• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Ties

Max layed with him that night and sighed softly "Around 8 in the morning." She murmured kissing him gently before stroking his cheek "Get some sleep my love."

Lulu nodded some and smiled a bit "Yes please." She said happily before following her mom inside "Mommy, all the kids are really nice! They want me to come over next weekend for a birthday!" She said excitedly

She smiled and kissed her head “Well maybe, if their parents say yes … then sure.” She murmured, walking into the kitchen and smiling “hello Ragnar.” She told him, gettin Lulu a juice and sending her back to Ubbe.

Bill frowned and sighed a little. “I love you very much.” He murmured, kissing her head and letting himself drift off on the couch, holding her close.

Max smiled softly as he started to fall asleep. She did some tidying before she started on dinner giving a small sigh. She smiled though seeing Lilith come in after she woke up from her nap "Hey sweetheart you doing okay?"

Ragnar smiled widely when he finally saw Carmen. He waved a bit at her "Hello Carmen, it is good to see you." He said softly sipping his drink.

She smiled some. “I appear to have taken back your son.” She chuckled and leaned against he counter. “I apologise for the mess it caused yesterday.” She told him, glancing up when Aslaug walked in and simply looked at her before walking away again. “Nothing has changed.”

She grumbled a little just like her dad and just walked over to her, holding onto maxs waist. “Mommy what’s for dinner?” She asked her quietly for the first time

She smiled some. “I appear to have taken back your son.” She chuckled and leaned against he counter. “I apologise for the mess it caused yesterday.” She told him, glancing up when Aslaug walked in and simply looked at her before walking away again. “Nothing has changed.”

She grumbled a little just like her dad and just walked over to her, holding onto maxs waist. “Mommy what’s for dinner?” She asked her quietly for the first time

Ragnar chuckled some and waved off her apology "You never really lost him. Its fine and she will be fine." He murmured before looking out the window watching the children play "You daughter is very cute, looks just like you."

Max went a bit wide eyed but gave a small smile running a hand through the little girl's hair "I'm making some chicken alfredo, that sound good?" She asked softly

She nodded and kept holding onto her. “Is daddy max?” She asked her yawning some.

Carmen smiled a little and nodded. “She certainly has my attitude… but she looks like her father too.” She mumbled and nodded to him, going back out to Ubbe. “Your mother still hates me.” She giggled

Max frowned softly shaking her head "No sweetheart, he is just very tired and stressed. His work has got him doing a bit too much right now, but its going to be okay." She explained before going back to making dinner.

Ubbe looked over and chuckled some giving a nod "My mother hates any woman brought into this house by her sons. She hated Margrethe for a period of time as well. Margrethe kissed her ass too much though, and I sure hope you don't." He explained

She just nodded and went to play with the dog while she waited.

Bill got up a short while later and went to find her, wrapping his arms around her waist. “I’ve just been called in… you okay with having her in your own tonight?” He asked her quietly

She shook her head. “Kiss ass to a woman who wrecked a marriage and hurt my second mother? I don’t think so. Never was my style.” She reminded him,

Ubbe chuckled quietly and nodded some "Come sit with me." He murmured while reaching out for her. They stayed for a couple hours before theh decided to leave. Ubbe carried a sleeping Lulu inside feeling happier than he had in years.

Max smiled softlt as she finished up food giving a small nod "Yeah thats not a problem....I um I want to talk with you later though okay? Nothing major but I'd like to talk."

She watched him go out her in bed before coming back down to her and swayed gently with him. “Mmm I love you.” She murmured to him as she leaned on him in the kitchen. “When will her stuff be out of your place?” She asked him.

He sighed a little. “Alright. Be good.” He murmured pecking her cheek and heading out, not really wanting to go in but needing to finish some stuff

Ubbe smiled some holding her tight "Already wanting me gone?" He teased before kissing her cheek "Should be good by tomorrow." He murmured gently

Max said goodbye to him before setting with dinner with Lilith. She smiled softly as she sat with the little girl "Is dinner good?" She asked

Carmen shook her head "No ... I'd like to start having Lulu visiting a little... So it's not a shock when eventually we move." She explained a little. "I'm sure Amma and Hvitserk would love to have us out of here sooner than later." She pointed out.

Lilith nodded and yawned a little, "Mommy we have to tell Daddy that we need another dog." She giggled as Obi dashed in to grab a scrap of food that had fallen on the floor, ending up going up to bed shortly after dinner and after a little fuss was in bed by 9pm.

Bill stumbled through the front door at gone one in the morning, limping over to the kitchen and scouring the cupboards for vodka and paper towels, sitting at the island to try and sort himself out, getting a bag of frozen peas for his swollen hand, thinking he was being a lot quieter than he was until the lights flicked on and he stared at Max like a deer in the headlights, covered in blood

Ubbe chuckled softly and gave a small nod before taking her up to the lounge. As the night carried on and they eventually made it to bed he couldn't help but smile at the thought of them living together fully.

Max went on with her night with Lilith having a nice time. She woke up when she heard rustling downstairs and made her way down carrying a bat to attack if it wasn't Bill. She flicked on the light and gasped placing the bat down quickly "Bill what happened?!" She whisper yelled

She waited quietly til he was with her and rolled in close, “I love you.” She mumbled, kissing his cheek and drifting off next to him.

He frowned some. “Rowdy clients. Wouldn’t take her out as an answer. Got physical with me before security even paid attention.” He muttered, sighing a little

Max frowned deeply and gave a small nod before she got out the first aid kit "Alright then." She murmured not going to push the subject further. She could tell he was holding back but by his tone she knew not to push.

Ubbe woke up the next morning groaning as he felt the sun hitting his face and Lulu exclaiming it was time to get up "Huh? Lulu, sweetheart close the curtains, its too bright." He murmured

She frowned. “Breakfast is ready. Mommy said you have to get up.” She told him and jumped on the bed shaking him and giggling.

He winced as she cleaned him up, having to lean on her up to bed once they were done and carefully moved to lay back. “I love tou.” He mumbled tiredly

Ubbe groaned some before covering his eyes. He gave a sly smirk as she bounced on the bed. When he saw a chance he quickly pulled her in close and started to tickle her "She said I have to get up?! I think I'll just stay here and keep you with me." He laughed smiling as she squealed trying to pull away from him

Max helped him up to bed and smiled softly "I love you too Bill." She murmured before helping him lay down to get some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back