• 593053 One less risk to worry about,great. Although perhaps it's time he tells Kanna about the threat of anyone being possessed by Bill Cipher and how important it would be to ensure that they won't have more than one "traitor" on the loose and out for their blood.

“Hey Kanna,mind if we uh...have a little bit of a word to word about something?”

• 593057 Right. Here goes nothing.....!

“So,I uh....just wanna talk about the "vote for who's the killer" thing we did. Ford told us that the guys doing the killing aren't doing it out of their free will. You could say they're sorta "mind-controlled".”

Pausing for a moment,the gunslinger let of a sigh befrie carrying on. Honestly,he wasn't sure if it was suddenly easy to explain or that it somehow came out naturally. Either way,he carried on talking.

“And with us knowing that,this probably means Bill Cipher would continue taking over one of our minds to mess with us and continue killing. So......”

On second thought,this is actually very difficult. Prompto found himself biting his lower lips as he struggled to spit everything he had in mind out for Kanna to hear. After what felt like an hour,the gunslinger managed to find the courage to say it,albiet a very shaky one at that.

“I really don't want to make you do this. But....you're gonna have to take part in voting whoever would be killing us. It doesn't matter if it is a nice guy or a jerk,they could be turned into killers without us knowing. So uh...yeah,don't hesitate to give in your vote if you feel that whoever in our scurvy crew's a guy being controlled to kill us one by one. That counts me in too,since that triangle potato chip could also use me and started killing anyone anytime. Please,Kanna. Other guys will probably vote for the wrong guy who didn't do anything wrong so....well.....get the ones who are guilty and be sure keep each other safe from the dorito.”

He's said it at last. Noct,Gladio and Ignis sure make this look pretty easy,that's for sure.

Kanna Kamui

"I understand..." Kanna says "But, if we keep this up, more and more people are going to get killed. Never in my whole life have I ever experienced this, plus I've never seen someone laying dead. Also..." Kanna looks down, looking all sad for a sudden "I'm...I'm actually afraid to lose you, Prompto. You're...You're like another parent to me. And also, I don't want to die too. I can defend myself for sure if only I have my powers. But at this case, I'm only defenseless. I...I want to go home, not partake in this...this...murder game."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Never,in his life,has anyone other than Noct,Ignis and Gladio ever told him how much he had meant to them. The fact that someone sees him,a whiny,wimpy and jumpy guy,as a parent was one he wouldn't have believed on the go. This has to be just a real complex dream,right? After all,how does he even get separated from the gang and somehow gets whisked away into this world? It is impossible,and he knows he will wake up from this and find Ignis preparing breakfast,Gladio doing his usual workout routine,and Noct still sleeping soundly in the tent at the Haven.

Except it isn't. He's breathing actual air around him. He can feel actual pain. Everything he sees,hear and feel about this world. This is all very real. Was this a glitch in the Matrix? Who knows. Did the Astral plan to leave him here? Maybe. Did Gladio somehow managed to knock him senseless towards the other world? Probably. What matters now however,is that everything around him is legit. He wasn't in some film studios as an actor. Doomguy isn't sitting behind the scene along with Slugcat.

The "Weirdness Magnetism" is sure to prove that with its own existence here. Prompto gently embraced Kanna,trying to console the dragon girl with him who saw the gunslinger as a parent while attempting to hold back his tears.

“I know how you feel,Kanna. Don't worry,you're not alone with this. We all have someone to go back to. And I swear....we will make it out alive.”

Last edited:
Kanna Kamui

Kanna felt a familiar warmth from Prompto's embrace. It feels the same as when Kobayashi embraced her, or at least Kanna did to her. Still, the warmth was very familiar, soothing as well. The dragon girl starts to tear up, eventually hugging Prompto back. The words she will say will forever be embedded in both Prompto's mind and heart.

"Prompto...I love you..."

