“I don’t care if you’re the President of the United States. The only way you’re getting to search this pool is if you have a warrant. If you were real military and cared about the rules, you'd have one!” The lifeguard stated firmly. His attention was pulled away from the military men as the yellow dog that had thrown the gnome at him called. He hadn’t realized that the gnome was tucked back underneath his arm, still covered in a few of the plastic spiders that the Alicorn had rained down on him. “Yes, of course. Just don’t throw him again.” The man looked at the gnome for a moment before placing him on the ground so he could run back to Isabelle.

Poolcheck turned back to Fulgore. “We aren’t companions...My only companion is the pool...and the rules. Two companions.” He stated simply before yet another of the rule breaking crew decided to speak up. Wearing sunglasses at night...ridiculous.. Poolcheck didn’t like this one, he seemed whine… “You shouldn’t be breaking rules in the first place! Now, all of you need to leave, now, before this turns into a real fight. And I would hate that, because fighting isn’t allowed in the pool area!” He growled, glaring at each and every member of the group, other than Sans, as he was in the water.

The merman ran a hand through his silky, merman hair. “A few strands… I...well, I could give you some but only if you help me.” He said, figuring a trade would be the best. “I am not supposed to be here. I got lost trying to get home to my family and must get back to them.” He explained. “If you can get me back to the ocean, I'll give you hair." As he spoke, it became clear that the Merman was missing a front tooth. Not important to anything, but just a fun fact.

Pool Failed Party

( Sleek Sleek ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( darkred darkred ), ( T The Man With No Name ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ), ( Topless Topless ), ( IllyanaDark IllyanaDark ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Crow Crow ), ( thefinalgirl thefinalgirl )

Morgana

Morgana saw that all the fighting was getting nowhere, and neither was the talking either. It seemed that the only option was to get what they came for and get out as soon as possible. It seemed Sans would be the only one able to do that job at the moment. Morgana decided the best course of action was to distract Poolcheck while Sans did his job. Morgana thought of the best way to distract someone like Poolcheck. Break every rule possible. Morgana ran around the pool, jumped on top of Poolcheck, and broke all the other basic pool rules. Morgana refuses to dive in the shallow end of the pool though. He wasn’t going to touch water.

Nightwisher Nightwisher T The Man With No Name

Isabelle & Mr. Gnome
Isabelle enveloped Mr. Gnome in a tight hug one he was returned to her. Besides being covered in some vomit spiders he appeared to be quite alright. She wiped the remaining plastic toys from his cone shaped hat before turning back to poolcheck. At this rate the most they could do would be to stall for as much time as possible. Out of the corner of her beady little eye she’d notice a certain skeleton stealthily skulk into the pool without the blond man noticing. The best course of action would be to give him as much time as possible to find the mermaid then convince them to bequeath a few strands of hair to the group. That couldn’t happen unless they had the needed time and if their conversation with Poolcheck ended, that may not be a possibility. She wasn’t all that great at operating under pressure but Isabelle began to chat with the goal of dragging on the conversation. She looked at her fellow group mates anxiously before beginning.

“Um f-fist, I mean first I should thank you so so much for giving Mr. Gnome back. This day has been really rough and you’ve made it just a bit better. Seriously. I guess we should owe you an explanation as to why exactly we’re here...”

Before she could continue, the feline out of no where had quickly hatched a plan and began to run jump, and do absolutely everything that wouldn’t be allowed at the pool. This could work! If he was too busy trying to catch the cat then they may have just enough time. He then realized that if she could stall him from solving that then they’d get even more time. Her tail wagged with excitement at the plan she began to brew. It felt a bit mean to do, but it was better than nothing.

With one nervous wink to the rest of the team Isabelle once again got the attention of Poolcheck.

“I’m so sorry for wasting your time Mister but I have a question! Aren’t animals like me and him...”

She pointed to Morgana who was still over there breaking every rule possible.

