• 6_WvBGeue4gysSM1trwdoSp1BLjiBJCVrLt3q3rUcPKWohEoiyYpgTBAlxLstWpUvIpXaEZZE-T6eK4NFPYdcNuRpaduSeg9qoZx1BvC-JeYUUb4h4QM86Iiz-w7VQwieN12C4eg
    1560028251958-png.586316

For a second, Sarah thought Felix told her to "Shut Up."

Even though she found herself fixing up Felix more than usual, she was still on guard.

The ax on his shoulder lit up and that itself made her a little weary "What said that?!"

She responded with a light frown "What was that?"

She turned, hiding her lightheartness away from Felix.

Her emotions were showing, and she rarely showed her heart to many. This was a rare moment for Sarah here.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

• image0.jpg

As John nodded after setting Mermaido in the fresh kiddie pool of water, he looked down at his uniform. It was a bit wet at the moment but it would eventually dry.

Mermaido handed two hairs toward Ford as the recovery mission from hell was finally done.

"De nada."
    a bit of Spanish slipped from the man's mouth.

He turned toward the fight between two others and turns out the Sergeant jumped right into business, ripping the two apart and growled at them.

He didn't need to intervene since the situation was handled there.

Isabelle already got the medical supplies handled, so he went back to check on the Felix and Sarah situation.

Nightwisher Nightwisher - Felix,

Indirect Mentions: Sleek Sleek (Sergeant Johnson) SheepKing SheepKing - (Isabella)

[tab=Tab]

[tab=John Connor]

[/tab]

Last edited:
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict applauded to Joshs performance, “Very good Josh, you earned..a gold star! How quaint.” Benedict put the star on Josh's jacket that read “Star Student!” as Josh saluted him. Benedict stood back up, he watched the other performances while sitting on Josh, “Ah, this reminds me of the...golden days where everything was quite...classy indeed.” Benedict listened to the cats sob-story, “Ah...that simply wont do Josh...we have a whiner.” Josh shook his head disappointingly at the cat. Benedict then continued to sit there and watch the others perform their cute stunts.

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Sorrowed, defensive
    Condition: Broken left arm, three broken ribs on the right side, and a head injury.
    Color: #799caf
    Felix looked up at Sarah, surprised she had heard him. “Huh?” He looked over his shoulder at the ax blade then back to the woman. “Um, it’s kind of a long story.” The Messorem murmured. When was the last time he actually opened up about what happened? That was a stupid question, he knew exactly who had heard it last. Dax. The red eyes, pale skinned face of the woman he fell in love with flashed before his eyes and he felt his throat clench. If his heart still beat, he was sure it would skipped. Where was she… Why the fuck was he even here? “I said earlier.” He needed something to get his mind off of her. So, why not tell some of the story. “Maybe I said it to someone else… I’m a Messorem.” He explained. “A Soul Reaper in simpler terms. The ax is a vessel. It holds souls that I’ve decided to keep with me. That’s what the glowing is.” Of course, only Felix could hear the souls, but anyone could see the glow.

The Messorem looked up to John as he walked back, giving a nod to the man. “There’s only four.” He stated, his attention going back to Sarah for a moment. As if keeping souls trapped in an ax vessel was somehow made better by the low number. “And it’s a better fate than what they would have had if they weren’t with me.” Most Messorem didn’t keep souls, despite the fact that all scythes had the ability. It was usually only the Elite that kept one, maybe two. The Elite were the few who held on to some inkling of humanity once they made the deal. Most Messorem were just soulless beings who killed whomever for the energy. A different breed than the Elite, and more dangerous in their own right. Luckily, the group didn’t have to deal with them.

Felix felt the need to justify the fact that he kept souls trapped. Most people found the practice abhorrent, which he understood to some extent. But they hadn’t lived in Venus Terra, they didn’t understand the lay of the land... what happened.
    [/div][/div]

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

Inventory: Power: N/A
    Mood: Sorrowed, defensive
    Condition: Broken left arm, three broken ribs on the right side, and a head injury.
    Felix looked up at Sarah, surprised she had heard him. “Huh?” He looked over his shoulder at the ax blade then back to the woman. “Um, it’s kind of a long story.” The Messorem murmured. When was the last time he actually opened up about what happened? That was a stupid question, he knew exactly who had heard it last. Dax. The red eyes, pale skinned face of the woman he fell in love with flashed before his eyes and he felt his throat clench. If his heart still beat, he was sure it would skipped. Where was she… Why the fuck was he even here? “I said earlier.” He needed something to get his mind off of her. So, why not tell some of the story. “Maybe I said it to someone else… I’m a Messorem.” He explained. “A Soul Reaper in simpler terms. The ax is a vessel. It holds souls that I’ve decided to keep with me. That’s what the glowing is.” Of course, only Felix could hear the souls, but anyone could see the glow.

The Messorem looked up to John as he walked back, giving a nod to the man. “There’s only four.” He stated, his attention going back to Sarah for a moment. As if keeping souls trapped in an ax vessel was somehow made better by the low number. “And it’s a better fate than what they would have had if they weren’t with me.” Most Messorem didn’t keep souls, despite the fact that all scythes had the ability. It was usually only the Elite that kept one, maybe two. The Elite were the few who held on to some inkling of humanity once they made the deal. Most Messorem were just soulless beings who killed whomever for the energy. A different breed than the Elite, and more dangerous in their own right. Luckily, the group didn’t have to deal with them.