Morgana

Morgana snapped himself out of his sushi day dream as shadman came down to give him a fist bump. “Fine I’ll spare your wallet. You don’t have to get any expensive sushi. Any kind will be fine.” He then gave Shadman a fist bump. Paw bump? Morgana didn’t care what it should be called. He just cared about that sushi he was as about to get.

Chungchangching Chungchangching

• latest
    [/QUOTE]

View attachment 586349

View attachment 592917

Sergeant Johnson

Johnson had half a mind to open fire, but with all the crap that had happened, he wouldn't be surprised if Poolcheck just grabbed a drink and the water came out of the bullet holes, before he went right back to throttling Johnson. Instead, Johnson had to deal with an increasingly incompetent group who thought with whatever they had between their legs, instead of whatever they had in their heads, which Johnson was starting to believe either wasn't all there, or was non-existient.

He noticed Hiryu try to save the Merman one way, and Johnson had a better idea. After Hiryu was done, Johnson Kneeled next to the Merman, unhooked a canteen full of water, and held him still, putting water down the man's throat. Hopefully the Merman got the message, but just in case, Johnson growled.

"Breathe it in! We'll get you back, double time. We have a hose back at our place, and if you can hold on, we'll get you all the water you need."

He said, before motioning for John Connor

"Big guy! Carry the VIP back to base, pronto! What we gave him will only hold him for a bit!"

Johnson yelled loudly, before handing Merman the Canteen

"Try to keep from using it until you can't hold your breath anymore, understand? It has to last you the entire way back."

Nightwisher Nightwisher darkred darkred

John Connor turned to the Sergeant and grabbed the Merman in his hands, allow the merman to hold the canteen.

"I got the Merman, Just get me back to the base."

"COME ON, MOVE IT MOVE IT, PEOPLE! WE GOT A VIP HERE THAT TAKES PRIORITY! WE ONLY GOT LIMITED TIME and LIMITED RESOURCES!"

He was getting annoyed that others were standing around instead of moving.

Sleek Sleek Nightwisher Nightwisher

JOHN CONNOR has the Merman in his hands

• 593078 And so these word has indeed find their place inside his heart. There was perhaps nothing else other than the time spent with his sworn brothers that could make him this happy in life. Perhaps there was indeed a reason for him to be here after all. Now,he has someone to protect,and there is no reason for him to turn face and run off in fear anymore.

One of them had yelled out to everyone to get moving. The merman wasn't looking too good it seems. Nodding to the lady,looked wiped Kanna's tears before smiling.

“Love you too,Kanna. C'mon,we got someone to help out here.”

Kanna Kamui

With the tears wiped away, Kanna nods before giving Prompto a smile back. Turning to the group, she takes hold of his hand and walks along with him. Kanna is feeling much more better.

[class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; size: 13px; line-height: normal; [/class] [class=innerDiv] padding: 10px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=tabWrapper] height: 34px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=avatarImage] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587406005604712467/592397372194029598/IMG_20190623_095505.jpg'); background-size: cover; margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 400px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv][div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY SERIES[/div]
[div class=header]DELSAUSAGE ROWIENER[/div]
[div class="avatarImage"][/div][div style="font-size:9px; font-style: italic; text-align:center"]Will color later[/div]LOCATION: Within the lifeless husk of a hotdog
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Hotdog
EMOTIONAL CONDITION: Hotdog
COLOR: Hotdog

[div style="font-size:9px; font-style: italic; text-align:center"]Code by QizPizza[/div]​
[div class=tabWrapper][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px;"]POST[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsPost"]
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)
MENTIONS: @GhostBusters

So the ghost turned Delsin into a hotdog. Alright. Fine. Delsin was done with this. He was just going lay here on the floor in his own brine as everyone else got murdered by the ghost. He didn't care anymore. By this point, things were just too weird for Delsin to give a crap. All he can hope for now is a quick, painless and delicious death, preferably while covered in ketchup, mustard, and radish while laying in a warm toasted bun. Speaking in a high pitched, deadpan, hotdog voice, Delsin said, "End me."
[/div]
[/div]