“....not allowed in here? I’m not sure but it’d be great if you could tell me exactly what creatures are allowed to swim in these premises! Of course not now since it’s way too late for any of us to swim here anyways. While your at it can you explain all of the guidelines? I would like to see how they would affect an animal like me Mister. Do your rules effect an anthropomorphic creature? Since I’m not exactly the average dog would I then be allowed to swim? Please Mister, I’m so sorry for wasting your time but this is really important information! Is my apparent humanity enough to give me the right to swim at this establishment or am I just another dumb animal to you? Please!”

By this point the poor puppy felt like she was going to burst. It was too mean of her to pretend she was interested in swimming in the pool and creating conversation just to stall. If she could Isabelle would apologize for the charade but at this point it was just too late to back out now. Maybe she could make a gift basket for him as an apology or even send him a thank you letter. Point is she was going to apologize and she was going to do it right!

Sleek Sleek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara darkred darkred T The Man With No Name Nightwisher Nightwisher Chungchangching Chungchangching marc122 marc122 ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Topless Topless IllyanaDark IllyanaDark Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

"Got... Sloppy..."
- Valentine

The nurse realized what she was up against, a steroid-filled man who probably is the very definition of 'masculine' and makes men check themselves whenever he is around. Valentine almost got her nose broken by the man but managed to dodge him and run away. She started to question herself on what she could do. She noticed a strange-looking merman appear on the glistening pool. She got closer to the pool as the 'Poolcheck' was distracted. "You just need to go to the ocean and you'll give us a few strands of your hair?" She proceeded to look at the merman in it's eyes as she questioned him. "How did you even get here? Do you have no legs to walk on land with?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher @PoolPeeps

Mentions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Shadman, the Controversy Artist
Shadman twiddled his thumbs, trying to think of another topic to distract the Poolcheck with but the Persona cat had an idea as he started running around wildly, breaking every rule that the pool had to offer. Not a bad idea but it isn't good either, Morgana will only anger the Lifeguard more and give him a good reason to start attacking us but let's see where this bright idea of his goes as Shadman started backing away from Mr. Emotionally unstable and pointed at the running cat to divert his attention. Hopefully Morgana's distraction works better than Shad's stupid idea of talking since the Poolcheck can't seem to be reasoned with, he only obeys the rules without fail instead of acting like a regular human being, it's like he'll die if he doesn't obey the pool rules. What a weirdo, but it's best that Shadman kept his opinion about the weird dude to himself.

"Uh, that cat is going crazy, might wanna see what he's doing." Shad said, planning to trick him by pointing the Luger at his head when he turns around.​

Last edited:
Plutia

"Waaaaah!"
Plutia yelled I surprised, as she was yet again tossed away by the poolcheck. She didn't even successfully get a "Critticru Hitto". Well at least she didn't get hurt that badly when she was tossed like a rag doll. As Plutia got back up and dusted herself off, she noticed Black/Morgana ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ) running around like a crazed person. Didn't he know that isn't going to help the situation any? At least some people tried to talk to the poolcheck, going with the pacifist option.

She just then realized something, where was skeleton guy (Sans/ T The Man With No Name ) at? Regardless, something needed to be done, to keep the poolcheck off her back. She then did the most stupid thing ever, as Black came back from around the pool, still running like crazy, before grabbing the person and throwing him like a grenade at Poolcheck. "I'll apologize later!" She told Black, before she quickly dived back into the pool while poolcheck was distracted.

As soon as she got close to the bottom, she saw Sans speaking with a fish tailed man. She couldn't hear much, but the merperson seemed to be wanting out of this place. She quickly swam up next to him and lifted him over her shoulders, before swimming back up to the pool edge, and climb out with the merperson.
( Nightwisher Nightwisher )​

Morgana

Morgana continued to run around before he was suddenly picked up and thrown by Plutia. He yelped at the sudden feeling of being grabbed and flailed frantically through the air as he was thrown. If he did end up hitting Poolcheck he would dig his claws into his face on accident shaking with fear from being thrown.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nightwisher Nightwisher

Frank West
Interactions: Open

Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Birb Birb , QizPizza QizPizza , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind @luigi’smansioncrew , @sorryififorgottotaganyone

Pressing the camera's sight against his eyes, Frank turned a small dial on the top of his camera. He couldn't help but flinch as its night-vision function activated, his eyes, having adjusted to the darkness, now being assaulted by an entire room highlighted in obnoxiously bright green.

