• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Millicent Yoton
Tags: Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Talon Talon @Peckinou Kisaki Kisaki @LamiaScale (Open)

au5oNxF.png

Raising her staff with a small movement at the bar, on the other hand, does not leave her to drink, a quick bang on the floor with has the head of the tool rapidly expands until it forms an umbrella-like canopy shielding her from the potential storm. As the two seemed to argue she looks over her shoulder with a warm smile for a moment to respond "Hmm? Oh yes, it does seem like a fun little venture for some pocket change,". The hall was at least seeming alot more lively in all the chaos, the arguments and interactions novel and making it seem more homely overall...this really did seem like a place she could hang around for a while, though still the journeys every so often were not something she could just give up.

C76B140D-0B75-4703-919E-7347C1C4D9BE.png
Things within the guild continued is rapid escalation of chaos, as Dante’ stood by listening to the woman who with Mitsuki’s when he passed out. She explained what happened with Mitsuki, as he simply passed out in her arms. She said how he was pale and seemed highly fatigued. Which makes sense if only Dante’ knew why. He was perfectly fine a few minutes before she arrived, and then all of a sudden he fainted. Just who’s emotions did he pick up on. He asked himself. He watched as the woman walked off further into the guild before leaving to head back into the city. Dante’s eyebrow raised in curiosity as she left. As Master Vera spoke, Dante’ turns his attention onto her and Altair. “I have no doubt in that Master. Though l’ll keep and eye on her if you so wish.” He says. “Oh and there was gun shots earlier, and a few other members went to go check it out. I think it was on the training grounds. There may have been a incident there, considering Avia was sparring with a random visitor. I go check it out.” He says before making his way towards the back doors.
As Dante’ was walking, he noticed the strange sound coming from the roof of the guild hall. He stopped in his tracks and looked up towards the ceiling. He didn’t know why but he felt as if the world was about to crash down into him. Second later, someone crashes through the guildhall ceilings. As the body fell, everything around Dante’ seemed to fade to black as he stared at the body fall in slow motion. Their hair was snow white, dressed in an all white attire. The moment Dante’ realize who that person was, his heart immediately dropped. It was Satoshi and from what Dante’ could tell he had no heat coming from his body. As Satoshi body continued to fall lifeless, Dante’ was instantly reminded about the dark mages raiding his farm village. There was blood everywhere and countless bodies of people he knew and loved. There was women and children screaming and running for their lives, all while he was being taken; face covered in tears. He lost his family and friends in that one dreadful night, and now history is repeating itself.

As Satoshi came crashing down, Dante’ stood there frozen. He couldn’t believe his eyes, he couldn’t believe that Satoshi was dead. He was like the little brother he always wanted, and now he’s gone. As he stood there, Dante’ clenched his fists as the anger within him started to raise like the rising sun. Heat started to flow off the Solar God Slayer, causing the guild to become terribly hot. Heat waves were becoming visible as steam started to flow off certain objects, before there instantly combusted. Slowly but surely Dante’s frame was engulfed by black and gold solar energy as his rage grew more and more. “I’ll be back Master.” He said fueled with rage before vanishing in an instant. He appeared in the air high above Balsam Village. As he floated about the village he created two clones ordering them to search high and low. In an instant they vanished, running through the city searching every alleyway, and every building. They ran through people’s homes and establishments moving at blinding speeds. They searched the entire village however they found nothing, which enraged Dante’ even more. The clones vanished as Dante’ slowly descends towards the ground, cause the same thing that happened in the guild to happen in the center of Balsam. He clenched his fists and engulfed every bit of solder energy he could, before yelling into the sky, releasing a powerful Solar God’ Bellow. The force from the attack parted the clouds and can’t a shockwave around him. Most of that anger flowed out of him with that bellow, enough for his sadness to present itself. He dropped to his knees as tears flowed from his face. “I’m sorry Satoshi. I will avenge you.”
091E65D0-10E7-43D0-B8CE-1BB81C58EA58.jpeg
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Kyuubey Kyuubey

Jane Dorian
Tags: simj26 simj26 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @ SaberTooth (Open)

NJXD3M0.png

The blast of magic sends the offending hand and scalpel flying backward behind Jane, the sliver of metal spinning wildly off into the distance and a brush of trees from which a scream seems to go unnoticed with the pale girls focus purely on the opponent in front of her. Within the same movement, however, the recoil of the hit is turned into a spiraling motion of her own as Akagi begins to trudge forward through the bog's murky water intent of perhaps reaching Janes's current perch high above them. She had barely got the first word out before the heel of comes crashing towards the side of the woman's face, crossing the vast distance in the span of one sharp breath being drawn from Jane and explosion of cannon fire illuminating the space behind her in a dazzling glow along with the following shockwave. "My words were clear if you had listened instead of simply hearing" the freehand snatching the black fabric before vaulting over to the shore of the area, the offending hand still slowly dripping.

"Furthermore, you would be foolish to let your guard down in such a way as showing concern, you fail to see the reason behind the actions and thus are yet to be instructed further on such. Such as your oblivious understanding of the nature of my approach here." raising her good hand slightly in a grasping motion, the sudden movement entering complete stillness once more. "You are here as a hunter, you are here to hunt, yet you approached as if wishing for a fair exchange then becoming offended when such is provided. Your movements and actions speak of a reluctance drawn from misplaced concern and worst of all...a pity" the final word causing their eyes to narrow at them.

"In truth, there are many fallacies here, and should you proceed with the majority of them this will be nothing more than two madmen engaging in useless folly, turning this ground to a garden of madness as opposed to a trial of survival and resolve. I will not accept nor allow this" shooting off once more though this time, weaving in a serpentine manner until up close, a thrust of her hip, a hook with her leg at Akagi's own, an elbow coming with force all at the same time each attack building off the last before the first had even landed. Her blows were intending to take from the opponent slowly, their balance, their footing, their orientation, and strength.

"So let us dismantle this, 1." each point coming in with another blow for emphasis, the force of a jackhammer but the speed and precision much like the scalpel she once wielded "Pride and Hubris are useless concepts I reject, humility and understanding are the ones I hold closely" a splash of crimson towards the woman's face, the blood of her wounded hand attempting to compromise her vision as the other goes to slice just above her brow, a thin cut but one intending to bleed block the eye further. Time to think was a resource Jane was not allowed, pushing on the mental front as well as the physical as she goes on "2. You look upon the surface and superficial. Until you look deeper without the weight of idle concerns distracting you you're not going to only see fleeting glances, and not be able to truly observe"

"3. If one believes personal safety is above one's convictions and resolve then they can not be called a mage, to be one is to walk with death and to go beyond oneself. Be it a wound by my own hand or that of another, I accepted the consequences of such the moment I entered this place. "Saftey is important?"" she gestures around for a brief moment though it may have only been a faint before the next blow came in "I am currently in a toxic swamp beset by beasts, monsters, lighting, cannon fire, a banshee wailing, and hunters...now question the intelligence of those who would consider this "safe"" a final boot coming in before leaping away to gain distance once more.

"So come at me as a Mage of Sabertooth, or a madman engaging in a useless folly, my approach will remain the same. My journey will not end, and while your misplaced concern is admirable I suppose if you continue to hold on to it I will make it cost you and capitalize on every advantage you provide me, I want this to push me, I want to see first hand just how far I can go....and then? I want to go further" charging back in once more with an ax kick coming down, the force of which sent the majority of the bogs water flying high into the air in a torrential explosion, though when the water cleared there was instead now a mountain range in its wake with a large canyon to the back of either mage.

Throughout it all there was one thing that would have been most apparent, and perhaps the greatest concern. For all the speed and force being used, for the precision and skill in the movements and styles employed the girl knew conflict, what's more, she had yet to give off the faintest trace of magic, in fact each blow seemed to draw from Akagi's reserves not unlike Wilsons own feast magic draining their magic away but clearly very different at the same time.

