• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Heilagur skítur, hverju er hann svona jaxlaður?" What seemed like gibberish was held under her breath as she rested her chin on her hand, looking at the man. "He looks much older than we are." She would avert her gaze to Evan.

She would giggle, not entirely knowing what he had said, instead laughing at his reaction. She would keep her sleeves around her hands, almost seeming afraid of them coming. below her hands, as her hoodie was a little on the big side.

Also looking at her phone, she would look at old messages, none of them readable to anyone but her. Her eyes would begin to water, but she maintained herself. Simply shutting her phone off and burying her face in her hoodie, she attempted to avoid any contact.

She nodded gently, but said nothing, taking a few deep breaths. She'd been called emotionally unstable back home, but she didn't exactly believe them. She couldn't bring it up, either..especially since they were in school, It'd be too much. She simply collected herself once again, and gently wiped her eyes.

"Þakka þér, stundum þarf ég þess" She didn't know how to say it in English, which embarrassed her..She just hoped he had a general idea.

She would sigh, hoping that class ended quicker than she thought it would. She didn't turn her phone back on, instead listening to the teacher in what she thought was a broken speech, only understanding some of the things they said.

She sighed as she was given a worksheet separate from everyone else, as she was a year behind them. As she began to work on it, a guy next to her asked if she needed help. She would look at him, confused, but nod in agreement. Besides, if he's no help, she could also turn to Evan for some help, seeing as the entire sheet was in English.

Analia wasn't doing much in the way of work. She was giggling, the guy next to her telling her jokes she only half understood...luckily they were the funny bits. She would usually be doing her work, but it's quite apparent that this guy has gotten her attention.

She hesitates on picking up her phone, but she turns it on and checks the message. After looking at it for a moment, her face flushed with red and she put the phone screen-down on her desk, looking at Evan.

She inhaled, and turned to her phone, opening an app. She would type a few words, and show the guy. Her face was still red, but he chuckled and went along with it, taking her phone for a moment before handing it back to her.

"I did it, I have to wait him text me." She sighed. "What if he doesn't like me?..It's already hard understand me." She looked up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back