• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Far Passage (Sci-Fi colony on a fantasy world)

Discord or OOC?

• Total voters
hm....I know this sounds hasty and I was very rude to you earlier but uhm.....may I join? It's fine If you don't want me to

We're still open, but since we're kind of filling up, I may close signups for a while.

Forgot to update this, but character sheet is here:

I'm planning to start tomorrow, so if anyone else wants to join, do it now. For those who are in the RP but have not made a character yet, please do so.

Pathfinder cap has been reached, but Wayfarers are still open if anyone wants to join.

I'd love to join this, love the premise! I'll work on a wayfarer character before Friday, likely later today

K.O.D K.O.D Cap for Pathfinder characters has been reached for the moment, so you can only make a Wayfarer character.

K.O.D K.O.D Cap for Pathfinder characters has been reached for the moment, so you can only make a Wayfarer character.
No problem I actually like the necromancer better. I’ll have him done soon. Let me know when/if a spot in the pathfinders opens up and I’ll Drop Uncle Moe in. For now, I’ll get Morty done.

Well, the RP has just begin proper with the end of the prologue. Wayfarer positions are still open.

Hello, I am interested but have a question first. What's the average post length you would prefer to have? I saw your rule about no one-sentence responses, but I'm not sure what you mean by 'short replies' for action and conversation heavy scenes. I normally average one or two paragraphs for my posts, is that enough? If not, no worries, just wanted t check before I put too much effort into trying to figure out a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back