• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Saint Saviour's Church
~ Beaumont, Dublin ~

Sinead and Liam Callahan
Patience Davenport

1637198548121-png.931977
As she listened to Silas assure her that Liam was a good, caring boy, Sinead managed a weak smile. Her breathing became rapid and shallow as she continued to listen to the priest's reassuring words. She didn't have the time or energy to think deep enough, to know how poorly most of her family would react to any input from a priest. In that moment, she just accepted it at face value, that he would look after her son and he would relay her message of love to her family after she was gone. As her heart raced in her chest, she let out a quick gasp for air as she struggled to block out the pain in her abdomen. She tightly closed her eyes to try block it out, but opened them again when Liam spoke up to tell her she wasn't dying. "It's okay," she weakly reassured him.

Silas' voice once again drew her focus back to him, especially as the blood loss was starting to make her feel light-headed. He told her not to give up, to which she swallowed hard and nodded her head. She hoped he was right, that Peter would arrive soon. She wanted to see him one last time. She glanced down when told to keep talking. The sight of the blood causing her to quickly look away before it made her feel even more sick. "I saw my own father die. I loved him so much, he was... There was so much blood and I can never forget how..." she began, falling silent and closing her eyes again. Forcing herself to stay awake as Silas had told her, she tried to continue, but had already forgotten what she was saying. In her confusion, she started speaking again as if she was continuing what she'd already start to talk about. "I would love to take the children to the Lake District. I had such a good time there." She shivered as spoke, unsure if she was cold or if it was the memory of her trip. "It was so cold in that water, though..." she recalled, remembering how Syd had playfully jumped into the lake before she followed him in.

Even after she'd stopped thinking about the cold memories, she still felt a chill as her heart raced in her chest. Hearing another familiar voice, she looked up to see Peter approaching. "You came..." she softly spoke, smiling as her husband knelt down beside her. "I love you, Petey," she firmly told him. If she only had a few words left to say, it would be to tell him how much she cared for him, so she didn't answer the questions about who had attacked her. She held his hand, gripping onto it to take comfort from his warmth. The words shared between Peter and Silas about the description of the attackers simply went over her head. She just wanted to focus on her husband's presence. Peter soon turned his attention back to reassuring Sinead. She faintly smiled as he told her she'd survived worse and she was going to be okay. "You're going to be okay," she told him. She wasn't simply copying his words, but was trying to tell him he would be okay without her.

As the paramedics rushed to Sinead's side, Liam stood in stunned silence as he watched them tend to his mother. He watched as they got her to lie down so they could tend to her wound. Cutting through the fabric of her dress, they kept the pressure applied on the wound before covering it with a temporary dressing. He watched as Sinead closed her eyes, only for one of the paramedics to encourage her to stay awake. Silas placed his hand on Liam's shoulder, snapping the boy out of his concentration just in time for him to step aside as the other paramedic rushed past with a stretcher. "She won't die," he told Silas, though his uncertain tone made it clear he was seeking reassurance on the matter.

Once Sinead was on the stretcher, she was carried off to the ambulance. Liam looked to his dad, making sure they were both going with her in the ambulance. He didn't want to be kept away from her, not if it was going to be the last time he saw her. After saying goodbye to Silas, Liam walked with Peter into the back of the ambulance. Patience anxiously folded her arms as she watched the ambulance pull away. She couldn't hide the concern she was feeling. When she approached Silas, she motioned to the cut on his face. "You're bleeding, Father. Will I help patch it up?" she worriedly asked.

On the way to the hospital, Sinead had lost consciousness and had to be given CPR along with fluids to replace those she'd lost. Although she was conscious when they arrived at the hospital, she was immediately rushed away for emergency surgery to her liver and abdomen, leaving Peter to call their family then anxiously wait for news. "Father Healy stopped those guys from kidnapping me," Liam told Peter, trying to break the silence. "He helped Mum too."

Eventually, Peter and Liam were informed that the surgery and blood transfusion were a success, so Sinead was in a stable condition. A short time after, they were allowed to go see Sinead in her hospital bed. Upon entering the room, the monitor maintained a steady beep as the redhead laid connected to various wires and IVs. Despite the fluids she was receiving, her skin was still pale and her face tired. She turned her head to see her husband and son, letting out a gasp as tears quickly escaped her eyes. "I was so scared I'd never see you two again," she softly told them.

Bellz Bellz (Peter)
Pyroclast Pyroclast (Silas)

Last edited:
Harper King
Harper's Apartment
- London -
Harper sitting .jpeg
Harper watched him closely as Jeremy confirmed that one of the things he did for fun was to try to find a new way to experience things or just to have new experiences. Harper could relate to that...she wondered if that was one of the reasons he was sent to guard her...she was a bit reckless when it came to new things. Didn't really think about the consequences until after she completed whatever she set out to do. Her eyes widened as he admitted that he had driven with his eyes closed, "Jeremy!" Harper stated in a reprimanding tone, ready to give him a lecture but then he silenced her with his next words. She had definitely picked up on the compliment and her cheeks were once again rosy as she shook her head, turning her face back to her food.

She chewed thoughtfully as he explained why he didn't have a girlfriend. He stated that he was kind of intense. "Kind of?" Harper taunted, a smile on her face as she finished chewing and moved to take a drink of water. Hearing that he was possessive was interesting, Harper was kind of the same way...she was extremely jealous. But she didn't like to be possessed either...at least not completely. Having someone who was in control was fine but as long as whoever she was with understood that if she felt like doing something she would...no if, ands or buts about it. This is where she and Jeremy along with her other brothers tended to butt heads. Harper was very much a free spirit, like a bird...wanted to fly wherever her heart desired without being locked in a cage and forced to sing. She couldn't sit still or in one place for too long, she needed the fluidity that life offered. Guess that was part of the reason she was bisexual, now that she thought about it.

His reasoning was sound and Harper understood it well however, she simply nodded her head in agreement a small smile forming on her lips as he blushed. Harper's memory of how Jeremy was before was a bit hazy...she had been caught up in a lot of her own shit when she was younger but she had some idea of what she was talking about. "Ah...caring too much is dangerous." Harper agreed. Things were a bit quiet as Harper moved to eat some more of her food. When she looked back up at him he was looking at her.

She was about to joke and ask what he was looking at but then he once again rendered her speechless. Harper wasn't one who fished for compliments...mostly because she never really expected them from those she dated. Her self-worth was equivalent to the worth her parents had given her when they abandoned her...well more her father rather than her mother. It was slim to none. Normally that would lead people to seek attention and to a degree, a lot of her actions were seeking just that. But besides her family, no one had given her so many compliments in one conversation before. Jeremy was like family so Harper was conflicted on where she stood with him. He was clearly flirting but it all felt...odd. "T-thank you." Harper stated a weak smile on her lips. "Glad you don't stereotype me as ditzy just because of my hair." Humor. Always have to deflect the seriousness of the situation with humor.

She had never ever felt this nervous and it was freaking her out. Her eyes widened slightly as he reached up to touch her cheek, bringing her back to the night at the party instantly. His thumb traced her lower lip for a moment before she hastily stood to her feet, causing her chair to lose its balance and fall back. "Oop! Clumsy me! I'm going to uh...pick that up." Harper then suddenly felt conscious about bending over and picking it up so she stood, eye wide like a deer in headlights, her mouth slightly open as she struggled to say something. Oh my god, say something! This is the longest silence in the history of silence! SPEAK! Harper blinked before clearing her throat..."How about the rain huh? Crazy weather this year right?" Oh my god...oh my god...alright you have a passport, you can leave the country. Saudi Arabia always looked nice and hot...maybe you can go there and burst into flames.
with: Jeremy BasDorcha BasDorcha

Wycliff Family Vacation Home
~Long Island, NY~

Theodore ‘Teddy’ Wycliff

7a40913977f21b5e19556775587f86ff51-22-Bomer.rsquare.w1200.jpg
The moment Valentina asked Teddy if children were involved, he immediately turned his head to look at her. "Look," he started, sitting up in his seat and turning to her. "People used me to get back at my father, too, when I was younger. I'm aware of how that feels and I would never involve children." Despite him still involving innocent people in his plan, he stood by the fact he wouldn't involve children. Teddy couldn't remember exactly how old he was the first time he had ever been kidnapped, but he did remember how afraid he had been and how much that changed a person and it all came back to him when he had gotten the call about his daughter. Kidnapping someone who couldn't fight back was never something he would be up for and therefore was the reason he hadn't taken someone like Rhiannon or Sydney instead. Aliana and Leo could at least put up a fight even if that fight was futile.

She then commanded him to look at her and he did, listening to her rant and rave about what he was doing. He was so sure that she would see things his way, that she would back him up on it much like Elvian did Gabe but he had to remind himself he and Valentina were nothing like them. Clearly, seeing as Val was so upset by what he had set into motion. With a heavy sigh, he listened to her speak but still kept an ear out for his children. "It's a good thing I'm the one who made the decision then, right? Because yes, I do think this is the right course of action. Are you forgetting the fact they slaughtered your entire family? Innocent people caught up in a war they probably had no idea was going on. Children just enjoying their lives. Are you forgetting all of that? The Irish aren't above hurting any and everyone to make themselves look bigger to those around them and it's time someone brought them down to size. If that's us then," he waved his hand off towards the shore, "So be it." Though his wife was clearly upset by his decision, Teddy was unwavering in his decision to have Ali and Leo taken.

