[class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; size: 13px; line-height: normal; [/class] [class=innerDiv] padding: 10px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=tabWrapper] height: 34px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=avatarImage] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/576672898039676928/592833684919418890/IMG_20190624_144904.jpg'); background-size: contain; background-repeat: none; background-position: center; margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 400px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv][div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY SERIES[/div]
[div class=header]DELSAUSAGE ROWIENER[/div]
IMG_20190624_144904.jpg
[div style="font-size:9px; font-style: italic; text-align:center"]Will color later[/div]LOCATION: Within the lifeless husk of a hotdog
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Hotdog
EMOTIONAL CONDITION: Hotdog
COLOR: Hotdog (#54ACD2)

[div style="font-size:9px; font-style: italic; text-align:center"]Code by QizPizza[/div]​
[div class=tabWrapper][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px;"]POST[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsPost"]
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM) Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Julie)
MENTIONS: @GhostBusters

Delsin would love to help save everyone from the grandpa and grandma ghosts' wrath, but there wasn't much a hot dog could do, now was there? Delsin laid there for a while until he realized that he could roll around as a hotdog. He rolled over to get a better view of what Dipper was doing, and it only gave Delsin more reason to want to die. The ghosts wanted them to humiliate themselves for their freedom. No. Thank you. The Conduit was already turned into a hot dog without a say in it. He lowkey wanted everyone to feel his pain, but at the same time, being a hot dog kinda sucks and he wouldn't want anyone to feel this kind of suffering. Aaggghhhh! Conflicted feelings! Gotta be the good guy even if he is a hot dog. He looked at the cat giving a sob story. It was pretty darn sad, but hot dogs don't have emotions only pain. "Cat, please just eat me. End my suffering."
[/div]
[/div]

The Doom Marine

I swapped out my current weapon for my shotgun and double-checked its ammo. Plenty for several fights if I battled smartly or if the odds were in my favor. Good. Though I had a feeling that as long as me and Slugcat remained in this realm, the odds would always be against us. Heh, it’ll feel like home at least.

I walked over to the left door and attempted to rip it off its hinges. If I managed that, I would see if I could use the door as a shield, slowly creeping into the next section of this realm and peeking whenever I could. If I couldn’t manage to get the door off then I would simply kick it down with shotgun at the ready.

Ineptitude Ineptitude thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Fulgore, lacking many of his movement options with his current disabilities, stomped slightly behind the rest of the group, keeping off the sidewalk to keep a trail of cracks/footprints leading through the town.
"If anyone requires assistance keeping up. Jump on now."

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Relieved
    Condition: Broken left arm, three broken ribs on the right side, and a head injury.
    Color: #799caf
    As everything was going down with the group, Felix sat back. He figured that his wounds wouldn't allow for stealth. Though, it didn't sound like it mattered considering he heard the piercing sound of the whistle not long after the group entered the pool. Venus Terra, how were people that inept? He pushed the thought away, looking down at his arm as he waited for everyone to get the mermaid hair. He couldn't have been waiting longer than fifteen minutes, maybe, before the entire group was thrown out of the area by some hulk in a red shirt.

The blonde limped over to check on what happened, only to find the mermaid begging for water. A couple people took initiative and got him some before John grabbed the creature and the group started moving again. Felix hobbled along, but couldn't keep up with the pace. He looked up when he heard the familiar voice of the woman who had helped him out earlier. "Yeah, yeah." He responded, shrugging off her command, though he did pick up the pace just a little bit. Rolling his eyes as the blade of his ax lit up again. "Shut up." Felix grumbled under his breath, but there was a hint of playfulness to his voice and a small, gentle smile tugging at his lips.
    [/div][/div]

"This is too boring..."
- Valentine

The woman felt a gush of wind land near her as she noticed the large talking horse from earlier hand near her. She proceeded to raise her hand, making sure that everyone in the group saw it, and said, "I'll assist the merman. If anyone has extra water, I'll store it in this canister. I believe my flask may not last him the whole trip." She grabs a large canister from her bag that was empty and poured her water in it. If anyone was gonna follow her actions, it would be gladly welcomed. The nurse turns her head to the talking horse and said to her, "I'll ride you as I carry Mermando, I'll make sure to not let him fall."

Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow @PoolPeople

View attachment 593910
"This is too boring..."
- Valentine

The woman felt a gush of wind land near her as she noticed the large talking horse from earlier hand near her. She proceeded to raise her hand, making sure that everyone in the group saw it, and said, "I'll assist the merman. If anyone has extra water, I'll store it in this canister. I believe my flask may not last him the whole trip." She grabs a large canister from her bag that was empty and poured her water in it. If anyone was gonna follow her actions, it would be gladly welcomed. The nurse turns her head to the talking horse and said to her, "I'll ride you as I carry Mermando, I'll make sure to not let him fall."

Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow @PoolPeople

"I took some of the Nightmare Night baskets," Luna says as she reveals some Pumpkin-motif Halloween baskets, used for Trick-or-treating. She likely took them with the prop spiders. "I will carry them on my hooves."

She dips them into the water to fill them nigh-instantly.

"When you're ready, hop on and give the signal."

Nightwisher Nightwisher thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Frank West
Interactions: Open

Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Birb Birb , QizPizza QizPizza , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @luigi’smansioncrew , @sorryififorgottotaganyone

"Alright, just - just hold on a second! Let me see if I can get these doors!" Frank cried, after giving up on understanding Callie through the solid glass; good enough at isolating noise to be made out of rubber. As he made his way to the door handle, though, and prepared to open it by force - when has a chainsaw ever not been helpful - Frank's eyes were soon assaulted by a rather painful flare of light. Briefly reeling in surprise, he turned towards the source of the light - or, at least where he could tell, once he had his vision back - and found himself looking at... an arcade machine. An arcade machine which... had Tenshi on the screen?

This kind of thing only happens in movies!

"What in the - ?!" Frank began, but he had no time to question anything - the arcade machine soon became a small problem compared to the monstrosity Frank and the others were now faced with. It began with standard ghost stuff - levitating snacks and knick-knacks, faint rumbling - and then this... this creature showed itself behind the kid with the beanie, Delsin. Soon, Delsin was no longer as we had come to know him - one minute, Frank was looking at a normal, human teenager, and then he blinked, and then he was looking at a hot dog. On the floor. Wearing Delsin's beanie and clothes. Before Frank could wonder whether he felt sadder for the kid or the fact that a perfectly good hot dog was soiled on the floor, he blinked again, and saw that the creature, Epsilo, had been turned into the bobblehead, Epsilo. And then Frank looked up, and he couldn't believe his eyes.

A floating, grotesque human brain, complete with what looked like a full nervous system and great, bulging eyeballs; when you say the word "abomination", this thing is what pops into your head. This was horrific - this goes against the very laws of nature itself, this... this...

"This is what I've been looking for!" Frank exclaimed, overjoyed - brimming with excitement. He raised his camera and pressed his eye to the sight at almost superhuman speed, mashing the shutter button like whack-a-mole, flash after flash, picture after picture. "Come to papa!" Frank yelled.

On reaction, however, Zachian, the legendary Pokemon leapt in front of Dipper and Frank, his fangs baring and ready to attack, intent on shielding us both.

"Fall behind me! I will be your sword!" Zachian cried. "Do not near the Toxic falling from it!"

"Uh - can do! Thanks, buddy!" Frank replied, still continually taking as many pictures as he could. "Hey, do you think you could try and stay out of frame?! Thanks!" Frank had to admit - Zachian was a big help. He was shielding Frank's camera from the debris flying around the store, making sure it stayed in focus and the shots were perfect!

Frank didn't have much time for more shots, though - once again, the room was enveloped in visually painful bright light - something Frank supposed he was soon going to have to get used to, considering how often it was happening to him. When he opened his eyes, he was met with two... less terrifying ghouls.

