1501203588812.pngSeems whatever the crystal they're looking had done,the effects are pretty much visible to everyone including Prompto. No doubt it reminds him of a film about a teenage,his stepdad,his love interest and her father discovering some unarchived island where big animals are small,and vice versa.

“Yeah.....next thing we know,we find some gigantic butterflies,tiny elephants,get chased by a giant frilled lizard,get saved by an old geezer....list definitely goes on.”

Nightwisher Nightwisher
Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind DapperDogman DapperDogman archur archur SheepKing SheepKing Topless Topless Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Ineptitude Ineptitude Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @whoeversgonnabesweatingbecauseofthegiantgnomes

(For those who don't get the blatantly direct shout-out,he's referencing the film,Journey 2:The Mysterious Island)

[class name=pkmn]color: #FDD001;
text-shadow:
-1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
-1px 1px 0 #2766B1,
1px 1px 0 #2766B1;[/class]
[class name=pkmn2]display: inline-block;
color: #FDD001;
text-shadow:
-1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
-1px 1px 0 #2766B1,
1px 1px 0 #2766B1;[/class]
[div class=pkmn2]Pichu!
[/div]
JDbtjIC.png

[div class=pkmn2]STATUS

Healthy.
[/div]
[div class=pkmn2]INVENTORY/POWERS

- N/A
[/div]
At first, Pichu thought of where to go. However, despite his thinking, he was already edging towards the Woods, seeing as Ford had mentioned the Multi-Bear, or whatever that thing was, was possibly more dangerous than the gnomes. That was not to say he had no concessions going to the Woods, either. Just the thought of going into them reminded him of where he was lost.

As Isabelle chose to pursue the woods, however, Pichu instantly decided to venture into them. He was not going to let Isabelle leave him anytime soon.

[div class=pkmn]"Pichu Pi! (Wait for me!)"[/div]

Sweater Squad?

That was the first thing Pichu had in mind after Mabel decided on a name for the group. He could care about the name, however; all it mattered was getting home where he belonged. A crystal was all they had to bring back from the forest, along with a claw from the caves, and Pichu was going to make sure the group finds it.

What Pichu saw next were things getting smaller and smaller...or themselves getting bigger and bigger? Either way, he was confused about it, somehow having missed the memo, and was not afraid to ask Mabel about it.

[div class=pkmn]"Pichu Pi-Pichu-chu? (Why are things getting small?)"[/div]
Nightwisher Nightwisher , SheepKing SheepKing , @SweaterSquad

Epsilo Gamman

In the caves... you shiver a bit... it was certainly cold, and you were already a troll with cold blood!! But you continue, almost tip toeing. You needed to be as quiet as possible.. you looked around, able to see rather well since.. well, trolls are nocturnal...

All of a sudden, you hear what the rest of the group hears... voices... like chanting... they were deep and growly, like yours, only deeper...

They reminded you of the horrifying whispers of the horror terrors...

You make a dog like whine at the thought of horror terrors...
they were horrifyingly large, ghastly beasts... or so you’ve heard. No troll has ever really seen them, other than the heiress you suppose...

You continue to carefully step, though you don’t think you being quiet is going to keep the.. ‘Multi-Bear’ from finding you now... but hey it couldn’t hurt... you clench your fists, waiting for what you came here for. Defending these people... especially the weaker ones, like Dipper... poor human... humans were just so... vulnerable you suppose... you make a small breathy huff, sounding like an animalistic beast.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Veradana Veradana Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek Samevi Samevi Centurion_ Centurion_ @CaveGangYeet​

588369 Nodding in agreement to Her Highness' warning,Prompto walked closer besides Kanna.

“Kanna,don't go eating anything bigger or smaller than you here,okay? They're....probably not gonna be a good snack.”