Felix felt the need to justify the fact that he kept souls trapped. Most people found the practice abhorrent, which he understood to some extent. But they hadn’t lived in Venus Terra, they didn’t understand the lay of the land... what happened.
    [/div][/div]

• 6_WvBGeue4gysSM1trwdoSp1BLjiBJCVrLt3q3rUcPKWohEoiyYpgTBAlxLstWpUvIpXaEZZE-T6eK4NFPYdcNuRpaduSeg9qoZx1BvC-JeYUUb4h4QM86Iiz-w7VQwieN12C4eg
    1560028251958-png.586316

Sarah thought for a moment. Then she remembered that Felix had told her he was a undead. It brought back her worry of mortality in being a human and what would happen to her son if it should happen in her future. "So you are like the reaper of deal souls. I... see."

The woman was forced to stare death in the face multiple times from being a fairly innocent woman at a young age before she met Kyle Reese who forced her to "grow up" to become the woman she was today. Then again and again, she watched 3,000,000,000,000 people die over and over in gory futuristic visions or nightmares.

"I feel like death stares me in the face constantly. I watched 3,000,000,000,000 people die at the hands of Skynet in my head, through visions of the future and coming out of a nuclear bunker where me and John and a select few others stayed to keep protected from nuclear radiation.

She couldn't imagine what pain those 4 souls inside Felix's ax had to face in a earlier life.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

• latest

The General remained quiet at the sound of his mother questioning her own mortality. Speaking of death in question, John watched death every day back home. It almost felt like he sent countless men and woman to fight Skynet at a drop of a hat to fight for a right to win against Skynet. Their deaths would never be in vain, however. He knew he had made mistakes over time and some men and woman were lost but after the Colorado offensive, things seemed on track.

His mother had to know Kyle Reese in order for him to survive and Kyle Reese was his friend, his second in command and his father.

He closed his eyes and turned toward Felix and his mother Sarah. Remember that quote, Sarah?

"No fate in what we make for ourselves."

He turned and looked over at the group. Somehow I feel like this misfit group is a group of soldiers fighting on the battlefield against Skynet, except we are facing a completely different enemy this time. Stronger than even we imagined. Stronger than Skynet itself.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Callie calmed down enough to step back as Frank West quickly donned a dinosaur costume. Oh, she recognized this one! Callie bobbed her head to the song, humming the lyrics to herself as Frank went along. Of course, it was a song she had learned a while ago, and it seemed some of the words had been changed around, so she refrained from singing along- lest she ruin the performance. But the dance seemed to be as she remembered, so she participated as well as she could. At the end, she splayed her arms in a "ta-da" pose, hoping the song and dance appeased the ghosts as Dipper's sheep song had a few minutes ago.

After about two seconds of holding the pose, Callie dashed out of sight, towards Whisper. She recalled Ford stating that there were probably more people possessed by Bill lurking about. If she was next to go, she would have to pass down rudimentary knowledge on how to use her very useful equipment to someone else. Of the people here, Whisper seemed to be the most similar to Callie, and it seemed as if she would be the easiest to teach of them all. The others would struggle to fit their fingers underneath the trigger guard, if anything.

"You! Furry little girl! I didn't catch your name!" Callie said excitedly, walking up to her. She unveiled an ink-powered weapon she's used before- the Charger- and held it up for Whisper to see, "If I'm the next target, I need you to know how to use my guns!"

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod and the ghostbuster squad, sorry this post is kinda trash and very belated, but hey I've gotten it out now)

Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Solemn
    Felix hesitated as the woman spoke then shook his head. “Not exactly.” He didn’t elaborate. The blonde nodded a rather sympathetic nod as she opened up about her own story. “Yeah, I can understand that feeling. But usually people know when they’re at the end. Or at least that was my experience. There’s a difference between watching death and having it come directly for you.” He ran a hand over his blonde locks and sighed, wincing at the pain the movement caused in his side.

The Messorem turned to John as he spoke and gave a slight nod. “No fate whatsoever.” He murmured, though it was more to himself than anything. He should know, honestly. The Messorem were not creatures that took the souls of those at Death’s door. No, they were the ones that sent the souls to Death’s door. Any living being that had energy, it was the job of the Soul Reapers to hunt them down and take that energy, giving it back to Venus Terra in hopes of keeping the World alive. He didn’t have that power here, nor did he have the need to consume the energy of those around him. This was a living and well World… he was an unnatural being here, more so than most of the others, which was probably why his wounds were taking so damn long to heal.

“You two have lived some pretty rough lives huh?” He looked between them and gave a nod. “Good character building.” He didn’t have much else to say. The Messorem wasn’t one for really opening up, and it didn’t seem like these two were either. There was a type of silent respect and understanding between them, though...He liked that, quite a bit.
    [/div][/div]

Mid Round Update
"Another Bites the Dust"

The Ma and Pa Duskertson watched on as the group in front of them that were still able to function showed what entertainment they could provide. Some of it was great, like the dancing penguin, however, the mood was completely ruined with the heartbreaking story of the cat. The two ghosts, who were already dead (that pesky new-age rap music), didn’t want their moods ruined further by sad tails. They didn’t want their afterlives to be made worse by the sad stories of living creatures! No, they wanted to be entertained! Orbeck told his own story, which also wasn’t exactly what the dead couple were looking to hear. Pa narrowed his eyes in annoyance, bursting himself into flames as the group failed to entertain.