"We-e-ell... now that those pesky teenagers are taken care of, we can all quiet down!" Said the older man, apparently, from his name tag, called "Pa", before nuzzling noses with Ma. Frank stood there, stunned, unsure whether it was now appropriate to take any more pictures - he was certainly not prepared for this radical change in atmosphere. Instead of taking pictures of a terrifying monster to revolutionise scientific discussion and to unleash the truth about the supernatural to the public, now... there was just an old couple.

They then began to speak directly to Dipper - apparently having met him before. These must be the ghosts he had to dance for, Frank thought, once they mentioned something about singing an "adorable song" in a "lamb costume". Before he knew it, Pa had snapped his fingers, and Dipper once more found himself in the aforementioned costume. What happened next...

Dear God, the kid must be so embarrassed, thought Frank, as he began to take photo after photo of Dipper's "Lamby Lamby" dance anyway.

"Well...!
Who wants a Lamby Lamby Lamby?
I do! I do!
So go up and greet your Mammy Mammy Mammy!
Hi there! Hi there!
So march march march around the daisies!
Don't! Don't! Don't you forget about the baaaaaaby!
"

Frank didn't know if applauding after his performance would help him feel better at all. It probably wouldn't, thought Frank, yet he ended up giving Dipper a round of applause anyway. Poor guy.

A fitting reward for doing a heroic deed like that surely would be un-hotdogging Delsin and giving Epsilo a non-plastic form, yet Pa disagreed. He wouldn't do it.

"That is... unless anyone else knows any cute little tricks, songs or dances?"

Oh, boy, Frank thought, how about all three?

Just as Frank grinned and began to step forward, though, the cat, Julie, had other ideas besides entertainment. Instead of doing some kind of... cute cat thing, she unleashed her quite honestly heartbreaking backstory - almost way too tragic. He hadn't heard a story like this even in Willamette, where people were literally being eaten alive.

"
...I just want to see my human again. She's a sick little girl..."
"
I can't do this again, my poor little heart can't take losing someone again..."
"
I'm such a pathetic being... that can't even keep her beloved, precious little human alive...!!!"

"
Oh. Jeez, uh... I don't know what to say..." Frank muttered, rubbing the back of his head. Transitioning from Dipper's lamb dance to this. It was safe to say that now, an awkward silence plagued the store. Nobody was saying anything, nobody was doing anything. Frank began to sweat - would the spirits even care? They gave them a direct order - they didn't ask for sob stories. Would this make things worse? And even more concerning... would the mood still be right to ask them for a picture after this?

Frank gulped. A real journalist isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. They will do anything for the big scoop, no matter how embarrassing or degrading.

"
On that note..." Frank suddenly said, stepping forward - a nervous smile plastered on his face. He turned around, his back facing the ghosts - and then raised a red curtain, high and wide enough to cover his figure behind it. He span around, over and over again, just for the dramatic effect - and then, when he dropped the curtain...

"Faaaaaaaaan- tastic!"

Frank had played his ultimate card - he was in his dinosaur costume. He needed a warm-up for what was about to come - briefly, he began to shuffle dance to get his rhythm going.

"Cha-cha cha! Cha-cha cha cha!" Frank began, before pressing on the nose of the dinosaur costume - his trick was about to commence. Just as he thought people would begin to recognise that the Barney and Friends theme song was playing, he nodded confidently and cleared his throat. "
Sing along, everybody!"

"I love you!
You love me!
We're a happy family!
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too?
"

Frank briefly returned to his crew, putting an arm around Orbeck and Callie's shoulder - not to be creepy or anything, but just to make the song have more impact. After doing this for a second, he stepped forward again, returning to the stage to finish what he started.

"I love you!
You love me!
We're best friends like friends should be!
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too?
"

Frank dropped to one knee, performer-like, and entered a Thinker pose. This was it. It had been done. He had better have satisfied the ghosts. They definitely owe him a picture after this.​

Last edited:
Wendy was on her phone, talking in a rushed tone into the receiver, when John demanded the answer to his question. “It’s not far, c’mon!” she pushed forward, running ahead of John as much as she could, closing the phone and stuffing it back into her pocket. She was an athletic young woman, after all. Heck, she was a freaking Corduroy! She could easily make it to the shack no worries. And if she could do it, this guy could do it.