Topless Topless Crow Crow Nightwisher Nightwisher @everyoneinthesweatysquad

Miguel
Miguel's attention turned Ford as he began to speak again. He listened carefully and followed them all back up to the the Mystery Shack lobby. Once everything was explained, he made the desicion that he would try to stick with the groupie had been sticking with for the majority of this time. As he headed out, he followed Kanna and the others in their little group that was forming along with Mabel who's the leader the "Sweater and they all seemed to be heading towards the woods towards the "Height-altering crystals" as they were called. As they ventured further into the, lush, green woods, he couldn't help but chuckle at Mabel and Callie's chanting. Their enthusiasm was refreshing through all the weirdness and chaos they had all been thrust into. As they came closer to the crystals, his eyes widened in wonder at the sight of all the creatures here, some tiny and some larger. It was fascination and wondrous in these woods as the area sparkled around him.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind DapperDogman DapperDogman archur archur SheepKing SheepKing Topless Topless Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Ineptitude Ineptitude Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @SweaterSquad

Last edited:
588372Scias nodded at the black-haired man as he tucked the bag into his robes. It seemed that his advice would not be headed, and he followed the group farther into the cave. The scent hit him before he heard the chanting, although he couldn’t distinguish what the voices were saying. When Scias saw the figures’ shadows, he pushed forward, ushering Dipper back, as he readied his sword. With so many potential attackers, it would be best to be cautious.

“Th… the people who can f-fight… should g-go first.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek Samevi Samevi Centurion_ Centurion_ Birb Birb

@Cave_Group

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Shadman, the Controversy Artist
Shadman decided to go with the little boy Dipper since he wanted to meet the deadly Multi-Bear, he's definitely less dangerous than those annoying Gnomes fighting with numbers, right? He thinks that as long as he doesn't do anything to provoke him, they'll be fine and if he can remember the events of the show correctly, Dipper spared the Multi-Bear and made friends with him, he thinks or at least that's what he remembers from the show. . . So, he's going with Dipper just in case, it's not like he can just stay in the Mystery Shack and just laze around drinking beer and smoking cigars, they'd probably kick him out if he does that and he wonders why Stan and Ford just nonchalantly sent the twins to a mission without accompanying them. Sure, they're pretty capable people, especially because they're kids but watching them a little in this mission would be nice.

"Hey you assholes, wait for me!!" Shad yelled out, chasing after them until he finally managed to catch up, panting a bit as he put his hands on his knees, they checked on what was in the Campsite. He mostly stayed silent though, not adding anything to the current conversation because he has nothing else to say, he just wanted to get this over with. He wanted to grab the bag of marshmallows but somebody beat him to it, making him sigh a bit from disappointment because he wanted that bag but his hands are pretty full with the Sketchpad and Pencil right now, regretting his choice of bringing his art materials with him but he can always drop them just in case things get pretty hot, the drawings he has in this sketchpad aren't even that big anyway.​

[class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; size: 13px; line-height: normal; [/class] [class=innerDiv] padding: 10px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=tabWrapper] height: 34px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=avatarImage] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587406005604712467/589276766384685056/Dezhing.jpg'); background-size: cover; margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 400px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv][div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY SERIES[/div]
[div class=header]DELSIN ROWE[/div]
[div class="avatarImage"][/div]LOCATION: Cave
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
EMOTIONAL CONDITION: Curious/Eager
COLOR: #54ACD2

[div style="font-size:9px; font-style: italic; text-align:center"]Code by QizPizza[/div]​
[div class=tabWrapper][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px;"]POST[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsPost"]
INTERACTIONS: @FactionGuerrilla (Cole MacGrath) Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Hiryu) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Dipper)
MENTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Soos)

"Guess so. It's quite a lot to take in, really."

"You seriously don't say?" Delsin left the remark in the air as he replied to Normal Guy. Even if he'd be useless in a fight, there's a place for people who aren't superheros. Look at Reggie, he did so much to help Delsin in his fight against the DUP, what with helping the cops and helping him with everything that didn't involve explosions.

So they had to either go deal with a bunch of gnomes to find some height-altering crystals or go fight a multibear to get its claw. Somehow, the option to fight a multibear, whatever that is, sounded more appealing than the former option. Maybe it was just Delsin, but little people plus grow-shrink crystals doesn't seem to be the funnest mix. A straight up boss fight was more his style. If Cole went with him, it would be a breeze. A couple of Cinder Missiles and maybe an Orbital Drop and a lot of electricity should make short work of the multibear. Delsin nudged Cole and asked, "Hey, you heading to the caves? Mutlibear sounds like a more enjoyable experience than gnomes and grow-shrink crystals."

