• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ | ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

๏น’ โ™” ๏น’โœฐ๏น’WELCOME TO LAS VEGAS !!
Hi and thank you for taking the time to read my thread : )
My name is Vegas, and I like to get to the straight point. If you see a fandom you're interested in, just shoot me a message and I'll check it out. You can also always leave a message on this thread and I'll get back to you. I really don't require anything, just the fandom you want and who you'd me to roleplay for you, that's all. I do not roleplay with anyone under the age of 18.
๏น’ โ™” ๏น’โœฐ๏น’BASICS
My writing range depends on what I'm given to work with. Normally, I do three or four paragraphs, but I can do more depending on what I'm given to work with. I don't dip from that three to four graph range though. That's the bare minimum and I usually end up writing more.
I'm hoping for the usual oc x canon, doubling ( of course ). I usually tend to do romances, but I have no problem not exploring romance or even doing a different dynamic. I don't do love triangles or anything, but I'm pretty flexible in the characters I offer and who I'd want. I'm open to all gender pairings, and I'd be the most comfortable if you did as well.
I am also always open to doing oc x oc for any of the fandoms!
Usually, I like exchanging discords for any oorp chats or updates, but this isn't a requirement! I have no problem just talking in PMs. That being said, I don't roleplay in threads. We will have to rp in PMs, on discord, or google docs. Those are all the places I roleplay.
While I don't have any triggers myself, I'd like to know yours so I don't accidentally cover any uncomfortable subjects.
Bellow are the following fandoms I am open to plotting.

BATMAN ( Comics, shows, movies, games, anything goes. )
CANON INTERESTS: Bruce Wayne, Harvey Dent, Harley Quinn, Dick Grayson
ABLE TO WRITE: Jason Todd, Selina Kyle, Edward Nygma, Ra's Al Ghul, Bruce Wayne + ( Again, just ask. )
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
CANON INTERESTS: Josuke Higashkata, Jolyne Cujoh, Weather Report
ABLE TO WRITE: Just about anyone!
Rick and Morty
I'm more interested in doing oc / oc and simply exploring the universe and its world Bonus: can cross over with Gravity Falls.
Persona 5
CANON INTERESTS: Akira Kurusu, Ann Takamaki, Makoto Nijima
ABLE TO WRITE: Just about anyone! I have the most experience with Akechi and Akira, however.
*Attack on Titan
CANON INTERESTS: Erwin Smith, Hange Zoe, Zeke Jaegar
ABLE TO WRITE: Levi Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman, Jean Kirstein, Pieck Finger, Annie Leonhart, Hange Zoe
Star Wars
I'm actually looking for oc x oc for this! It doesn't have to be romantic or anything, I just want to be able to explore the universe! Preferably set during the Clone Wars, or when the Empire is first starting. Something like The Mandalorian.

CANON LOVE INTERESTS: Obi-Wan Kenobi ( Prequels ), Darth Vader, Boba Fett ( Original Trilogy ), Cal Kestis ( Jedi: Fallen Order )
ABLE TO WRITE: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme Amidala ( Prequels ), Din Djarin ( The Mandalorian ), Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa ( OT )
* I'm very icky about roleplaying the Sequels and would need a good plot for it, but I'm open.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
* Please note I am still very new to the series and I'm only on episode 19, but I'd very much like to plot something with ocs!
My Hero Academia
I have a bunch of ocs for MHA and I would love to get to plotting again with them. I don't have any real interest in canons and would love to come up with something original! I have Pro Heroes, students, and a few villains so the sky is the limit!

> This is an extra plot that I am personally looking for! Although not based on any specific fandom it does draw inspiration from the following: Rick and Morty, Cowboy Bebop, Gravity Falls ( partially ), and Akira.
> Essentially, I'm looking for sci-fi, high fantasy drama. I have some general thoughts and ideas about a possible war, rebellion, robots, technology. Honestly, a big pile of thoughts so if anyone is down for doing something like those fandoms, then totally respond! Again, this isn't based on any fandom and is purely our own story, but I'm totally craving it.
> Besides sci-fi, I am also looking into doing an original plot where our characters have different abilities. Think of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I have several different ideas for this and it wouldn't really be set in a modern time. This leans a bit more towards action but we can totally do romance as well. Actually, please ask about this I have so many ideas.

Now I really have to thank you for making it all the way through the thread! If anything has caught your interest, again shoot me a message or leave a comment!

Please forgive if the spoiler is messed up, I'm not really familiar with BB code!

Last edited:
tumblr_novzv6VvRJ1t06ubmo2_540.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back