As the group ran along, John Conner and Wendy were in the lead as the General carried the merman briskly but carefully, not to jostle him too much and make him spill even more water. The fluid movement of the group could not be interrupted, less it end up slowing everything down. The group was already moving, with the merman safely grasped in the man's arms. For now, Mermando would use John Conner as his legs. He wished he could make some kind of funny, or dashing, quip but he knew that it would cost water from his lungs and at the moment it was in low supply.

Mermando would hold his breath for as long as he could before he inhaled another gulp of water and started the process all over again. The run felt like it lasted quite a long time, but sooner or later, the shack did come into view. Ford was standing outside filling up a plastic kiddie pool with water from the Shack’s hose. It was already full enough that Mermando could easily be placed inside without any worry of him suffocating.

Once he was placed inside he took a deep breath of water and side, laying on his back and letting the cold water seep into his skin. So refreshing. And so much better than the chlorine. “Thank you again, my saviors.” The merman said looking at the group. “For better or for worse, I am out of the pool and hopefully I will be able to see my family once again.” He reached up to his head and took a few strands of his hair, tugging them out and handing them over to Ford. “For my rescue. I hope that it is enough.”

Mission Failed Successfully

( Sleek Sleek ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), (@darkred), (@Mr. Chip), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ), ( Topless Topless ), (@IllyanaDark), (@Tropicalpeacock), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Crow Crow ), ( thefinalgirl thefinalgirl )

Ekkeen "Reckoner" Traksa
Actions: Taking a Deep Breath
Traksa felt a twinge of guilt as she fled from the pool. Poolcheck clearly didn't have hostile intentions, just shoo everyone away from the pool. Unfortunately, the objective forbade that-hell, this could have been avoided if it weren't for the fact that one of her team members didn't alert everyone. Traksa made a mental note to speak with Poolcheck when the portal home was complete.
But now was not the time. Besides the pool, there was no water body visible. Traksa internally swore when she spotted another team member pour water on the merman.
Except Traksa didn't have a portable source of water. So the most she could do was run back to the cabin, weapon out to blast any idiot that got in the way, internally grumbling all the while.
When the team finally made it, Traksa was greeted with the sight of Ford filling a plastic pool with water. To the Skirmisher's relief, Mermando made it. Traksa didn't say anything in return to Mermando's gratitude, instead breathing heavily while nodding.
This was supposed to be a simple stealth mission. But everything went to hell real fast. It was a wonder that they had managed to successfully extract Mermando without anyone dying.
Much different than the by-the-book VIP extractions back home, that was for sure.
Nightwisher Nightwisher

Morgana

Morgana let out a sigh of relief as they successfully got back to the shack. He watched as the merman was placed into the kiddie pool. “Mission accomplished! We should celebrate a job... “well” isn’t the right word.” Morgana scratched his head as he tried to think of a word that fit better. The mission went anyway but well. It was a total disaster, but it didn’t matter as long as it was a success. He slowly turned his head to Shadman with a toothy grin. “Now about that sushi...”

Chungchangching Chungchangching Nightwisher Nightwisher

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim
Status: being called a scaredy cat and a joy killer by a cat.

So Orbeck witnessed the current turn of events, he didn't necessarily care about Julie's lack of interest as she dismissed his act of caution as that of fear. Orbeck got himself out of hiding as he lay witness to the true form of this unforeseen phantom, an elderly couple...did I mention the fact that he had to listen through that mindnumbingly innocent lamb long. He can currently see the interest, but it's just not in his taste.

Of course, it seems as if the innocent song was not enough for the two phantoms, and asked if anyone within the group knows of any tricks or dances that are "cute". It would have been easy to show them a few sorceries, if he was able to use them. But since he is unable to do so, he will need to follow along with Julie's act.