Valentina reminded him of the things Gabe set in motion to get revenge for her attack and he took a deep breath. It was a time he had been kept out of the loop of things because of his betrayal months before. Had it never happened, then maybe they would've found out who the culprits were far before they attacked the Sullivans for no reason. Alas, things hadn't panned out that way and more people died than was necessary. It was the only case where he wished things were different, but for now, he was using the altercation to help with his argument. "That alone should show you the lengths we'd go to when our family is threatened, Valentina." It was rare for him to use her name, but when he did it was normally during some sort of deep conversation or an argument. "Cristina doesn't have to know the specifics. Just that they'll never touch her again." He turned towards the ocean again, nodding his head.

"Oh, they'll suffer greatly. But physical pain isn't enough. They'll experience what Gabe felt when he heard his family had been massacred. They'll experience what I felt when they tortured me." He paused for a moment, balling his hand into a fist and setting it in his lap. "And they'll experience what I felt when I got the phone call about Cristina." Thinking about it all over again, Teddy could feel himself getting angry. He was so close to getting his own revenge and it had been stolen from him. They'd used something he knew he cared about more than a couple of fingers and he wasn't happy about it. The Irish had started this war, but he was damn sure going to finish it. He shot up from his seat, pacing back and forth while Valentina talked about a more peaceful option. The option for peace had long since gone out the window and the moment she realized that the better things would be.

"For fuckssake- This isn't peace in the middle east, Valentina, it's the goddamn principle!" He shouted, though quickly lowering his voice. Teddy wasn't a hot-headed man, but when it came to certain topics he certainly could be considered one. "I let the Irish do this to us and it creates a domino effect. They'll either continue or- or think they can just take one of our kids and make us do whatever. If not them, then every other mob family out there! We've just started establishing our relationship with the Kings. How do you think they'd respond to hearing we did nothing after one of our own was taken? It's bad for business and I'm not having it." He ran his hands through his hair, trying to calm himself down. A part of him knew he was spiraling, still racked with the guilt of not providing better security for his family. What if something had gone wrong and Cristina died? He would never forgive himself for it and that thought alone was enough for him to justify his actions. "But what makes it all worse is the fact that she will never be the same. You were attacked thirteen years ago and years ago before that and you aren't the same person, are you?" He asked pointedly, staring into her eyes and waiting for an answer.

Valentina ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Roxie Carriveau
The Sullivan Residence
-Sutton, Dublin -
Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 9.02.41 PM.png
Conor was doing his best to reassure her that Syd wouldn't be able to do anything rash but Roxie also knew her ex extremely well. Conor was family sure but she had seen the worst of his mental illness behind closed doors when he wasn't speaking with his parents. Conor was right, it wasn't Syd's decision to make nor was it his place to go off and do something to Ricky...but that meant that Roxie had to stand in her ex's way. A place she had been in many times before...but not under such tense circumstances...at least not in years. There were many things she adored about her ex, but there was an ugly side he had that Roxie never wished to live through again. Before she could say something more, the door opened and she turned her head to see Syd walk in. The expression on his face told her immediately the mood he was in, never the one to be a closed book. Conor managed a smile but Roxie quickly turned her head away as tears burned in her eyes.

She quickly moved to take a sip of water, feeling ready to throw up at that moment. The brunette was sure she was looking green as Conor started to explain what he had told her. She physically sucked in a breath and held it as the room fell silent, so much so that you could hear a pin drop. Syd slowly turned to look at her and Roxie turned to meet his eyes, tears already running down her face as she stared at him silently trying to will him to not freak out. He did not get the silent message as his breathing became uneven. Roxie's heart leaped into a gallop in her chest as he suddenly sprang to his feet, heading towards the door. Roxie stood up quickly finding her balance as she looked to Conor briefly to see if he was going to assist he is bringing Syd down.

The words her ex spoke of her cousin were 100% justified...but it didn't take the sting she felt hearing it away. She jumped as he slammed his hands against the desk and she moved her hands to cover her mouth as he talked about their children and everything they had been suffering through. Her lips trembled as she removed her hands to speak as he looked at her starting to ask what if Ricky had been successful. "He didn't...he wasn't successful!" Roxie said, knowing she was stating the obvious but when Syd got into this frame of mind he needed to be reminded of the obvious. His next words might have seemed unclear to anyone who didn't understand what she'd been through but his exasperated laughter and the words hit her like a ton of bricks. Her whole family was a bunch of liars and murderers...she had thought Ricky was better, she thought she had at least one person who was blood to her that didn't fit that mold. Oh how fucking wrong she was. Roxie looked down to the floor for a moment in shame, she'd brought this on herself, on Syd on their babies and Matthew had paid the ultimate price for it.

She looked up just as he said it needed to end and before she knew it he had withdrawn his pistol and started gesturing with it. Knowing full well that thing was definitely loaded, Roxie held up her hands. "SYD! Put that down! You are going to shoot the wrong people here!" Boldly but knowing he wasn't going to hurt her and knowing he wouldn't be expecting her to grab the gun, Roxie disarmed him the way he'd taught her a long time ago to disarm someone with a handgun. Grabbing his wrist, she twisted it into an awkward and a little bit painful position before pressing the release button that kept the magazine in place. Hearing it hit the floor, Roxie quickly released his wrist and moved to place two hands on his chest. "You aren't ending anyone...not without my okay. Syd, look at me." Roxie demanded, tears still pouring down her face. "You can't wave a fucking gun around! Ricky is my family..the only family I have left besides the kids. Do you think it's fucking easy for me to sit here and get told he tried to kill me? NO! But I'm not going to stoop to his fucking level and I'm not going to let you do that for me either or for our kids! "

Roxie knew she was pushing her luck with touching him when he was upset so she took her hands off his chest and backed a few inches away. "No one touches him. At least not yet. Scream at me all you want but this isn't your situation to handle, Syd!" The brunette looked to Conor, her eyes pleading to have him step in and back her up on this.
With: Syd Pyroclast Pyroclast ; Conor Misty Gray Misty Gray

Peter Callahan
Saint Saviour's Church

~ Beaumont, Dublin ~
peter sad .jpegPeter smiled softly as Sinead expressed her happiness of him coming to her, "Of course I did, my love. Why wouldn't I come?" He murmured softly. She stated that she loved him and Peter's tears became heavier as those words began to sound final. "I love you too, sweetheart." She told him that he would be okay and Peter shook his head as he squeezed his wife's hands a little harder. "No I won't be, not without you. Don't you dare leave me, Sinead! You stay right here, with me. Please!" His voice cracked with his plea as the paramedics worked frantically around him.

He then looked intently at Silas as he stated that the men who attacked his wife had looked similar and they spoke Italian. That was all Peter needed to hear from him. He looked back to his wife and nodded as he listened to the priest finished his description. "Thank you for calling the ambulance and helping her and my son." Peter told him sincerely.

Once they got the bleeding to stop, the paramedics instructed him to follow them to the back of the truck. Peter stood immediately, letting go of his wife's hand as they carried her off. The man turned to his son, reaching to grab his hand before they jogged to get into the back of the ambulance. Peter had been talking to his wife as begging her to stay awake as he held Liam on his lap and when she lost unconscious and the paramedics had to do CPR Peter immediately turned his son's head away and started to sing a song in his ear, wanting to do anything he could to make sure Liam didn't have to see it or hear it. "It's going to be okay, Li. Just listen to my voice okay?" Peter told his son, squeezing him in a tight hug.

Soon the ambulance came to a halt and Sinny was pulled out of it on a stretcher. Peter let everyone get out before pulling Liam up and helping him out of the truck. He walked as fast as he could into the waiting area but as he tried to walk back to follow the doctors they stopped him, stating she was heading for the operating room. Peter lifted a hand to his head as he ran it through his gray hair in frustration and anxiety. Peter was directed to the payphones to call the family and after doing so the man went to the vending machine to buy a few pieces of candy for Liam. When he sat down, Liam immediately told him that Father Healy had stopped the men from kidnapping him and had helped Sinny. Peter looked to his son, "He's a good man. You know my relationship with God is rather broken, Li. But...sometimes I wonder who was kind enough to send me an angel like your mother. Who blessed me with you and your siblings." Peter told Liam with a sad smile, "My life was going absolutely nowhere until I fell in love with your mum. Someone was looking out for you both today though yes? I'm thankful for whoever that was..." Peter wrapped an arm around his son, pulling him in as he kissed the top of the boy's head. "Here...eat some of this, candy is good to help with shock. Plus I know how you have a sweet tooth." His voice cracked as he tried to keep himself together better but the tears flowed regardless. "Don't let anyone ever tell you that real men don't cry, boy. The most real men are the ones who can show their emotions."

Eventually, they were able to see Sinny after being informed that the surgery had been successful and that she was in stable condition. Peter let Liam walk up ahead of him when entering the room, watching as he immediately went to her bedside. The older man gripped the doorframe as he stopped in it. Seeing her so frail, tore him to pieces. He was lost for words as she said she was scared about never seeing them again. Finally, he walked further into the room going on the other side of her and taking her hand softly. "You think I'd let you go that easily? You must be mistaking me for someone else, Sin."
with: Sinny + Liam + Patience Misty Gray Misty Gray Silas Pyroclast Pyroclast

Julia Avvocata
Biancardi Residence
- New York -
stare julia .jpeg
Things had continued to be extremely tense, at least on Julia's end around Ricky. She had figured out what he had done not only to her but what he had done to Gabriel. That decision was made for bad business and in this climate, bad business was going to get them both killed. Julia did her best to keep things light, always being a good liar it was easy to pull off. But as she waited weeks and weeks for him to tell her the truth she finally realized that he wasn't going to do the right thing...so she came up with her own plan to get it out of him. Two things always got men talking: sex...and a bit of dangerous persuading. After completing the first task earlier this morning, Julia had gone out to get things to make dinner for him. It wasn't something she normally did, not one to like cooking but she figured the kind gesture might throw him off of whatever trail he may or may not have picked up on.

