• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Ties

Ubbe frowned softly at her comment but gave a heavy sigh "I'll be back." He murmured before heading out. He came back about 40 minutes later with some basic comfy clothes from the local store and quickly went to change. He walked out and smiled seeing Lulu playing in the living area with her dolls while Carmen watched TV.

Max frowned softly watching as Lilith had a saddened look on her face "Its alright sweetie, you Daddy is just a bit grumpy." She said softly before Lilith ran off to her room. She sighed heavily and turned to look at Bill "Come on, lets get you to bed for resting."

He sighed a little and pulled her in to him, burying his face in her hair. “I’m up now. Might as well get some work done til dinner. She’s been spoilt with attention the moment she wants it her whole life. She’s gotta start learning that sometimes you need to leave someone be.” He mumbled.

“Right… you’ve seen him come back. Time for bed now young lady.” She told her, getting up and having her help tidy things up, letting her say goodnight to Ubbe before taking her up and tucking her in.

Max gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly "Well hopefully we can both help with that." She murmured before wrapping her arms around him "I love you Bill." She said softly

Ubbe chuckled softly hugging Lulu tight "Goodnight sweetheart." He murmured before letting her go off. He looked to Carmen when she came back down and smiled widely at her "Hey there beautiful."

She sighed a little and slipped her arms around him, “hey… what do you want for dinner? Cause I’m not cooking.” She mumbled, pecking his lips.

He smiled tiredly and held her closer. “I love you too. What time do you want me to send the guys to your place to start getting your stuff on Monday?” He asked her quietly

Ubbe chuckled softly and smiled wide "Whatever you want, I'm not picky." He murmured before moving to sit down with her.

Max gave a small nod and gave a small sigh "Probably early that morning." She murmured quietly

Bill nodded a little and held her tighter "Alright.... You know we still have the family lunch tomorrow right? Apparently that's still going ahead... You'll meet everyone there instead." He promised, yawning again.

She frowned and shook her head "You need to make decisions Ubbe." She pointed out but got out the menu for the local indian takeout, getting them some food ordered before snuggling in close with him. "Are we rushing this?" She asked him after a few minutes of relaxed silence.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly "Well alright then. You think they'll like me?" She asked softly as she started to think about it more

Ubbe rolled his eyes but smiled softly at her. As they started to relax he frowned softly hearing her question "Do you think we are?" He asked quietly wrapping an arm around her.

She sat up then and turned to stare at him. “Ubbe Lothbrok if you don’t stop answering questions with a question I’m going to send your mother your balls.” She muttered, giving him the same exasperated look she had perfected from her mother years ago “I asked you first.” She muttered and moved to lay back against him again

He shrugged. “Does it matter? Are you sleeping with my father? Or my brothers? No… I hope not… so it dows not matter.” He chuckled and kissed her head again, “you wanna come lay down with me?” He asked her seeing as he was finally feeling sleepy again

Ubbe went a bit wided eyed at her claim before putting his hands up in defense. He shrugged softly before answering her "I don't think so...I think we're going where we should have been before. I know that this feels right, and it feels like home with you."

Max rolled her eyes and laughed at him "I don't care, but I would like for them to like me." She murmured before taking him up to their room "Let me check on Lilith and I'll be back okay?"

She sighed a little and rubbed at her face. “I’ve only ever loved two men…. The first was you and then Jack…. And he is gone.” She mumbled, tilting her head back to look at him. “And as much as you always have and probably always will drive me crazy… I need you.” She sighed a little. “I almost asked you to come with me before.” She sighed quietly, holding onto him a little tighter again, feeling like she was trying to get as close as possible to make up for lost time almost.

He just nodded and sighed a little, going up with her to go lay down. He was burning the candle at both ends lately and there was only so much more that he could take before everything fell apart, especially with how hard he was working to keep his family and job separated

Ubbe held her close to him giving a heavy sigh as he thought about you "You've got me now. The gods have brought us back together." He murmured quietly before kissing the top of her head gently

Max came up after she tucked Lilith in for bed snuggling up close to him "Whats on your mind?" She asked quietly pushing some hair from his face before tracing patterns on his chest.