Morgana

Morgana felt a little offended by the comment from sans. “Yeah I like fish! That’s not just a cat thing!” He grumbled to himself and crossed his arms. He looked back up at Sans and noticed something. He whispered to Sans. “Oh uh... you kind of have you kind of have your costume on, but not your mask.” Morgana knee in reality in didn’t matter very much since it was obviously Sans with or without the mask, but Sans wants it to be a “secret”. After all vigilantes have to look after each other right?

T The Man With No Name

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim
Status: Please don't tell me that a gravelord of old is behind this?

The Troll decided to ask for both Julie's and Orbeck's names. But before anyone within this trio could say another word. The phantom that the group was looking for has finally come to manifest as a... floating brain and innards. There would be little time to question the appearance, as the troll was unexpectedly turned into some sort of doll by the very phantom in question. Two other members of the group appeared to had suffered similar fates with the blue haired girl (Tenshi) from before whisked away into some contraption (Which he can't fathom its purpose.) and another young man (Delsin) was turned into a cylindrical stick of meat.

Despite the fact that a phantom is able to disfigure living things, Orbeck still retains his composure despite being shocked by the whole ordeal. He proceeds to grab the Troll in its doll-like form.

"...it may be best to refrain from provoking the phantom at this time, lest this becomes our grave," he said to Julie as he proceeds to take cover near one of the shelves.

Birb Birb Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana archur archur Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam @notghostbusters

Traksa’s skills in observation were quite great. Mermando was most definitely not asking for a glass of water. Luckily enough, however, someone in the group had thought quickly enough to go to the dumpster and find any water they had in there. Hiryu poured the contents of the water upon the merman, it helped, but he was still gasping for hair. Mermando’s eyes widened when a canteen was thrust into his mouth, he breathed in, feeling the water fill his lungs. Yes, now that was just what he needed. Sure, his skin and his scales were going to dry out eventually, but that would take far longer to kill him than losing the water in his lungs.

Mermando nodded, taking a few deep breaths of water before he slowed down. He needed this to last, Johnson was right. “Ahhh!” Mermando yelled in pain as something bit down on his glorious, beautiful tail. “Back you fiendish feline!” the Spanish merteen gasped out, waving his tail around, which forced him to spill a bit of the water from the canteen. Man, this group seemed pretty damn set on killing this merman. He was too weak to get the cat off of him, but luckily Shadman jumped in and kicked the thief away.

Mermando took another breath of water as John Conner picked him up. “Gracias. The merman said, but after that he remained quiet, holding his breath until he absolutely needed another one.

Wendy, unable to help, had stepped back and let the group take care of it. She was standing next to Fulgore when he spoke. She didn’t care about the sparks as much now, considering they weren’t trying to be stealthy. “Eh, it’s not the best but it’s home.” She said, crossing her arms over her chest and looking up at the robot. “You’ll get used to it. But like...not too used to it. That never happens.”

The girl shrugged before she turned to everyone else who had stabilized the merkid, ready to hurry back to the Mystery Shack to save the merdude’s life. “Yeah! Okay, let’s go!” Wendy called, leading the group back and a rushed pace. Those who couldn’t keep up would have to lag behind, but she wasn’t about to let Mermando die, not after such a mission-gone-wrong.

