• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Ties

He frowned. “Better go lock it then.” He told her quietly, watching her some

She smiled tiredly and rest her head back just watching him still. “I don’t know whether I’m excited or terrified to see Lagertha again.” She told him quietly, squeezing his hand and holding him tightly

Max got up and locked the door before going back to him. She layed with him after panting softly smiling "Mmm that was a nice wake up." She said before giggling when she heard knocking at the door "Looks like we were just in time."

Ubbe nodded softly pushing some hair behind her ear. He looked at her lovingly before smiling "She is a very scary woman at times. I know she'll be happy to see you. She still talks about you." He told her truthfully.

She just nodded and took a deep breath, "We should get up... So we can have breakfas then get ready and go." She murmured, still playing with his fingers and kissed him gently,

Bill smiled and pulled her in close "I could be a morning person if they all start like that... Alright... I better go do her some breakfast, I'll be back." he sighed a little and headed out the room after pulling some joggers on, following Lilith to the kitchen to get her something to eat

Ubbe groaned some and rolled a little onto her "But you're so comfy and so is this bed." He murmured chuckling as she slapped him to get off her

Max laughed lightly and nodded softly "Alright I'll be out soon." She murmured before going to his on suite bathroom to get cleaned up.

“Ubbe!” She groaned, gently pushing him off. “Gods you haven’t grown up have you.” She muttered, shaking her head at him and kissed his cheek, getting up.

Bill nodded and went to get Lilith some breakfast “You ready to see everyone actually today?” He smiled knowing she adored all her uncles and cousins but especially her grandpa.

Ubbe laughed heartily before he got up. He threw his shirt on before walking out and following her down stairs to get breakfast going.

Lilith nodded smiling widely "Yeah! Grandpa will be there?" She asked hopefully before squealing happily when he said yes.

She smiled some at him, going to get Lulu up as well, getting her dressed and ready for the day once they’d had breakfast, still letting everything go over her head a little for now while she was trying to get it to sink in that Ubbe was back with her until they were heading over to Ragnar and Aslaugs place

Bill smiled and nodded, kissing her head. “So eat your breakfast then we gotta get ready and go okay?” He coaxed, washing up while the girls got ready and finally went up and theee himself together, driving them for once himself

Lulu held onto Carmen tightly frowning some as they walked towards the unfamiliar house "Mommy? Where are we?" She asked quietly

Max got out of the car as they got to the family house smiling as Lilith rushed to Lulu's side whem she saw her

She smiled a little. “We are seeing some people that mommy used to be very very close with. And Liliths family.” She told her. “Ooh look there she is.” She smiled and waved over to the little girl as she ran towards Lulu, relaxing the moment she saw her daughter relax and just start chatting with her friend. She took Ubbe’s hand tightly then and sighed quietly as they reached the front door, still feeling really nervous.

Bill chuckled quietly and lay an arm around maxs shoulders. “I told you that she’d be here with him.” He mumbled, kissing her head. “Anytime you’re ready to leave just let me know okay?” He smiled at her

Ubbe gave a small smile to her holding her hand gently. He knocked loudly on the door and chuckled a bit as Bjorn opened the door going wide eyed and smiling even wider when he saw Carmen.

Max leaned into him a bit and smiled happily "Alright handsome." She murmured giving him a quick peck on the cheek. She took a deep breath when they got to the front door getting nervous.

Carmen smiled and looked up at Bjorn, seeing him for the first time in almost ten years, "Hi Bjorn." She mumbled quietly and wrapped her arms around him tightly, "Hey." She mumbled, starting to cry out of relief that she was finally home.

Bill smiled and kissed her head, staying back a little and sighed watching the reunion, going inside with Max as they squeezed past, "I'll explain later." He mumbled, taking her to meet his side of the family.

Bjorn hugged her tightly kissing the top of her head gently "Oh you do not know how happy I am to see your face again. My mother will be even happier." He told her before letting her go "Come in, everyone will want to see you."

Max squeezed through with Bill giving him a questioning look. She gave a small nod before heading inside smiling a bit at how loud it was but it all sounded lively and joyful.

She nodded and headed through, checking that Lulu was playing with her friend still before following him through, leaving Ubbe trailing behind them, having forgotten entirely that he would likely be nervous about being here after the shenanigans of yesterday. She followed Bjorn still to a quiet living room where she found Lagertha sat on the couch with another blonde woman who seemed to be Bjorn's wife, waiting quietly until her second mother turned around to see her "I'm home." She whimpered, reaching for her.

Bill smiled and kissed her head, getting the kids to follow them, "Dad!" He called to him, waving him over "I'd like you to meet Max, my girlfriend. Max, this is Stellan, my father." HE smiled, introducing them before pulling Max in close to his side while they talked.