Once dinner was ready, Julia moved to put on a nice outfit before heading to Ricky's office. Knocking twice on the door, she opened it and peaked her head in. "Busy?" She asked softly before opening the door wider to reveal her outfit. "I thought you could use a little break...so I made dinner. Osso Buco to be exact. Find an old recipe for it in your mother's many cookbooks. Figured I'd give it a shot, not much of a cook though." Julia smiled sweetly before walking further into the room. Rounding the desk, she moved to sit on top of it. "Get dressed into something nice and meet me in the dining room." She said with a wink, biting her lip lightly.

She hopped off the desk before he could pull her into any kiss and walked back towards the door. "You've got 3 minutes mister!" Julia called, hurrying back towards the dining room to put the finishing touches on dinner. After pouring the wine, Julia moved to put on some music before sitting down at the table. Once Ricky entered the room, she smiled widely, "Took you long enough, what the heck were you doing in there?" She asked lightly before gesturing to the seat across from her. Once he was seated, Julia looked into his eyes for a long moment.

"I hope you like it, I used your family's secret ingredient for the dish. If you don't know then I can't tell you because I fear one of your relatives might come and haunt me." She was teasing about the haunting part of course but the secret ingredient would remain a mystery for now. "You doing okay, love? You haven't seemed like yourself recently...you know you can tell me anything right?" She murmured.
with: RIcky Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Harper's Apartment
Jeremy Gray

1638084584152.pngIt was hard to let Harper move away, when he still wanted to be touching her. Sighing, he decided her reaction said enough and he sat back, ready to give her some space. He’d already gotten to far out of line and she was ready to run from him. This was a normal response from women, they got scared and jumped away from him so quickly, he must be revolting. A hooded look crossed his face – not angry but something kind of mixed between loneliness and sorrow.

He reached his long arm out, grasped the leg of the chair, and sat it up for her, before standing and clearing his throat, ready to put his plate away. “I’m sorry, I was out of line. I apologize. I’m just a dumb dumb arse sometimes. Let’s wrap up dinner, and I’m going to check on my clothes. I’d like a smoke, but I definitely don’t want to wear Billy’s clothes out, the delivery guy might be out there waiting.” He tried to wink playfully but felt that it failed to come through as lighthearted as before. It did come with a small smile that seemed to be happy, but somber at the same time. The dose of reality hit him hard, and his walls were already building back up.

He stood, leaving her plate and glass of water, swallowed down his second glass of whiskey, and carried his plate, cup and food container to the kitchen. He threw the remaining food in the fridge, and rinsed off the kitchenware with a splash of water. When he got back to the table, he poured another two-finger cup, and took it with him, first to the bathroom to put back on the mostly dry clothes, at least the underwear and shirt – he kept on Billy’s pants. Yes, they were to small, but his pants were still pretty soaked, and at least they weren’t as tiny on him as the shirt was.

He put the shirt folded on the sink, snagged his cigarettes and zippo, and headed to the balcony, drink in hand. As soon as the door slid closed behind him, he smacked himself squarely in the forehead – much harder then intended. “OUCH, fuck, you fuckin’ knucklehead!” He turned, kicking a chair with his bare feet, suddenly feeling like he was in some sort of Three Stooges film. The curtain inside was still open, and the lifting, grabbing, and dancing of the feet as he held the now broken-feeling toe must have been a sight.

“OH, FDUIFHDSGFUSNHR!” He growled a slight roar as he went to sit down, misjudging the distance to the chair and sliding right past the seat, falling to the ground. Was he drunk? Not a chance. Was he embarrassed? Without a doubt. If Harper came out, his face would be redder then any red she’d likely ever seen. Feeling like life was adding salt to the wound, though his logical brain said just his emotional distraction had him.. well distracted, was the cause, he decided to stay on the ground, looking very much like an over sized pouty child. Harper had seen Jeremy take much harder, much more power hits and not even flinch when they started bleeding, he could only imagine how amusing this was.

“Go ahead, rub it in. I get it, I’m a big, stupid jerk. Thanks for reminding me.” He spoke to no one in particular, or maybe directly to the forces of nature and karma that always seemed to remind him when his walls were the most vulnerable, that he would be alone forever. For being a tall, handsome guy as some people said, he never had women interested in. Harper would probably think he was a nerd, but he'd never been good with women, and in such, had never known a woman intimately. Sure, there had been some drunk nights where he had fooled around, he wasn’t a monk, but at the end of the day, Jeremy was a virgin. Awkward, uncertain around women, then emotionally walled off from them, he had never pushed it, never felt the need to. Tonight, it never seemed more prominent in his mind. Maybe he wouldn’t have screwed up so bad if he had more practice.

Mentions:
Harper King - Bellz Bellz
Briefly referenced - Billy King - Pyroclast Pyroclast

Golden Galleria Car Garage
~ Corringham, England ~

Spencer King

1636681498856-png.930316
Spencer was glad he'd been able to reassure Jocelyn enough about catching her attackers that she was able to smile at the news. The woman then seemed to relax a little more. With their focus on the alcohol order, he read her question about the whiskey supply and nodded his head. "Yeah, we need to increase it. We get a lot more tourists and day drinkers out in the summer months, so it's good to keep stocked up. After that, it won't be too long before the Christmas pissheads come out in force," he remarked.

When Jocelyn seemed to get lost in her daydream, Spencer was comfortable enough to leave her be as she seemed relatively content in her thoughts. He jotted down some notes in his diary until she pulled his attention back by speaking for the first time since their meeting had started. It was a simple 'thank you' but certainly seemed like a big step for the woman who hadn't spoke since the attack. He smiled and nodded his head. "It's no trouble," he assured her. He didn't want rapists sauntering around on the streets attacking anyone, but it was extra personal that someone he knew had been harmed. Having their descriptions and the knowledge of the attack meant he was able to do something about it on this occasion. His opinion of the police was that they were useless at their jobs and from what he'd heard, didn't have a clue how to deal with victims of sexual assaults. He didn't have experience in the matter either, but he liked to think he had more tact and understanding than the police showed.

"Progress," he vocalised the word she had mouthed. As their meeting was over and he didn't want to watch her getting drunk or leave her on her own in doing so, he tapped the table with hand. "Right. I have another meeting to get to. Gotta earn my keep before I can take some time off," he joked. Figuring Jocelyn was comfortable enough in his presence, he thought it was okay to offer her a ride home. "Do you want a lift home? I can take you, unless you want Laura to do it?" he offered her.

Spencer soon arrived at Darcey's garage, pulling into the yard and parking his car up in the first space he found. Although the rain was still heavy, it felt too warm to be putting on his overcoat, so he just grabbed his umbrella from the back seat and used that to shelter him from the rain, whilst in his free hand he held a half-full bottle of gin. Once inside the building, he closed up his umbrella and pushed open the door to the office, propping the object up on the floor, against the wall, before looking ahead to those around the table.

"Afternoon, all. Sorry I couldn't get here sooner," he apologised, though he only looked to Bruce when he said it, feeling he was the only person he needed to answer to. "My meeting went well. Christian's got a new case to solve and I've upped the booze order with Jocelyn. Brought a sample if any of you ladies like gin," he remarked, playfully patting Billy on the shoulder as he joked. His youngest brother happened to be the first male he passed as he approached the drinks table, so he was the automatic recipient of his joke. Spencer set the bottle down on the side as he helped himself to a cup of tea. Glancing to Erik who was seated in the corner, he raised a curious eyebrow. "Have you been sent to the naughty corner?" he teased, ignoring the fact the man was soaking wet.

Not wanting to distract from the meeting any longer and sensing a tension in the air, Spencer carried his drink with him and sat in the empty chair between Alex and May. "You alright? Hope you haven't been out beating people up again," he greeted May with a grin, before switching to focus on the business at hand. "What did I miss?" he asked, looking to Bruce for an update. As his did, he spotted the photographs on the table and reached out to slide them towards himself. He started looking through them, unsure what exactly he was meant to be looking for. Of course, one particular photograph caught his attention more than the others. "Why's there a photo of this prick?" he seriously asked, lifting up the picture of Conor so the others could see who he was referring to, though he figured they'd know who he meant regardless.

Pyroclast Pyroclast (Bruce, Billy)
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Darcey, Alex, Erik)
BasDorcha BasDorcha (Jocelyn, May)

Biancardi Mansion
~ Queens, New York City ~

Riccardo Biancardi

e713ccb568d8fbee1629465e62f61024.jpgDespite believing Conor would not harm the girl, Ricky was still beyond relieved to hear that Cristina had made it home safely back to the Wycliffs. After his help with get James back to Dublin, Conor had assured Ricky that he'd done his part and his secret was safe. Knowing that Conor wasn't going to tell Roxie he had arranged to have her killed and was the reason Matthew was dead only brought a small relief to Ricky. It did nothing to ease his conscience nor did it give him any piece about betraying his cousin. He knew he couldn't change the past, so he decided to follow Conor's advice and continue to keep his distance from Dublin for the time-being.

Ricky had sensed some tension from Julia too, but in his usual style, he masked his concern with humour and other forms of distraction. He figured she'd come out and say if something was on her mind, so he wasn't feeling the need to invite any confrontation. Besides, it was probably all in his head - some kind of paranoia. Judging by the sex they'd had that morning, he was still on her good side and their relationship was trouble-free.

Julia had headed out that morning, leaving Ricky to focus on business. There was always plenty of it, especially having to maintain and sign contracts with the Morettis. Between attacking the Sullivans and sticking his nose in family's life, Ricky wasn't sure how Gabriel still managed to do so much actual business too. The man was some kind of machine and Ricky would commend him for it did he not find it intimidating. "Damn it, Gabe, I liked that little cafe," Ricky muttered to himself as he looked at the plans Gabriel was finalising to demolish some small Manhattan businesses to build a large, character-deficient office block. No doubt it hadn't been of the cafe owner's own will to sell up his family's small business.