Back at the pool, Poolcheck was inside the toy shed, leaning against the wall as his anger at the rule breaking group melting away into sorrow. How...how could so many people care so little about the rules? How could they expect to break them so flippantly and not expect him to step in? Tears started to well up in the man's eyes. "How...how can such people exist?" The tears pooled over, running down his cheeks as he looked out at the body of chlorinated water. "You are a cruel mistress. But I will force them to follow your rules." He whispered. The wind picked up at that moment, making the water ripple in what seemed to be response to the lifeguard's words. Poolcheck smiled, wiping the tears away, before he went back to work.
Pool Failed Party
( Sleek Sleek ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( darkred darkred ), ( T The Man With No Name ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ), ( Topless Topless ), ( IllyanaDark IllyanaDark ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Crow Crow ), ( thefinalgirl thefinalgirl )

--Whisper The Wolf-->
Nightwisher Nightwisher BoltBeam BoltBeam thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
latest

"Please lower the gun..." Whisper softly pleaded as she let out a sigh, soon taking note of the Old Man's sudden statement of distress, causing Whisper to look behind to see Tenshi being raised up and sucked into an arcade machine. "!!" Whisper gasped as she made her way towards the machine, hopping over a counter or two. She pressed her hands against the machine's screen in disbelief as she stared into Tenshi, pondering how could this be possible. "What do I do...?!" She uttered to herself, soon taking a step back. She then began to look around the machine--there must be a way to get her out of there!

"See, do you believe me now, man?" Dipper asked as he glared up at Byakuya, the latter of which simply huffed and crossed his arms. Byakuya merely huffed in response as he watched everything transpire. He knew better than to stand up to some reality warping ghoul, so for now, he simply stood silently and watched everything unfold.

Once (almost) all the teenagers had been taken care of, the brain suddenly floated upwards and became enveloped in a bright, white light. Seconds later, it was gone, and in its place floated two much... kinder looking spirits.

"We-e-ell... now that those pesky teenagers are taken care of, we can all quiet down!" Exclaimed the male, apparently known as Pa, with a smile.

"Yes! Why, those teenagers never learn their lesson, do they honey?" The female, apparently known as Ma, asked, which earned a chuckle from her partner as he shook his head. The two then lightly grasped each other's shoulders and leaned in, rubbing noses together like married old couples do. It was then that they noticed Dipper, who was looking up at them with a confused expression. "Oh, you're that sweet boy from before!" Ma exclaimed.

"N-nope... I don't think we've ever met." Dipper said as he stepped back and shook his head slightly, though Pa only placed a hand on his hip and wagged his finger with the other, quirking a brow.

"Nono! Don't think you can fool us, sonny! You're the one who sang that adorable song in the lamb costume!" He exclaimed, prompting Dipper to shake his head even more wildly. He held out his palms and rapidly shook his hands around, even sweating a bit.

"Nope! I seriously don't remember y--"

Before he could even finish, Pa had snapped his fingers, and Dipper was suddenly wearing a perfectly tailored lamb costume. He let out a sigh and glanced upwards towards Ma and Pa. "Could you do that cute dance again? It would certainly make our day!" Ma exclaimed as she cupped her hands near her side. Dipper sighed and nodded, looking up to Byakuya before glancing forward. He decided that if this would help save the group as well as get them that ectoplasm, then he would have to swallow his pride and do it again. Dropping down to one knee, Dipper put on a smile and wove his hands around, before beginning,

"Well...!
Who wants a Lamby Lamby Lamby?
I do! I do!
So go up and greet your Mammy Mammy Mammy!
Hi there! Hi there!
So march march march around the daisies!
Don't! Don't! Don't you forget about the baaaaaaby!"

With that last line, Dipper dropped down to his knees and did jazz hands again, finishing the song off by poking his cheek and winking. The old ghostly couple clapped and cheered at the sight.

"So..." Dipper asked, letting out a huff as he stood back up and brushed himself off. "Is there any way you can let my friends go? Like last time?" Dipper asked, though Pa only shook his head and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, sport! But that was the deal last time!" He exclaimed, though his eyes opened once more and he smiled again. "That is... unless anyone else knows any cute little tricks, songs or dances?" He asked, glancing around to the remaining occupants. Dipper only gulped in response as he too glanced around the store, hoping that these rather non-cute individuals could come up with something.