Before the left though, Delsin had really wanted to snag a mix tape from that big guy who had the body shape of an inverted question mark. He didn't know what that guy was gonna show them, but Delsin sure as heck wanted to check out what kind of "wickedly cool tunes" he was going to make for them. Sadly though, he couldn't find him again amidst all the other people.

No matter what answer Cole would give, Delsin began to follow Dipper out of the bunker and out into the forest. When they reached the campsite, Delsin wasn't too interested. The fire wasn't even smoldering so there wasn't anything to absorb and the marshmallows were all over the ground. There's no knowing where they have been or what they have touched. Especially if it those tiny gnomes with their tiny hands, tiny feet, and tiny dicks. Spending the next unspecified number of minutes wandering the caves with a kid as their guide wasn't exactly the best idea. Then again, apparently this kid knew where they were going, which was already a plus from Delsin wandering around with no directions.

By the time they got to the cave, Delsin was already hyped up to fight the multibear. Even with all of the voices, shadows, muskiness, and beef jerky smells, Delsin wasn't too intimidated. If anything this smelled like a man cave...literally. What's the worse that they would encounter a couple of middle-aged men watching football and drinking beer? Can't be that bad. "So...uhm...Dipper, what exactly is a multibear? Is it a bear that splits in half when you kill it, or is it like, one bear that's the size of five bears?"
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
Achilles

"Gnomes;" (Gnomes?) The word felt unfamiliar in his mouth. In fact, he had never used to word before. In fact, the concept of a little short person that bit you was preposterous in the first place. What creature would be so simpleminded as to simply bite at prey on others? Were they animals at that point, or were they once people? Time would tell when they would meet these creatures.

His mind was drawn away from the terror of existence when a chant grew steadily louder in his ears. It was in that language, but he couldn't resist joining in.

"Sweater squad, sweater squad, sweater squad!" He chanted, pumping his arms alongside the chant. He had barely noticed the disproportionately sized fauna and flora, but he hadn't really gotten to know "the east" all so well, so he assumed that it was all natural for this place.

( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), ( Crow Crow ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Topless Topless ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ),( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) ( Nightwisher Nightwisher )

Last edited:
The Doom Marine

Ford finally gave us the locations where to find the materials and I questioned his sanity. Why would the children led the expeditions. I raised a hand to object, but was quickly drowned out by people already joining up. I brought my hand down, grumbling non-words. Seriously, it would have made better sense for Ford and Stan to led the expeditions rather than the kids. The groups gathered numbers and I wished I could split myself somehow. Two of me could have ensured neither group acted stupid especially since the last incident. Tension could flare up between clashing personalities and next thing I knew I would be cleaning up their mess.

In the end I ended up going with Mabel’s group since it contained the hotheaded blonde, the small female creature, and seeming several other vulnerable people. That and Mabel was far too trusting with that cat. Didn’t she know cats have superiority complexes. They could outdo God with those complexes of theirs. Also it was small, fluffy, and cute. I needed to pet it because I haven’t seen anything cute in over several centuries. There were, in fact, a few other cute creatures going with us such as an anthropomorphic dog. Wonder if it enjoys belly rubs? But even among such an array of critters, no bunnies were found. The absence of my most beloved animal stabbed me in the heart. Alas, I continued on.

Mabel explained the dangers of gnomes as we headed off. They had teeth thus they could bite and stuff. I raised an eyebrow Paints quite the image didn’t it?

A chant rose up before long. Sweater squad, sweater squad. Again, I raised my hand to object to gesture this group would be disbanded upon our return to the shack. However, those chanting seemed to enjoy the name. Even the hotheaded blonde chanted. Who was I to take away the fun this group will have for the limited time we had. I brought it back down as a sense of nostalgia washed over me.

Perhaps it was fine to join along so I gave a thumbs up in approval.