Ricky was soon rescued from his paperwork when Julia knocked on the door and stepped into his office. "Yeah, I'm busy. Like, actual busy, not just the exaggerating for sympathy kind," he told her. He then flashed a smile as he saw her outfit. "I believe I could use a little break too," he said, not about to turn down spending time with his smoking hot girlfriend. He watched her as she rounded his desk and sat on top of it. "This feels like a few fantasies all rolled into one, right now," he flirted with her. When she told him to dress up and meet her in the dining room, he lightly shrugged. "I'm sure in the fantasies I'm getting undressed, but I'll roll with this," he told her. Before he had chance to kiss her, she got down from the desk and left his office.

After putting on a smart suit, Ricky made his way to the dining room, only to be asked why he'd taken so long. "Julia, darling. Have you seen this house? It takes 3 minutes to get from the master bedroom to the dining room. Honestly, it's exhausting being rich! I've considered selling up and buying somewhere smaller," he drily remarked.

Ricky took his sat at the table and noticed as Julia held her gaze into his eyes. He broke eye-contact when she spoke about his family's secret ingredient. "My family's speciality is secrets and betrayal, so of course they didn't let me in on their secret ingredient," he pointed out. "Though if Stefano is going to haunt you, then by all means spill. It'll make him too busy to keep haunting Roxie and me." When asked if he was doing okay and Julia pointed out he hadn't been himself, Ricky raised a curious eyebrow. "I suppose there's been a lot going on, hasn't there?" he replied. He flashed a weary smile as he thought about her statement that he could tell her anything. He disagreed. There were some things he didn't want to burden her with having the knowledge of. He loved her, but there were some things he couldn't tell her. "How about you, gorgeous? Are you okay?" he asked her.

Bellz Bellz (Julia)

~Stella Kwon~Dublin, Ireland | Dublin City Centre
Jessica-in-W-Korea-jessica-snsd-33997437-540-698.jpg
Stella's hand was drawn away from her gun when Leo started behaving aggressively towards Alianna. To say that the Sullivan Head Family was going through a rough patch was an understatement. From what she had heard from her Colleagues, Conor had orchestrated a child kidnapping in New York to get one of their own home. Suddenly, Aliana handed her the shopping bags, Stella only gave her a sad nod before accepting them, granted she tried to put them all in one hand so that she can draw at least one of her guns should the need arise. Before she had a chance to get a word out though, Aliana had gone after Leo, who began storming away and looking to avoid a conversation with his Mother. With only Natasha near her now, she gave the other woman an awkward and partially saddened look. Stella was hoping for a calming and relaxing day. Sadly, Leo's animosity towards Aliana and whatever other problem the family was going through was going to ruin that for her. "I think Mrs. Sullivan wanted to go to a few more stores before we head home. I do like the change of pace to be honest, considering what I do for a living." She responded calmly.

The feeling of dread began to overwhelm the once-relaxed Bounty Hunter, but before she could get another word in, Natasha had suggested that they go check on Leo and Alianna, to which Stella quickly agreed and followed the other woman. Her heart then sank as Natasha broke into a sprint, prompting her to do the same and as they came to a halt, Stella caught a glimpse of a dark van speeding away, leaving her in disbelief. "Of all the times for the two of them to get into an argument..." She sighed as a tear rolled down her cheek as Natasha shouted that both Sullivans were in the van that sped off. "We have to get them back! If anything happens to Alianna, I don't know what I'm gonna do..." She said as a few more tears were shed, being terrified for Alianna's safety and well-being...and the consequences that would follow if something happened to her.

Before she had the chance to start crying, the other woman grabbed her gloved hand and they ran to their own car so that they could pursue. Throwing Aliana's Shopping Bags into the back seat, she quickly put on her seatbelt, clicking it together right as Natasha started the vehicle. It was not long until they were on the road and did not even flinch as Natasha ran a red light and another car almost t-boned them. Either way, that didn't matter. What did was getting Aliana and Leo back in one piece. Thankfully, they were able to catch the van that had their loved ones. Wasting no more time, Stella opened the glove box to find Leo's phone inside at Natasha's hasty request. Upon grabbing the phone, she proceeded to dial Conor's number to contact him. "C'mon, c'mon, pick up."

Abandoned Woodland Area, Dublin Outskirts
de50batg-de50srtgimb-3679.jpg
Sadly, tailing the van brought them outside of the city, meaning that phone signal would be weak if not inoperable. To Stella's own dismay, it was kicked to voicemail and all she could do was leave a voice message. "Mr. Sullivan, something happened while Mrs. Sullivan and I were out shopping. We ran into Leo and Natasha on our way to the next store, but they got into a fight. When Natasha I went to check on them, they were gone and we saw a black van speeding away. We're following them right now and it looks like they're headed out of the city towards the woodlands-" Before she give any more information, the phone beeped and the call came to an abrupt end. "Dammit!"

She set the phone it a cupholder as she struggled on planning their next move. It was only the two of them and god knows how many people there were in that van when Leo and Aliana were taken. Once they broke the pursuit, or so Stella thought, she took a deep breath as Natasha stopped the car. "So much for a relaxing day with the Boss' wife." She said, now unhappy about how her day was ruined.

But it was going to be much worse if something happens to either Aliana or Leo. The Boss' Wife being in harm's way was already going to put her in hot water. But for something to happen to the Boss' Son? Her head will probably be hanging up above Conor's Fireplace in his Office! Or being buried in the middle of nowhere and no one knowing what happened to her...a forever missing woman who's remains will never be found for the next forty to fifty years! Or a Vacation home built over her impromptu burial site. Stella wanted to scream, but bit her lip and took another deep breath for Natasha's sake. Once the car was shut off and the younger woman began to exit the vehicle, Stella did the same as she adjusted her duster coat and tied her hair into a ponytail, not wanting it to get in her way if the guns were to start blazing. She proceeded to follow Natasha's lead as they tried to trace whoever they were pursuing on foot. "I agree, going in guns blazing is more likely going to get Leo and Mrs. Sullivan killed. And if we're outnumbered, we're probably outgunned too." She then grabbed two of her heavier pistols, namely the Desert Eagles. "Sadly I left my bigger guns at home too. And I know you were busy driving, but Conor didn't answer his phone. So all I was able to do was leave half-assed voice message before we lost signal. Problem is if we wait, something might happen to them too." She looked at her gun, switching the safety off and chambering a round. "It's your call from here. If you want to give it a few minutes and hope that we get back up, we'll do that. If you wanna go get Leo and Mrs. Sullivan now, we can do that too. This isn't my first time getting into a firefight...and it won't be my last. I don't know if you've ever fired that at a person before, but if you're gonna take a life today, make sure you'll be able to live with it afterwards."

Interactions: Aliana Sullivan, Leo Sullivan Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess | Natasha McCarthy Bellz Bellz

Beaumont Hospital
~ Beaumont, Dublin ~

Sinead and Liam Callahan
5b98e6c6535e0cfac84f0632b8c32a9d.jpgAs Peter called Savannah and then Braden, but couldn't get hold of Emery, Liam sat on the seat in the corridor, anxiously swinging his legs back and forth as he waited. When his father was sat beside him and spoke of Silas being a good man, Liam sat still, listening to his every word. "Because of the nuns?" he commented when Peter mentioned his broken relationship with God. He smiled when his father spoke of being sent Sinead who blessed him with their children and made his life altogether better. "Yeah, Mum is an angel, isn't she?" he proudly commented. He nodded his head in agreement that someone had been looking out for him and Sinead today. Before he could say what else was on his mind, Peter kissed the top of his head and handed him some candy. He didn't hesitate or argue before opening the first packet to eat the sweet treat. Liam looked to Peter and saw the man crying before telling him the real men were the ones who showed their emotions. "I know, Dad," he said, putting his arm around Peter, his own eyes welling up with tears. "Father Healy is a good man. You know, you are still welcome at church and if you repent, you will be--" Liam had been cut off when they were told they could go see Sinead.

Liam rushed into the room and to his mother's bedside. Careful not to drag any of the wires, he rested his elbows on the side of the bed and took hold of Sinead's hand. "You're going to get better now, aren't you, Mum?" he worriedly asked. Seeing how pale and sick she looked, compared to her usual bright and energetic self, was hard to see. Even though the operation had been a success and they'd been reassured, seeing his mother in her present state did little to convince himself that was true.

"Of course I am, baby," she softly told Liam, weakly squeezing his hand. She then looked ahead as Peter approached, taking a moment to focus on him as her vision was still a little blurred. When her husband sat at the other side of the bed and squeezed her other hand, she managed a smile, comfortable by their presence and the warmth of their hands. "Here I was thinking you two could look after yourselves. I've spoilt you both too much, huh?" she lightly teased. Despite her light comments, her eyes still watered with tears. She could feel the dull pain in her abdomen that the painkillers weren't blocking out completely. Not to mention, she was still shaken by the ordeal of Liam almost being taken and of her being stabbed. "Did they catch those men?" she worriedly asked. "I wasn't strong enough to fight back..."