He surveyed the room, excitedly searching for the sight of the spectre which would finally grant him his scoop. To his dismay, there was no ghostly figure he could see - Frank rationalised that this meant either the ghosts were just in another room, or that his camera just wouldn't help in identifying them.

That would disappoint Frank immensely. No identification? No scoop!

"H-hey everyone so uh uhm... uh.... I can... see in the dark and all... so... since the lights aren’t working uh... does... is that helpful to you guys... if you... uh... need help maybe? I could uh... lead you all I don’t know uhm...” Frank could barely hear Epsilo's voice, just enough so that he could understand what he was saying. Frank didn't turn around to look at him - his mind was still set on the hope that a ghostly silhouette would appear - but he was still listening.

"I'm good, thanks. This baby has a built-in night light. If you can see in the dark, maybe you can find the lightswitch for us." Frank suggested, carefully stepping over the garbage decorating the floor.

"The idea of having to fight off hundreds of miniature men is absurd as it is. But in the darkness of night? You might as well be the very definition of a fool." Orbeck said, in response to Frank's complaints. "And if there are lights in this...grocery store apparently, then there would be no concern for the time of day."

"Oh. Right. I forgot, you had to fight those guys. I guess that was kind of stupid to say." Frank replied, with a casual shrug of his shoulders. "Just feeling like this place plus darkness is prime horror-movie environment, is all." Frank didn't quite hear his question about the cash register, as he was soon completely blinded by the store lights jumping to life, turning his camera view a bright, painful white - never use night vision near a light source.

Agh!” Frank hissed, pulling the camera away from his eyes reflexively and hastily turning the night vision off. Listening in to Dipper’s explanation, Frank took mental notes, feeling thankful that he was likely the most normal adult among his group, and therefore one of the least likely to agitate any spirits.

Just gonna say... you two shouldn’t wander off.” Frank said, turning to face Byakuya and Delsin. “But if you do, can you yell if you see the Grim Reaper? I gotta get a shot of him!” Frank was, of course, joking, but if he was being honest with himself, he did kind of hope that they took it seriously.

Alright. I ain’t afraid of no ghost. Let’s have a look around.” Frank declared, moving to the front of the store. He was cautious, ready to investigate, when -

Waaagh - !

Frank’s heart nearly gave out - he stumbled backwards, barely catching himself before backing into a shelf. He wasn’t expecting to see Callie waving in from the store windows. She must clearly have no idea that the place is full of ghosts if she wants to get in, Frank thought. He saw her lips moving, and could hear her muffled voice, but the owners of this store must have clearly put all of their revenue into glass thickness - it was very difficult to tell what she was saying.

"Hey, guys! How is... the e..opla...?"

What?!” Frank cried, trying to speak louder in the hopes that she could hear him from the other side. “We’re... we’re fine here, I think. Do you want in?!” Frank exclaimed. Cautiously, he looked from side to side, investigating the front of the store while he still had the chance - he didn’t want anything to jump out at him while talking to Callie.

• View attachment 583678

6_WvBGeue4gysSM1trwdoSp1BLjiBJCVrLt3q3rUcPKWohEoiyYpgTBAlxLstWpUvIpXaEZZE-T6eK4NFPYdcNuRpaduSeg9qoZx1BvC-JeYUUb4h4QM86Iiz-w7VQwieN12C4eg
    images

Sarah stood near the other end of the pool looking down into the water, two members talking to what appeared to be a creature with a tail. To be honest, she'd never seen a merman before, so it was strange to her. It's only when one of them popped up with the merman.

She stared at Sans, the walking skeleton. If he wasn't colored white, and he was instead silver. He could be mistaken as a terminator but the woman seemed calm at the moment.