Birb Birb Laix_Lake Laix_Lake FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins QizPizza QizPizza archur archur Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Veradana Veradana

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict raised his hand, “Ah, I have a volunteer.” Benedict said as Josh walked up to the two ghosts, “Ah...show them what you’ve got.” Josh raised his fins and spun around in a pirouette, then proceeded to do a ballet routine as Benedict stared on proudly.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Tenshi Hinanawi|Dance For Your Life

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

She pressed her hands against the machine's screen in disbelief as she stared into Tenshi, pondering how could this be possible. "What do I do...?!" She uttered to herself, soon taking a step back. She then began to look around the machine--there must be a way to get her out of there!
"So..." Dipper asked, letting out a huff as he stood back up and brushed himself off. "Is there any way you can let my friends go? Like last time?" Dipper asked, though Pa only shook his head and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, sport! But that was the deal last time!" He exclaimed, though his eyes opened once more and he smiled again. "That is... unless anyone else knows any cute little tricks, songs or dances?" He asked, glancing around to the remaining occupants. Dipper only gulped in response as he too glanced around the store, hoping that these rather non-cute individuals could come up with something.
Tenshi looked right back at Whisper, staring at her like 'SEND HELP' from within the machine, just as panicked as she was. Then she heard the old ghosts... She chuckled as she got an idea. "...Whisper, can you do me a favour? Try get their attention - I'll just play the game here from within it! There's music here, the objective is to dance, and all I'll need to do on top of those is try a few tricks! And before you try - don't do it - you'll wind up like I am!" She warned and asked, hoping Whisper will comply to help her. "If this works, among other things, we'll be able to get the heck out of here!" She added, determination lighting her eyes ablaze. She meant it as she stared right back at her first friend from the other side of that screen, nodding. "Whisper... Please." She said solemnly after her asking and her statements, just hoping her friend will trust and help her. It's the only thing she can kind of hope for - Whisper was the only one so far to actually help her out, no less the first face Tenshi has gotten to know. This could be more personal, but this could be the difference between Tenshi's eternal life as a bunch of 0s and 1s or flesh and blood - as well as... well... the others. But Tenshi really didn't care too much about the others right now - she's more worried about herself, they all seem fine.

In group: Birb Birb , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , @Verdana, @SmallPopTart, QizPizza QizPizza , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , archur archur , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (DM)
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

View attachment 592620
"Got... Sloppy..."
- Valentine

The nurse realized what she was up against, a steroid-filled man who probably is the very definition of 'masculine' and makes men check themselves whenever he is around. Valentine almost got her nose broken by the man but managed to dodge him and run away. She started to question herself on what she could do. She noticed a strange-looking merman appear on the glistening pool. She got closer to the pool as the 'Poolcheck' was distracted. "You just need to go to the ocean and you'll give us a few strands of your hair?" She proceeded to look at the merman in it's eyes as she questioned him. "How did you even get here? Do you have no legs to walk on land with?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher @PoolPeeps

Luna lands beside Valentine, her presence and landing creating a gust of wind that blew about a radius, uppercutting from the ground as it spread.

"If you have wings on the team, it's best to use them well... why not you continue your conversation on me as we fly as far away from him as possible."

Nightwisher Nightwisher thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Isabelle & Mr. Gnome
Unfortunately her plan was foiled by the actions of a few other members in the group. Not that she blamed them for it. In this situation they were at a huge disadvantage from the beginning. They had a time limit and they couldn't group together to plan anything out. They all had to just assume what the other members were think or go with their gut. They were especially lucky that the police weren't called or worse. The group really needed to work on their teamwork together. Isabelle could excuse the other teammates for being more antsy to fight but by the point still stood that they needed to talk with each other first before acting on anything. At this rate they'd never get back home.

Dejected from the outcome of their endeavors, Isabelle put on paw onto the fence that separated them from the pool. The fence was cold against her tiny paw beans but there was something she needed to say. They had treated the man terribly and it'd be a travesty to simply move on without apologizing to the poor guy.