They were about to fully retaliate to the horrible mood shift when the man, Frank West, started singing and dancing in a dinosaur costume. Now that was what they wanted to see! The couple laughed at the antics, clapping their hands. “Okay, okay.” Pa finally said, lifting his hand and snapping his fingers once again. All of the snacks flew back to their places on the shelves. Delsin grew back to his regular size and back to human, Epsilo turned back from his bobblehead form, and Tenshi flashed out of the dancing game. Just like that, it was like nothing had gone wrong at all. Sometimes, all it took was a little humiliation to save a group of friends.

“Okay, the next time you bother us, the price will be a lot steeper than just a few songs and dances!” Ma said with a gentle smile to the group before the couple vanished into thin air. Dipper sighed, scratching one of the ears of the lamb suit. This had been quite the experience...but at least everyone who had seen him do the Lamby Dance was going to be leaving soon, so he wouldn’t have to face the torment of a group of strangers knowing one of his deepest, darkest secrets.

The young boy grabbed a container filled with snacks and poured them into the trash before he reached down and scooped the ectoplasm that had dripped off of the ghosts back when they had been in their brain form. The bright green goo was sticky, but Dipper managed well enough. “Alright, let’s just get back.”

The journey back to the Shack was uneventful, to the luck of the Ghost Busting crew. When the group finally returned they would see the Pool Party crowd gathered around a plastic kiddie pool with a merman sitting inside of it. Everyone seemed to be rather tense and unhappy with each other. Apparently it hadn’t been a very good team building exercise to go to the pool.

At the sight of the Ghost Buster group, Ford smiled. “Ah! Good! Did you get the ectoplasm?”

“Ye-,” Dipper was cut off by Byakuya

“Despite everyone’s best efforts.”
He stated, haughtily, crossing his arms over his chest. Ford chuckled.

“It seems this set of missions was considerably worse than the others. Ah well. Don’t worry, we’re almost done. Follow me.” Ford led the groups back into the Shack where Stan had set up drinks and snacks for everyone, with the help of Mabel.

“We just thought something nice could happen.” Mabel said, her voice a little softer than it had been when the group first met her. She still hadn’t gotten over the sight of Doomguy and hadn’t quite regained her full happy personality. Nonetheless, she figured the groups would be hungry and thirsty and had convinced her fickle uncle into getting everyone some things. She had a soda can in her hands offering it to the closest person. “Here you go.” She smiled, but it didn’t quite reach her eyes despite her best efforts.

As everyone gathered around to eat and drink, Ford took the Mermaid Hair and the Ectoplasm down to the portal as he had with the Height-Altering crystal and the Multibear Claw. There were no more secrets to share about the mystical dream demon so he didn’t have anyone follow him. It was a quick errand down to the basement and then back up to eat, drink, and relax with everyone else. When he returned, however, he couldn’t help but feel the cold claw of insecurity run down his spine as he scanned the room, his eyes narrowing when he realized that, yet again, someone was missing.

“Has anyone seen the little girl with purple hair?” He asked. “The one that caused the issues.” He clarified. What was her name… “Plutia.” Ford finally stated as he recalled. After what had happened earlier with Johnson and Hiryu, the old man wouldn’t be surprised if the girl had decided to stay apart from the group for a while. Though, despite the unpleasantness, staying away was not the wisest move. It was dangerous out there. They all knew that Bill Cipher was manipulating members into picking each other off. Going out alone, or even in twos, would be a death sentence.

“Stan.” Ford’s voice was blunt as he grabbed a few flashlights from the drawer behind the counter, Stan looked to his twin before nodding. He may not have been the smarter of the two, but he also wasn’t a complete dunce.

“Yeah.” Without another word shared, the two old men stepped out of the shack and into the woods, motioning for those in the group who wanted to follow to do so, handing out the few extra flashlights that they had to the first who followed after. Dipper and Mabel stayed behind this time, on the off chance that another body was found.

The search for Plutia took longer than the search for Doomguy had taken. The two men split up, expecting those with the flashlights to do the same as they were the ones with vision and it didn’t make much sense for them all to go together, but small search parties to cover more ground. Nonetheless, however, the little girl was finally found.

Plutia’s had been deeper in the woods than the previous victim, and unlike the Doom marine, it was immediately clear that she’d been killed. It was Stan who stumbled upon the lifeless body.

“Ford!” His gruff voice called to the others. “Guys!” His voice was quieter when he spoke again. “We found her.” The seemingly hardened man stood in somber shock as he looked down on the girl.

She lay on the forest floor, sightless eyes staring up at the sky through breaks in the trees. There had been no effort to hide the body.

Byakuya stepped up beside the older man and side, adjusting his glasses. “Well, this is quite the mess.” He sighed, crossing his arms in an indifferent stance. “Guess it’s time for another investigation.”