Lagertha turned around when she heard Bjorn's voice enter the room. She broke into a smile as she saw Carmen "By the gods...you are home." She said softly before going over and hugging the only woman she considered a daughter tightly

Max smiled softly at the man and shook his hand "Its a pleasure to meet you." She said softly before wrapping an arm aroind Bill's waist "You have an amazing son." She said to him laughing lightly with him

She broke down in sobs then, holding onto her like she might disappear if she let go until she heard Lulu’s voice and glanced down seeing her look concerned. “Oh.. oh… Lagertha… this is my daughter. Tallulah Astrid O’Neill.” She smiled, wiping her eyes. “Lulu baby… this is mommy’s … we’ll she’s almost like my mother.” She explained to them both, feeling Ubbe’s presence still in the doorway.

Stellar chuckled some. “He certainly is something else. Glad you can handle the handful… I’m glad he’s found you and that you are good to each other… come, let’s get you both a drink and where is that granddaughter of mine?” He smiled and opened his arms when Lilith appeared in the room

Lulu went to find her mom frowning when she saw her crying "Mommy? Mommy whats wrong?" She asked before looking up at the woman her mom had been hugging. She waved shyly as she woman bent down to look at her. She looked at her mom and Ubbe for reassurance wanting to know if she was safe.

Ubbe watched the little girl and Carmen giving a small nod "She's alright Lulu, your mother is right." He said gently giving a small smile. It made him happy to know she trust him like that.

Max smiled widely when she heard Lilith squealing loudly as she got into the room 'Grandpa!!!' She looked at Bill who looked at them happily "She sure is a Grandpa's girl huh?"

Carmen smiled and let her go off with Ubbe to get a drink while she sat with Lagertha "She's going to be 7 next month.... She looks like Mom." She smiled tiredly and held her hands tightly, "I don't know how I could ever say sorry enough for disappearing how I did I just... I was so scared." She whimpered. "But I'm home and I'm not anywhere near him... Harald will never get near me or my daughter ever again." she told her quietly.

Bill nodded and walked away with her to go get a drink, "I love you." He whispered and kissed her head, "If we leave quick we could leave her here for days and she probably wouldn't care." He chuckled and sighed a little when she shot that down quickly

Lagretha smiled happily at her and guided her to sit down nodding softly "And we will also make sure of that. After everything happened, they all cut ties with Harold." She explained quietly before pushing some hair behimd Carmen's hair "You look just like your mother."

Max went to get drinks with him and gave a small laugh "No we can't do that, but maybe we can ask your father to watch her for a little bit if you want." She murmured softly

He sighed some. “He’s too busy.” He muttered. “He runs more shit than I do. I am askin the agencies for help.” He told her “to find another nanny for her. I think… I think she will understand this time because you are still around but she does need someone to watch her while you are at work.” He told her quietly.

She nodded and sighed a little. “I will have Ubbe give you my details. He has the file and he can show you what to do… I …, I should get back to Ubbe..: but I am home.” She smiled and held her tight again, going to find Ubbe, smiling as she found him outside with the little ones, “hey… what did your parents say?” She asked him, sitting with him

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly. She hated seeing him like this and hated having to have Lilith with yet another nanny "What about day cares? She could make friends and usually for summers they take the kids on different field trips." She said softly "It could be fun for her."

Ubbe looked over at Carmen reaching for her hand as she came out "My father really could care less. My mother scolded me for going things the way I did, but ultimately she is happy I am truely happy. They also want to see you sometime tonight." He explained before giving her a soft smile

She nodded and wrapped her arms around him, kissing his cheek. “If you are happy and so am I… that is what is important…. Though I wouldn’t be asking for the engagement ring back.” She warned him, pecking his lips. “Do you want kids of your own?” She asked him curiously.

He sighed heavily and rubbed his face. “I don’t like her being so out in the open…. I never feel like she’s safe at those big group places. That’s why I sent her to a private school.” He pointed out. “Only for security.” He sighed,

Ubbe chuckled a bit pulling her to sit on his lap "I'd love to have a few, maybe two or three." He said happily kissing her cheek gently "Would you like anymore?" He asked quietly

Max frowned softly as she listened to him "Yeah but it could be good for her to get more socialized. They have some private daycares." She said softly not understanding why he is so adimant on keeping her hidden.

“No.” He snapped a little “That’s final.” He grunted, glad Alex walked in at that point and was starting to talk to max, just shaking his head a little and went to find his other brothers.

Carmen nodded. “I could do two…. But not yet.” She mumbled, holding onto him tightly still feeling a little like this was all a big prank or a dream and wanting it to last just a little longer. “We should take your hair down tonight. Give your head a chance to relax.” She mumbled tiredly.

Max frowned a but more but gave a small nod. She smiled softly as Alex came over to her for coversation. They stayed there for another two hours without talking to one another until Bill decided to leave. She watched him one their way home noticing the irritated look on his face.

Ubbe smiled happily wrapping his arms around her "I'm perfectly fine with waiting a little bit. I'm not saying we need children right this instant." He murmured before rubbing at her back "Hmmm I guess it could use a break."

He sighed heavily, debating all night long whether or not to tell her what he really did for a living, getting Lilith to bed once they got home and sat down with max in the lounge. “What time are the movers at your place tomorrow.” He mumbled.

She nodded tiredly and looked up when Lulu came over. “Hey baby. You wanna go get some juice?” She smiled and got up to take her to the kitchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back