Last edited:
93D6AB41-B39E-4475-AAC7-24264B1A2386.png
2F9F1C7D-EE26-451D-BFE4-441B4A30F88D.jpegAfter seeing a smile on Amaya’s face, Nathan stepped further into the room closing the door behind him. He still stood in front of her watching as that beautiful smile on her face grew into a smile of pure happiness. His face lit up finally witnessing the true Amaya he’s been hoping to see upon his arrival. She was finally back to herself, and Nathan couldn’t help but smile at her contagious smile. He looked around the room at everyone who was there to comfort her. He was glad to have people like this within this new guild. People who actually care about people’s well-being. He finally locked eyes with Amaya, and his face started to blush. His heart was beating faster as he became lost in her eyes lovely blue hue. And then she said it, well she mouthed it. She mouthed the three magic words. I. Love. You. Alex told him they she did, but he didn’t expect her to tell so soon, or at least now. His face became bright red as he stood there in shock. He didn’t know what to do in this situation. It’s sad to say that Nathan wasn’t as much as a ladies man as his father Noah was. Nathan was smooth but like when placed with pressure like this. He didn’t know if he should mouth it back just as she did, say it aloud so everyone can hear, or don’t say anything at all. No no that last one was definitely not an option. He had to say or at least do something. Don’t think Nathan don’t think, just act. So he did.
Nathan walked towards her making his way past everyone in the room. He stood face to face with her crouching down to her height. He grasped her cheeks softly rubbing his thumbs against them. “I love you too.” He said softly, then leaned in kissing her on the lips. For a moment everything went silent and it felt as if time froze. Nathan finally had his second kiss with his first kiss. He had to wait years but it finally happened. He hoped this moment could last forever, sadly someone kicked the door down into the very room. He snapped his head towards the door, glaring at the person he interrupted his moment. He stood up, looking at the red hair man standing in the doorway. Nathan couldn’t help but think he knew the man, but he couldn’t place where he’s seen em. He watched as he walked into the room speaking about Abbadon. Just who is he? Nathan asked himself. Then as he pulled Amaya closer, he raised an eyebrow in question. Is he a Lamia mage? His question was immediately answer as he notice his Lamia mark on his right forearm. He titled his head still question where he’s seen this man. “Excuse me, have we meet before?? You seem vaguely familiar. My name is Nathaniel Cross, but most people call me Nathan.” LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Britt-21 Britt-21 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Last edited:
cooltext348027309167860.png
Leaving the Guildhall
Valentina had been sitting and listening to the others in the guild. After the rude introduction to Ryuuji and his nasty nature, she was already in the state of mind that this guild wasn't the place for her. Before she takes off she leans over to Milly with a smile, "I think I'm going to actually head off to another town Milly. It was nice meeting you, I hope everything works out for you here!" She spoke with a genuine smile and kindness before she stood up again and skipped off towards the door back outside. She pulled out a pink fur coat that had a large fluffy hood around it and bundled herself up. "I may stop by again another time. I'll see you guys next time!" She was fairly sure nobody would really care but she raised her hand in a wave anyway as she skipped out the door. Where should she go next? Perhaps the resort town guild of Blue Pegasus? That seemed like a fair enough plan honestly. Without anything other than that Valentina starts to make her way towards the train station passing by a white-haired dark-skinned little girl who looked to be headed back towards the guild. Valentina waved at the girl briefly without stopping. She had somewhere else she wanted to go at the moment. She could contact her brother for some extra work if she needed to.

Shiro.png
Headed back to Lamia Scale
Shiro hadn't really interacted with any of the other guild members. She'd joined not too long ago and had still not introduced herself, she wouldn't be surprised if nobody even realized she was a member of the guild. Well, they'd realize when they saw her back but that wasn't here or now. The small succubus didn't really care much who did or didn't notice her, though she did see a strange pastel-haired girl walk out of the hall as she was approaching it. Shiro was waved at but gave no indication she had even seen the other girl. Honestly, most people thought she was a child thanks to her small size, though the massive strength behind her slight frame would quickly prove them wrong if anyone dared tried to mess with her. Peering inside the guildhall she took note of the several members already drinking the day away. Her red eyes traveled over to the board; it was stark and almost empty, the only quest she was even slightly interested in seemed like it had been posted to other guilds, she barely knew her own guild, trying to get to know anyone else's was definitely out of the question. Silently she slides into the hall and shuffles over to a table tucked away in the corner, it was shadowed but her bright splash of white hair made it easy to pick her out. Shiro quietly watched everyone from a distance, why she had joined a guild when she was so reserved she didn't know.

Shoot she had wanted something to drink, as she thought that she glanced at the kitchen and made her way over to it quickly, popping in to grab a mug; one of the few left clean and brewed up some coffee. It took more time than she would have liked but she doused the stuff in a flavored creamer, mixed it up, then made her way back to her corner sitting down and sipping the coffee. Now that she had the coffee she was more aware and pulled a notebook that had "Music is Love" on the cover and flipped it open to begin jotting down lyrics to a new song she kept thinking about. She felt an odd sense of sadness as she spent her time just writing lyrics down all on her own. She didn't have the desire to try and talk to anyone though, she hadn't always been so bad at grabbing people's attention, back when she was the High Priestess in training so many hundreds of years ago. Now she was reclusive and silent in most cases but she continued to live as she was.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @LS In General Talon Talon

Crimson looked over to Nadine and listening to her knowledge of these creatures, Crimson being literally 'dur smashy smashy!' type of person she kinda shrugged, "Doesn't bother me too much, I'm just not going to drive my foot through any of them again. Spider blood stinks." she said and shook her foot again, the small bite on her arm was slightly burning but she put it off as irritation of the skin. "Besides, how bad can she be?" she asks jokingly as they walked deeper into the cave. The halls of the cave were still sticky, with small spiders here and there.

"So Nadine, how do you know as much as you do, on these bugs?" she asks blankly, the tallish red head was a very slightly lower than average smarts person. She doesn't really pay mind to many technical things, as she's usually just a warrior, always just fighting with brute force and.. Well she's only combat smart. "I only know these are spiders and that they...have.." she pauses as she starts to feel short of breath, "Hold on.. I'm.. Wait." she lifts her arm up and it was the small bite, it was now swollen and oddly colored, "Oh.. So.." her eyes dilated a bit as she leaned on the cave wall to slide down to a sit. "Yep, that's...that's a spider bite from the big ones. I remember now." she said weakly. "Don't suppose you got any anti venom?" she asks as took out a belt to wrap it on the other side of the bite so it doesn't spread anymore.

Kisaki Kisaki

EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Village - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
RW5YIau.jpg
She gave Dante a simple nod. "Please do. It would help put my mind at ease." She knew nothing would likely come from it. Some people were just that way. But it was the one flaw compared to the likes of Sabertooth. Then again, it wasn't as if Sabertooth cared about anything other than strength so test or no test it didn't seem hard for bad actors to get into the guilds. Nevertheless, it wasn't in her job description to put too much stock in such things. Her thoughts were interrupted as Dante mentioned gunshots causing her brow to quirk ever-so-slightly. "Oh? Avia's a capable girl, I'm sure she's fine." Though her words might have suggested otherwise she made no move to prevent Dante from heading out to check on things. It wasn't just her mind that needed easing at times.

Dante hadn't gone more than a few steps before the sound of shattering glass echoed throughout the hall. She hadn't even had time to properly register what she was seeing before the grotesque sound of Satoshi's body slamming into the floor rang through her ears. Seconds seemed to stretch out into eons as she stared at the body. One of the poster boys for Blue Pegasus, his angelic form bristling with the steel of blades. She immediately pushed herself to her feet, her half-full glass being cast aside to join the other shards on the floor as she took a quick half-step forward. So many thoughts raced through her mind to an almost overwhelming degree. It had been so long, she thought she was done with it all.

Viera hadn't made it even one step before her entire demeanor changed. As if a switch was flipped. While Dante and Velt sprung into action to pursue their attackers her hand shot to her ear. "All hands, critical alert!" She called out with instinctive-like precision. Blue Pegasus was a veritable bastion filled with powerful mages and countless paramilitary soldiers. And she was determined to bring it all down upon the heads of whoever did this. As the entire guild came to life in reaction to this threat she lowered her gaze back down to Satoshi's body. Small droplets of blood splashed against the floor. Fists clenched tight enough to dig her fingers into her own palms.

She could only spare herself a few seconds before she abruptly turned to face Altair. "Coordinate with everyone, we don't know who did this or how many of them are out there. I'll be damned if we lose anyone else." The tone carried by her voice did little to hide the fury burning within her. Every world was cold and dripping with malice only contained by decades of experience. With her orders given her entire form dissipated into nothingness only to reappear in the central command center deep beneath the Guild Hall proper. The moment her form reappeared a man in a sharp blue military uniform approached her. "Ma'am we're-" only to be cut off as she held up her hand to silence him. "Send out men to secure the village. I want the entire region locked down until we've secured the area."

The soldier, for his part, responded with a salute and a quick "Yes ma'am!" before going on to relay her orders. She leaned forward, resting her hands on the command console in front of her to support her weight. Before her were dozens of people all hurriedly performing their tasks. Hundreds more bustled about to secure the village. Mages leaping into action with all the individuality one would expect as trained soldiers combed through the streets in cohesive unity. If it wasn't for the cause of this display it would have actually been a grand sight for her. With her orders given and the entire guild acting as one she was finally allowed a moment to process what was actually happening. Training could take her a long way but moments of silence would always be one's undoing. Her gaze drifted down to the blood trickling from her hands, her mind wandering back to the sight up above that she had abandoned.