Cast List

darkred darkred as Sarah and John Connor (Terminator)
@Chipdog16 as Sans (Undertale AU)
SheepKing SheepKing as Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
@2Bornot2B as 2B (Nier: Automata) and CZ (Overlord)
Birb Birb as Epsilo Gamman (Homestuck OC)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Morgana (Persona 5)
@Jeremiah as Dorothy Haze (VA-11 HALL-A)
@Critic Ham as Doomguy (DOOM) -
DEAD!
@ManyFaces as Hopper and Molt (A Bugs' Life)
@DapperDogman as K'Thix (DCSS OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog) and Hiryu Kakogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Julie Taylor Luckett (OC)
@Tamotsu as Prompto Argentum (Final Fantasy XV)
@Crow as Sanjou Nemu (Magical Girl Raising Project) and Princess Luna (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
@Rhysie as Rhys Strongfolk (Borderlands)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Shadman (Shadbase)
@marc122 as Pichu (Pokemon)
Sleek Sleek as Sergeant Avery J. Johnson (Halo)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Felix Combferre Auclair (OC)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fulgore MK III (Killer Instinct)
@Meraki as Slugcat (Rain World) - DEAD!

@Zamasu as Captain John "Soap" MacTavish (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising 3)
@Exiled Ace as Achilles of Phtia (Greek Mythology)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - DEAD!

QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFamous)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Dizzy Wallin (Gears of War 3)
@Topless as Kanna Kamui (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Callie (Splatoon 2)
Veradana Veradana as Scias (Breath of Fire IV)
@GearBlade654 as Ekken Traksa (XCOM OC)
@SmallPopTart as Zacian (Pokemon)
@HercynianSoul as Zenos yae Galvus (Final Fantasy XIV)
@Tropicalpeacock as Miguel (Road to El Dorado)
@SeirenK as Omega (Final Fantasy XIV)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Cole Macgrath (inFAMOUS)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou Project)
@Zerulu as Strelok (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)
@R-Breezy as Kawhi Leonard (Game of Zones)
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Valentine (Skullgirls)
@Hahli Nuva as Kung Lao (Mortal Kombat)

Sergeant Johnson
Johnson felt his heart race when they started the search, and had his rifle up and ready the entire time. The man swept the rifle through the underbrush, looking for anyone who might still be hiding. He hoped to God that nothing had happened to the girl. Despite slapping her, it was a punishment, like a parent would give to their child. He'd survived the belt, like most other kids. Johnson just had hope....

Then Stan found the body. Johnson ran over, gripping his rifle and muttering curses past the long-done stump of his cigar. He couldn't -refused to- believe that Plutia was dead. If she ran off after he'd disciplined her, then it was his fault.

"GodDAMMIT!"

Johnson roared, suddenly, dropping the rifle with his stabilizing arm, and punching a tree with his free hand. The resulting dent in the bark left bloody spatters, as Johnson felt a lance of pain surge up his arm. He didn't care, and walked away. Eventually, he stopped at the base of a tree, and sat down, back against the trunk. He took out another cigar, taking his cap off and putting his rifle down.

He didn't think he had it in him to bury another body.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Mentions:
N/A

Shadman, the Controversy Artist
Shadman went to the group a little late because he was drinking a can of Pitt Cola that he found on the drinks section back at the Mystery Shack, he put his mask back on after throwing the can away and saw the dead body of the loli bitch that accompanied them in the pool mission but also was the one that got them caught, he's not gonna lie, he thought that there was nobody guarding the pool but then David Hasselhoff pops out and fucks the entire stealth mission up harder than Shad fucked his chances in having a normal art career but oh well, can't undo past mistakes but you can learn from them but it was mostly Plutia's fault for getting them caught, Shad has his eyes on The Asian Guy because they had a pretty heated fight from a while back.

"Man, I would've done something with her first if I was the one who did it." Shad said, dropping an edgy comment like he always does back in his home before realizing how stupid he was for saying that, he rubbed the back of his head and looked around cautiously, hoping to God nobody heard what he said because everybody would just call him out for being an insensitive asshole. ". . . Wow, that was in poor taste, even for me." Shad muttered under his breath.​

Tenshi Hinanawi|Ties Broken

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

The search for Plutia took longer than the search for Doomguy had taken. The two men split up, expecting those with the flashlights to do the same as they were the ones with vision and it didn’t make much sense for them all to go together, but small search parties to cover more ground. Nonetheless, however, the little girl was finally found.

Plutia’s had been deeper in the woods than the previous victim, and unlike the Doom marine, it was immediately clear that she’d been killed. It was Stan who stumbled upon the lifeless body.
Tenshi looked upon the lifeless body of who she could call her friend. She stopped for a while, stared, then turned back, with anger and sadness in her eyes. "Why... Who and why..." She would back away from the body, taking her hat off and holding it in both arms. Her mix of sadness and anger would intensify. "My... friend. Plutia... Somebody has killed you, my friend... I may or may not miss you, but... I hope to find who did it. And make them regret it." She said under her breath in yet the same tone, eventually wiping her tears and donning her hat once again. Like before, she first thing she would then do is try to identify any notable wounds on Plutia's corpse - just as she did with Doomguy's.

<--Whisper The Wolf--
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher BoltBeam BoltBeam

Whisper simply glanced down at the human-looking squid girl as she handed her a gun of sorts. It appears to be a water gun, as far as looks are concerned; simple to operate, hopefully.

"I think I'll be fine." She simply said, stretching her hand as if waiting for the squid girl to hand her the gun. Unlike the current state of her Wispon, the ink gun is operational. However, before she was even handed the weapon, the ghosts were satisfied, undoing whatever it is they had done to their allies, including Tenshi's imprisonment. As Tenshi finally materialized into the real world, Whisper quickly lunged at the girl for a hug, showing that she, indeed, missed her. Whisper didn't need words to show that, just as gentle hug to welcome her friend back.