Bellz Bellz (Peter) BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Edwards)

~ Long Island, NYC ~

Valentina Wycliff
~ Cristina and Paolo ~

1636899816715-png.931027
Valentina looked down as Teddy told her about when he was younger and had been used to get back at her father. He had been another child dragged into his parents fights. She was at least glad to hear her husband use that as backup that he would never involve children. At least there was something to feel reassured about. Whilst she was aware of how much her mother supported her father and his decisions, Valentina didn't find it as easy to be as accepting as Elvian was. Valentina had spent most of her life questioning and disagreeing with her family's actions, so she wasn't about to back down and submit to her husband now. She raised an irritated eyebrow when Teddy pointed out it was a good thing he was making the decisions. "No, I'm not forgetting anything they've done. I can never forget losing most of my family because of the Irish. But it's exhausting. It's just an endless cycle of revenge; of people getting hurt. Whenever I wanted to be a part of the business, I wasn't allowed to. I was made to get a normal job and stay out of it, whilst Marcus and Tati were allowed to work for Papa. So instead, I have to watch as my family are hurt and I'm not even allowed to have a say in how that is dealt with either. Every time this family retaliates, one of us is put at risk. It's usually always those who had no part in it to begin with. I just want us to stop inviting more suffering."

Hearing Teddy assure her Conor and James would suffer was somewhat unsettling. Beyond attacking the two men in question, Teddy was of the same opinion as Gabriel, that they had to suffer more than just physical pain. Which tended to be gained by harming their loved ones. He then went on to shout at her, pointing out that it wasn't about peace, but principle. "Are you going to keep fucking shouting at me?" she snapped back at him. She listened as he reminded her that they had to fight back so they didn't look weak to their enemies or their allies. With them establishing a relationship with the Kings, it was particularly important to display their power and dominance. As far as business was concerned, Valentina couldn't argue with the logic. She knew it made sense. But it didn't mean she agreed with how it was done and that Conor's loved ones should be harmed. "No, I'm not the same person now. I was attacked through no fault of my own. Cristina was taken through no fault of hers. That's why I can empathise with any of Sullivan's loved ones who aren't involved in the business and haven't done anything to hurt us." Valentina quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hand. "I understand where you're coming from, from a business point of view. I'm just concerned this will never stop and which of us will have to suffer for it next time. I'm sorry if I'm so damaged and that I can't just accept every action you take. I can't just turn a blind eye to the bad things happening around me. "

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Teddy, Francis) BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Harmony)

~Long Island, NY~

Theodore ‘Teddy’ Wycliff

7a40913977f21b5e19556775587f86ff51-22-Bomer.rsquare.w1200.jpg
"You ever think that maybe the reason why you weren't involved was that you can't make those difficult decisions?" Teddy had stopped pacing, his hand on his hip and the other gesturing towards her. Valentina's desire to move on from certain things was also something Teddy couldn't understand. Sure, it was exhausting coming up with different ways to hurt his enemies but it was a necessary evil. Teddy was able to put aside his feelings about such things but it was clear his wife wasn't. He figured his words and his tone would come across as him being an asshole, which is why he sighed and reached out for her. "Tin, I just-," he paused to run his hands down his face while he attempted to get her to see his side of things. "I get it, I do. Tons of innocent people get hurt on both sides, but if we remain unprovoked then no one would have to suffer." Though it would seem like he and Gabe initiated things by taking James, retaliation against the man had been long since overdue. No, Conor taking Cristina was the final straw and he wasn't about to let him get away with it.

Valentina snapped back at him causing him to clench his jaw in annoyance. He hadn't meant to raise his voice or shout at her, but their argument wasn't helping his mood. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself before opening them again. "His wife and his son are definitely involved in the family business." It was a desperate attempt to ease her mind that every single Sullivan wasn't innocent. "Obviously his son would take over, so Conor would be showing him the ropes." Teddy actually had no clue if Leo would be taking over when Conor stepped down and had just assumed he would. In normal lines of succession it was the oldest son who took the reigns so why would it be any different there? "And maybe Aliana doesn't have a direct hand in any of it, but I know she has blood on her hands." In his earlier digging of the Sullivan family, Teddy had stumbled on some information about an attack during their IWU issue in which Ali had been a part of the retaliation. Therefore, another person he felt okay with getting caught up in his plans.

Seeing the tears form in his wife's eyes made him quickly step forward towards her with concern in his eyes. He understood she just wanted all of it to end, to break the cycle of revenge and retaliation but he wasn't so sure it was that easy. Both families couldn't co-exist in this world, even with an ocean separating them. It would always be tit for tat until one of them bowed out and Teddy knew damn sure it wasn't going to be Gabriel who did so nor would it be Conor. Both men were far too headstrong and stubborn to do such a thing so until one of them was dead it would continue. "I know. But until one of the heads is buried six feet under, it won't stop. You know it won't."

Valentina ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Harper King
Harper's Apartment
- London -
Harper sitting .jpeg
Harper immediately felt bad after reacting the way she had. The look on Jeremy's face confused her greatly as he moved to grab the chair and sit it upright. Watching him closely as he said that he was out of line, Harper began to shake her head, ready to tell him that maybe she had been reading everything wrong. "No really...it was fine, I'm just...jumpy tonight I guess. That near-death experience really spooked me." Harper stated. His playful wink and tone seemed forced but he gave her a small smile that left her once again feeling confused about how he was truly feeling. Harper didn't say anything as he walked away just staring at a fixed place on the floor in her dining room for a while as she listened to him tidy up in her kitchen.

Feeling hungry still, Harper sat down and tried to eat what was left on her plate. There were still a few items left that she couldn't manage to finish and she silently watched as Jeremy poured another glass of whiskey before walking away from the area completely. The whole atmosphere felt completely awkward now and Harper honestly wasn't exactly sure how to make it any better. Letting out a heavy sigh that blew a strand of hair out of her face, she stood up to take her own dishes to the sink.

She wasn't one to ever immediately clean her plates after eating but she felt like she needed to give Jeremy his space so she started scrubbing away at the plates. She was so distracted in her own thoughts and scrubbing that when she heard Jeremy yelling outside Harper physically flinched, the soapy plate she had been diligently scrubbing slipped from her fingers onto the floor, shattering into a million pieces. Jesus!" She hissed, looking down at her bare feet being surrounded by glass momentarily before her apartment shook slightly as Jeremy shouted again.

Without much thought, Harper reached into the cabinet under her sink and grabbed the handgun secured to the top of it. She ran through the broken glass towards the balcony, to see Jeremy on the balcony, picking himself up off the floor. Placing a hand to her chest silently she watched him speak to himself before sliding the glass door open. "I was about to fucking shoot someone's head off!" Harper hissed, holding up her loaded gun with her finger not on the trigger as she shook her head. "What the hell happened? My whole house shook!"

Harper could see the miserable look on his face and her slightly irritated features softened. "You are so lucky I didn't just blindly shoot out here. Could have made you look like swiss cheese." She muttered before moving to unload her handgun and setting it on the table near the balcony door. "Did you bend the chair? It wasn't that crooked before...a little crooked but that's what gave it character." She asked teasingly before asking, "You okay?"
with: Jeremy BasDorcha BasDorcha

Julia Avvocata
Biancardi Residence
- Queens, New York City -
stare julia .jpeg
Despite her deep hurt and irritation, Ricky's jokes could never go unnoticed by her. The ones at the table earned her usual smile and whole-hearted laughter. Though she had gotten serious when Ricky stated that his family's specialty was secrets and betrayal...and that he had no idea what the secret ingredient was. His remark about Stefano made her smirk slightly but she didn't say anything as she started to portion out the meal for them both. Julia caught the weary smile he had given her and the way he openly avoided answering her. He then asked if she was okay and Julia offered a small smile. "Never better...I think things between you and I are going better than I could have ever dreamed of." She murmured fondly, reaching out to take his hand softly. "It's different with you...I know everything about you, you know everything about me. There are no secrets...and I know I can trust you...but I have to say, I'm starting to wonder if you feel you can trust me." Julia said, her big eyes searching her boyfriend's eyes intently.

The blonde had made a point not to touch her food yet, instead of moving to take a sip of her wine as she stared at him openly looking for any indicator that he was going to crack before she proceeded. "I was reading the cookbook over when making this and the secret ingredient perplexed me, it wasn't for taste certainly, definitely wasn't for the look of it. I'm not afraid of a deadman's ghost haunting me and I as your girlfriend I want to be honest with you...the secret ingredient was..." She paused, wondering if he would crack and tell her the truth but when the silence was held for longer than a second, she spoke again. "Rat poison." Julia said, a fond smile forming on her face. "Say what you want about your family, but they knew how to make dinner with guests interesting. Most would choose arsenic, hell maybe just even go with good old anti-freeze but your family went with rat poison, tasteless, odorless but extremely fucking dangerous nonetheless." Julia let out a small laugh, "Basically thought of those who crossed them as vermin and took them out as if they were. Absolutely genius."

Pausing once more as she downed the rest of her wine glass, Julia placed it on the table a little harsher than she normally would and raised her eyebrow at Ricky. "Now...take a bite." She demanded, surely throwing him off completely at this point. Knowing he was confused, Julia leaned forward at the table. "I feel...that I've been putting everything into this relationship Ricky, especially my trust in you. But I don't exactly get the sense that you feel the same. Remember how heartbroken you were when your engagement with that woman was called off? Do you remember that feeling? Imagine my heartbreak knowing that I'm in love with a man who can't trust me or give his all to me. You are breaking my heart, Ricky Biancardi." Her eyes watered slightly but no tears fell as she nodded to his plate. "Prove you feel the same, prove you can love me or if you don't...prove that you can at least fucking trust me as the person who has been by your side through everything and take a bite of the food."