If I found some materials, maybe I could try my hand at weaving some sweaters? Everyone should get one to go along with the theme. Yes, even the cat despite her protests. There had to be something that wouldn’t make her fur itch. In return I expected to be able to pet her.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind DapperDogman DapperDogman archur archur SheepKing SheepKing Topless Topless Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Ineptitude Ineptitude Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @SweaterSquad

Tenshi Hinanawi|The Forest where Properties Change

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

As the team aptly named the 'Sweater Squad' approached the forest, Tenshi caught on to the chanting and shrugged - can't beat 'em? Join 'em! At least, until they 'did' get to the forest. Then she stopped.
As the Sweat Squad (™) walked further and further into the forest, they would start to notice odd things. Like trees and animals that were too small, and bugs or naturally smaller animals that were too big.
Tenshi looked in bewilderment at these warped, unnatural and bizarre changes. These cannot be natural, at all. Maybe it's natural to the forest? Tenshi just tried to keep an eye out for anything of use or note - primarily that crystal they were sent to find. She made step by step as she would stay near the group but take the time to stare into the surroundings of this forest. "At least there's plenty of air in this place... Also, this is one heck of a massive group..." Tenshi commented aloud, mainly to herself, but none the less surprised yet happy - this many faces, she'll be sure to get along with at least one of them! Surely! One can hope, but she tries not to let that be her focus for now. The focus is simple - finding a crystal with the specified properties Ford requires for the portal, trying not to get beaten to heck and back by the (supposedly dangerous) gnomes, and then running off with non-literal tails between everyone's legs! What could go wrong?

In group: @TheSweaterSquad
Mentioned: ^Anyone in this, Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:
Lyle Walt and Clara Bulmer

• lyle-walt-png.586530

Mystery Shack Portal Room
    Conversing
    Interaction: Clara, Luna​

clara-png.586643

Mystery Shack Portal
    Conversing
    Interaction: Lyle​
    The robot ignored his request, instead opting to continue his conversation with the blonde-haired man. Feeling slighted, Lyle returned to Clara's side, remaining silent for the rest of the discussion. Clara, on the other hand, was still occupied and disturbed by the slug-eating sight. The slug was still alive.

Ford soon started to delegate task. One was heading to the wood to gather crystal, the other was to the caves to retrieve materials from a monster. From the content of the job, it was clear which one had higher risk of death. No matter how dangerous a material is, proper measure could be taken to counteract and danger.

On the other hand, monster subjugation required combat. No one knew how a fight would turn out. It only took one missed chance for death to take a life.

"What should we do, Lyle?"

The other multiverse dwellers started to flock. Most went for the woods, following the guidance of Mabel Pines, the girl they met before. Lyle made his decision.

"I will head to the caves," Lyle apologetically answered Luna. "it should be save enough in the woods, but I do need to help the monster subjugation."

Clara nodded in assent. They were experienced in hunting for monsters, both from their experience in Beim and the City of Library's Labyrinth. They should take the riskier job if they could do it.

"I'd get a... second opinion."
-Valentine

Valentine comforted the android as she tried to not let her see the dogs, "I think it's best if we step away from them, shall we?" She proceeds to grab the girl's hand as she steps away from the girl and man's vomit. The nurse grabs her towel from her bag and wipes the girl's mouth while she comforts her. "Don't worry, everything will be alright." She hugs the android as she pats her on the back. She looks at her on they eyes and says, "They won't hurt you, they can be trusted. Just don't worry, okay?" She gave a reassuring smile to the girl as she puts back the towel in her bag. She listens in on a conversation, something about a fork in the road as the group is divided into two. Valentine chooses to be with the cave group who is led by a boy named 'Dipper'.

She followed the group that went to the cave, she hid in the shadows of the cave while being near to the group. "So, what is this 'Multi-Bear' that your uncle speaked of?" She was curious, whenever she would find an interesting creature, she would take notes about it's body and features. She would present these findings to Brain Drain using either a letter or a walkie-talkie. As she was curious on what the boy's answer was, she noticed that a blue-haired man prepared himself for combat as some kind of chanting was heard. The nurse brandished her bonesaw while she looked sharp. "I'll fight along with you, I want to take a... closer look." She stands besides the two swordsmen while her long blue locks of hair flew with some kind of cold wind.

