• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Analia wandered the halls, thinking to herself. Sure, she was looking for her friends, but she didn't want to ask anyone around her if they'd seen them. They'd probably look at her, confused, and wondering what alien planet she was from. She sighed, and made her way towards the entrance of the school.

Analia!!” I run to her at first sight taking her into my arms “you didnt message me at all this summer!” I say teasingly

"Donálegt!, you know it's hard for me..." Her sentence would trail off as she got shy, wondering if her sentence was even correct. She was still fairly new to English, forcing her to shy away from a lot of interactions with others. She pushed up her glasses and looked at the two, hoping she wouldn't have to talk too much.

She looked to her schedule, and tried to pronounce it in her head. When she failed, she would simply show Evan the paper.

She smiled for a moment, and looked down. At least she wouldn't be alone. It was difficult for her to translate a lot of things, making it difficult for her to pass a lot of her classes, but that's when she would usually rely on her friends.

She would sit in the desk next to him, a little more formally. She wouldn't want the teacher to get mad at her, and then put her in an awkward situation where she didn't know what to say.

Dark history frankly didn't interest Analia, as she would also look at her phone. She was reading a book, but only to improve her English. A lot of it she guessed, but some of it she knew, and she was slowly getting better with it. She would bury her face in her hoodie, attempting to avoid as much attention as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back