Her gaze lingered for only a few seconds before she shook her head and pushed off the console to stand straight. She knew full well the dangers of that route. There would be time for that after she was sure Satoshi would be the only victim that day. Until then she would remain focused on her task of monitoring the situation. She could trust the security forces of Blue Pegasus to do what they needed to do. Her focus lie with the mages of her guild. Far less trained and disciplined as well as being much closer to Satoshi. The last thing she needed was one of them running off alone after their attackers and adding to the body count. "Send a unit to find Yamato. I want him back here immediately." She knew enough about Yamato's past to know that he was the one she wanted to keep by her side above all others.

Balsam Village - Beneath Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
Interactions: simj26 simj26 (Altair) The Elder The Elder (Dante)

Mentions: Scrin Scrin (Serenity) Kyuubey Kyuubey (Avia) Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yama) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Mitsuki) Blackvelvet Blackvelvet (Butler) BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji (Velt) LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (Satoshi)

Lamia Scale's Master of Mischief
Patricia C. O'Shae
Patty had found herself very overwhelmed by all the people that were suddenly there. She had been under the impression that her guild had lost an unprecedented amount of guildmates and that the hall would find itself comparatively quiet for a decent amount of time. However, she could see now that this assumption was false, and she scolded herself for it. Not only was she reminded of the important members of her family that had stuck around, but it also seemed that quite a few new faces had decided to wander in. It seemed nature always had a way of setting things right. Besides, she knew better than to think the best of her guild had all left. While she wasn't one to keep favorites, she did understand the importance of having strong mages. After all, a guild without strong mages didn't bring in a whole lot of revenue or reputation, not to mention the fact that they would be more easily susceptible to invasion and dark influences. Having strong mages around just kept the place safe.

At first, she was able to overcome her emotions and be quite cordial to the group, even going so far as informally accepting the new members into the guild. However, it wasn't long before she found herself quite overwhelmed with the whole situation and decided to excuse herself for a moment to collect her thoughts. She left in the guise that she still had to finish cleaning in the kitchen, after all, that is what she had been doing. It took her a while to sort herself out, but by the time she had the kitchen cleaned, she was ready for what came next. The official induction of new members.

Transformimg into her Kitsune Priestess form, Patty went back into the guild hall proper. Those who were already part of the guild would likely know who she was, that is if they didn’t have memories clouded by booze. However, for the newcomers that would be dependent on their previous knowledge of the guild.
She swayed through the room, moving in a strange motion blur that at the same time seemed to move rather slowly. It was all rather mysterious, especially with the strange chanting she did, “Sha shu sho... Sha shu sho...”

Moving throughout the room, she stopped at all of the newcommers, one by one. She stares into their eyes for a moment before sniffing them a bit, as if sniffing their aura and staring into their soul. Then she would move on to the next one until they were all done. She even inspected the one on the fence, Valentina.

Anyone Anyone in LS guild hall

Avia Yamada

Everything felt cold. It was winter after all wasn’t it? This was the way it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be frigid, frozen, and simply void of all else, right? Where was the pain? Why doesn’t it hurt?

Avia?
You have to wake up.
I don’t think she’s breathing…
Her heart feels so faint.
Saber, you have to release the takeover.
No! I’m the only thing holding her here.
I can help if you just let me…, she’ll only be alone for a few seconds.
A few seconds could kill her, Caster!
You just have to trust me.
If she dies…
Don’t underestimate my love for our master.

Avia’s takeover seemed to fade in a dazzle of shattered lights that had taken on a particle like form, sword even disappearing as if it had never existed. In that moment, her heart stopped, a once distressed face becoming peaceful despite how beaten it appeared. A few seconds passed before a new light burst from her chest, filling the room and flooding out the window as if a luminous bomb had gone off. Madeline seemed to crack a pack of smelling salts and place it beneath her nose which caused those violet colored hues to flash open. They remained settled on Madeline’s face for quite some time, almost as if not registering the current situation.

Mm, hello there. “ She finally slurred out after what felt like a lifetime of a stare down. As it turned out, sitting would be the least of her worries as she managed to pull her lithe frame up, legs sliding over the side of the bed. She fumbled forward then, almost losing her balance as she reacted quickly enough to catch herself from face planting onto the ground. While strong enough to force a takeover, Caster was still stuck in the body of a completely battered girl whom barely had a chance to recover and it was clearly showing. She noticed the various patchwork that the woman had done and she flashed her a small grateful smile. “ This was kind of you to do for her. “ She acknowledged, staff appearing from thin air that she proceeded to use as a means for support as she attempted to stand. It didn’t seem to go as gracefully as Caster had hoped, landing back hard on the bed with an audible ‘oomf’. “ That’s clearly not happening. You know… it’s rather chilly in here. “ The spirit commented, gaze flickering over to peer at the shattered window and the cold breezes wafting right in. A shiver that creeped slowly along her exposed, bruised, skin caused her to wrap her arms about herself in an attempt to negate the effects of the breeze. The staff remained clutched by a shaking hand, one that only steeled its grip as a commotion sent the guild from its usual calamity to one of utter tension.

The feeling of uneasiness soon took over and she managed to come to a stand by using that emotion to drive her forward. “ We should go. Something is wrong. “ And with that she hobbled out of the room, being pulled to the main hall by a dreaded feeling that only grew in intensity the closer she got. The scene that befell her caused the spirit to keel over, free hand acting as a barrier to stop herself from vomiting all over the place. This couldn't be right. Had she somehow never truly woken up? Was her mind playing tricks on her? A few quick steps closed the distance between her and Satoshi, knees giving out that left her as a crumpled mess on the floor beside the white haired mage. The noise that left Avia’s lips was a mixture of anger and that normally bottled up despair being released. Glistening tears fell from shaking wide hues, arms wrapping delicately around the boy as she pulled his head into her lap to indeed confirm he was real. “ Oh… sweet cherub. “ Caster murmured with a great sadness, brushing strands of stray hair to allow his beautiful face to be seen.

Can I say goodbye? Avia thought avidly, wanting nothing more than to mourn on her own the loss of a guild member and most importantly a part of her family. A light surrounded the weapon held by the girl, encasing everyone within the area with a small but adequate heal, using the tiny amount of mana she had regained whilst being conscious. It was meant solely for Avia but Caster’s magic wasn’t capable of targeting whom she wanted, everyone always received the same effects. A blessing and a curse. When she was satisfied that Avia would be physically well enough to maintain herself, the spirit cut the connection and allowed her master to become present. She took no moment to try to recollect herself, swollen and scarred up face being hidden by Satoshi’s hair as she buried herself into it. Loud sobs could be heard, albeit muffled, as she struggled to find a way to breathe. Every cry seemed to wrack her entire body in pain from the injuries inflicted by Serenity but Avia could care less. Avia had never lost a loved one and there was no way to prepare any of them for Satoshi’s death. It was unexpected. It was done. There was no way to fight for him, no way to protect him, there was nothing. That realization hurt so badly, that she was helpless.

Yamato… The man was going to be completely destroyed. Avia felt another touch of helplessness at that lingering thought. How could she be there for him? How could she possibly keep him from being plagued by darkness? Satoshi was family to her because they were guildmates but that was Yamato’s actual brother. That would hurt and cut at a level that none of them would be able to comprehend. She vowed with a strong unbreakable conviction that she would do her best to be there for Yamato. Those slender arms squeezed Satoshi’s lifeless now freezing form, wishing with everything that she had that she could breathe life into it, feel it warm once again. “ Goodbye Satoshi, we will always honor your memory in our hearts.

Everything was cold. It was winter after all wasn't it? But this definitely wasn't the way it was supposed to be.​

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Scrin Scrin Xel Xel The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 simj26 simj26
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @bppeoplearound

Last edited:
Yama text.png

Yamato listened carefully while Serenity attempted to stifle her tears so she could talk with some amount of coherence. Though he remained patient and managed to pick up what she was getting at. "So Avia threw the sparring match... That certainly sounds just like her..." At least he could confirm Serenity wasn't lying but to take it so far as to beat her to near death? There must be much to Serenity that he does not know and seemed unlikely she'd share those kinds of details. However at this moment. The woman was completely flooded with all kinds of emotions and regret. If there's one word that came to mind to describe her? She was unstable or perhaps vulnerable. However Yamato was caught off guard by the girl suddenly lunging towards him, grabbing him by the shoulders with a painful squeeze. Serenity looked him dead in the eyes, her face still a mess of tears but her expression cold. Serenity begged him to end her life. Right now he wasn't sure what to think. At first depending on her actions he was prepared to resort to that outcome. But seeing her so riddled with guilt... He could never dream of doing such a thing. He stared back at the girl with a look filled with determination and confidence. "I'm not going to help you take the easy way out of this Serenity. However I will not forgive you either." He paused for a moment. Giving Serenity a moment to ponder his words. He grabbed Serenity's hands and gently eased them off his shoulders, allowing him to stand on his two feet. "Because... I'm not the one you should be apologising to." Yamato's expression softened further to one of sincerity and extended his hand. "I can tell you have had a troubled past. But perhaps now you can make a change. Come back to the guild hall with me and apologise to Avia yourself. After she wakes up of course." His hand remained extended, waiting to see how Serenity will reply to his offer of redemption...