"This guy is a fish out of water, how the hell do you think we are going to drag him to the ocean without him drying out?"

She gritted her teeth.​

( Sleek Sleek ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( darkred darkred ), , ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ), ( Topless Topless ), ( IllyanaDark IllyanaDark ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Crow Crow ), ( thefinalgirl thefinalgirl ) T The Man With No Name @Poolgroup

As Tenshi stepped up onto the dance pad the game screen changed to a list of songs. The first song to pick started and the song “Disco Girl” by Babba. The arrows rose across the screen and the little cartoon character danced to the beat, giving Tenshi an idea of what the moves were supposed to look like despite the fact that all she really had to do was step onto the arrows on the dance pad.

“Bad”, “Bad”, “Almost”, “Good”, “Bad”, “Almost”, “Good”, “Good”, “Perfect”, “Perfect”, as she got an idea of how the game really started to work her score started rising higher and higher and then suddenly, she wasn’t looking at the screen anymore. The music was still playing, the arrows were still rising, but instead of looking at the screen she was looking through it. The cartoon character was still dancing, but now it was next to her. An arrow appeared under Tenshi’s feet and started to lift her up toward the top of the screen. The girl had been sucked into the game.

Byakuya turned to the youkai, crossing his arms over his chest as she spoke. He scoffed, rolling his eyes. “And what does a cat know of anything? Especially one so selfish? I offered my experience to this investigation, you’ve merely offered your incessant mewling.” The teen gave Julie a hard glare.

Old Man McGucket’s eyes widened when the thing pulled a pistol on him. “But you said-,” the old man whined, looking genuinely disappointed. “Oh, Donkey Spittle.” McGucket sighed, taking a step back from the Achilles, Josh, Benedict, and Whisper. He didn’t particularly like having a gun pulled on him, and he really didn’t like being lied to about a meal. The old man looked between them before there was a flash from the very front of the store from Tenshi getting pulled into the game. “Oh no, not again.”

A few snacks started to float around off of the counter and shelves, dancing around the not-so-welcome customers. “Uhh, guys…” Dipper said pointing to all of the floating snacks and things. That was when a floating brain with a nervous system and eyeballs appeared behind Delsin. The creatures eyes extended out toward the Conduit. When the creatures eyes met Delsin’s, the man would feel his skin start to tingle, and tighten, before shrunk down into a hot dog.

“What?” Byakuya’s eyes widened and he looked to Dipper. “You didn’t warn us that they could do things like that!”

“Hey, man! I said that the best you could do was beg for mercy? How is that not warning you?” Dipper
backed away from the flying brain. “Uh…” He looked around himself, trying to find something that could help the situation as the ghost turned on Byakuya and started to float toward him.

“Oh!” The blonde said as Callie entered the store, looking the way she looked and greeting everyone loudly. “I don't know why'd you be going after me when there's a teenager dressed like that. The glasses wearing snob scoffed, looking around the brain at the squid girl. The ghost rounded on Callie, eyes squinting as it changed course to float toward her instead. However, mercy was on Callie’s side as Epsilo slammed in hand onto the floor, denting it.

The brain started to grow brighter, showing its anger as it flew toward Epsilo. He started to shrink as the power of the ghost took over him, his skin turning to a hard plastic as he shrunk smaller and smaller. Soon, in Epsilo’s place, was a small bobble head, wobbling around. Clearly, the worst thing one could do, besides merely being a teenager, was damage the store.

As the brain became more and more angry, more and more snacks started to fly off of the shelves floating around the store and varying speeds. But more importantly, the more angry the ghost got, a bright green slime like substance started to drip from it and onto the ground.

The Store Delinquents
( Birb Birb ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Verdana Verdana ), ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), ( QizPizza QizPizza ), ( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ), ( archur archur ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins )

<--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Nightwisher Nightwisher darkred darkred Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 T The Man With No Name DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
images

If you thought the issue would resolve itself, then oh boy were we wrong. Once again, the purple haired dumbass( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )drew attention to herself by tossing the cat towards Poolcheck before tossing herself at the pool once more. Dammit, and things were going so well too! Also, didn't she get tossed out by the ankle the first time?!