"I'm sorry Mr. Pool man!"

turning back to the group Isabelle soon realized that they had an extra guest. It was the mermaid! The puppy became so excited by this discovery that she almost didn't notice that he was currently drowning. Thankfully, she did and hurried over to him. Some other members had tried giving him water from their bottles and canteens while a few began to pick him up. It was about time that they find a larger water source for the young merman. Isabelle caught up with the group by jogging at a brisk pace with the rest of them. Each step the puppy took the sound of jingle bells dancing rang.

Sleek Sleek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara darkred darkred T The Man With No Name Nightwisher Nightwisher Chungchangching Chungchangching marc122 marc122 GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Topless Topless IllyanaDark IllyanaDark Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
“And what does a cat know of anything? Especially one so selfish? I offered my experience to this investigation, you’ve merely offered your incessant mewling.”

A cat? Ah, the young'uns have really lost touch with their own culture, haven't they? Honestly, one look at the split tail end and anyone of oriental descent should have been able to tell what she was. Truly disappointing. Even those of Japanese blood seemed to have forgotten, the thousand tales of the roaming youkai and their trickery, their rage, their rule over all of Nippon. Disappointment aside, Julie's ear had twitched in annoyance. So that's what he did with her advice, huh? Denial instead of self-reflexion. That reinforced the fact that he was a pathetic know-it-all idiot. Most humans were, but the boy just reeked of self-entitlement and it was disgusting to look at. Meat-garbage. The bottom of the chain.

"Which is exactly why you're still alive...", she mused over to herself at Byakuya's mention of his 'experience', "Otherwise we'd all have voted you out instead of the tiny white creature."

Before she could properly rebound it back, together with the fact that she simply didn't care enough to try and assist, the ghost had finally made itself known, taking the form of some floating organs. Not impressive. She'd give it a 5/10 for that entrance. Come on! They hadn't even tried spooking them with making the whole store shake or flashing the lights! Those were classic ones! Okay, 6/10 for the transformation act, better, but something was still lacking... Just because she could, the Siamese had given the now bobble-head Oni a soft bump with her paw, watching as it danced a little until the grumpy human had picked it up.

Meh, what a Joy-killer.

"...it may be best to refrain from provoking the phantom at this time, lest this becomes our grave."

"Wasn't planning to.", she scoffed back at him, following the male with her gaze as he took cover.

Pfffft, scared of something like this?! What a joke.

"Watch me solve this in a heartbeat.", the cat let out proudly, starting to make her way through the crowd and towards the pair of spirits.

It took her some effort to not outrightly laugh at the kit's ridiculous dance, a grin still making it to her muzzle. Oh, she'd never let the boy live it out after this! If he already had been embarrassed by it before, he had no idea of what a mischievous youkai knowing one of your not so great moments in life would be like. Julie had just gotten the best kind of ammunition when it came to messing with the 'Dipper' human. Anyway, some male ordered their pet penguin to execute a ballet routine. Too easy. The cat had rolled her eyes at it. What she had planned was more... immersive.

It was time to prove to the blonde prick just why he should consider her one of the most capable members of this rag-tag group of weirdos.

"Mreew?"

When she had stepped out of the shadows and right into the front of everyone, as if she had reached the stage-area, Julie's entire demeanor had changed. Instead of the proud and graceful character filled with poise that she was, what was before them now was a more cautious, anxious-looking individual, glaring left and right as if afraid of something as she stepped on with her shoulders low, in a more submissive pose. Even her fur was in disarray, further solidifying the idea of a very scared and distressed individual. You could almost believe this was a completely different cat.

"If you may excuse me, uhh", the glanced at the ghosts quickly before lowering her gaze again, "Mr. Pa and Mrs. Ma... I don't come with any offers of entertainment, but I come with a plea, a request if you will..."