Damafaud Damafaud thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah @CaveDivers

588426 Great! One less problem to worry about! ....Well,I think,gotta take care of Kanna in case being depowered also meant not being able to burn the gnomes' butts off.

Prompto thought as he continued hearing some of the members of the temporary squad chant the name of their group (the sight of the scary armoured dude even giving a thumbs up approvingly during the chanting made the gunslinger really relieved).

Nightwisher Nightwisher Topless Topless Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind DapperDogman DapperDogman archur archur SheepKing SheepKing Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Ineptitude Ineptitude Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Critic Ham Critic Ham @Waitingforthesweaters

Striding along, K'thix turns to face Julie "Felid, I thought your kind would have known this. Gnomes taste like humans." he explains "A little more earthy in texture, but very similar in taste" as he looks about, his large compound eyes keep a vigilant watch over the strange happenings near the crystals. He didn't like this, not one bit. The last thing anyone needed was to end up being altered in size by these things. "Is there no other path we can take? The crystals here pose quite a hazard"

Nightwisher Nightwisher SheepKing SheepKing Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

View attachment 588414
"I'd get a... second opinion."
-Valentine

Valentine comforted the android as she tried to not let her see the dogs, "I think it's best if we step away from them, shall we?" She proceeds to grab the girl's hand as she steps away from the girl and man's vomit. The nurse grabs her towel from her bag and wipes the girl's mouth while she comforts her. "Don't worry, everything will be alright." She hugs the android as she pats her on the back. She looks at her on they eyes and says, "They won't hurt you, they can be trusted. Just don't worry, okay?" She gave a reassuring smile to the girl as she puts back the towel in her bag. She listens in on a conversation, something about a fork in the road as the group is divided into two. Valentine chooses to be with the cave group who is led by a boy named 'Dipper'.

She followed the group that went to the cave, she hid in the shadows of the cave while being near to the group. "So, what is this 'Multi-Bear' that your uncle speaked of?" She was curious, whenever she would find an interesting creature, she would take notes about it's body and features. She would present these findings to Brain Drain using either a letter or a walkie-talkie. As she was curious on what the boy's answer was, she noticed that a blue-haired man prepared himself for combat as some kind of chanting was heard. The nurse brandished her bonesaw while she looked sharp. "I'll fight along with you, I want to take a... closer look." She stands besides the two swordsmen while her long blue locks of hair flew with some kind of cold wind.

Damafaud Damafaud thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah @CaveDivers

Dorothy gasped, and reflexively cringed away as her hand was grabbed in her blind-spot. It had to be one of those mutant dogs; she knew they couldn't be trusted! Frantically whipping her head around, she blinked in surprise at who she found. Looking upon Valentine's button-nosed, very-obviously-not-a-snout face, and feeling the warmth of her soft, very human hand, Dorothy's arm relaxed, and she willingly followed the nurse aside.

The corners of her lips were curled down in an
embarrassed frown - embarrassed another grown woman had to clean vomit off of her face. But all that swiftly began to change. Helpless to resist Valentine's hug, Dorothy's shoulders fell steadily to rest while her whole body relaxed and melted into the nurse's arms. Eventually completing their embrace, and never once breaking eye contact, Dorothy-

...were those hearts? Oh boy.
"Honey, I-I..." Dorothy stuttered and stuttered, until soon, a glimmer in her eyes like a spark lit her face up like a bonfire of reborn optimism,

tumblr_inline_okwc5uIHqu1tfvt5p_250.png

"You're absolutely right!~" she exclaimed, "If nothing's real, I'm literally worrying over nothing!" the Lilim subsequently explained her unique eureka moment with a lighthearted giggle, "C'mon!~ Let's go repair this big dumb, totally fake portal with all these fluffy, totally harmless dog people!~" Dorothy cheered, following close beside Valentine and beckoning Nemu to tag along.

Interacting: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Around: Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Veradana Veradana Zamasu Zamasu Birb Birb Sleek Sleek Samevi Samevi Centurion_ Centurion_ @cave

Dorothy gasped, and reflexively cringed away as her hand was grabbed in her blind-spot. It had to be one of those mutant dogs; she knew they couldn't be trusted! Frantically whipping her head around, she blinked in surprise at who she found. Looking upon Valentine's button-nosed, very-obviously-not-a-snout face, and feeling the warmth of her soft, very human hand, Dorothy's arm relaxed, and she willingly followed the nurse aside.