Hiryu then overheard about how are they supposed to carry the merman out of the pool.

"Hey, robot. I'm gonna need your help." Hiryu turned to the mechanical man that tried to punch the Pool Check earlier. "Go over to the other side of the pool." He instructed before running off to the toy shed. He once more began to search through the shed, this time, looking for a plastic pool set.

• 592861 *Snap*

Prompto stared at what was once the skimmer he was using to try to fish whoever they're looking for out get turned nothing more than some not-so-fancy stick. Who would've thought that being a lifeguard would mean having the ability to turn their clipboard into a razor sharp shuriken.

Why must you all insist on breaking my pool’s rules?”

Throwing the broken stick into the dumpster,the Gunslinger muttered under his breath in response to what baldy Mc-Pendanski bad asked.

“Because you're a rule-entitled,stuck up jerk with some insane inhuman reflexes who wouldn't let anyone get something here just because "duh pool is clozed?" ”

......Prompto's seriously asking for his death bed it would seem.

Last edited:
Mermando’s eyes brightened when the skeleton agreed to take him home. “My name,” he pulled a guitar out of nowhere, maybe it was tucked under his flowing, beautiful hair...anyway, he tried to strum a few notes but the water wouldn’t allow it. He pretended that the notes sang out anyway. “Is Mermando.” The fish-teen stated. “And yes, I cannot brea-.” His words were cut off as he felt someone grab him and push off toward the surface. He was too surprised to struggle at first but when he felt the hair hit his face, his eyes widened. Oh no!

Poolcheck gaze was forced to tear from the group as a whole as John Conner spoke again. “I am my superior, General.” He stated proudly. “And my pool is kept in perfect condition. Perfect.” The lifeguard’s attention when to the polite Isabelle as she spoke up. She was very quickly becoming his favorite of the group. At her question he crossed his arms over his chest. “Well, I figured with a group this size that you two were some kind of support animals, which, by the law, I must allow on property as long as you behave.” Both animals seemed relatively well behaved, though he had to admit he’d never met an animal that was so well trained it could talk. Of course, his praise was short lived when Morgana decided it was somehow within the groups best interest to piss off Poolcheck even more. The lifeguard’s face went red as anger like never before started to rise up through him. “No running!” He yelled, blowing into his whistle with all of his might.

The running did stop, but only because Morgana was lifted from the ground and thrown at Poolcheck. It seemed like this mix of people weren't particularly the brightest of the bunch. The red shirted bald man caught the cat-like creature and glared down at him. “Get out.” He growled in a deep and menacing voice. He was lucky, the cat thief. If this had happened during pool hours, Poolcheck would not have hesitated to put him in the Pool’s Jail. A small room at the edge of the pool, under the lip. There was only one way in and out, and only the Pool's God had the key.

It was a shame that such a thing had happened, considering he would have absolutely loved to tell Isabelle all of the rules in complete agonizing detail. It would have even given Sans time to figure out how to get the merman’s hair or a way to help the merman out of the water. At the very least it would have given the fish-human time to explain to the skeleton that, despite his human features, he was more fish than human, and thus couldn’t breathe out of water. But instead, Pultia had dove into the pool, grabbed Mermando without question and resurfaced with the merman on her shoulders. “No,” he gasped out. But it was too late, not only was he above water completely, but Poolcheck had now seen him, and there was no way he was going to be allowed back into the pool, merman or not, due to it being against the pool’s rules.

Poolcheck flew into a rage. “Everybody out! Get out!” He yelled, grabbing Plutia and Mermando and throwing them into the group. Mermando flopped around, gasping for water as he tried to breathe the air. As the lifeguard had turned to grab the duo, he had seen Sans at the bottom of the pool and even more anger ran through him. “Graaahhhh!” He dove into the pool himself and grabbed the skeleton. Using his lifeguard strength, he threw Sans out of the pool. The skeleton flew through the water like a torpedo, landing among the group.