Sitting back in her seat, she didn't make a move to touch her own food, not giving him any hints or clues. He had a decision to make, either he trusted her and ate the food or she would leave.
with: Ricky Misty Gray Misty Gray

~James Edwards~Dublin, Ireland | Beaumont Hospital
f28fd29e-4866-4ee4-acd7-e3c2d991b4e1._CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300__.png
His first week in Dublin hadn't been the easiest. He was in a new city, a whole new country. Sure, James had been outside of the United States several times before, but this time, it was going to be a little more permanent. While he was still feeling down and guilty for leaving Bradley behind, the troubled ex-soldier hoped that Kurt would be there for him in his stead. Over the course of this week, Porter had left him in the hands of trusted friends, who helped James get on his feet and adjust to life in Dublin. After spending three nights in the Zegarra Family's Living Room and then moving into an Apartment, James began attending a church that was frequented by the Family, as it helped him find solace and comfort in his post-war life. His past missions, the ghosts of his late teammates and the people he has killed, particularly in Vietnam, continued to haunt his dreams and flashbacks made it difficult to sleep on some nights. On this evening, he decided to go to the Church for a nightly prayer, but instead, he saw that there were Police Cruisers outside, granted they were driving away by the time he had made it to the Church's front door. Briefly, he went to speak with Father Healy, asking what happened. Upon being informed that Sinead Callahan, a longtime family friend of the Zegarras, had been stabbed during an attempt to kidnap her Son, Liam, the former Soldier was in complete disbelief. Earlier in the week, Chase had introduced him to the Callahan Family, and he remembered Sinead as a kind and friendly woman and she had welcomed him with open arms, even giving him a hug within minutes of meeting him. After a brief conversation with the Holy Father, James immediately left to go to Beaumont Hospital as it was the closest one to the Church.

James was nervous the entire time during that taxi ride, wondering who and why would someone hurt such a kind, sweet and gentle woman such as Sinead, or attempt to kidnap her young son, Liam. It broke his heart, but even more so, the thought of it made him very angry, because those were the kind of people that he'd see on his scope during his time as a Soldier. Those were the kind of people that he had sent to God so that they can pay for their sins every time he took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. As he thought about his longest kill shot, which was roughly a thousand yards, during one of his deployments in Vietnam, the taxi came to a fairly abrupt stop. After paying the cab driver, he quickly stepped out of the vehicle and made his way into the hospital. Upon making it to reception, he asked for Sinead by name, stating that he was a family friend. While they had only known one another for a couple of days, with the way she had welcome him, he may as well have been. As the door to the room was open, he took a deep breath and scratched his beard before going to the entrance and knocking on the door to notify the Callahan Family of his arrival. Slowly he stepped into the room, looking at Sinead and Liam. With them was an older gentleman, who he presumed to be Sinead's Husband and Liam's Father. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I stopped by the Church earlier today and Father Healy informed me of what happened, so I thought I'd come by and visit, see if you guys were okay." He said with a somber tone, seeing Sinead in the hospital bed.

Interactions: Sinead Callahan, Liam Callahan Misty Gray Misty Gray | Peter Callahan Bellz Bellz
Mentions: Chase Zegarra, Michael Zegarra, Kurt Reznik, Father Silas Healy Pyroclast Pyroclast | Jasmine Zegarra, Emilia Zegarra, Safia Zegarra Misty Gray Misty Gray | Aiden Byrne Bellz Bellz

Biancardi Mansion
~ Queens, New York City ~

Riccardo Biancardi

e713ccb568d8fbee1629465e62f61024-jpg.935235
Ricky watched as Julia served out their food, but didn't rush to eat any as they continued to speak. He grinned when she said their relationship was going very well. "I can't believe you know so much about me and you're still here," he honestly told her. When she questioned if he trusted her, his face dropped into a frown. "What makes you think that? Of course I trust you. You wouldn't be here with me now if I didn't," he defensively pointed out.

After a brief silence, Julia started speaking about the secret ingredient again, causing Ricky to simply stare at her as he was still stuck on what her problem with him was. Whilst he was taking in what she was saying, his thoughts were split. Until she mentioned rat poison, which then caught his full attention. He glanced down at his untouched meal, instinctively pushing the plate away as she smiled at him. As she went on to speak about the poison being tasteless and odourless, he glared at her. Though he caught her comment about his family using the poison on vermin - those who crossed them - he was still confused as to what she was even getting at. He hadn't crossed her but it felt like she was accusing him of it, in some weird manner.

When she told him to take a bite, Ricky sat still and lightly shook his head. "No, I'm good," he scoffed. "Pretty fucked up, is all this," he added. When she leaned forward and explained how she believed she'd been putting everything into the relationship, he nodded along, still confused as to what the problem was. She then said she was heartbroken, suggesting he didn't give his all to her. That he was breaking her heart. "What the hell are you getting? I'm in love with you and I'd never do anything to hurt or betray you. What am I supposed to have done to break your heart?" When Julia told him to prove he trusted her by eating the food, he shook his head. "You're kind of leaving me in a no win situation there. Either I trust you when you told me there's rat poison in this, or I trust you now you're telling me to eat it. The only option with one-hundred percent chance of me not getting poisoned is not eating it."

Ricky shook his head, feeling himself slipping away to give way to his darker side. The side that would tell him he didn't need anybody and he should tell Julia to leave and never come back. Getting up from his seat, he removed his suit jacket and dragged off his tie, not seeing the point in being dressed up. After tossing the clothing aside, he forcefully dragged the power cord out of the wall socket, bringing an abrupt end to the music. As he was about to ask Julia to leave, he found himself unable to get the words out. Instead, he looked her in the eyes and took a deep, exhausted breath. The burden of his biggest secret weighing him down more than most days. "So you want to know that I trust you. That I can tell you my secrets? Fine. I'll tell you what it is I've kept from you, but let it be known I kept you out of this for your own safety. It was me who arranged for Roxie to be killed. Matthew was gunned down because of me. The men I hired to do it - everyone who knew about it - I had them killed too. I buried them in unmarked graves, never to be found. Do you still love and trust me now?" he asked her. "Can you trust a guy who would have his own cousin killed?"

Bellz Bellz (Julia)

Tatiana Moretti

1638232169240.png Tatiana raised her eyebrows with a light scoff when Aliana called her ‘little I'm uncultured’, though only from amusement rather than offence. Of course she didn’t care what the woman had to say - pleas meant nothing to her, not unless they came with some critical information that would have been of some help. But information wasn’t what Tatiana was after in this case. She just wanted to scare Conor Sullivan, revenge for abducting her little niece. An eye for eye.

When Damian joked about letting Conor Sullivan fuck him, Tati held her eyes on Aliana and smirked, wondering what the woman was thinking. It was odd to hear the man even joke about it, being such a non-sexual person, but that's what made it funnier. They left the van under the tunnel for now as Damian led the group into the woods, where Bernie and Mark were waiting for them. They had found two tree stumps good enough to seat Aliana and Leo, and even though it was significantly less secure than having chairs to tie them to, Tatiana was confident they would be stopped and killed if they tried to run.

She stood back, arms folded, as Damian went about soaking the ground around their hostages with the flammable liquid. She had to smile at his dark sense of humour - he certainly knew how to set up a good show. As he went about preparing, Aliana caught onto his casual reference to the planned abduction of Liam Callahan, her fear drawing another smirk to Tatiana's face. This was why she liked Damian - his subtle ability to instill fear in people with giving a direct explanation. She was happy to leave them to worry about him without knowing where he was or what was going to happen to him - after all, that was what they had done to her family when they had kidnapped Cristina.

Damian went on to explain to them the reason why they had been taken, suggesting that their punishment wasn’t nearly as bad given that Leo was so much older than Cristina. Although Tatiana liked Damian a lot, she could tell the man was a psychopath by his odd behaviour and lack of empathy - but the fact he was so aware of himself that he could joke about his own messed up childhood and how he had turned out fine in spite of it, that was part of why she found him so likeable. “I’d even say the opposite,” she agreed, patting him on the back when he came to stand beside her.

Not only did he have a sense of humour about his psychopathic traits, they also came in handy - she could trust him to not hold back on someone or let emotion get in the way of a job. This time he had managed to set up the perfect conflict between Aliana and her son, who apparently had not been told of Conor’s twisted actions regarding Gabriel’s granddaughter. Tatiana smiled when the young man began to deny it, watching his expression fall as he learned his father wasn’t such a hero after all.

Aliana began to cry and apologise to her son, before turning back to Tatiana and Damian and begging them to hurt her instead of Leo. Tatian left Damian’s side and stepped towards her, coming into a crouch right before her, their faces so close she could feel Aliana’s trembling breath against her skin. Without dropping her gaze, Tatiana withdrew her Stiletto switchblade and raised it to Aliana’s lips to silence her. She held still for a few seconds more, getting a good look into Aliana’s eyes, before leaning even closer and whispering, “I’ll do what I want.”

As she moved to stand, Tatiana let the stiletto catch on her lip, so effortlessly it could have been an accident. If anything, it was only to convey how sharp the knife’s edge was - how easily it could inflict pain. Turning her back on Aliana for now, Tatiana made her way over to Leo, who was already looking worse for wear. “Your daddy stooped low, kid,” she said as she stood over him. “Pretty weak of a big powerful mob boss like himself to go after an eight year old girl. Snatched her right off the school playground during a game of hide and seek. Sounds like an easy target, doesn’t she? Doesn’t take much to overpower someone that small…”

Stepping around the stump that Leo was sitting on, Tatiana stood over him again, but this time she could face Aliana. She locked eyes with the woman, while her free hand coiled around Leo’s throat and began to squeeze. “We’ve played these games before, haven’t we?” she asked Aliana, her fingernails digging deeper into Leo’s neck as she tightened her grip around his trachea. “Always taking it in turns finding new ways to surprise each other, knock each other down. But he couldn’t have got to where he is now without knowing how to play the game. He had Cristina kidnapped knowing we would retaliate, and he didn’t even warn you. Even you have to admit he went too far this time. He just doesn’t know when to stop.” With that, she released Leo from her vice grip before he could lose consciousness.

