• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She checked her phone. Only a half hour until classes were set to begin. Where are her friends? Where is most of her class? Sure a Few people are roaming around but not the people who would usually be here.

Her jaw dropped, not getting the answer she was expecting. It slowly faded into a smile as she turned the other way and walked to her next class. She couldn't read what it was, but she recognized the numbers.

Yukiko began to walk to class. contemplating what happened. she decided to take her mind off of it for a while and focus on school.
((oof?

Leo pats my head “good to see ya” he smirks evilly

“c-could I get your number?” I say slowly..

he chuckles and takes my phone adding in his number “see you around kid.”

Blank noticed that as soon as he said something and walked up to Yukiko, she walked off. He then turned to his classmates, "So, who are you all? We're going to the same school. but I don't know any of you. I'm Blank. I'm not a ghost, but I'm a spiritual being. What about you all?"

Blank noticed that as soon as he said something and walked up to Yukiko, she walked off. He then turned to his classmates, "So, who are you all? We're going to the same school. but I don't know any of you. I'm Blank. I'm not a ghost, but I'm a spiritual being. What about you all?"
I make my way back as he talks “I’m Evan, fallen angel”
((lol

Analia payed no attention in this class, because she spent most of it avoiding her feelings. Plus, she couldn't understand the teacher for most of it anyway.

She left the class and wasn't paying attention to the world around her, staring at her phone, speaking the language everyone else thought was gibberish when she bumped into Evan.

Yukiko left the class and sat down to draw for a while. She couldn't help thinking about those... people that talked to her earlier. What if they were serious?

Analia hadn't seen Jax since the free period, but it didn't bother her. It seemed like it wouldn't work out to well anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back