• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fandoms, original settings, all are welcome ♥

Sub Genres
  1. AU
  2. LGBTQ
  3. Romance
  4. Slice of Life

niebo

dcbbe20cd28b0f3f0ab1585e90d297f3.jpg

about me
x i'm 25 y/o, european, studying and working full time, but since the university year is done i have much more time on my hands-- so, i'm here again
x since i'm in my twenties i usually prefer someone of similar age to be my partner but that's not a must
x english is not my first language and i've been off the rping game for some time
x i usually try to match my partner's lenght, but 2-3 paragraphs is a bare minimum for me and i probably won't be comfortable playing against anyone who tends to write less than that
x planning and brainstorming together is awesome! talk to me, i'm friendly and love ooc chatter!
x m// or f// strongly preferred. i can play m/f, but in any gender pairing i strongly despise playing against characters who are so "shy" that i have to basically play for both of us
x i prefer ocxoc or ccxcc over ocxcc, sorry. you might convince me, if you have an interesting concept and well-built character but it's generally a no-go for me.
x i use capital letters while role-playing!!
x i don't have any triggers, really
x AUs are my weakness

fandoms (characters in brackets mean who i feel comfortable playing, i usually have no preference to who you'll be playing, just ask)
x boku no hero academia (todoroki) - i'm not completely caught up, but i'd like to explore the idea of canonical heroes being villains or civillians or not having met in UA but later, as pro heroes
x voltron (keith) - mostly i'd like to play around the end of the series. where are they know? can they really settle down after being in literal space for so long?
x ff7 (cloud) - i need zack!! alive!! imagine cloud being zack's sweetheart instead of aerith
x mcu (bucky barnes, peter parker) - i'm not up to date with mcu so i'd rather plan something together. i have a lot of ideas including bucky lmao
x fullmetal alchemist (ed) - same as in voltron, i'd like to write something post-canon
x dcu (damian wayne, jason todd, tim drake) - my knowledge is based off comics available online, dc wiki and animated movies, but i really enjoy the batfam and i probably could play against any other canon character and have a lot of ideas.
x naruto (minato) - either minato gets permanently resurrected after edo tensei or setting the rp in the period when he was still alive-- i adore him
x jujutsu kaisen (megumi) - i’m not caught up with manga, i know the canon only anime-wise, but i’d love to brainstorm some kind of an AU, especially against gojo

original settings
x slice of life - it can range from highschool setting, through university life to playing as adult people getting through the hardships of daily life
x band rp! i'll always adore that setting. either being in the same band or two rival bands is fine with me
x modern fantasy - witch and their familiar, vampire and werewolf, fantasy creature and hunter-- there are a lot of options

lastly-- don't be shy and pm me straight away if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread