• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Ties

Ubbe chuckled softly as he continued to stare at her "I know that, but even still...I know I love you and Lulu as well." He said before smiling down at the little girl "I want to be in her life just as much as I want to be in yours." He admits.

Max laughed softly as they drive off giving a nod "Well alright then." She murmured giving his hand a small squeeze. She blew him a kiss while Lilith played a game on her phone and sighed happily.

She sighed a little and watched him still. “Lulu go get your homework finished.” She told her gently, frowning when she just rushed to Ubbe and hugged his legs instead, giving carmen the same puppy dog face she’d always used herself. “Go finish your homework.” She told her again, looking back up at him once she left. “You’re serious about this? I’m not gonna have you bringing shit home. I’m not gonna have you gone 24/7 and just being there for your pleasure…. But I miss you too.” She told him quietly.

Bill chuckled some and leaned back, watching out the window until they got to the church and got out, frowning some at all the people stood outside. “Oh good lord, this family.” He muttered, “Lilith wait here a minute okay?” He told her making her wait with max while he went to speak to Bjorn who seemed to be in charge here. “What’s going on?”

Ubbe frowned as he listened to her. He nodded some and cupped her face gently "I promise you Carmen, my work will not come into your home or ours. I'll give it all up if it means I get to have you." He said quietly before kissing her again "I won't let you or Lulu get hurt again."

Bjorn looked over at Bill raising an eyebrow when he saw a woman with Lilith "Finally found a date huh? Afraid wedding is off. Ubbe got cold feet." He explained before they heard shrill screaming coming from inside the chapel "I would not go in there if I were you."

She just nodded and smiled a little "Then come in alright?" She murmured, pulling herself in close to him tightly, "I missed you so bad." She told him quietly.

Bill chuckled some and shook his head "Got cold feet.... More like finally realised he was marrying the wrong woman? The reception still happening or no?" He grimaced a little then just nodded and headed back to his girls, "Slight change of plan... He's left her at the altar." He muttered "You girls wanna go get lunch?" He asked them

Max went a bit wide eyed when Bill told them what was going on nodding some "Oh um, yeah I guess so? Everything okay? The cancel the reception too?" She asked as she helped Lilith back into the car.

Ubbe smiled widely and came inside the house chuckling when he saw Lulu peering behind the wall "And what are you doing spying on us?" He said before squating down and opening his arms for her smiling widely when she ran to him. He hugged her tightly and smiled up at Carmen "Oh I missed you too little one."

She sighed happily a little "Lulu for the last time go finish your homework so I can check it.... Let me get changed then cause I'm not wearing a dress to not go to a wedding.." She mumbled, heading up to her room to get changed "Ubbe... Did you tell her that you didn't want to marry her?" She asked him a little worried, knowing how rash he could be with his decisions.

Bill nodded slowly and watched her some, asking the taxi driver to drop them off downtown. "He's always had his heart elsewhere... Someone we know in fact... but Margrethe is upset, obviously." He explained

Ubbe laughed some and helped her back to the table for her homework "Huh? Oh uh..yeah I told her!" He called before curing himself under his breath. He knew he would need to speak with Margrethe sometime soon about it.

Max gave a small nod as she listened to him "Well I would be upset too, but I guess its their problem to figure out." She said before going a bit wide eyed when Lilith asked Bill when he would be marrying her.

He shrugged and looked down at Lilith. “I don’t know yet.” He muttered, nowhere near ready for that kind of commitment

She frowned and made her way down there, back in comfy clothes and watched him. “You’re the worst kind of liar. You need to tell her yourself. It’s not right to leave a girl at the altar.” She told him seriously.

Max relaxed a little at his comment and looked out the window with a small smile. She loved Bill and Lilith as well, but even she wasn't ready for that committment yet. Hell she was still nervous about moving in with him.

Ubbe sighed heavily looking over at her as she came into the room "I'll talk with her tomorrow. Today is not the day though." He murmured

She just nodded a little and stepped over to him, undoing his bow tie, getting the first few buttons undone on his shirt as well. “You never did look comfortable in a suit.” She sighed a little, slipping her arms around him.

He paid the driver again once they got out and took Liliths hand while they walked. “What do you girls want for lunch?” He asked them, not really bothered himself at all

Ubbe chuckled some and wrapped his arms around her waist "Theyre too constricting. I much prefer a button up and slacks if I have to." He murmured

Max shrugged softly "Asian sounds pretty good, what do you say Lilith?" She asked holding the little girls other hand smiling as she agreed "Asian it is then."

She smiled a little and held onto him. “I feel like I’m gonna wake up and I’m just having a really nice dream.” She told him quietly.

Bill nodded and lifted Lilith up when she said her feet were already sore. “I know kiddo we weren’t gonna be walking around. At least lots of people still get to see your dress huh?” He smiled, taking maxs hand while he headed to a good place he knew of nearby

Ubbe chuckled softly and smiled wide at her "Its not a dream, I promise." He said quietly giving her a quick peck on the lips "You wouldn't by chance have some male clothes? I'd really like to be out of this suit."

Max smiled happily as she walked with Bill hand in hand. She kissed his cheek gently and whispered a quick "I love you." In his ear before they entered the restaurant

She tensed a little and paused before answering "I have some of Jack's stuff still... I don't... You're taller than he was anyway and I don't..." She trailed off a little, not feeling like she would stomach it if she saw Ubbe in her late partner's things, "The best bet you might have is Hvitserk may have left a bit in the guest room from when him and Amma babysat the other night." She told him gently. "Now I really feel like I've come home." She murmured, seeing his phone start ringing though and Margrethe's name come up "You better get that. You owe her that much."

Bill took a seat with them once they found them a table despite it being crazy busy and everyone else that had been at the front had been told to wait a while, "Perks of being a Skarsgard." He muttered, setting Lilith down as well and watched her a little while she picked out her lunch. "I'm so ready for your summer break to be over and for you to go back to school" He sighed some.

She tensed a little and paused before answering "I have some of Jack's stuff still... I don't... You're taller than he was anyway and I don't..." She trailed off a little, not feeling like she would stomach it if she saw Ubbe in her late partner's things, "The best bet you might have is Hvitserk may have left a bit in the guest room from when him and Amma babysat the other night." She told him gently. "Now I really feel like I've come home." She murmured, seeing his phone start ringing though and Margrethe's name come up "You better get that. You owe her that much."

Bill took a seat with them once they found them a table despite it being crazy busy and everyone else that had been at the front had been told to wait a while, "Perks of being a Skarsgard." He muttered, setting Lilith down as well and watched her a little while she picked out her lunch. "I'm so ready for your summer break to be over and for you to go back to school" He sighed some.

Max walked back with him and gave a small laugh "Oh you'll miss her, I know I will." She said before taking his hand in hers while she looked over the menu. She smiled a bit at him but frowned seeing the upset look on his face "Whats wrong?"

Ubbe frowned softly as she started to get uncomfortable "Hey hey...don't worry about it okay? I'm sure Hvitserk has something here." He said softly before looking at his phone. He frowned more and sighed heavily before picking it up "Hello?" He asked quietly before pulling the phone away when Margrethe started screaming.

Carmen sighed a little and pecked his cheek, leaving him to it and went to find Tallulah, sitting next to her in the kitchen. "What do you think then? Of mommy having a new boyfriend?" She asked her quietly, "Maybe having a new Daddy?" She was being gentle about it so she didn't freak her out too much but she seemed more into this than Carmen was ready for.

He shrugged and picked his food, leaning back then and watching the people going in and out, reaching his leg across and gently rubbing Max's leg with his foot "I'm ready for peace and quiet." He sighed a little, just looking worn out lately.