Poolcheck, now at full power due to his undying rage, resurfaced from the pool and grabbed the others that were around, such as Prompto, Hiryu, Valentine, Fulgore, and Plutia’s clothes before he pushed them out toward the gate that they and sneaked in through. It was clear he was in a blind rage as he forced everyone from the pool, his strength from his perfectly cut muscles, most likely carved by Poseidon himself, rippled with his movements as he forced everyone from the pool area whose rules had been ravaged like no other. Poolcheck would undoubtedly ad today as one of the worst days of his life...worse even than the time the pool filter had taken his right hand.

He locked the gate once more, pointing a finger at everyone. “Stay out.” Hopefully the warning would stick as Poolcheck turned away from the group and went back to the shed to recount all of the sink toys.

Wendy turned to the group, not really sure how to respond to what just happened. She hadn’t said anything knowing that Poolcheck’s hatred to her ran deep after she had been fired for taking too many snacks. She was hoping that a group this large would have been able to figure something out, but it looked like they were just unable to work together well enough to make it happen. “Jeez...that did not go as planned.” She sighed before she felt a tug at her ankle. Mermando was on the ground, gripping her pant leg. “W-water.” he gasped.

Pool Failed Party
( Sleek Sleek ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( darkred darkred ), ( T The Man With No Name ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ), ( Topless Topless ), ( IllyanaDark IllyanaDark ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Crow Crow ), ( thefinalgirl thefinalgirl )

Ekkeen "Reckoner" Traksa
Actions: Searching for Water
The second Poolcheck flew into a rage, Ekkeen was seriously considering knocking the man out seeing as the point of reason was long past.
At least, until she noticed that the lifeguard was effortlessly getting her teammates out of the area. "Never mind" was the only thought that raced through the skirmisher's mind. She had seen her former masters deploy giant bundles of muscle meant only to terrorize, but none of them held a candle to the lifeguard. Rather humiliating, to be outdone by a simple man.
“Jeez...that did not go as planned.”
Traksa chuckled underneath her breath.
"Indeed. I can only hope that the resulting chaos was worth what we have found. Who would have known that a simple lifeguard would possess such power? Ah well, at least our objective is-"
At this point Traksa overheard Mermando ask for water.
"-fine."
Traksa wasn't too familiar with terran mythology, but she was well aware that Mermando wasn't asking for a glass of water. The skirmisher took a look around herself in search for a body of water.
Nightwisher Nightwisher

<--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SheepKing SheepKing
images

"GACK!" Hiryu grunted as he was suddenly grabbed and tossed out the pool gate with great force, causing him to land on his face. Groaning as he got up, he saw that the monstrous Pool Check had took hold and tossed everyone out of the pool. Beside him was the yellow mutt and a half-man half-fish carried by the purple haired dumbass...That's the mermaid--err, merman they're looking for, isn't it? Now all they need to do now is to cut its hair and get it over with. "Least we got what we wanted." Hiryu sighed as he cracked his neck in response to Wendy. Soon, the Merman asks for water. I guess even fish people need water in order to survive. It would take quite a while for the group to find a body of water in the middle of a town like this. They need a temporary remedy.

Hiryu stood up and looked around for what he could use. Hell, even a bottle of water would do. Luckily, the dumpster near the pool gates had a full, 1 litre bottle of water on it. Who would put it there? Who knows. Hell, they could use what they could get. Hiryu rushed over and grabbed the bottle of water before rushing towards the Merman.

"Move." Hiryu lightly kicked Merman as he opened the bottled water. He then turned bottle upside down and poured the contents on the Merman, splish splashing it all over his body. Let's hope this is enough for him to last like, what, a few more minutes?

Source: jaywalkings on deviantART!

Zacian

In this moment of chaos, Zamazenta's words from my years of youth echo through my mind: A battle may turn against your favor before you are able to draw another breath. You shall never let down your guard, lest that mistake be your last. I suppose my forgetfulness of his wisdom lead us to this downfall...