"What she said is true. By forces beyond our control, we were taken from our own places of belonging and sent to this town, and left without our spells nor a means to get back to our worlds" He takes a deep breath before continuing "I may not be able to offer tricks or dances that are equivalent to Dipper's...lamb song, but I do have a tale, one about a child, a cat, and a lesson on perseverance. Will you be willing to listen to such a tale?"

Regardless of their response, he begins anyway.

"there was once a boy of about 13 years of age, brought up in life in a simple village by one tender caregiver known by the boy as Nan. The boy at this point had lived a childhood like any other adolescent despite his lack of parents and somewhat poor nature of their state of living. Hardships were not unknown to the denizens of this village, but what was about to transpire would conflict them to their very souls themselves.

The day started like any other with the villagers going about there day. A man who looks like that of a kingdom's enforcer arrived on horseback alongside a band of knights. He proclaimed that a curse of old had begun to arise once again and that the village was harboring those inflicted with the curse. The enforcer and his kights went by every home and every place of establishment for any signs of this curse. The people were rightfully exasperated, yet the ethos of enforcer's words gave out. It was only after the so called search by the enforcer were they able to detain those few people, one of which included the boy in question alongside a few of labors on the claims that their lack of tranquility Is a sign of the curse. The people of this village when not in the best of moods as they confronted the claims by the Enforcer. The shouting gave way to there which gave way to conflict.
The boy was caught in the skirmish as Nan attempted to lead him away, only for the Enforcer to notice this brazen caretakers actions, and proceeded to contain her as a fanatic to the curse. Nan struggled against the enforcer's grip and pleaded for the boy to flee as far as his feeble legs can carry him. He did not desire it but lacking any way to stem the calamity, he proceeded to take what might be her last bit of advice, he proceeded to run past the ensuing chaos. far, far away...stopping at the point to near exhaustion. The boy was stricken with grief as a multitude of though when by in his innocent mind. Where the knights hiding ill intent? Did he have this so-called curse? Why did Nan not save herself from the trouble? He ceased his pondering on his inner struggles when a cat, about the same size as him, approaches and asks in the human tongue "Oh...you looked as if you have seen a beast." The boy hesitantly asks who she was. "A bit hesitant now are we? your sent is that of fear, I presumed that this fear was prompted by a thing most recent?" so the boy admitted, with tears in his eyes of the events that had transpired, his fear for his Nan, and whatever or not this curse that was mentioned was ever a threat to begin with as the cat stood by. "Well, you certainly have a burden. I will say that this curse you speak of is, in fact, true as day. But at this point, its nothing more than a nuisance blown up to extremes." the cat said. "If I were in your place, I would seak out the reasoning behind this event, you were willing to admit to your issues without crash with an ego of sorts. Well, regardless of your choice, it would be best to move forward with it"

It is unknown which path the boy was chosen, but what was known was that lived by those words to the best of his ability regardless of where he goes, he will remain his fortitude ."

"On that note..." Frank suddenly said, stepping forward - a nervous smile plastered on his face. He turned around, his back facing the ghosts - and then threw a small smoke bomb at his feet, which soon obscured his figure completely. He span around, over and over again, just for the dramatic effect - and then, when the smoke cleared...

Then this had to happen, someone had to dress as some sort of creature and started singing a song that was even more exhausting than the Lamb song. But it was exactly what they needed. Hence he had to endure Frank West's antics.

Birb Birb Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana archur archur Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam @notghostbusters

Last edited:
Plutia

Plutia smiled, and would reply, "You can thank me for getting you out of the pool in the first place!"
That was followed by alot of groans.
Plutia was now confused.
"What's wrong? I did my best to help didn't I?"

@Shack crew​

<--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
images

Hiryu sighs as he tossed the bottle behind, which.would end up over the pool gate, seeing as his plan somewhat worked. He soon took note that the soldier had a better plan and let the Merman have a canteen of water as a failsafe. That's smart of him, actually. He overhears a conversation between two people; a blonde in black(Prompto) and a kid with horns(Kanna). They're discussing something about trust or some shit. Really having a moment or two since the kid cried ans such. But alas, it's time to go.

