• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Azul

Cursed
Hello, I am Azul, or Noka if you so please. I was hoping to get a group of dedicated serious roleplayers for a fun trip into my little world. There is a plot, races, combat, romance, adventure you name it. I will act as a DM of sorts, and this time I refuse to let the rp die. This means a axe wielding goblin may emerge from any bush, or a bandit may try and steal your loot. I'll make a character sheet if this picks up any interest. To those that tried to rp with me before my apologies I'm in a much better place and have ample free time.

Last edited:
Name - Asyria
Species - Succubi (demon)
Age - Unknown
Height - 5'3
Weight - 115
Alignment - chaotic evil

History

Asyria is known to be one of the first succubi in the multiverse, brought into existence by the overwhelming amount of lust, greed, and envy. Many refer to her as the mother of all demons, although she has had many monikers over the course of her life. She takes pleasure in tempting mortal men, robbing them of their life essence and eventually causing their death. Asyria has many cult followings and religions in her honor, alters scattered about many realms.

When Asyria was in her first years, she met a fabled demon named Abaddon. He was the King of an entire demon plane named Akoomintaz, and was feared throughout. At this time Asyria was not very powerful, wise nor cunning. She was a being of pure sin, nothing more. Abaddon for whatever reason to a liking to the young succubus, and sought to protect her from harm. Asyria would hold Abaddon in high regard, studying the way he commanded respect and idolized his authority.

During an invasion of a small town by Abaddon and his minions, she had a taste of power she would never forget. Asyria was allowed to decide the fate of the Nelaeryns, whether they would live, die, or be enslaved. She had never felt so strong, and chose to enslave the beings to serve King Abaddon. He was very pleased by her actions, and in time allowed her to invade settlements on her own. Asyria would go on to become one of his most devoted, loyal followers. Asyria wanted more than to be a war monger, she craved a dynasty of her own. She craved servants, slaves, and minions to due her bidding. She went to Abaddon with this, and he approved. He told her of his plans to conquer a Nelaeryn city, but would leave the task to her. He gave her over a thousand of his minions, and should she be successful the city, its inhabitants, and loot would be hers. His final gift to the Succubus was Grimlock, a Yagnatian slave bred to serve the demon lords. Grimlock was battle tested and would die for his master at a moments notice. He would be Asyrias personal protector should things go awry.

Asyria wasted no time launching an assault on the city Ulrix, having devised a strategy with the help of Grimlock and Abaddon. The peaceful, serene city was no match for the savagery placed upon them. In mere hours Asyrias forces had wiped out any and all resistance. Ulrix had a population of thirty thousand, and now they were all enslaved. Asyria had felt a feeling of joy she did not think possible, and swore to crush any that dare take it away.

Ulrix's name would be changed to Galiěl, and was the new home of lust, greed and envy. The only law being the word of Lady Asyria.

Attachments

• 7ed9fe24a46d0ff9507d0792b85dff4e.png
    7ed9fe24a46d0ff9507d0792b85dff4e.png
    744.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back