• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She would speak what sounded like gibberish mixed with tears. Jax would have followed not very closely behind them as he watched, not knowing what to do.

She would gently brush him off and make her way to the bathroom, where she considered hiding for the rest of the day.

((Ok! Please note that i am terrible at starting my characters off so i am truly sorry for what follows.))
Yukiko was walking through the halls like usual. She was doodling on a piece of paper she was holding. Not really paying attention to anything else. When she looked up from her paper she expected to see her 'friends' standing by their lockers, but nobody was there. "Maybe i'm just really early?" she thought to her self. But that would be a stretch because she was ALWAYS late.

Edit - Sorry if i have no clue how this role play works or how the story has progressed lol.

She took a minute to look at her phone and realizes that she was quite early. That was suspicious. She saw someone and built up the courage to say 'hello' to another person besides her friends. she walked over to Evan and said "h-hi?"

At this point her anxiety kicked in. "Y-yukiko." She said. Yukiko was definitely not used to getting a response like this. Most people seeing she was a Neko(One of the lowest ranks in this world) would just out right ignore her. Some even got violent for seeing a Neko dare to talk to them. She stepped away quietly feeling that something wasn't right.

Last edited:
"Ég mun ef ég hef tíma..."She looked at Evan, and then looked to the cat girl. "Analia." She had a strange accent, barely understandable.

She turned around. "huh?" At this point she knew they were either pranking her or being serious. "m-me? You cant be serious! Are you confusing me with someone else?"

As Blank arrived to school early, he noticed he wasn't the only one there. He saw Evan talking with a group a few people, and noticed a cat-eared girl. It wasn't love at first sight at all, but Blank felt the need to speak to her, "Hey," he spoke in her direction, before walking up to the group, "I'm Blank. Nice to meet you all."

This was clearly unheard of! So many people talking to her! "I-I..." She just stuttered not sure how to respond and walked away.

((Lol sorry restated the same thing twice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back