Friends...She didn't have much of those before, did she?

Regardless, Whisper was then brought back to the reality of things when Dipper called out to them, saying it's time to go. It was then that Whisper released Tenshi from her hug, taking hold of both her hands, uttering something quietly. "I'm just glad you're safe..." She nodded, before releasing Tenshi's hands and grabbing her cloak and mask, putting them on, with the mask hanging above her hair so that her face can be seen. Of course, she waited for Tenshi before leaving the store entirely.

<--Whisper The Wolf--Hiryu Kakogawa-->

By the time Whisper and the group got back to the shack, the other group had already done their task, as shown by most of the group hanging around some brown skinned human on a small kiddie pool. Upon closer inspection, however, the man wasn't entirely human for he had a fish fin instead of legs. She took note on how the group seems a little tense despite successfully completing their mission. Thus, she approached Hiryu.

"What happened?" Whisper asked, curious as to why everyone was tense.

". . ." Hiryu remained silent, as if not wanting to tell her about what happened to him. "Our job was more complex than we thought." He simply said, looking the other way as Mabel arrived on scene, appearing to have recovered a bit. However, there were still traces of trauma in her as he was handed a can of soda. Once more, Hiryu remained silent and quietly accepted the can, cracking it open and taking one big gulp. There, he reflected on what had transpired between him and the purple haired dumbass, Plutia. Surely enough, he apologized, but he meant that insult as a half-hearted joke; something to lighten up the mood, but...Well, that backfired, now didn't it? He might as well apologize one more time when she comes back, this time, treat her a can or two...Speaking of which, Ford took note of the girl's absence. His eyes widened, recalling what had happened a few hours before. Could it be...?

Hiryu couldn't help but feel a sharp pain in his chest as he went along with the search, joining Stan. Just as his group found the girl, his worries were all but realized; she's dead. The girl whom he knew for a few hours, the girl who screwed up everything...Was dead. Normally, it would be a good riddance for Hiryu, but now that he's starting to feel a bit remorseful about his actions against her...? Hiryu clicked his tongue and glanced to the side, clenching his own shirt as if to stop himself from doing anything rash. It's over. She's dead.

As the rest gathered around the body, Hiryu couldn't help but notice the masked man joke about doing something to the body if he really was the one who did it. Because of this, Hiryu shot a glare at the masked man, gritting his teeth. "You...!" He growled under his breath. For a long time, Hiryu has yet to feel this angry about losing someone ever since his parents died. He then clenched his fist, as if steeling himself for what he's about to do next.

Meanwhile, Whisper took a deep breath as she decided to walk around the scene they were in, wondering if there was any clues that could point to Plutia's killer nearby. Perhaps another stick, or this time, a proper murder weapon?

Morgana

Morgana couldn’t believe it. Someone else was killed now. To make matters worse it was one of the people who tried to cheer him up when he was still mourning the loss of Slugcat. Was the world just out to get him? Morgana forgot about his hunger as he stared at the body in shock. “T-There’s no way this can be happening...” He wasn’t sure how much more of this he could take. There was another traitor and the thought alone terrified him. The phantom thieves had to face a traitor before, but they at least knew who it was the second he joined the team. It could be absolutely anyone here though, and it scared him. He didn’t want to lose anymore friends. He wasn’t even sure if he wanted to make anymore friends anymore. They’ll just die anyway, or they’ll just be a traitor. Negative thoughts clouded Morgana’s mind. He was at his breaking point, and he was about to burst at any second now.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Chungchangching Chungchangching Sleek Sleek BoltBeam BoltBeam

Isabelle & Mr. Gnome
Thankfully Isabelle wouldn’t have to dig around the shack for an ice pack or first aid kit. The leader of the now disbanded sweater squad went out of her way to get refreshments for the group after their little adventures. The soda was being stored in a bin filled with ice so she couldn’t probably whip up a makeshift ice pack from it. Unfortunately there weren’t exactly any empty bags nearby so she had to improvise a bit. Taking two bags of chips, she opened both of them and spilled their contents onto a couple of napkins. With the bags now empty Isabelle could simply scoop up handfuls of ice and drop them in the plastic with ease. The newly made packs weren’t what she’d prefer to give to the boy and girl, but it’d be better then letting their injuries ache. Speaking about the girl, she seemed to have vanished from the group without a trace. Mr. Ford thought it’d be best to search for her. Isabelle quickly handed the makeshift ice pack to the boy with a nervous yet friendly smile before catching up with the rest. By the time she caught up with the front of the group they had already found the girl’s still corpse staring at the star speckled night sky.

Not again, she couldn’t go through this again. It was just too much to bear for the little dog. With the now pointless remaining ice pack in her tiny paws, Isabelle once again shed tears for her fallen friend. Even after already going through the same thing once before, it still hurt as much as the first time.Isabelle now finished crying, gently placed her gnome friend onto the ground with the ice pack before pulling out the clipboard. She’d hoped that she wouldn’t have to use it again but that would be impossible now. They needed to figure out who did this to her no matter what. The criminal would be revealed if it were the last she did.