But...

Suddenly...

Something was missing...

His extended arm soon dropped back to his side, his body seemingly frozen in place as his once sincere face turned to one of disbelief and worry. "S-sa...toshi?" Yamato had always had a strong connection with his brother. He could always tell when his brother was around purely from the magical power that surrounded his person. So the fact that he could feel it before, only to stop feeling that energy all of a sudden... Placed great worry in the man Yamato rashly bolted out of the alleyway. Spotting Ferra watching over the two of them. "FERRA! WE HAVE TO SEARCH FOR SATOSHI! NOW!" All of a sudden Yamato was nothing like his usual self. He'd never even raise his voice talking to another person let alone girl. But he was not thinking rationally enough to even realise it. He spotted the guilds paramilitary as they called out Yamato's name, seemingly searching for him about something. "Yamato Sir! You have to come back to the guild right away." "What!? I can't right now I need to fi-" "It's about your brother... H... He's...." Yamato felt his heart come to a brief stop and bolted once more towards the guild hall, refusing to hear anymore of the soldier's words. Thus leaving Serenity to her own thoughts. Whether she decided to come back after all or not was totally up to her. He ran for what felt longer than it actually was, as he approached the guild hall he witnessed Dante's Solar God's Bellow attack shooting out of the roof. This only worried him further and picked up the pace. He crashed through the doors with little to no elegance and gazed over the burned hall before his eyes fell onto his little brother... Lying dead on the floor and covered with numerous daggers all over his body. One of them pinning a single red rose on his chest.

Yamato felt his heart sink into the deepest pits of despair. He stood frozen... Unmoving for a good while before he started to slowly hobble to his side. He registered nothing else in the room. Not the gaping hole in the ceiling, not the despair riddled Dante, not even Avia who has thankfully survived her wounds and is currently holding the lifeless body close to her. No The only thing he could think of right now was the fact that his brother... The only family he had left. Was lying on the floor with nary a shred of life left. Once he was close enough, his legs just gave way, falling to his knees as if defeated not a single word being uttered from his mouth. Just silence. But... What could he do? What could he say? There was not a single word or action that could properly convey what was going on in his mind right now. All he did just stay knelled next to his body... Until finally, he thrusted his fist upon the wooden floor beneath him in an extreme fit of rage and sadness. A stream of tears following not far behind. "WHO KILLED HIM! WHO KILLED MY LITTLE BROTHER!"

Kyuubey Kyuubey Xel Xel Scrin Scrin LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Solemn Jester Solemn Jester H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 The Elder The Elder simj26 simj26

Katelin Vi (K8L1N-6)
Tags:
@BluePegasus Scrin Scrin [/USER] (Serenity)

yY52qyi.png

The situation seemed to be on the route to a civilized resolution, the specifics of the event did have a few gaps but from what she could gather a person was unintentionally harmed followed by guilt and fear having the girl flee. A small tug at her machia heart though could not be ignored as she looked upon the crying girl, she was slowly approaching now she had an understanding when the arrival of a new party came in and the entire situation becomes an unsightly mess with what seemed to be the panic of soldier-like individuals rushing around the area, she had been in the village for less than an hour and she was honestly questioning how far Blue Pegasus had fallen, she had yet to see anything but the antithesis of what it was supposed to stand for.

Regardless she would deal with whatever mess they were making once the girl had been aided, ignoring the other two guild members leaving for now she kneels and wraps arms around the girl for a moment. "Do not worry, I wish to aid relieve you. It appears your heart is in great pain, inflicted by guilt and fear...though those feeling prove to be evidence of your acknowledgment of your actions, the first step. What comes next is to act upon those feelings and aim in order to heal and move forward in a constructive manner for the betterment of all involved" stroking her hair slowly. The entire act from a stranger was definitely bizarre but the approach gave off a clear maternal and comforting sensation, giving the girl the time to let it all out while extracting a handkerchief to slowly dap the tears away. "If you want I would be willing to hear all about it, though we should get you cleaned up first and in a more comfortable situation, perhaps over some tea somewhere quiet" looking across the street, looking towards her for some form of acknowledgment before proceeding.

Serenity nodded her head silently as Yamato spoke. He made a lot of sense... or at least he seemed to. Serenity’s body was absolutely exhausted from the fight, from running away, and not the least of all from crying her heart out so much. She was drained, and her mind was only barely running at all, especially in such an emotionally fragile state. Yet suddenly Yamato’s soft expression changed, and he rushed away, leaving Serenity behind for just a moment as he called out to another Blue Pegasus member that Serenity had never even realized was there. Without thinking, she followed him out into the street as he waved down some of what appeared to be soldiers. She didn’t realize what was going on, and she became temporarily distracted by someone dressed as a maid talking to her. Serenity didn’t really have the capacity to listen, however, and just stood there with her arms dangling at her sides for a moment. One sentence, though, managed to make it through the dense fog clouding her mind: “It's about your brother... H... He's....".

Serenity could swear she’d heard those words before... or...

She whirled around to see who had spoken those words, but when her blurry eyes settled on the people around her, she realized that they were standing on a beach.
Weren’t we just...? Serenity’s confusion was forgotten, however, as she took in her surroundings. The sky was a deep, bloody crimson hue, and the sand seemed to get swept up into the air with each gust of wind that blew across the beach. Some of this struck her as odd, but she couldn’t quite place her finger on what was missing. Another turn to the left brought the nearby woods into view, as the tall and beautiful trees shook gently in the wind, their leaves ebbing and flowing with the air around them. Thoughts flowed into Serenity’s head, but at a snail’s pace.

When did I come home? She looked around at the people who stood with her. Who... are these people? As she gazed at those who stood around her, it dawned on her why she felt so uneasy taking in her surroundings before. The lips of one of the strangers, a tall busty woman, were moving and seemingly forming words, but no sound ever reached Serenity’s ears. With this realization, she spun around once more. The leaves of the trees didn’t rustle, and the wind that was blowing them made no sound as it flowed past her ears and made her hair dance across her eyes. Even the ocean’s waves made nary a peep as they crashed against the beach.

A light in the distance caught her eye as one of the strangers rushed off towards it. The light was bright and appeared to be moving, casting shadows that twirled across the tops of the trees on the skyline. It didn’t take long for Serenity to figure out why the strange man had taken off towards it, and she quickly followed as fast as her legs would allow. She had lived her entire childhood on the sands of this beach, yet she had trouble keeping up. The ground beneath her feet was unexpectedly hard, and did not give under her weight like the sands she always knew would. As she struggled to keep pace with the man in front of her, the girl’s legs finally made their protests to her abuse known, and she stumbled just trying to keep them moving. The sand beneath her suddenly rushed up to embrace her as she slammed to the ground, scuffing her arms and face against the cold, hard beach. The cold was a shock against her skin, as she hadn’t expected the normally warm shores to freeze her to the bone so harshly. Nonetheless, Serenity struggled to her feet and continued after the man, who had put a considerable distance between them by now.

Rounding the corner of the wooded area, Serenity’s heart sank as she laid her eyes on exactly what she knew would be waiting for her there: flames. The fires had engulfed a single home in particular, and it seemed that the strange man from earlier was likewise headed to that home... Serenity’s home. Not wanting to be left behind, she hurried as fast as she could after him, watching in horror as he threw open her front door and stood there, appearing completely unfazed by the flames that bobbed and weaved mere inches away from his flesh. The weary Serenity had almost made it to him when he stepped inside, slowly but methodically heading towards something she could not yet see. Maybe she shouldn’t see. Yet she had come this far, and she did not intend to give up now. Stepping up to the open door of her childhood house, the flames licked at her, threatening to consume her like they had everything else around her, but she did not heed their warnings. In fact, she did not feel the wrath of their burn at all. She was much too focused on what lay before her eyes to care about the jeers of the inferno around her.

Laying in the center of the floor were Serenity’s brothers, Liam and Lynel. The stench of seared and burning flesh filled the air, and her stomach heaved in response, though there was nothing in her stomach to come out. Clutching the remains of Liam was her mother, Cera, and the strange man from before had collapsed at Lynel’s side. She didn’t have time to process whether or not she was supposed to know this man, as she was already reacting out of instinct alone. Lunging forward in a jerky motion, Serenity grabbed Cera, wrapping her arms tightly around her in a hug, attempting to shield her mother from the corpses that lay mere inches away. Yet no matter how much she wanted to, she couldn’t seem to take her eyes off her brothers. It was surprising that she could tell them apart at all, given the state of the bodies and the shadows being cast violently around by the conflagration in the room. The bodies were little more than a blackened mess, with the skin peeling off like the bark of a consumed tree. Their eyelids were gone entirely and the eyes underneath pierced Serenity with their lifeless stare. The flesh underneath the skin appeared wrinkled and made the boys appear much older than they truly were as the flesh seemed to slough off to the sides as though it were no longer connected to the muscle and bone underneath. The stench was even worse than it had been at the door, tinged with the iron-like smell of blood.
“I’m so sorry...” She whispered raggedly into her mother’s ear.

