• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarathebell

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a (preferably) long term role play partner. I like to do pretty wordy games, normally I try to send at least one paragraph but I'm ok with people sending shorter Personally, I hate being a stickler for rules but I have some requests:

- Please try to send at least three sentences and have them decently put together I really hate a lot of choppy sentences EX:" He stood there blankly." If things are running a little slow then it's fine but PLEASE don't let that be all your responses.

-I don't mind fluff or non family friendly actions, however if I get uncomfortable I'm going to tell you and if you ever dislike something please tell me. I may not agree with it but maybe we can accommodate, I want everyone to have fun!

- I sorta get antsy when people don't respond. I understand you have things to do because (unlike me lol) you have a life. But if you're going to step away for more that 45 minutes to an hour please tell me!

-For the love of the internet don't ghost me! I've had a ton of roleplays going and all of them ghosted me all at once. If you want to stop the roleplay TELL ME please!!!!!

I had some ideas for a Batman roleplay that focused more on the villains and an oc I created but I'm willing to do anything! Hit me up if you want to play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back