But I will not let that lead me astray from my duty! I understand nothing of this horrible monster's power, nor do I understand why the little girl I had protected earlier was whisked away into that machine, yet I was born to stand against mightier foes. By blade or by claw, I will defend these mortals until I fade from this world and reunite with Arceus! Hastily, I leap in front of the human with the camera and the small one with the hat. "Fall behind me! I will be your sword!" I cry to the others, fangs bared and shining like Lunala's stars. "Do not near the Toxic falling from it!"

Something like a small sack dipped in red and orange dyes brushes past my snout. More debris thrown carelessly across the 'store' falls upon my body and around me, but all fail to reach the humans I chose to shield.

--

Interactions:
@GhostGang

Mentions:
BoltBeam BoltBeam (Tenshi)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Frank West)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore / Nightwisher Nightwisher (Dipper)​

Sergeant Johnson
Johnson had half a mind to open fire, but with all the crap that had happened, he wouldn't be surprised if Poolcheck just grabbed a drink and the water came out of the bullet holes, before he went right back to throttling Johnson. Instead, Johnson had to deal with an increasingly incompetent group who thought with whatever they had between their legs, instead of whatever they had in their heads, which Johnson was starting to believe either wasn't all there, or was non-existient.

He noticed Hiryu try to save the Merman one way, and Johnson had a better idea. After Hiryu was done, Johnson Kneeled next to the Merman, unhooked a canteen full of water, and held him still, putting water down the man's throat. Hopefully the Merman got the message, but just in case, Johnson growled.

"Breathe it in! We'll get you back, double time. We have a hose back at our place, and if you can hold on, we'll get you all the water you need."

He said, before motioning for John Connor

"Big guy! Carry the VIP back to base, pronto! What we gave him will only hold him for a bit!"

Johnson yelled loudly, before handing Merman the Canteen

"Try to keep from using it until you can't hold your breath anymore, understand? It has to last you the entire way back."

Nightwisher Nightwisher darkred darkred

Last edited:
Morgana

Morgana groaned as he slowly got up after being thrown out of the pool. He sat up his head still feeling a bit dizzy. “Shit! Did we seriously just get kicked out without the hair!?” Morgana then turned to see the merman was kicked out with them. “Oh never mind.” Morgana stared at the merman for a bit as his mouth began to drool. “S-Sushi~...” He tried to hold himself back. His conscious said no, but his hunger said yes. His hunger outweighed his conscious as he bit down into the merman’s tail.

Nightwisher Nightwisher @someonestophim

Last edited:
Mentions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Nightwisher Nightwisher

Shadman faceplant.PNG
That-- That was a fuck up, Shadman sighed as he got back up on his feet and stared at his comrades with a frown plastered on his face but like always, it was hidden by his mask. "I'm sorry, I could've handled that better." Shad said, kicking the dirt beneath him. He should've just put a bullet on the Poolcheck's head the moment he saw him but Shad might get scarred for life if he killed somebody, he's an edgelord and all but getting blood on his hands is going to weigh him down for the rest of his life. He should've just bluffed instead! Geez, that mission went awful but he'll probably try to be better the next mission with whatever stupid fetch quest they're gonna be put through, but right now, we have to get The Merman to a pool of water before he dies.

Shadman looked down at Mermando as the others started pampering him with water. Shad had no water with him so they might need to hurry this up or Shaddai can just be an asshole, cutting the hair of The Merman and getting this over with but he doesn't want to leave somebody to die like that, that would make him even worse than an asshole, he'd be hated by the group if he dares to try and do that and he doesn't want enemies unless it's in the internet, that would be fine, having an entire hatebase in the internet is kind of funny but not if it's in real life. . . And Shadman then noticed Morgana biting down on Mermando's tail, which Shadman promptly kicked him away out of pure instinct, hard enough to make him let go of the Merman.