When she could take the sight no longer, Serenity clutched her eyes shut as tight as she possibly could, pulling her mother even closer into her embrace. After a moment, the heat of the flames dissipated and she dared to open her eyes once more. What met her gaze was nothing short of a complete shock. Serenity found herself once more in the guild hall of Blue Pegasus, clutching Avia in her arms, surrounded by guild-members like Yamato. There was only a single body now, and it wasn’t one that she recognized. The stench of charred flesh was gone, and there were people everywhere bustling about.
Wha...?

Mentioned: Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi PlusUltra PlusUltra Mitchs98 Mitchs98 simj26 simj26 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Xel Xel Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
IMG_3107.png
1580663495981.pngMiles watched as the girl he threw quickly recovered in mid air, allowing her to land on her feet. A grin formed on his face as he thought about the potential this girl has. He was seconds away from attacking her, before he noticed a large booming noise coming from the ship above. Please don't let that be what I think it is. He thought to himself as he turned his head to the sky. He lets out a sigh of disappointment as he notices the crimson red Eliza enhanced cannon ball coming their way. "Just what is Mera doing with that girl up there." He said aloud, before charging his aura. Miles clenched his fist causing his aura to spike as he planned on stopping the attack, though sadly before he could a large lightning blast was coming straight towards him. His attention was too focused on the canon fire that he forgot about the other lightning mage. He snapped his head towards the blast, crossing his arms. His aura quickly formed a small barrier around him, as he planned to take the attack head on. However the layer wasn't fully developed and it only took some of the damage before it broke causing Miles to take the rest. Miles was still standing as the blast forced him to slide back against the muddy ground. With his arms still crossed, Miles lifts his head staring at the mage before him. His eyes were glowing a bright red as he didn't show any sign of pain from that attack, but it definitely stun. He could really thank Tyson for increasing his resistance to lightning. His attack definitely took a bit out of him, he shouldn't be able to do anything like that without recovering first. Meaning I can try and focus on the blast if it isn't too late. He thought to himself as he looked at the blast. He then noticed David trying to be the hero. That blast was definitely too much for some of his skills. "DAVID DON'T YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT!!!" Miles yelled out to him, though it was too late. The blast came right towards David as he placed a shield in order to deflect the blast which he did, however he suffered deadly wounds. "Everyone can't be the hero." He said to himself softly, as he watched David's aura slowly fade. He was moments away from pausing the fight to alert the security team, but Mera already came down from her ship to help. With Mera there, he should be alright now, but definitely taken out of the trial. So he thought.

Miles attention was taken away by Akita as she yelled out towards him. He didn't have to read her aura for him to know that she was freaking out. Though before he could really say anything she zipped around the area tracing lines in the mud with a stick. At first he thought she was either stupid or crazy, either way he wasn't entertained by her. Luckily for him, Kathy stopped her with her nexus. He looks at her and simply nods his head saying thank you. He turned his attention back towards Mera in the distance who used up her magic so save David. In doing so, cause her siren side to show. He clenched his fist as he ready himself for a potential threat, though before things got worse Wilson shows up so save his lil mistress. He turned back towards the other lightning mage, as the scenery started to change yet again. The ground started to rumble and crack, beneath Miles very feet. The bog they were in changed into a dangerous mountain range. A few participants were in danger of falling off the edge of a cliff. The ground beneath Miles grumbled as he started to fall himself. He remained calmed as aura flared on his left hand allowing him to jam it into the rocky side of the mountain. His hand dragged against the mountain until he finally caught himself. He dangled from that spot before, kicking off with his feet, heading towards a nearby ledge. There he noticed an obvious take over mage from afar. He took a moment to collect himself and focus his aura, almost like a small meditation. He hoped this years trials wouldn't be suck a drag, but looks like his wish wasn't coming true at all. He looks at the mage, and fire a small red aura flare in her direction catching her attention. He stood there, lighting a cigarette as he watched her reaction. Miles currently had one bandana, he grabbed from his back pocket waving it towards her in a taunting fashion. H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
1580670634094.png

Madeline
Madeline jumped away when Avia's body emitted a bright light, "AHGODNOWWHAT" she said, soon Avia was.. Awake! She didn't have time to speak but just listened to her.. She spoke oddly and said things that were just, odd-again-. The heavy weapons mage watched as what assumes to be Avia stand, stumble a bit and then fall back onto the bed, she was about to cover the woman when she spoke of something being wrong. She witnessed her get up and weakly walk out of her room, Madeline followed.. when they reached a certain area, she noticed the woman start to seem.. Emotional, Madeline walked passed her a bit so she can get a better look then saw Satoshi, Madeline averted her gaze and stared down at her feet.. "I sense a war brewing." she mumbled to herself, her inner fire burning with hatred towards anyone who had done this disgusting act. She didn't notice much after she looked away, she was too angry and sad to snap out of the body lock she was stuck in, after a few moments she heard Yamato screaming, she snapped her gaze to him as tears streamed down her face. 'How long was i standing here?' she asks herself, 'And who am I killing?' she added, walking towards Yamato, resting a hand on his shoulder, "Whoever did this will pay." she said furiously with a hint of sadness. 'I'LL BUTCHER THEM!', 'Rip them to pieces.', 'KILL, KILL, KILL.' the words were loud in her head. She let go of his shoulder as she could tell her anger was going to get the best of her, she slammed her left fist onto a table and smashed it, along with her pinky finger bone. The pain evening out the anger as she held her hand, more tears streamed down her face.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Xel Xel Scrin Scrin LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Solemn Jester Solemn Jester H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 The Elder The Elder simj26 simj26

Keira Dreyar

The only person capable of making such a loud appearance other than Keira herself happened to arrive in the guild hall. Keira’s eyes seemed to narrow, the normal Dreyar look flashing upon them as she flicked her long glacial hair back and peered over her shoulder to throw that look at Ikora. It wasn’t long before the Mad Monk herself literally came at her like a bull, crazily muscular arms wrapping around her figure and hoisting her up like it was nothing. Granted, given her unusual lack of weight due to her mother, it wasn’t really all a shout to Ikora’s strength. Nobody knew that though. Frankly, Keira didn’t like anyone knowing about that weird quirk of hers. “ Bitchy ass? You’re aware that you’re just as psychotic as my mother, right? “ She sneered in a cheeky retort back, though the smirk on her face only matched the other woman’s. Friendly banter, the one thing that would always keep them close. Their friendship was not rainbows and giggles, hell no. The takeover mage was not one for overly sickly sweet encounters, that was more an annoyance than anything. As Ikora lowered her back down she shuffled around, trying to rediscover proper footing. “ I’m sure they were just as happy to see you leave. “ Keira’s eyes rolled, hand rising to settle on her side, fingers gently hooked around a belt that hung there idly.

They’ve got no idea what’s in store if the two of us are going. “ Every word dripped with confidence, head tilting to the side as she listened to Veronica and simply nodded in acknowledgement. “ Tomorrow sounds gre--- “ Her words were cut off as her attention was quickly stolen, noticing 1314 appear from behind some barrels. She continued to stare, watching Yui slink by like a devious little snake behind those same crates holding what appeared to be a bowl of something. “ What a little shit!! “ She exclaimed loudly, marching over, fuming with such intensity that one could almost feel it rising off her. In a swift motion, her leg changed in appearance, becoming adorned in gold armor as she sent the barrels flying with an empowered kick. She was left standing there in plain sight now, clearly irritated as that one hand remained on her hip, the other pointing directly at Luca. “ WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? Secret rendezvous with GIRLS IN CLEAR SIGHT? You think this is hidden? You’re a tyrant, even I wouldn’t be caught doing what you’re doing right now, you little sleazeball. Keep it up and I’m telling mom. “ Those hues glared down at him, only sliding over to gaze at Yui for a few moments before they returned to bearing down on her little brother. “ I mean she’s cute but god, have some class Luca. “

Keira’s head turned over to the side, eyes showing little to no concern as she noticed the random guild mate pinned under one of the barrels that had gone flying. “ You’ll be fine. “ She simply stated, letting the partial takeover release itself as she turned towards 1314. “ Hey Lela! Were you kissing on my brother too, or was he unable to secure a catch like you? “ She called out, audibly trying to embarrass the shit out of her brother. " You know what, never freaking mind. Let's go get our gear ready so we can be prepared to leave first thing in the morning. I don't want to interrupt Luca's obvious love fest, it might be his only chance. " She waved nonchalantly towards the pair, leaving them to their now exposed business and settled back next to Ikora and 1314's sides, standing with a sense of poise. " Hey Master! " Keira flashed a smile burning with respect towards their guild master, eyes lit up more than usual. " We've got this, no need to worry. We're Fairy Tail mages after all. " Being a Dreyar always instilled a certain amount of pride when it came to the guild and the honor she heavily felt when representing her home when out in the world.

