• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Famous in a Small Town [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yes, although I was kind of waiting to see what types of personalities were in the band just to add angst to my reject buuuuuut I may just go ahead and make my character sooner.

We only need I think 3 sheets (yours, gens, and xeno's) so feel free to make your character however you want that way sheets can be finished and we can start ^^

I know as far as band members, I'm done with my sheet, and Shadow is done with theirs. OH and Saturnah, the drummer, is also completed.

Alrighty I'll get started on it tonight. If I find the right picture I should be able to have it up by tonight as well.

Uuuugh I was gonna get my sheet posted last night, but I must've ate something that wasn't agreeing with me cause I felt nauseous to even try and do anything. But I'm feeling better now and finally have a day off so I will have it done today.

Uuuugh I was gonna get my sheet posted last night, but I must've ate something that wasn't agreeing with me cause I felt nauseous to even try and do anything. But I'm feeling better now and finally have a day off so I will have it done today.

Yay! I'm glad you feel better too!

I should get to responding in a bit. If anyone wants to plot anything pm me!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Saturnah Saturnah Life. Life. crbug20 crbug20 Lizy Lizy the winter soldier the winter soldier

Just a gentle reminder to those of you who haven't posted yet to post!

But I also tagged you to say that I've been doing some thinking! Ways to get our characters to interact. So, I'll list some ideas I have, and we can discuss them, BUT I am ALSO OPEN TO YOUR IDEAS!!! I wanna keep this going, people!

Ideas:
-The band puts on a concert for the school (or maybe a talent show type thing?)
-Someone throws a party (parties are great ways for people to interact)
-Working together on a project (this might not get everyone together at once, but smaller groups would be okay too)
-After school/saturday detention (dun dun dun.... what'd you do to get in trouble?)

Like I said, I am open to your ideas as well! Feel free to share any you have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back