While listening to Leo try to recover and catch his breath, Tatiana moved away from him and instead went to stand behind Aliana. With the same hand that she had used to strangle her son, she let her fingernails graze the woman’s scalp as she began to play with her hair. “Oh, his throat’s sounding a little hoarse,” she tutted, her tone laced with mock sympathy. “Damian, why don’t you go help him out? You always know what people need.”

The ice cold blade of her Stiletto touched the underside of Aliana’s chin, making sure that the woman didn’t look away. “You’ll want to watch this,” Tatiana uttered into her ear. “Maybe it’ll help the lesson sink in...Your husband terrorises our children, it’ll come right back to his own.”

Interactions
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Aliana, Leo
Misty Gray Misty Gray Damian

Elena Velazco

tumblr_a636433dfc12a697e38c6baa3f128922_49a89476_540.gif Hearing him say that he would never have treated her badly and would have stuck around if he had known about her, Elena looked up at him with a smile, fresh tears welling in her eyes. Life would have been so different if he had been in her life. Although it was sad to know how much time had been wasted not knowing each other, it satisfied her to know that Isabella was wrong about him. Only moments ago Elena had been despairing over how awful the conversation with Adam had gone, but already she was feeling more positive about it. Even if he didn’t want to father her, she was just pleased that he wasn’t disappointed to find out who she was to him. She hadn’t even expected him to come and find her after she stormed out of his office, so the fact he was sitting beside her now offering her comfort and reassurance told her the kind of person he was; and he couldn’t be more different than the man Isabella thought him to be.

Her mention of Joaquin seemed to pique Adam’s interest and he immediately asked her if he had done something. She looked down into her lap and sighed, as if even to think about her step-father was exhausting. “He has two more child, with another woman, so he does not want Benito and me. Only my mama. He earn money for his family, but say we are not his family. If he buy food, he does not let us eat it. He shout at us and make mama think we do bad things. He is angry a lot. But I think mama love him more than me and Beni, so… it is better to live away. They are more happy now, without us there.” Raising her head, she took a deep, refreshing breath. “And I am more happy here, without Joaquin. Soy libre.”

She couldn’t describe the relief she felt when Adam told her he wouldn’t be sending her back to Cuba and that she could stay in Dublin instead. More stray tears spilled down her cheeks as a broad smile broke out across her face, and she looked down again, trying to compose herself. It made her even happier to hear that he did actually want to be her father and that he didn’t want to imagine her as anyone but his daughter. First it was Thomas asking her to move in with him, and now this...no one had ever made her feel so wanted. Suddenly she felt his arm move around her shoulder and she froze in disbelief; this was her very first hug from her father, something she had only dreamed of since she was a child. A soft smile reached up to her glistening eyes and she let her head settle in the crook of Adam’s shoulder.

Until that moment, Elena hadn’t realised how heavy her head had become from all the crying. She felt so comfortable and secure in his arms that not even sitting on a bathroom floor could ruin the moment for her. His scent was comforting and oddly familiar, as if deep down she had known him her whole life, and as she rested against him she felt her body relax and her breathing slow down. As the two sat together, Adam began to ask her how to proceed with their relationship as father and daughter; whether or not she needed his help with her living situation, and what she would deem as overstepping. He flashed a smile at her, and she looked away with a deep blush as she smiled to herself in response. She had been so sure he wasn’t up for being her dad, and now he seemed all keen to fulfil ‘dad duties’.

“I like to live with Tomás,” she told him, letting her head come to rest against him once more. “So if he is happy, then I am also happy. He ask me not to pay him, but soon I want to pay the rent there with him. With money.” A tender smile formed on her lips at the thought of Thomas and everything he had done for her. Letting her stay with him with no conditions, asking for nothing in exchange. “He is a very kind man,” she softly added, with a light sigh. After a moment, Elena tilted her head up to look at Adam. “I am okay now,” she assured him. “No more bad hotel man, so I am happy and safe. I only want to know you more, Adam, and be with you more. Can we do this? Meet together to know more? But...not in a bathroom floor?”

Elena giggled once again at realising where they were, and reached up to dry her puffy red eyes before covering her mouth to yawn. As much as she wanted to savour her first hug from her father, she was afraid she might fall asleep against him if she didn’t get up and go back to work. “My shift…” she murmured. She suddenly felt a little awkward about having to round off the conversation, as she felt they might both be remembering how they had got there in the first place and the unpleasant conversation they had had in his office. “I think I have to go back.” Reluctantly, she climbed out of Adam’s arm and got to her feet, having to hold herself up on the sink for a moment as her pounding, dehydrated head didn’t agree with the movement. Once the dizzy spell was over, Elena looked at Adam and sent him a fond smile, her eyes starting to glisten again just at the sight of him. “Thank you for...everything. I am so happy I find you, Adam.”

Interactions
Misty Gray Misty Gray papi
Bellz Bellz Tomás

~Shinoa Bradford~Dublin, Ireland | Sutton Park
1ece96d2dfba70a8650a0f47e737fc64.jpg
Well, Tom wasn't wrong in saying that Shinoa had a dramatic life, because she really did. Getting pregnant at seventeen, being exiled to Ireland shortly after and a long and stressful pregnancy, during which she was almost killed. Then it ended with her being taken in by a lovely woman before a grueling labor and a stressful night in the delivery room. Though things have calmed down a lot since she brought Lillian home. Aside from the butting heads with Syd, everything else was fine. Though when she listened to Tom talk abou his life in the Military, Shinoa listened, mostly intrigued. She did smile a little when Tom had invited her to come visit him at the shop, but still worried about how Syd was gonna act out and be a jerk about it. "Mmmm, I can plan a visit one of these days if anyone wants to look after Little Lilly here. I genuinely do not trust Syd to be around her right now. Especially since he has been such an asshole from day one." Though she frowned at the end of that sentence, Shinoa did smile a bit when she felt his finger tap her nose.
Tom said:
“I know your life has been tough, at least it sounds that way, but it sounds like its all worked out for the best now, so you have that to look forward to.”
"Yeah, life hasn't been easy. But things have been looking up for the last couple of weeks, especially after I got to bring Lillian home from the Hospital. And I'm lucky that she's more of the sleepy baby." She said, looking at her Newborn Daughter.

When they were hit by a few small drops of water, she looked up at the sky. "Oh crap, we should probably go find another place to-" Before she could finish that sentence though, Tom had lifted her to her feet and they were relatively close, to where their chests touched, to which she laughed a little before slowly getting her balance back. He then proceeded to get rid of all the empty plates and scraps that remained of their dinner. During this time, Shinoa had taken the time to fold the blanket and get Lillian's carrier back into the stroller and pull the shade over to protect her face from the incoming rain.

Once Tom came back, she had just given Lillian a small little Teddy Bear to hug while she went back to sleep. "God, such a heavy sleeper, aren't you, Lilly?" She asked before looking back at Tom. "I'm happy to spend the rest of the evening with you, if you'll have me and Lillian."

Interactions: Thomas Thatcher BasDorcha BasDorcha

Harper's Apartment
Jeremy Gray
Jeremy looked up, properly chastised, when she yelled with concern at him. At first he was ready to be worried for his own self as she swung the gun around, but his eyes caught the carefully placed finger alongside, instead of on, the trigger and he relaxed just as quick. Finally standing up, he looked at the poor chair, now mangled from where his heavy body had fallen against it instead of into it. Sheepishly, he rubbed the back of his head, then tried to straighten it – with no luck.

“I’m sorry, I stubbed my toe, and in the process of it all, I fell and missed the chair. I didn’t mean to make a ruckus.” As he was trying to right the chair, he looked down and noticed wet marks near Harper’s feet and furled his brow, immediately forgetting what he had been feeling and his problems, now focused on her again. “Harper, sit down.” He pointed to the chair that remained sitting correctly, and his voice booked no room for argument. It was not a request but a command given in a firm tone that said he would not take no for an answer.

Once she finally sat, he lifted her foot tenderly in his hand twisting it towards the light from inside carefully. “Woman, what happened? You have bloody glass in your feet! Talking about me looking like swiss cheese, you’re the one filled with holes.” He pinched a piece of glass and pulled out, removing the glass shard, one of several small ones now embedded in her skin. “I don’t suppose this is the plate you were eating off of?” He looked up at her, his eyes giving no hint of anything less then seriousness. A quick tut-tut at her, and he was standing, lifting her into his arms in a fireman hold, and carrying her to the couch where he could see better.

He pulled his dark shirt off and wrapped it around the now freely bleeding foot, wagging a finger at her. “Don’t move. I saw some of those things you ladies use for your brows in the bathroom, and some general first aid items, I’ll be back.” He quickly gathered what he needed, and came back, sitting with one leg running along the cushions at the back of the couch, and the other on the floor, her mirroring him with her feet in his lap. “If this is my fault, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you so. Luckily none of these are very deep, but food carries germs, so I’ll need to pull them out and clean them up for you. Might be tender for a day or two.”

He cradled her between his legs like she too was made of glass, and picked out the remaining three pieces, two from the same foot, one from the other, as easy as if he had done it a hundred times before. Once they were all removed, he used his shirt to protect her couch while he doused her feet with alcohol and cleaned wounds. Finally, he put a band-aid on each and gently rubbed a thumb over the soles of her feet checking for anything that may not be visible to the naked eye.

One thorough investigation later, lots of feet handling, and a topless Jeremy now realizing he was – in fact – topless, he released her put all the items away and tossed his shirt in the sink for a second time.