"Hey, you two. We're leaving." Hiryu said, looking back at the two before rushing off to catch up with the others.

Arriving back at the shack, the Merman thanked them by giving them a strand of his hair. It was a success...Somehow.

"I'm not gonna go to a pool the next time I visit America..." Hiryu rubbed his forehead, recalling the mad god that is Poolcheck.

When the purple haired idiot praised herself for getting them out of the catastrophe she herself created, Hiryu couldn't help but be pissed off. He sighed as he approached the purple haired dumbass, placing both hands on her shoulders.

"You..." Hiryu began in an irritated tone. "You're the one who got us into that mess in the first place, dumbass." He put off quite bluntly. "You hear me? It's. Your. Fault. We. Got. Bodied." He said, bopping her head in the process.

Plutia

Hiryu seems to know nothing about personal space, or that he just outright assaulted Plutia in her child form.

"It's. Your. Fault. You. Hear. Me?!"

Plutia grabbed both of Hiryu's arms, stopping him from poking her hard again, before kicking him in the crotch.

She then stepped back and walked away next to Morgana, I a fit of rage as she said, "Don't ever touch me without my permission again! I didn't know there was a lifeguard there okay?!"

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Mentions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:

Sergeant Johnson
"WHOA WHOA WHOA! STAND DOWN!"

Johnson roared at Plutia and Hiyru. Is this a joke? They barely got out of the mess that Plutia made, and while Johnson thought the failure would've been lesson enough, didn't keep her from mouthing off like that goddamn Byaky Tobacky or whatever the hell he's called. Hiyru was overstepping his bounds, sure, but Johnson was already on his way when Plutia kicked at him. Johnson grabbed Plutia by the collar to haul her off of him, roaring at the two.

"THAT PORTAL WILL NOT OPEN IF WE CAN'T GET WHAT WE NEED! WE CAN'T GET WHAT WE NEED IF YOU, MISSY, CAN'T QUIT ACTING LIKE THE WORLD OWES YOU A GODDAMN TEDDY BEAR FOR EXISTING! AND YOU! COLLEGE BOY! MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS! DON'T GO MAKING THINGS WORSE!"

That said, Johnson remained between the two. Standard issue for his rank, Johnson had a pair of titanium-A handcuffs in his inventory. If either attacked the other, Johnson would cuff them together for the next mission, and make the both of them write him a college thesis on why he should let them go.

"Now. Apologise, Hiyru."

Johnson growled, before turning and backhanding Plutia. Before he met his Aunt, Johnson didn't know discipline. Now, after having felt the lashing of a slap for saying dumb crap in his earlier years, or doing something stupid he shouldn't have, Johnson was more than happy to instill the fear of god into this misbehaving child.

"And you! learn some goddamn manners!"

Johnson barked to the child. He'd held back, of course. He didn't want to actually harm her, just discipline her, which meant that unlike a real attack, this one was a bit slower. Dodging it would likely bring upon even more ire, though.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Plutia

Plutia fell hard, stunned. Just what the heck was the Sargent guy? Regardless, that definitely was a painful slap, enough not to knock her out or bruise, but enough for him to get his point across.

She sat up, rubbing her cheek, before saying, "Yes Mister."

Sleek Sleek

Isabelle & Mr. Gnome
Somehow they did it. Even with their initial failures damaging the chance of success, the rag tag team managed to pull through and get the hair from the now saved merman. Isabelle couldn't help but give a cute little yip in victory. She was now one step closer to getting back home! Though that did bring up a few questions. How exactly were these items going to help fix the portal? Not that she was suspicious or anything like that, it was just pure curiosity on her end. Sometime later she'd definitely ask Mr. Ford about how this all worked. Maybe if Isabelle understood it better she'd be more help to him!