She frowned a little and held onto him. “I haven’t been to see Lagertha or Bjorn yet… I should go next week.” She mumbled, “she should meet Lulu.” She told him quietly, resting her head back and trying to stay awake.

He frowned and pulled her in close, resting his head back. “That I’m tired. And I do wish her mother was around to take her for a week at a time to give us some peace and quiet.” He sighed quietly. “I don’t mean tired like sleepy I mean exhausted from life.” He sighed a bit.

Ubbe nodded softly and smiled a bit "Mmm she would love to see you." He said softly "We're having a family lunch tomorrow. Bjorn will be there." He said quietly

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "I'm sorry my love. Maybe we can try to find a babysitter for her for a weekend." She said softly

She frowned. “Is it safe?” She asked him quietly, looking panicked for a minute. “I can’t go if it’s not safe.” She mumbled.

He nodded and sighed a little. “That would be good. Even if we just went somewhere local.” He mumbled, slurring a little the more tired he was

Ubbe nodded softly before yawning "We have not done business with Harold for a few years." He murmured "Lets get to bed."

Max nodded softly kissing him gently "We'll figure something out." She murmured

She paused and frowned. “Why? What happened?” She asked him quietly and headed up with him to her room, pausing. It had been many years since she had had a man in her bed.

He frowned and kissed her head. “I love you.” He whispered, drifting off and snoring quietly.

Ubbe frowned more shaking his head "He was untrustworthy. Tried to take advantage of Bjorn." He muttered. He watched as she stopped "If you'd like, I can stay in the guest room."

Max smiled softly and started to fall asleep with him.

She shook her head. “No… no I want you with me… I just… it’s been a long time.” She mumbled, “get comfy… I’m gonna go check on her and I’ll be right back.” She told him tiredly, going to check on her daughter before returning and joining him in bed, curling in close.

Lilith was getting up in the middle of the night to tell her dad she’d had a bad dream and went in their room, shaking him awake but he just stayed asleep and so she moved to snuggle in between them

Max woke up the next morning smiling softly when she saw Bill and Lilith cuddled up close together. She took a quick photo on her phone before getting up to make breakfast for them all.

Ubbe woke up the next morning and smiled softlt when he felt Carmen in his arms. He pulled her in close and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck breathing her scent in.

Carmen grumbled quietly and snuggled in closer as the light started creeping through the curtains, "Mmmm... You're nice and warm." She mumbled tiredly, rubbing at her face a little and loking up at him "Morning."

Bill got up once he was awake and went to sort himself out in the bathroom, never very approachable the moment he woke up, needing a few minutes before being pleasant, and then. went straight back to bed, moving Lilith back to her room to get some privacy with Max again, pulling her in close

Ubbe chuckled softly rubbing her back gently "Mmm so are you. Good morning beautiful." He whispered softly

Max cuddled up close to Bill smiling softly "Mornin." She said softly. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and giggled at his grumpy face "Now come on Mr. Grumpy Pants, don't be like that." She whispered before moving to straddle his waist

She smiled tiredly and closed her eyes. “Don’t get up yet. We probably only have ten minutes before the gremlin wakes up.” She mumbled, holding onto him tighter.

He grumbled a bit more and shook his head. “I’m not built for mornings.” He told her quietly. “Why do you think I’ve worked nights for so many years?” He huffed, just holding her to him

Ubbe chuckled softly and gave a small nod before kissing her gently "Mmm alright then." He murmured before he started to drift off to sleep again

Max laughed lightly while placing kisses up his neck "Mmm thats why you have me here to make them better."

She frowned and lightly slapped his chest. “No not sleeping though.” She mumbled, kissing his nose, “I said don’t get up not go back to sleep… I can’t believe I woke up and it wasn’t a dream.” She murmured, cupping his face and just staring into his eyes, having missed the blue more than she thought she would.

He groaned a little and frowned. “What if she walks in.” He muttered, gripping her hips a little tighter though and pulling her. Loser

Ubbe opened his eyes again and gave a hearty chuckle "Its as real as can be." He said quietly before kissing her gently

Max smirked before nipping at his earlobe "You have a lock on your door. Be quiet and if she comes tell her you were getting dressed and I can pretend to sleep." She said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back