Scrin Scrin The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @fairytailpeople

Last edited:
Lexi Text.png
1580701616821.pngByakko was running at top speed trying to out run the monstrous beast closing in behind them. However it proved fruitless. Despite it's hulking size, it could also give a helluva chase. It seems that opting for the flight method is not going to go as planned. The whole situation only got worse as they had to come to an abrupt stop, Byakko practically skidding across the grass as he just barely managed to avoid running off the side of a cliff. The two came so close they were both peering over the edge and saw just how high up they were. "AAAAAAH! TOO HIGH! TOO HIGH!" Lexi was thrown into a near panic, jumping off Byakko to get as far away from the edge as possible. Though she couldn't move far as the Manticore slowly strode up, confident it has caught it's prey at last. "This is it... We're doomed Byakko." "Actually we celestial spirits don't die. We just return to our realm when we are defeated." "THIS REALLY ISN'T THE TIME BYAKKO!" As the Manticore stepped closer and closer with agonisingly slow pace. Lexi stepped back, with each step forcing her closer to the edge until she was right at the tipping point. Where she looked back and completely froze up. Byakko tried to jump in between them, normally this kind of creature would be no match for him were he still with his previous owner, but Lexi's power level what still that of a fledgling mage. But at the very least he can fulfil his purpose and protect Lexi to the very end.

However a miracle happened. Katherine's pet dragon Lionel came swooping in to help. Turning into his large size and roaring at the beast, causing it to stop on it's tracks. Lexi couldn't believe it. "LIONEL!!!" The sudden spark of hope roused something within, with his help maybe they can all take down this thing! Lexi ran up to lionel and hugged his leg, Unspeakably happy about his timely arrival. Meanwhile the Manticore snapped and snarled at the trio. Intimidated, but not so much so to turn tail and run. "Don't get overly confident master. Manticores are among some of the most powerful beasts nature has ever created. To take it down will be no small task." Lexi pondered the spirit's words for a moment and nodded. She had as long as the creature was still intimidated to form some kind of strategy. She looked at the cliff once more... Something coming to mind. Her face lit up suddenly as she turned back to her allies. "I've got it! Lionel! Byakko! This may sound dangerous but... I need you two to get that thing SUPER mad! Can you do that!?" She awaited the dragon's reply but considering the situation. He probably didn't have many more options. As for Byakko, it was his duty to do as his master commands anyway so not many options there anyway. Nodding in agreement. "Alright... Byakko! Go for a Raging Claw attack! Strike as many times as you can!" Lexi's thoughts went back to Miles and Kathy getting Lexi ready for the big day and one thing specifically came to mind. The fact that she would probably face off against super dangerous creatures. Creatures too powerful to take down in a normal fight. But Lexi still had one advantage against them! A human brain! Byakko lashed out at the Manticore, blood red claws growing out of his paws as he slashed, ripped and gouged at the creature at every opening he could find. As expected the creature wasn't taking much damage but it seemed to be enough to really get it annoyed.

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
Elizabeth Redd

Sirens Song - Captains QuartersFB655968-E37A-4808-8144-3B90F0E94772.jpeg
Not a great deal of time had passed since the woman’s spectacle, which had proved to have been all things foolish, dangerous; amusing, yet outright stupid. Having since passed out in a drunken heap, Eliza was not aware of the events that had come to pass after she launched the blast down upon the training site. Nor was she when Mera, the woman she respected above all others, scooped her lithe and contradictory fragile frame up into her arms and into the captains quarters only to place her delicately in the bed before heading down into the depths of the forest to tend to the wounded recruit.

The Redd was completely out for the count, mouth gaping wide as she snored explosively, a fine trickle of drool escaping the corner of her mouth and onto the pillow she was rested upon. It was in that moment that an unfamiliar and frankly unwelcome guest had made their way onto the ship. As the stranger entered the captains quarters, there was a tense stillness. However, after a couple of seconds had gone by, Eliza shot up from her rest after having been awoken by the loud shouts and yells of fury of the crew coming from the decks. “JUST WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!” She yelled, jumping out of the bed with haste. Her purple hues bore into the woman relentlessly as she clenched her fist, the sounds of crackling emanating throughout the air as a strong sulfer like smell began to encompass the ship in its entirety. “FREAKY BITCH! WHY WERE YOU WATCHING ME SLEEP YOU WEIRDO, JUST WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?!” She yelled again, her voice booming as she spoke every word without a breath and without thought.

The red head stood still in her conviction, frame encased with fury and annoyance as she stood opposite the stranger. Eliza’s eyes narrowed as she seemingly boomed once again, her fists clenching even tighter as she stared Reiss down. “TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN’T JUST PUNCH YOUR LIGHTS OUT NOW YOU SILLY LITTLE GIRL, STUPID WENCH! IF YOU WANNA FIGHT JUST LET ME KNOW, I’LL BE HAPPY TO STUFF YOU IN ONE OF THE CANNONS AND BLAST YOU ALL THE WAY TO BALSAM VILLAGE!!!”. Her arms began to flail aggressively at this point, her voice getting
progressively louder with each and every word.

Sirens Song - Captains Quarters
Kyuubey Kyuubey Scrin Scrin Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi @SABERTOOTHGUILD

Katelin Vi (K8L1N-6)
Tags:
@BluePegasus Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 simj26 simj26 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Xel Xel Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Scrin Scrin

yY52qyi.png

To say the woman she found was out of it was putting it mildly, her gaze off in the distance as if she was unable to even perceive what was around her, yet with a desire to move that became more than evident in the trance-like state. Still, as her old master would commonly say, helping those in need was simply common sense, and with the chaotic ruffians storming through the streets turning the place upside down that appeared to be in short supply. For a moment she may have assumed she made a mistake in accepting the Blue Pegasus invitations but to think for even a moment she made such an error as absurd, she didn't make mistakes, she simply readjusted to the unexpected with poise and grace.

The woman, however, seemed to be wishing to head back towards the guildhall, fitting as such is likely where answers could be gained and she could secure some peaceful area for her, though there were the minor issues of those in the streets harassing them on the way which needed to be resolved. Raising her finger slightly she seems to conjure a series of runes in the air that passed over the two in a faint golden glow, the symbols translating to the magics purpose, a concentrated suggestion spell that covered their approach to the guild and had others avoid them without even realizing their presence.

[Golden Écriture: Suggestion. These are not the Mages you're looking for]

She dropped the magic once she arrived peacefully within the center of the hall through the scene was far worse than in the streets, roof broke through, dust and debris everywhere, people in distress and someone had left a perforated dead body in the middle of the hall. Really she leaves for ten minutes and the place is already falling apart, literally in some cases as a loose plank of wood falls to clatter to the ground, one more thing to add to the list. The girl she had carefully escorted however seemed to want to pull away to find a new target to latch onto with familiarity, she did seem more aware now at least but before that awareness can cause further issues it was important for Katelin to act to make this place more presentable and then keep an eye on them to ensure nothing happens.

Her hand reaches beneath her shirt once more and this time extracts a large white dining cloth, her heels clicking as she heads over to the body to drape it over before also making a sharp tug to took it underneath to conceal the form, several runes glowing slightly for a moment as despite the blood the material remains perfectly whiter. Taking a soft breath she looks around, speaking with a soft tone "Now the details can wait, It would be best to relocate the late member to a place more comfortable and make him presentable once more, it would be disrespectful to leave them in the middle of the hall" her gaze passing over the angered individuals most likely looking for a target to let their emotions out on "While it is clear this has affected you, actions must be kept calm and rational less the situation be made worse or opportunities for justice be lost. So please let it all out now so you may then proceed to collectively aid in locating the source of this, and tidy up." the way she said her final words it was clear by tidy up she meant far more than simply physically. Still, her next action would be to remove the body to one of the sides rooms, before returning to extract her umbrella and start to weave magic through the hall, the golden runes taking the appearance of several words as she does so.

[Golden Écriture...Repair, Dust, Clean, Buff, Polish, Wax, Tea]

Time seems to almost reverse as the roofs pieces float upwards to repair the ceiling, the cracks vanishing, and the hall starting to shine far more than it was even before the entire event began, the series of events finishing with fresh cups of tea appearing on each of the tables. Placing the item away once more Katelin looks over her work with a faint nod and faint dust of her hand "Now that's settled, would anyone be able to calmly explain to be exactly what transpired and why there is roving paramilitary in the streets?"