The corners of her lips were curled down in an
embarrassed frown - embarrassed another grown woman had to clean vomit off of her face. But all that swiftly began to change. Helpless to resist Valentine's hug, Dorothy's shoulders fell steadily to rest while her whole body relaxed and melted into the nurse's arms. Eventually completing their embrace, and never once breaking eye contact, Dorothy-

View attachment 588435

...were those hearts? Oh boy.
"Honey, I-I..." Dorothy stuttered and stuttered, until soon, a glimmer in her eyes like a spark lit her face up like a bonfire of reborn optimism,

tumblr_inline_okwc5uIHqu1tfvt5p_250.png

"You're absolutely right!~" she exclaimed, "If nothing's real, I'm literally worrying over nothing!" the Lilim subsequently explained her unique eureka moment with a lighthearted giggle, "C'mon!~ Let's go repair this big dumb, totally fake portal with all these fluffy, totally harmless dog people!~" Dorothy cheered, following close beside Valentine and beckoning Nemu to tag along.

Interacting: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Around: Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Veradana Veradana Zamasu Zamasu Birb Birb Sleek Sleek Samevi Samevi Centurion_ Centurion_ @cave

"I guess that means you won't mind me playing with the- oh, she must've went the other way. Maybe accepting accepting that your fears are just fears is making them slowly disappear~," Nemu adds.

Jeremiah Jeremiah thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Veradana Veradana Zamasu Zamasu Birb Birb Sleek Sleek Samevi Samevi Centurion_ Centurion_ @cave​

Slugcat

Some of the others were chanting something, over and over again. Sweater... squad? What that meant, they didn't know, but they all seemed so cheerful in their chanting. Was it a kind of war cry, a pair of words that brought encouragement? Nonetheless, with the black-furred feline carrying them, they waved their tiny little arms in the air in time with the cheer.

Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Nightwisher Nightwisher @SweaterSquad

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Damafaud Damafaud @Cavegang
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

As who appears to be two blue haired people designating positions on who could and couldn't fight, Hiryu decides to hang back and let the people with weapons do the dirty work. True, he has experience in combat, but that is when he has the power of the Another Watches which both had special powers AND weapons. All he has now is a crumbling, campfire stick and a banjo. The hell is he supposed to fight with those? The Banjo, sure, he could do one strong bash and that's it. The stick--what is he, a middleschool student?

Dropping the stick as the group carried on, Hiryu's eyes dart over to what appears to be a red haired maid--the very same one who caused a commotion earlier. He's been curious about that one ever since he first saw her in the basement. She looks human, but she appears to have joints of a doll, or a robot. What is she? Having nothing else to do, he approached the robo maid, muttering a single question.

"What are you?" He asked under his breath as he walked a bit closer to robo maid...Hopefully, she didn't hear that, or perhaps, maybe she should've, as rude as it may seem.

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Damafaud Damafaud @Cavegang
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

As who appears to be two blue haired people designating positions on who could and couldn't fight, Hiryu decides to hang back and let the people with weapons do the dirty work. True, he has experience in combat, but that is when he has the power of the Another Watches which both had special powers AND weapons. All he has now is a crumbling, campfire stick and a banjo. The hell is he supposed to fight with those? The Banjo, sure, he could do one strong bash and that's it. The stick--what is he, a middleschool student?

Dropping the stick as the group carried on, Hiryu's eyes dart over to what appears to be a red haired maid--the very same one who caused a commotion earlier. He's been curious about that one ever since he first saw her in the basement. She looks human, but she appears to have joints of a doll, or a robot. What is she? Having nothing else to do, he approached the robo maid, muttering a single question.

"What are you?" He asked under his breath as he walked a bit closer to robo maid...Hopefully, she didn't hear that, or perhaps, maybe she should've, as rude as it may seem.

"A friend~," Nemu replied on Dorothy's behest, "are you a friend too~?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Jeremiah Jeremiah thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Damafaud Damafaud thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back