"Y-you see, we've all been taken from our homes, stranded into your world and told to gather materials in order to return. We're scared, confused and starving and just want to go back to see our families and friends again... I, honestly I just want to go home...!"

With her voice struggling to maintain itself, the Siamese's tone had gone shaky, filled with emotion and by the end of the sentence her ears had gone completely down as she sat down, in defeat, almost as if she had started crying right there, though as a cat, Julie had no tears to share and only her meek, emotional voice echoed through the abandoned store.

"...I just want to see my human again. She's a sick little girl and I... We... Oh, I told myself I wouldn't cry, but it's so difficult!", the cat brought one of her paws to her face, as if drying it, trying to hold inexistent tears in, "I can't do this again, my poor little heart can't take losing someone again... First my niece, now my human, I... I think the universe has gone against me..."

"And I can't do anything but sit there, next to little Alice, offering her my warmth, as she coughs her little lungs out! And just-... Why?? WHY her?? Can't you just take me instead!!!??"

Throwing herself on the ground as if her legs had just given off, Julie fell on her side with a wail, sobbing and whimpering uncontrollably, slightly curling herself into a ball:

"...I can't even cry like the humans do to make myself feel better! I'm such a pathetic being... That can't even keep her beloved, precious little human alive...!!!"

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , Birb Birb , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @SpookyHauntedStore​
juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png

Last edited:

• View attachment 583678

6_WvBGeue4gysSM1trwdoSp1BLjiBJCVrLt3q3rUcPKWohEoiyYpgTBAlxLstWpUvIpXaEZZE-T6eK4NFPYdcNuRpaduSeg9qoZx1BvC-JeYUUb4h4QM86Iiz-w7VQwieN12C4eg
    1560028251958-png.586316

tumblr_pi393eYi6p1qdhps7o4_500.gif

Sarah eyed Felix in the background, "Got it handled? Try and keep up."

The woman looked old enough to be someone's grandma but still lean enough to run awhile without running out of energy for a short time.

She eyed John with Mermaido "Let's get moving."

Those who couldn't run fast would be left behind or they would have to walk.

Attachments

• 1561401899910.png
    1561401899910.png
    111 KB · Views: 1
Callie was about to excitedly greet everyone in the convenience store, but a floating brain and eyes scared her into silence. She eyed the thing down, trying to maintain her composure and stand her ground, but it was so scary! She was gonna get eaten by it! Or... something. Still, there was some reason to be scared! It looked like someone got stuck in a game, and another person got turned into a hotdog... She didn't want to be a hotdog! She also didn't want to be in a game either! Or maybe, the ghost would do something worse to her...

A loud and dull thunk grabbed Callie's attention, along with the ghost's. She was more than thankful her life had been spared. However, it seemed the maker of the sound was not so lucky. The grey, horned, brute-looking guy- who made the sound by pounding on the counter- was transformed into a bobble-head. It would be cute, if it weren't so gruesome. That guy was a living guy, just a couple of seconds ago! And now the guy was... not living! At least, Callie didn't think so...? Maybe he was still living, but it was hard to tell with all this panic going on, and his head bobbling around like that.

Suddenly, before Callie could really react, the brain ghost thing transformed into a happy little ghost couple. "We-e-ell... now that those pesky teenagers are taken care of, we can all quiet down!" the male said in perhaps the cutest old grandpa way possible. Callie suppressed the urge to squeal in delight. Dipper did a cute dance in a lamb costume for the ghosts, before asking for the cursed people back. They didn't comply, "That is... unless anyone else knows any cute little tricks, songs or dances?"

Callie raised her hand. She had a little idea she could try. It probably wouldn't work, but it was the best she had, and she owed it to the rest of the group for not being here since the beginning! Or something. She continued, trying to get the ghost couple's attention, "Oh, oh! Pick me!"

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ghostbuster gang)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back