Last edited:
f69.jpg1314 watched as barrels flew in every directions, with several smashing into random Fairy Tail members who were not smart enough to have left when Squadmate Keira walked in. As the woman screamed at her brother (and everyone else in her narrowed vision), 1314 knew that she had made the correct decision by turning Squadmate Lucas’s request down. This sort of occurrence was very commonplace in the guild hall, with Squadmate Keira constantly coming down on Squadmate Lucas for ever more pedestrian reasons, attempting to embarrass her brother but somehow missing the fact that she was the one that looked worse in most of these exchanges. Of course, it didn’t really matter to 1314 what happened between the siblings, but somewhere deep within its brain and circuitry, it was convinced that Squadmate Keira would snap on her brother for smiling incorrectly, much less learning to shoot a lethal weapon. Of the members of Fairy Tail, the machine had probably the second best rapport with Squadmate Keira, losing out only to Squadmate Ikora. Perhaps stepping in to remind Squadmate Keira of her pride in her family name is the correct response? 1314 didn’t have the best intuition with social interactions, but it seemed necessary to try, since no one else seemed willing to. It was when Squadmate Keira mentioned Unit 1314 that it saw an opportunity to step in. “Squadmate Keira, your actions are currently causing much distress among your squad. As a result, you are becoming a detriment to squad cohesion, and tarnishing the Dreyar name. It is recommended that you cease your hostile treatment of Squadmate Lucas and Squadmate Yui.” Naturally, 1314 did not believe in luck, but if such a thing existed, hopefully it would be on their side.

Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
Amaya Hartley

There was an eerie peace about the entire situation, face still nestled into Alex’s hair for the time being. It felt weird to suddenly be surrounded by ones outside of her normal trio that she had found the capacity to let in, always being a frigid wall that didn’t normally bend or break for others. Be it the vulnerable moment that they caught her in, or the sincerity they held, it was unknown what caused Amaya to truly allow them into her heart. They were there though and she felt that confirmation when her heart ached slightly at Bastion’s words. She peered up in time to watch him run off, hand outstretching as if wanting to grab him and drag him back. Those fingers hovered midair before she let out a small sigh and moved to hold Alex out a bit, creating some distance between them. Her azure hues lowered to peer into Alex’s, completely unwavering so when Nathan crossed the room and she felt warm soft hands grasping her face she was quite startled. The words that left his lips solidified the feeling in her heart, gaze being torn from Alex’s and rising to meet the Prince of Djinn’s confident eyes.

Nath-- “ Those words were cut off, his lips pressing into hers which only caused her cheeks to deepen in rouge, eyelids closing briefly. To say that nobody else mattered seemed an extremely selfish thought to have, but even the vulnerable Morne being held by her hands disappeared in those few moments. He actually feels the same way? She wanted that kiss to last forever, genuinely. It showed as she pressed back into it like it was natural for her, even if it was her first show of romantic emotion towards someone. This was certainly one of those precious memories in life that she knew she would hold extremely close to heart, no matter what happened. Her hands had subconsciously released their grip on Alex, rising as if about to grab Nathan and pull him closer but they idled in limbo as if uncertain. Deep down she only wished and hoped that Alex would approve of what just transpired. It was silent knowledge before but now that it wasn't hidden it dared to change the dynamic of things. Causing any tension between their childhood group would make her feel extremely guilty, a feeling that would also haunt her if it arose. Conflicted she was about to pull away but a loud bang created the window to do so without causing alarm, eyes flashing open. They immediately rested on the now unhinged door, unsure of why it always seemed her door was the one having to constantly be repaired throughout time. It would seem yet another visitor was going to make an appearance, one whom she had zero clue would even show up at the Morne Estate. She didn’t even say anything in greeting, arms that were once hovering aimlessly soon directed themselves around the redhead's slender but muscular frame to pull him in close.

Her head shook in response to his words, clearly not accepting anything he was saying. “ You’ve always protected me, Ryuuji. One day I'll get to return the favor. “ Her arms fastened a bit tighter in response, cheek resting against his shoulder as if it belonged there. Ryuuji was one of those few people from her past that she wasn’t able to see often but because of their family they had always been close. Her thoughts slowly sank back to the time that a kid had dared bully her about her inability to use her magic properly when she was younger and trying to train. He had been relentless about it, even making the slayer cry and feel worthless. Ryuuji had walked up and grabbed the kid by the collar, slamming him against a nearby tree which caused the boy's head to spin simply from the sheer strength of the impact. The cold look in his eyes even then as a child was one that made most people feel extremely cowardly, they never seemed to be able to meet that intense gaze. He even took it further, throwing the kid to her feet and making him apologize. Amaya had a newfound respect that had grown from that interaction but she never stood behind him as a barrier. Instead he had been a pillar of confidence and sureness that she hoped to achieve one day. She vowed to not let people walk all over her then, not wanting to be seen as weak or needing to be sheltered by others, even if it was endearing when certain people stood up for her. They simply shouldn't have to regardless if they wanted to. “ Did you come all this way to visit or did something happen? “ Her voice was soft, indigo locks splayed to mix with the crimson of his own. She noticed the lingering power of his that still dared to smother those around him. It was enough to make her wince slightly but she held on as if trying to snuff it out, knowing that the hug itself was probably succeeding in keeping both of their emotions in check right now.

Nathan spoke then and his voice snapped her back from the small reunion that she had momentarily gotten lost in. It would be rude to chime in and introduce Ryuuji instead of letting him do it for himself. She lifted her head then, strands of hair separating from the odd color mixture the two had created to leave just his blood red behind. A curious look was shot towards Nathan, trying to gauge how he was feeling, a warm smile being flashed his way. Her attention soon diverted itself back to the Morne, cheeks still adorned with color as if they were a freshly painted canvas. " Psst Alex, can we talk later? " Her voice dropped in volume, meant solely for Alex's ears but it wouldn't disclose much if anyone else picked it up. " Somewhere else. " Amaya added on, casually letting out a tiny inaudible sigh when she remembered her no longer functioning door.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

IMG_3742.png
IMG_3486.pngAfter placing down the weightless Dreyar, Ikora smiled at the comment she made about her. "Aww really, thanks." She said with a cheeky grin. She took Keira's words as a compliment simply because she was nicknamed 'Mad Monk Kora'. You can't be labeled mad without being a bit psychotic. She always wondered just where in the hell did she get her attitude from. Whoever her parents were, must've been something serious. Even the monks couldn't probably break, must be that luscious tough skin of hers. "The monks will always be side on my departure, I don't care how much they try to hide it with a going away feast. Without me being there, that place is dull. I bring livelihood every time I go, and anywhere else I'm at. Shiiit I even bring into this very guild. Think about how it'll be without me in this guild. You'll lose out on this hair, body, and skills. I'm surprised I ain't S-class right now. Wait actually no I'm not. I don't have time for that shit. That's why." She said laughing. Ikora was always the one to toot her own horn, in any situation. Do some people get annoyed by it? Yes. Do she care? Hell no she doesn't. Looking past Keira, Ikora noticed a line of people entering the guild. First was Noelle, who she hasn't seen in years, then it was Luca. He was literally Ikora's only male best friend. Shit maybe even or only male friend. She thought about asking him to mediate with her later on. He came in with a bunch of bags, meaning he came from shopping. Dammit. If only I knew, I could've told him to grab me some foreign dumplings. She thought to herself. Then after that was the cutie pie, Yui, carrying which looks like a bowl of something homemade. Whatever it was, Ikora definitely wanted some of that, or maybe all. Depends on how delicious it is.

Ikora watched as everyone snuck behind the bar counter, including Yui leaving the bowl guarded by her exceed. Nothing she couldn't handle. She's just a cat, right. So as Keira was next to march over there, which seemed like she was going to yell; Ikora made her move. She swiftly grabbed a small empty bowl off a nearby table, and dashed towards the counter. As Keira was too busy yelling causing most of the eyes in the guild to fall on her, Ikora went straight for the bowl. And of course she had to get pass the cat-guard and that she will. In a flash of white lightning she bolted next to the exceed grabbing the bowl before bolting away. She went all the away across the hall unwrapping the bowl. Her nose was instantly smacked with the delicious smell of Yui's curry. "Oh sweet sweet Durga, this smells amazing. Yui you outdone yourself!! She yelled back, not caring if she heard her or not. Ikora then proceeds to pour what she assumed was a small amount to her. She filled her bowl up to the middle leaving the rest for whoever. She then wraps it back up, before bolting back towards Lillie. "Thanks Liile you did a good job guarding this. Oh and I can tell she worked hard on this too." She said with a smile as she placed the bowl back onto the counter next to her. Ikora took her bowl and walked around the counter grabbing a spoon. She took a small scoop at first and placed it in her mouth, savoring the taste. "Mhhmm man this is some good ass curry! Yui you gotta tell me how you made this." She said walking up to the group eating the curry, which clearly wasn't really meant for her. "So uhh what I miss, where y'all back here kissing or something, cause uhhh that's a bit weird." She said before eating another scoop of the curry. She turned towards their Master as Keira told her we'll be alright. "Yeah Master we got this in the bag. Ain't no way those Sins are gonna wreck us. We'll bring their whole world grumbling down. Oh and speaking about the mission." She says before looking at Yui. "You think you can make more of this for our mission tomorrow? We could definitely use something like this before fighting some dark mages." LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 Scrin Scrin Mitchs98 Mitchs98