"Come on! I'll get you cat food or sushi later, don't fucking bite him!!" Shad said, looking down at Morgana.​

Last edited:
Morgana

Morgana was knocked back a bit as Shadman kicked him off the merman. Today wasn’t his day at all it seemed. He got up and looked at Shadman. “Fine. You better get me sushi!” Morgana crossed his arms as he began to drool again thinking about sushi. “F-Fatty tuna~...” He began listing off different types of sushi as he began to day dream about sushi.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Chungchangching Chungchangching

Mentions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Oh thank God, Morgana didn't get angry from the kick because it looked painful in Shadman's point of view and it was mostly an accident. . . mostly. He shrugged and crouched down to meet face-to-face with The Cat. "That's a promise, I'll get you the sushi you want as long as my wallet suffices!" He had a subtle smile, offering a fist bump towards Morgana as he began listing off sushi names, he hopes that The Cat knows what about the fist bump. This Morgana fellow seems to be a pretty fun person with his fish addiction, Shadman never played the Shin Megami Tensei and he barely knows anything about the game at all other than the appearance of The Joker and Morgana, he's seen them quite a lot in the internet but never really knew what their personalities are but he guesses The Cat has a fish addiction judging by his previous actions of biting the Merman's tail and muttering something about tuna.​

Tenshi Hinanawi|Cyberland?

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

As Tenshi stepped up onto the dance pad the game screen changed to a list of songs. The first song to pick started and the song “Disco Girl” by Babba. The arrows rose across the screen and the little cartoon character danced to the beat, giving Tenshi an idea of what the moves were supposed to look like despite the fact that all she really had to do was step onto the arrows on the dance pad.

“Bad”, “Bad”, “Almost”, “Good”, “Bad”, “Almost”, “Good”, “Good”, “Perfect”, “Perfect”, as she got an idea of how the game really started to work her score started rising higher and higher and then suddenly, she wasn’t looking at the screen anymore. The music was still playing, the arrows were still rising, but instead of looking at the screen she was looking through it. The cartoon character was still dancing, but now it was next to her. An arrow appeared under Tenshi’s feet and started to lift her up toward the top of the screen. The girl had been sucked into the game.

Tenshi's initial reaction was simple - be as surprised as possible while you were sucked in like a scream of 'send help', and then to be bewildered as she was inside the game and lifted up. "T-The heck is this?!" Tenshi said with a tone of fear in her voice, and an expression to match. She tried to go up against the screen and draw attention like 'I'm trapped in here, I don't know how, BUT PLEASE HELP'. Alas, it seems for the most part she can't as the game kept lifting her to the top of the screen with little movement on a 3rd plane... So alas, it seems like her attempts at getting help are... mildly useless? Maybe at best. "...GET ME THE HECK OUTTA HERE!" She said loudly in a mix of angry and terrified, hoping it'll make people aware to what fate she may have doomed herself to. She wants out. Cyberspace is so weird.

In group: Birb Birb , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Verdana Verdana , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , QizPizza QizPizza , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , archur archur , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (DM)
Interactions: Nope

Fulgore watches Morgana try to eat their new captive with indifference. This world was getting worse by the minute. He follows the group, scanning for any hostiles, and sparking from his Forearms. His Programing called for battle, and yet it seems that it was never what was needed, or wanted.
"This world sucks worse than working in the Labs."
Where had that come from?
Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Sleek Sleek Chungchangching Chungchangching

Last edited:

• 592988 Well,they actually did it. He didn't know how,but they actually did it. Sure,they got on the Lifeguard's bad side. Morgana just bit in the Merman's tail (Ouch.....). And perhaps most worrying of all,they need to get him to anywhere that has a body of water for him to take a dip in or he'll die from either dehydration or...how does mermaid respiratory system work anyway though...? I don't see any gills or anything.

Anyway,with bad news aside,they didn't get kicked out empty handed! Which was a pretty big relief for a temporary while as going back into the pool would not be a good idea anymore.

“Here's hoping that we don't need to go back to the pool anymore. Also Kanna,don't go munching on the Merman's tail please?”

Having a not-actually-cat biting on their guest's tail is more than enough to make him nervous about the well-being of the merman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back