She was pulled from her thoughts by the shouting that suddenly erupted nearby. Worried, she quick went over but it was too late. The grey haired girl after being insulted by the young man went ahead and kicked him in his private area. Whether he deserved it or not, it wasn't Plutia's right to hurt him like that, they couldn't solve things with violence! Isabelle swiftly went to the boy's side to check on him.

"Are you okay!? do you need anythin-"

The sound of skin hitting skin interrupted Isabelle before she could finish. The solider man went and slapped Plutia before scolding her too. Isabelle couldn't at all agree with how the man told the girl off. She just didn't think that violence could ever be solved with any more violence. Maybe it was just a difference in morals between them but she'd believed it'd just continue a cycle of hurt. Now, however, wasn't the time to tell the solider off. Plutia seemed to have learned her lesson from the slap and it'd be pointless to create any more unnecessary conflict within the group. The last thing any of them needed was any more arguments being created. The most the little dog could do now was make sure that everyone was okay.

"I'll go ahead and get ice for both of you"

Isabelle made sure to look over the crowd to see if Pichu was still there. She hadn't talked with him for a while and she wanted to make sure that she wasn't just abandoning the little Pokemon. After finding the Pokemon's location she gave a small wave towards his direction and trekked over to Ford who was still by the kiddie pool with Mermando swimming inside. Since this was still a store The Mystery Shack would most likely have some sort of first aid kit that she could use to help. Once there Isabelle lightly tapped Ford's thigh to get his attention.

"Mister Ford, do you know where I could find some ice or a first aid kit?"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sleek Sleek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod marc122 marc122 Nightwisher Nightwisher @Chilloutmydudes

--Hiryu Kakogawa-->
Sleek Sleek Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SheepKing SheepKing
latest

Just after the last flick to the girl's forehead, Hiryu was stopped with one arm and then all of a sudden, without warning...

In Hiryu's head, bells chimed as if calling out to a new hour as a voice simply cried out from within:

CRITICAL! TIME BREAK!

Hiryu groaned in a near squeal like manner as he was hit in the Another Zi-Os(that being his di--), collapsing on his knees as he coughed up a bit. His heritage now ruined, sending a small ripple through time and space across multiverses, where in all of the Another Zi-O Anotherwatches simultaneously exploded and reformed all at once. Of course, this happened without the knowledge of others who just saw it as a girl kicking a young man in the balls.

It was then that the soldier scolded the two of them, with the purple haired girl having a more severe punishment with the back handed slap across the cheek while Hiryu was only demanded an apology. The yellow dog, alarmed by all this, rushed into the shack to get some ice for their wounds.

"R-right..." Hiryu nodded as he stood up, coughing as he tried to clear the pain of having his Zi-Os banished to the shadow realm. A second later, he soon bowed his head. "...I'm sorry. That was rude of me." He apologized properly. He would've done a dogeza if the person was of higher authority, but hell, he just the girl as a pest. He didn't ponder how the soldier got his name, but it didn't matter right now. The soldier was like, this misfit group's dad or something.

<--Whisper The Wolf--
BoltBeam BoltBeam thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
a_whispery_mask__whisper_the_wolf_tf_ap__by_supersilver467-dd522pj.jpg

"Get their attention..." Whisper repeated what Tenshi's instructions are; simply put, get the ghosts' attention to the arcade cabinet, but DON'T play the game itself which was the cause of her being trapped in the first place. "Give me a moment." Whisper nodded after Tenshi pleaded to trust her. Although she's someone she met a while ago, Whisper is willing to do something for a friend. That in mind, she took off her mask and cloak, placing them on the counter nearby as she glanced back at the ghosts, who were already facing towards Dipper and the others. Getting their attention away from the others would be tough, considering that she isn't used to acting all cute-like.

Which begs the question, what is cuteness?

Whatever it is, now's the time to see if what she does fits the bill. She got up on the counter within the ghosts' of sight and did a flip....

Is she doing this right?