656EC6A2-054C-46CF-B078-2FC8A201826A.pngReiss watched with sharp eyes as the redheaded girl awoke and began to scream at her. The longer it went on and the more the girl screamed at her, the less interested Reiss became. I came up here seeking a killer. A person guilty of a heinous crime. This is a... sassy, drunken child. Something tugged at the Enforcer’s heart, no doubt the Judicator side of her attempting to make herself heard. “She can be redeemed!” The naive half of the Therion would no doubt say. “The proper punishment could be all she needs to return to being a pure spirit!” Ugh. Such thoughts made her want to empty her guts onto the floor. Yet, despite this feeling, Reiss couldn’t help but feel that a bit of tough guidance might do the girl good. The Enforcer’s left arm shifted and transformed into a vicious-looking clawed hand, many times the size of her normal hand. Drawing her claws back, Reiss pointed at the redhead in front of her. “You stand accused of heinous sins before the Mother Serpent. You shall be judged, but I offer you this chance to admit your guilt before I do so. Repent of your evil deed and your punishment may be lessened.” She then waited for her answer, be it in words or in violence, with Elizabeth Redd’s name poised on the tip of her tongue, ready to be spoken.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
image1.jpgHex hooked her headset around her neck as she finished up attaching the rest of her gear to the exo-suit she had on. Taking a few jumps left and right to make sure everything was properly linked up and not going to fall off, Hex smiled with satisfaction before she dropped the Hex-visor over her eyes. Exiting her lab, she made her way through halls while humming to herself above the sound of alarms and alerts blaring all over the base, and red lights flashing everywhere. Humming a tune loudly to drown the noise out, Hex extended her arms to the side and began to skip down the corridors while spinning her arms around in expressive satisfaction. "What's wrong with you? Don't you know we just lost a good man?" Hex stopped skipping happily and turned to see who was talking. Unsurprisingly, it appeared to be something of a new recruit, his suit of armor lacked even the slightest of scuffs or proof of battle whatsoever. Hex hopped over to the man and threw her arm around his shoulder, leaning in close with a smile. "Don't worry, kiddo. We'll replace him soon enough." With that she was off once more, quickly making her way to the command center where she was sure she would find Viera.

As she closed in on the command center, she pulled up the status screen on her Hex-visor for her newest invention, the Ghost Machine Armor.
"Oh, you sexy little thing. Maybe today is the day! You'll finally get to show the world what you've been made of!" She squealed in excitement. Striding through the doors into the command center, Hex spotted the frowning woman almost immediately. Rushing right over, Hex threw her arm around Viera's shoulder with a massive grin. "I heard we had a situation going on, and I just KNEW you would need my help. Luckily for you, I live to serve, and I am happy to take to the streets in a detailed search for the people who killed Sa... Satochi... Satomvi? Well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore, am I right?!" Hex laughed for a brief moment, before letting go of Viera and moving from her side to directly in front of her. "Anyway, just leave it to me, and we'll get this thing figured out in no time, yea?" She leaned in close and lowered her voice in quite an uncharacteristic way, whispering her next words. "Sooo.... what are the chances I can get my hands on the kid's body?" She looked around in an over-exaggerated fashion as she asked.

Xel Xel

• Fairy Tail Guild HallD9180A5B-5A1E-46A2-8B1B-E5B028323C95.jpeg When Lela said no to his request, the boys frame seemingly shrank with minor disappointment as he sighed, extending a hand upwards as the blonde began to scratch his hair. His face then lit up in that moment, an understanding smile gracing his face as he nodded towards 1314. “I understand.” Those words rolled off his tongue coated with his normal easygoing nature yet laced at the tip with a depressive undertone. “I won’t be much help anyway, it’s better off I stay here where I will be safe and not out there in the field, where I’ll only be a nuisance and endanger everyone.” It was in that moment that Lela made her way back over to the crowd, and it wasn’t long afterwards that Yui appeared. The girl had asked if the two were exchanging secrets, to which Lucas seemingly shook his head in answer. “No secrets here Yui... it’s nothing, don’t worry about it!” He chirped, hiding his true feelings on the matter behind the carefree persona he exude.

When he finally noticed the curry that Yui had cooked for him, Lucas’ face lit up like a beacon as he expressed his gratitude with a toothy grin. Yui made the best curry, and she knew all too well that it was by far one of his favourite things in the entire world. In truth, Yui was always making curries of all different kinds especially for him and every single time Luca ate it, each one being better than the last. However, before he could properly express his gratitude the barrels they were stood behind were kicked away by none other than Keira Dreyar, his older sister. Luca’s eyes seemingly rolled in that moment, before his frame recoiled ever so slightly at the skins of her voice booming towards him. Every word Keira said only seemed to hasten the process of which his face became red with sheer embarrassment. “All you do is harass me, Keira!” He spoke, face still red with embarrassment as he continued, it was evident that he was flustered as his speech became shaky. “I’m not a tyrant at all! I’ve done nothing wrong, be quiet! Bloody psychopath...” He uttered those words carefully and under his breath, in the hopes of not invoking her wrath. Whilst Keira got on his nerves most of the time, he wouldn’t change her for the world. Considering the circumstances, she has always helped him a lot and never batted an eyelid at the thought. He was lucky to have her. And even though they often argued and teased each other, Keira knew he felt this way.

Luca took a deep sigh, not even noticing that Ikora had swept in and stole his curry, the beautiful curry gifted to him by Yui. His expression grew solemn when the realisation hit him.

‘Could today get any worse?’

Fairy Tail Guild Hall Kyuubey Kyuubey Scrin Scrin The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 @FTGuild

Last edited:
click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
Kamui.(Gin.Tama).full.2314036.jpg Ryūji didn’t even turn to look as the tall blue haired man pushed past him to bolt out the doorway and down the hall. He still had no idea who the man was and honestly he currently didn’t care in the slightest. Besides, if he was someone to get frightened by a door being kicked in, he and Ryūji probably wouldn’t get along to well anyways.
He relaxed his embrace around Amaya and let out a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding in. “You know I’ll always be there to protect you,” he replied, his usual composure slowly returning. “You’ve always been a sister to me and I’d sooner die than stand by and let someone harm even a single hair on your head,”. Being older than the other three he’d grown up with in Fairy Tail, he’d instinctively taken up the role of older brother, and he’d thrown countless punches in protection of his adoptive siblings.
His brow furrowed as Amaya asked about why he’d come. “No nothing happened before I got here. Nothing I knew about anyway,” he said, shooting a glare off into empty space as he did before returning his attention to Amaya. “I didn’t have anything in mind, really. I just got fed up with things at my own guild hall and decided to see how you guys were doing, seeing as it’s been a whole week since the new guild was formed,”.
Ryūji looked up from Amaya as he heard Alex’s voice, and he turned to look in the other’s direction. “it’s nice to see you too Alex,” he replied, unable to stifle a slight smile. Alex was his first, and only, real friend he’d made after leaving home to join Lamia Scale. He was one of the few people who could actually understand Ryūji and all of his idiosyncrasies, and the significance of that was not lost on him. “I’ll make sure to forward the invoice to my father,” he replied as Alex mentioned the door he’d kicked in, his smile ever so slightly. “I’m sure he’s more than capable of reimbursing you for the damage. It’ll count a little more towards the debt he owes for being such an asshole to me,
He pulled his attention away from Alex and over to the purple haired man as he spoke and introduced himself. Once again, he was struck with a powerful sense of very slight recognition, further reinforced as Nathan voiced his own question on whether they’d met previously. “Ryūji,” He replied, meeting Nathan’s gaze. “Ryūji Miyamoto,” He studied Nathan carefully, searching for any small trait that might spark his memory. He’d almost resolved to give up again when he noticed something. His aura. Nathan’s aura was definitely one he’d seen before, and a few seconds later the realization hit him. “Cross,” he said decisively, pointing a finger in Nathan’s direction. “Nathan Cross, prince of Pergrande. I finally remembered where we met before. I met you at the funeral for Maya Morne,”. He kept his gaze fixed on Nathan. He’d seen how Amaya had looked at him, and he knew exactly what it meant. “yeah Amaya, you and Alex can go off to talk,” he said, his casual and reassuring tone running counter to the intense look in his expression as he held eye contact with Nathan, making sure to face such that Amaya couldn't see the fire behind his eyes. “Nathan and I can get to know each other while we wait for you to come back,
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back