Before Isabelle could write down any of evidence or clues she saw the person who scolded the girl walk away from the rest. She soon realized how hard this must hurt for the poor man. Though she couldn’t assume what exactly was going on in his head, the puppy could guess that it was some sort of guilt. There was no way she could just let him mourn alone. The dog hurried after him until she finally found the solider at the base of a tree. Not saying a word to the man, she quietly hugged him. It was a bit difficult considering the comical difference in size between the two but she managed. Even a hardened solider should be given reassurance that he wasn’t alone in this unforgiving world.

• The victim after suddenly disappearing from the group was found face up dead.​
  • It is unknown whether she was killed before or after the group who went to search for the ectoplasm returned. The mermaid group lost track of her sometime before they came back​
  • There was no effort made to hide the body​

Last edited:
Valentine was unimpressed, she didn't notice that the merman was already carried by a man who dealt with him easily. She drifted away her thoughts for a moment as she remembered her old group. They were full of energy and ready to take on the world. Hallow, Christmas, Easter, and Patty were her closest friends, she would do anything to see them again. Her mission was to serve others and protect the innocent. Nowadays, she only has time to serve Brain Drain and help him in his cruel experiments.

As she was deep in thought, they had returned to be greeted by Mabel as she brought some snacks and drinks for the group. Valentine was pleased with this as she ate it happily. She saw Hallow in Mabel's movements, the younger sister of the group that wanted to please everyone. Ford noticed someone was missing though, "Oh god, not this again." Valentine came over to where they were and saw the lifeless body of Plutia laying on the forest floor. She dropped her medical supplies and prepared herself for investigating the body again. The nurse grabbed her surgical gloves and small flashlight as she checked her eyes, lips and neck. She was certainly dead, that's for sure.

@WoahPlutiadied thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Mentions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Shadman, the Controversy Artist

Shadman looked around, spotting people that are fucking distraught at the situation, it looked like somebody just shitted all over their day and The Controversy Artist wouldn't blame them, they were being picked off one-by-one by traitors and Slugcat wasn't the only one, there's a whole group of assholes trying to kill us all or at least that's what Shadman thinks. This is bad, Shad has to admit that he's a little worried about the situation because he might die here and never get back home, he doesn't want to be buried in this shit hole, he wants to go home and keep drawing until he eventually gets so old that he can't find it in him to draw anymore

"Alright everybody, I have a genius plan that will turn this to our favor." Shad said, raising his voice so the others may hear him. "Why won't we check everybody's mind with the helmet thing that Ford used on Slugcat?" There, boom, traitors are fucking gone at this point because of Shadman's brilliant idea but there's gotta be a twist like it can only work in a day or something because life is never really that easy, there's always a twist to derail your plans, Shad learned that the hard way in life.​

595794After what seemed to be a great deal of effort, they’d managed to acquire the ectoplasm and return to the shack where the others were waiting for them. Mabel seemed to be in better spirits, although Scias couldn’t help but feel that she was putting a sort of front.

However, it was all short lived, for another one of their group had gone missing, only to turn up dead. The small child lay dead on the ground, and Scias’s mind returned to the massacre at Chek. This cowardly murderer could not be left to their own. It was a messy form of law, but with Ford’s strange device, at least they didn’t have to risk an innocent being falsely executed.

Scias moved towards the body and knelt beside it. What a wretched thing they had to do. He began searching the body, looking for any obvious wounds, or evidence of poison.

Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim
Status: "No matter the victim's stature, every killing has a consequence."

Apparently the two phantoms where not interested in Julie act, even more so with Orbeck's made up story. It's was only because of Frank West's antics that they were let go off by the captors in question. He'll thank him for that...song of his. As for the troll he was carrying, it simply slipped out of his hands as the troll was turned back into his former self.

As they where heading back alongside the others, he pondered on what transpired in that store. They where attacked by the phantoms of an elderly couple, with some of use being turned into or sent to random objects, as the rest of us proceeds to entertain the phantoms with tricks, gimmicks, dances, and anything that they consider cute. All while dealing with concepts and object the likes of witch he has yet to see. This entire hodgepodge of events is almost enough to give this man conniptions. Was this how Hawkwood the deserter felt like regarding his own...issues?

When they got back to the sack, Orbeck lay witness to the supposed merman himself, just a young man with the tail of a fish. From there on, the festivities where uneventfull with Orbeck snacking on the odd variety of food and drinks. It was going well, until Ford noted one purple haired girl, Plutia, was missing. Once again, a search was made for a missing person and once more was a body found, lifeless and staring into the night sky above.

Now at the present time. Few are investigating the body, some are grieving the loss, and outhers are lashing out. For Orbeck, it was expected. The consequences of a killing are far indeed. Out of the bunch, the anthropomorphic cat (Morgana) was the one he notices with a face showing the sort of self doubts. The sort of thing that undead would have to avoid.
Orbeck proceeds to crouch down to Morgana's level. "I can already see those self doubts creeping into your subconscious...I may still be adjusting to this place, but I do know for certainly that we have a common threat. One that seeks to convince us to forgo our resolve to return. Her death will not be carelessly disregarded..."
unlike those branded by the dark sign.

Sleek Sleek Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thefinalgirl thefinalgirl SheepKing SheepKing Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Last edited:
Ford hurried over to his brother’s call, slowing his pace to a stop right alongside Stan. Unlike his brother, Ford looked more annoyed and angry than shocked. How had Bill managed to kill yet another victim? And what idiot allowed him in? He tried to hold back his anger as he rested a hand on his twin’s shoulders. “Go back to the Shack, watch the twins. We’ll take care of this.” Stan hesitated, trying to wrap his mind around the sight of the body, before he finally turned around and headed back to the Mystery Shack.