“I think its safe to say you are going to live, as long as you don’t always go waving guns around like a mad woman.” He grinned and winked at her, though he thought her face looked a bit flushed and odd, he chalked it up to the alcohol, the way he scared her, and some unknown reaction to having her feet handled. At least he had himself back in check for the moment. Sitting back down at her feet, a bit more properly now, he let his head fall back against the couch. “I’ll go get the mess, but first, are you okay?”

Mentions:
Harper King - Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
~ Long Island, NYC ~

Valentina Wycliff
~ Cristina and Paolo ~

1636899816715-png.931027
Valentina let out a frustrated groan as Teddy vocalised his understanding innocent people were getting hurt on both sides but pointed out nobody would suffer if they weren't provoked. She imagined the same logic went through the mind of Conor Sullivan too. It was just an endless cycle of war and violence. Just like her discussion with Teddy felt like it was going around in circles. "Then it will never end and I'm beyond sick of it all already."

Despite her irritation, she kept quiet and listened as Teddy justified their family's latest actions. He was sure Aliana and Leo were both involved in the business, which logically meant they weren't innocent. He pointed out that it made sense Leo would likely take over the Irish business and so was already getting to grips with it and being a part of it. She idly pushed some loose hair behind her ear as her husband went on to point out that Aliana had blood on her hands. She raised a curious eyebrow. "How do you know that? What has she done?" she curiously asked.

Noticing the tears in her eyes, Teddy stepped forward, prompting Valentina to raise her hand to stop him in his tracks. As upset as she was with the situation, she didn't want him to comfort her. It was clear her family underestimated her as it was, so she didn't want any of them, including Teddy, treating her like she was fragile or a child. When he said the war wouldn't stop until Gabriel or Conor was dead, Valentina let out a dry laugh. "I guess the only question is if the next funeral is in Dublin or New York," she remarked.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Teddy, Francis)
BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Harmony)

Porter Residence
~ Sutton, Dublin ~

James Porter and Olivia Sullivan

1636856948213-png.930853
When Lucy mentioned how pop culture was teaching kids to grow up too fast, James quickly shook his head. "Oh no. I'm not joining in on this conversation. The second I complain about the youngsters will be the moment I have them calling me 'Old Man'. I ain't taking that bait. I've had Sinny calling me an old man since before I was even 30."

Although his words had clearly got to Thomas, James didn't backtrack or try to change the subject. If his son was going to go off on one and get annoyed with him, then James was happy to let it happen. Not because he was pissed off with his son, but because it seemed like the only way to get the lad to open up. It was unfortunate Lucy and Olivia had to be present while it happened, but it was better than it remaining bottled up. If Thomas was pissed off with him, he wanted to hear it. Similarly, if his son was troubled, he wanted to know that too. He'd been in the dark for six years too long. "Conor has some restaurants and he wouldn't put you in the back of the kitchen..." James grumbled. Still, his features softened as Thomas spoke about the things he'd gone through and how nothing had changed for him. James nodded in understanding at the mention of survivors guilt, but soon frowned at the suicide reference. "Working for Conor is just a risky, y'know," James pointed out. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he let out a sigh. "Listen..." he began, his tone softening, not wanting another son in and out of the psych ward. "Thomas, I understand what it feels like. Survivors guilt. When I was in charge of the business, I had to watch as Tommy bled to death, knowing it should have been me and not that poor lad. My own brother was blown up right before my eyes and that should have been me too. Neither you nor I are good at talking about our feelings, but we understand each other more than we admit, don't we?"

When Thomas questioned why he was getting shit for doing what Syd was allowed to do, James felt Olivia's eyes also on him waiting for an answer. "You're getting shit for it because I would rather both you and Olivia were safe. Syd's been doing this for too long to back out now and it's my fault for allowing it when he was a young lad. It's bad enough worrying about him without worrying about you two as well. He might be old enough look after himself, but if anything happens to Syd on the job, it's going to be on me for allowing it to begin with. So maybe I'm being selfish, but I don't want to encourage any of you to join the business and have to live with knowing I could have prevented it if something happened to you. I let Ali's brother work for me back in the 60s and he ended up getting killed." James shook his head. "Thomas. Olivia. You're both old enough to make your own decisions now, but I will not be encouraging nor recommending you work for your uncle. I won't give that my blessing."

Bellz Bellz (Lucy, Thomas)

Bruce King
Billy King

1638544723159.png Despite the attitude Alex refused to lose, Bruce was relieved that everyone agreed to calm down and get on with the purpose of the meeting. May defended herself, without shouting or getting upset, by explaining that until recently she hadn’t been aware that her Sullivan family were related to the Irish Mob. Bruce supposed the name was common enough to not assume a connection if her family wasn’t particularly close. Picking up the photograph of Tom Thatcher, she confirmed that he was her brother and that it was unlikely he was aware that the job he had recently started since coming home from the military was at a mob-owned establishment. Bruce, however, knew the name well. Pitstop Repairs was a garage owned by James Porter, which he then passed down to his son after being extradited to New York.

He sent Darcey a knowing look, but didn’t feel the need to discuss it with May, at least not now. She may have been invited to the meeting but she was still just a waitress in one of their establishments - not part of their firm itself. When he looked back at the young woman, he caught her gazing somewhat longingly at the photograph of her brother, and some stray tears spilled down her cheeks. Billy kept his eyes on his tea while she wiped them dry - in another circumstance he might have had a go at cheering her up but seeing someone cry in a meeting just made him uncomfortable.

1638544816153.png Before any more could be said, the door opened and Spencer stepped in, propping his umbrella up against the wall. His large physique and lively energy changed the atmosphere in a second and grabbed both Bruce's and Billy’s attention. “Well, good,” Bruce said at the news of Christian’s new case and the meeting with Jocelyn. “You can tell me about it after this. Take a seat for now and I’ll catch you up, then.”

When Spencer patted Billy on the shoulder and playfully referred to him as a lady, Billy scoffed and reached forward to take a proper look at the bottle of gin. “Cool, thanks! I’ll trade ya that cocktail of wood polish and engine oil you big macho blokes drink, yeah?” His eyes followed Spencer with a smirk until the man turned his teasing on Erik, who was sat on a plastic chair in the corner of the room, still looking damp and cold. Billy’s gaze then settled on Erik, a soft smile unconsciously forming on his lips as he zoned out of the meeting.

Once he had got all his teasing out of the way and was settled in a seat with a cup of tea, Spencer focused on business. He picked up the photograph of Conor and had the same reaction that his brothers had both had. “I’ll catch you up, Spencer,” Bruce began, between sips of his coffee. “But before I do, I’d like to ask that you don’t overreact. You so much as raise your voice and I’m sendin’ all you boys out. I’ve had enough dramatics for one meeting.” Knowing his forewarning would only make Spencer impatient for an answer, Bruce set his mug down on the coaster and looked at May, then at his eldest nephew. “We have recently discovered that May is related to the Sullivans,” he explained. “Now she claims this is news to her, too, and right now I feel inclined to believe her. She’s got a brother workin’ in one of their garages over in Dublin -” He slid the photograph of Tom towards Spencer, “- but it’s not clear if he knows who he’s workin’ for or that he’s related to ‘em. Obviously I’ll be looking into it further, but I don’t have reason to suspect that either of ‘em are up to somethin’. And May,” he added, turning towards the young woman. “For now I’d be happy for you to continue with your job as a waitress, but don’t be surprised if I come back to you with a different arrangement. Hearing your perspective has been useful but I’m afraid what happens from here on ain’t up to you.”

Interactions
Misty Gray Misty Gray Spencer
BasDorcha BasDorcha May
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Darcey, Alex, Erik

Golden Galleria Car Garage
~ Corringham, England ~

Spencer King

1636681498856-png.930316
When his uncle said he would catch him up on the meeting, Spencer nodded his head as he expected the older man to go straight into updating him. Instead, Bruce delayed presenting the information to instead warn him not to overreact. The man went as far as to say the brothers would all be sent out of the room if he even raised his voice. This only served to raise his curiosity further. Judging by the warning, he wasn't going to like what he was going to be told. He was already feeling frustrated that he wouldn't be permitted to react however he naturally would. Folding his arms, he sat back in his seat, slouching slightly, to give off a nonchalant and non-confrontational posture. "Alright..." he agreed, waiting for Bruce to continue.

As soon as he heard that May was a Sullivan, Spencer naturally sat forward and turned his head so he could look directly at May. "You're a fucking Su--" he began, before holding his tongue and slumping back in his seat. "With all due respect, the goalpost as to what counts as an overreaction was just shifted way up to Old Trafford," he pointed out, giving mention to the stadium up in the North of England. He wasn't sure much could be considered an overreaction to hearing his barmaid was related to the damn Sullivans. Folding his arms again, he silenced himself, listening as Bruce went on. Apparently it was news to May, and Bruce believed her. Spencer reached out to take the photograph and looked to the image of Tom. "Ain't that Porter's garage? Surely the ginger lad would know that place is as dodgy as a nine bob note," he remarked.

Seeing as he wasn't allowed to kick off, he was at least going to suggest May found employment elsewhere, away from his club. However, Bruce told the young woman he wanted her to continue working there for the time-being. He unconsciously balled fist to his mouth, as if to physically silence himself. After clearing his throat, he pulled his hand away and sat up straight, once again looking to May. "So, how related are we talking?" he calmly asked May. "On a scale of Conor's own demonic spawn to some distant cousin? Because that makes a big difference..." he trailed off, looking to the others around the table to figure how they were really feeling about it all.

BasDorcha BasDorcha (May)
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Darcey, Alex, Erik)
Pyroclast Pyroclast (Bruce, Billy)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back