Max gave him a small smile and nodded some "Maybe you and I can have a date night soon. Have Lilith go with Lulu?" She said smiling as Lilith got a little excited. She wanted to talk with Carmen about maybe having a sleepover for the girls. She had met her a few times when picking up Lilith from play dates.

Lulu looked at Carmen and frowned shaking her head some starting to freak out "No! No new daddy! He'll get hurt!" She said trying to take deep breaths "No Ubbe can't be daddy!"

He snorted some. “If you can get Carmen away from Ubbe for five minutes.” He chuckled. “I would imagine that’s where he went. And who he chose…. Long story.” He mumbled, playing with her fingers.

She frowned and shook her head. “No that’s okay… then you don’t have to have a new daddy sweetheart.” She promised her, pulling her in close. “Ubbe won’t get hurt though I promise. This is different.” She mumbled, kissing her head repeatedly until Ubbe walked in. “That didn’t sound like a fun call.”

Max laughed softly and nodded some "I see, well you'll have to tell me it later." She murmured softly before kissing his hand gently

Ubbe frowned softly as he walked out seeing Lulu crying "It wasn't but we can talk about it later. Is Lulu okay?" He asked softly as he made his way over to them.

He hummed in response and just leaned back, staying quiet the rest of lunch. Both work and home were draining him lately. Not necessarily in a bad way but he was exhausted and he needed a holiday. The only reason he couldn't wait for Lilith to go back to school. HE took them home after lunch and went to change into comfies, ending up falling asleep on the couch.

Lilith frowned when she went to show him something and Max caught her before she could wake him up "But I wanna show him my game on my ipad." She frowned. "He can sleep later." She grumbled.

Carmen frowned a little and nodded "Yeah we're okay huh? Not ready for a new daddy... Still miss other one.... But happy that you're here to stay." She assured him when he looked like he was gonna ask. "Go get changed kiddo. Cause we aren\t going anywhere fancy now." She told her gently, sending her off then stepped over to Ubbe and slipped her arms around him. "She's just unsure... How did uh... how did she take it?" She asked him quietly, swaying with him and enjoying the feeling of having him in her arms again, feeling like it was only yesterday that she'd left.

Max frowned softly when she Lilith going to wake up Bill later that day "No no honey not right now. Your daddy needs to sleep." She explained before smiling softly "You can show me though, yeah?"

Ubbe gave a small frown but nodded softly. He pulled her close as Lulu ran off to change "I don't want her to think I am trying to replace her father." He said quietly before pecking her lips "She is pissed.....mad that I pulled her along. Told me that she was better than you."

Carmen snorted a little and shook her head. “She may be a good person… and I swear I never meant to take you away, I can’t force someone to change their mind about that…. But better than me?” She asked, raising an eyebrow. “She wishes.” She chuckled. “Lulu will come around. I think it’s more that she’s scared that if something happens to you as well then she has lost two dads.” She pointed out.

Lilith frowned and glared at her, going over to her dad anyway and tried to get him up anyway, “daddy!” She yelled until he was starting to stir and finally looked over to see max coming towards them. “Oh oh… im up… what is it?” He grumbled, burying his face back under his arm though.

Ubbe chuckled softly as he listened to her talk about Margrethe. He gave a small nod before kissing her forehead gently "I will be sure to be safe for you both." He whispered stroking her cheek gently "I'm gonna go buy some clothes real quick okay? I'll be right back."

Max frowned trying to stop her but gave a heavy sigh when she heard Bill's voice "She wanted to show you a game on her Ipad." She explained quietly before kissing his cheek gently

She raised an eyebrow and shook her head. “I forget that you lot have that kinda money… just go and buy clothes when you’re not comfortable in a suit…. Call me when you’re done alright?” She murmured and pecked his cheek, going up to get a few emails done

He sighed heavily and rubbed at his face. “Lilith was it really that important?” He asked her quietly, “I guess I’m awake now.” He muttered getting up to go get a drink, starting to lose patience now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back