“So, what do we see?” Ford asked, turning to face all those who were investigating the body.

As Tenshi stepped closer to the body, it would become obvious that the once clear and soft skin of her acquaintance and become textured with burns. Most of the burns were around her neck, the severity worse as they wrapped around to the girl’s back. Parts of her clothes had been eaten away from her shoulders to reveal more blistering and harsh burns.

Valentine and Scias would also see these burns as they got closer to the body. As the nurse went through her close examination of the body, she would notice that Plutia was laying in a pool of blood, most of which her head was resting in, hidden in the dim lighting of the night. When the nurse reached for the girl’s head to check her eyes for any sign of some silent death, she would find that part of the back of Plutia’s head was gone, purple hair scorched away.

As Whisper decided to take the time to check out the scene of the crime, her wolf nose would pick up the scent of burned mulch. In the dark of the night, it would be harder to see, but in a trail leading away from the body was an indentation in the ground, evidence that some kind of powerful blast had scorched the area. Would she follow the trail?

( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( thefinalgirl thefinalgirl ), ( Veradana Veradana ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Sleek Sleek ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ), ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ).

Tenshi Hinanawi|Ashes to Ashes

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

As Tenshi stepped closer to the body, it would become obvious that the once clear and soft skin of her acquaintance and become textured with burns. Most of the burns were around her neck, the severity worse as they wrapped around to the girl’s back. Parts of her clothes had been eaten away from her shoulders to reveal more blistering and harsh burns.
Tenshi winced. "OK, uh... We, uh... Have some fire. These are burn wounds... Seems like the flames did their job too... All over her neck, back and some more serious ones on her shoulders... Seems they aimed for the head." Tenshi commented calmly on what she found. Now she has to think - who here would even be capable of possessing fire or using it, or at least something similar? Tenshi tried to think, pacing back and forth frequently and eventually stopping to think on it. "Hmm... Guess things got a little more heated around here..." Tenshi muttered under her breath with a joking cough to follow over the pun she made. She then just stopped, shrugged it off, and continued to watch the rest unfold.

Plutia
Before DEATH!

Plutia had decided to walk off, the slap was very painful. She didn't want to cry. She didn't need to cry. But, she silently wept, before running off. She didn't want the others to view her as just another kid. She was capable of handling herself. That Sargent person however, he was right in a way. She could have been less violent, and maybe that guy she kicked earlier wasn't wrong either. She shouldn't be dumb. It was a fact.

She soon found herself in a clearing, before looking towards the sky. The moon was out, her tears running down her face. What could she do to help? They needed someone reliable, but she had done nothing but cause problems. Maybe... Just maybe-

Plutia's eyes widened as she felt no urge to cry anymore, or any other feeling. She fell back, laying on the ground, with a slightly open mouth. Her own memories, and senses were fading, before she saw a silhouette standing above her. She then remembered..... Nothing else.

She was dead.

Epsilo Gamman

You had NO idea what had happened. During the entire time, you were just... some.. tiny thing!? You were faced down and couldn't tell what was going on, other than hearing, but it was so confusing!! And then as soon as it happened, it ended, with you transforming back to your massive, lumbering self. Well.. that was QUITE the experience... You stand back up, holding your head with your hand, and follow the group, looking back at. The trip back home was a bit of a blur as you reflected over the events... mostly... turning into a tiny bobblehead....

You and the group arrive back at the shack, to see some... sort of... sea dweller in a small pool!! It was incredible to you!! Sea dwellers were a rarity on alternia, but you didn't think earth had any type of them either!! You smile a tiny tiny toothy smile as you walk in, even though you aren't taking the timy to remember anything. For now, you were just along for the ride. You had also decided not to eat anything either... you were used to eating whatever you found in the forest, or whatever animals Xveria brought back to the cave you lived in. You just sorta sad there, deep in thought about anything and everything. Mostly this strange... stemcluster?? No no... humans called it a 'town'...

It took a few minutes, but the older human, Ford, brought up... someone was missing... again. Plutia. You scratch your head at the thought, but decide to get up with the rest of the group anyways and search for the missing person...

It takes quite some time, but you arrive as soon as one of the older humans calls out. You stomp on over, but stop right in your tracks upon seeing... another dead body... you make a low, dog like whine, and clench your chest a bit... there was a pattern now, wasn't there..

Last edited:
Morgana

Morgana stared at Orbeck sadly as he spoke to him. He was right. Morgana’s mind was being flooded with self doubt. He began to think that him being friends with people caused them to die. First Slugcat and now Plutia. He wasn’t as good as friends with Plutia as he was with Slugcat, but she was still a friend nonetheless. With his mind still clouded with self doubt he snapped at Orbeck. “Get away from me! Anyone who tries to be nice to me just ends up dying or being a traitor!” He ran off and climbed up a tree to get away from everyone. He looked down at everyone as they investigated.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

[class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; size: 13px; line-height: normal; [/class] [class=innerDiv] padding: 10px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=tabWrapper] height: 34px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=avatarImage] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587406005604712467/589276766384685056/Dezhing.jpg'); background-size: cover; margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 400px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv][div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY SERIES[/div]
[div class=header]DELSIN ROWE[/div]
[div class="avatarImage"][/div]LOCATION: Dusk2Dawn
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
EMOTIONAL CONDITION: Shook/Afraid
COLOR: #54ACD2