Last edited:

• 594214 Prompto could've sworn he just saw a golden "9999" and a "BREAK" flash briefly in front of Hiryu before fading away after he got hit at the "chocobo-s". Well what do you know,there's such thing as a "Critical Hit Point" here after all! With that in mind,he cringed uncomfortably at the sight until Sarge had stepped in and diffused the situation.

Yeah......he's definitely cut for this sort of jobs.

Mentally reminding himself not to get on Johnson's bad side when possible,Prompto glanced at Hiryu before asking.

“Dude,you alright?”

• For once in Cole MacGrath's life, he'd essentially missed a lot of stuff going on around him. Despite frowning at Dipper's explanation of the potential ghosts and getting ready to ask another question, a weird entity began turning people into objects left and right. Most particularly, Delsin the fanboy turned into a weird hot dog thing. As the ghost turned into an old couple who apparently wanted everyone to humiliate themselves just as Dipper had predicted, and people began to step up (including the arrogant cat and a squid girl), the Conduit decided to at least make himself half-useful at this point, walking over to the hot dog oozing juice on the ground and picking the slimy boy-turned-food up.

"Nobody's eating you today, buddy," The original Conduit remarked as he merely placed Delsin on top of a nearby counter, leaning against it to watch the fun begin. After all, there was nothing he could do except hope everyone else's attempts pleased the ghosts who ran this place.

Mentions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Shadman, the Controversy Artist
Ah shit, The Cat actually thinks Shad will accompany him to a sushi restaurant, how does he bullshit his way out of this?! Shadman ignored the fight between that Asian dude and purple-haired anime girl as he started thinking of a way to get out of this mess but one idea popped into Shadman's head, he took his wallet from his pocket and pulled out a few dollars before crouching down again to meet eye-to-eye with Morgana, offering him a few bucks for the sushi he wants, Shadman wasn't going to accompany him and help The Cat find some kind of fancy Japanese restaurant in Gravity falls, do restaurants like that even exist in this weird ass town? He doubts it, so now he has to think of an excuse to stay in the shack because he's had enough trouble in one night with that Poolcheck guy and Merman.

"Uh, here," He said, waving the dollar bills in his hand. "Keep this and buy yourself some sushi tomorrow since it's night, I doubt any restaurants are open at this time."

Morgana

Morgana watched as Plutia and Hiryu began to fight. Hiryu, the poor guy, was soon kicked in the crotch In the heat of the argument. Luckily the sergeant broke the two up giving them stern scoldings. He decided to stay out of it since the servant seemed to have it under control pretty well. Morgana then looked at Shadman as he got down to eye level. “Well I guess this will have to do. I hope they even have sushi around here...” He shoved the dollars in one of the pockets on his belt as his stomach growled. “Tomorrow can’t come soon enough...”

Chungchangching Chungchangching Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sleek Sleek

Fulgore manages to catch up with the group in time to see Plutia nail Hiryu in the groin. A faint echo of "C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!" sounds in his mind.

"Where did that come from?"

Fulgore shakes his head and ignores it. He then moves amidst the group and addresses the Military Man, after he is done berating the two feuding children.

"Is the VIP secure? I fell behind while everyone was running. I am not very fast in my damaged state."

Nightwisher Nightwisher Sleek Sleek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Mentions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Shadman, the Controversy Artist
Shadman put the wallet back in his pocket, sighing quietly to himself before rubbing the back of his head while he was still crouching down for Morgana. The Cat seems a little sad, doesn't he? Is he not satisfied with the money?? Well, it's not really his job to cheer him up but he'll try because Shad likes it when people are happy, people spreading 'good vibes' or whatever those hipsters call it.

"Maybe Ford has some fish in the fridge? Go ask him." Shad said before giving him a little shrug but he doubts that Stan is going to let Morgana take some fish from the fridge after the Mabel crying incident, poor girl, Shad wonders where she is? Probably in Sweater Town crying her eyes out. Shad was kind of getting hungry himself, he hasn't eaten in a while and he still had a decent amount of money in his pocket, maybe he'll try going out for a snack after they get some free time but he's definitely not sharing his food with the others if they don't have money but Ford might feed them, he guesses.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back