[div style="font-size:9px; font-style: italic; text-align:center"]Code by QizPizza[/div]​
[div class=tabWrapper][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px;"]POST[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsPost"]
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore / Nightwisher Nightwisher (GM)
MENTIONS:
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Frank West) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Plutia) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Cole MacGrath)

"Ahh..." One second Delsin was screaming with no passion as he was being picked by Cole and then placed onto the counter, the next, people got into furry costumes and embarrassed themselves with song and dance. It must have been terrible for Dipper and Blue Barney Reporter, but it was truly a painful for everyone else to witness such cringe. Even Delsausage, the nihilistic hot dog, felt pained by the performance. He just wanted it to be over...and just moments later, it was.

Delsin grew back into a human with all of his clothes on thanks to some ghost magic. He patted himself down to make sure this was actually real. The young rebel pinched himself real quick to be double sure, and the sharp pain confirmed his theory. He was human again! Delsin Rowe was finally free from the cursed form that was Delsausage Rowiener. Something about that hot dog just made him not be himself. That was really weird, and Delsin would honestly rather not think about that, just continue on and pretend it never happened. That would be for the best.

Boy was he glad when the Dipper began to lead them back to the Mystery Shack, maybe he could take a nap to process all of this and wake up to realize it was all just a dream. Or not...which would suck. As the Conduit exited the convenience store he did a little bow with his hands clasped together, "Uhh...thank for letting me go. You aren't my ancestors, but I am more than willing to bring an offering the next time I come around. Please just don't turn me into a hot dog again."

When the Ghostbusters got back to the Mystery Shack, Delsin immediately grabbed a soda from an ice chest and whatever bag of junk food was available before kicking back on a couch. The Conduit began to chug the peach flavored soda down until something came out of the can and lodged itself in Delsin's throat. A few hacking coughs and a lot of gagging later, the Conduit spat out a peach pit. What the actual heck? Who puts a peach pit inside of a soda? That's a freaking choking hazard if Delsin had ever seen one. He tossed the pit and the can away in disbelief as he began to nod off on the couch. However, his rest was short lived as a commotion began to spread around the house about another missing person.

The Conduit woke up from his peaceful rest refreshed and a bit more ready to handle the situation ahead of him. After some searching the group finally stumbled upon the purple haired girl that went missing. The scene that greeted them was...unnerving to say the least. The girl was covered in burns and the ground around her was smoldering. If he wasn't himself, he would've thought that he did it. Fire? Check. Third degree burns? Check. Possible explosion? Definitely Check. There was no way that he could've killed her though, right? He didn't make a deal with a Dorito the last he remembered. But if the Dorito was basically god, they could wipe his memory or something. No. There wasn't enough evidence. He might not be the only person who could wield fire, and it might not even be the result of powers. It could've been a blowtorch or a torch or something like that.

Delsin was pretty much filled with caution and paranoia as he moved away from the corpse to look around in the bushes. Who knows, if he finds something like a blowtorch or some other tool that could cause burns like that, it might just give him a little bit of reassurance.
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:

• Cold washes over his body in the dead of night, chills spiked down to his toes. Spread eagle across the grass, Dizzy Wallin lies hatless. Also unconscious, just as he has for most of the waking day. Fortunately, it seems his sleep has grown light, as consciousness is beginning to slip into his mind. Upon opening his eyes, the Gear is met with a canopy against the sky. He sits up in his position, looking down at his body. All limbs intact and where they should be, good, his weapons also seem to be on him. Wait... "Where's my hat?!" He turned wildly for his cap, finding it about few feet from him. He scrambled over to it, grabbing it, and placing it on his head. Now, where was he? His head feels oddly fine, considering he just woke up in a random place with no memory of how he got here. You'd think he hit his head on something, and that's his first assumption, despite the lack of evidence. He absentmindedly swiped bugs off his skin as he brought himself to one knee, standing up right after. Looking around, Dizzy only had one question on his mind: where in the hell was he?

He noticed a commotion somewhere nearby, probably what woke him up. Following the voices might lead to danger, but that's nothing he hasn't experienced before. Sure, there is apparently a shack he could check out, but that doesn't present any immediate danger, so it can't be where he is meant to go. That makes sense. He grabbed his lancer, walking quickly towards the noise. Dizzy paid no mind the twigs he snapped and noise he made, he was meaning to make himself known to these people anyhow. They speak his language, so they might be friendly. Not the best logic by any means, but he doesn't have the time for thinking. Not right now.

Getting closer would greet the Gear with a group of people searching for somethin'. There were quite a few of them, some of them had flashlights. It made Dizzy a bit jealous, he never got a flashlight. That doesn't matter right now, though, focus Dizzy. He trailed behind them, acting nonchalant, until they found what they were looking for. Being at the back, he had to go around all the folk to see what was up. When he did, the night started getting real bad. By now his eyes had adjusted to the darkness some, so he could tell what was there. The body of a very young girl, dead, but he couldn't see much more about her without a closer look. Wallin took off his hat, holding it to his chest in reverence. He turned to the group of people.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but can someone tell me what in Sam Hill is going on? A brief rundown would suffice, I understand the situation at hand requires more... attention."

Attachments

• Dizzy Wallin.jpg
    Dizzy Wallin.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread