• The crusader nods at K'Thix as he greets her before agreeing with Kazuma's request of heading to the caves. "Kazuma, Kazuma! When we're in the cave will you make sure I get to fight one on one with the bear?!" She asks him, in an extremely excited manner as she fantasizes about getting ravaged by the beast known as a multi-bear. She followed extremely close behind him, her breath hot on the back of his neck whilst her words almost violated his ears. "I wonder what a multi-bear is... Maybe it has multiple heads or claws or maybe it can split into multiple bears for several attacks... I wonder how powerful it is, maybe it could shatter my armor in one blow... Maybe... Maybe it'll overpower me and I'll become its-" Let's just say that Darkness was cut off by someone before things got a bit too weird.

1522961080001.gif

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Samevi Samevi DapperDogman DapperDogman thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"I have a strong hunch that there's something else these Gnomes are capable of," Luna adds as the gang goes shopping for gems.

"Rarity would love this sight, but not at all the conditions..." Luna says as she looks about at everyone who stood upright and had opposable thumbs helping out.

She tried to use her magic, squinting and squeezing it out of her body, only for her horn to spark a bit to no avail.

She sighs, then proceeds to sit, feeling a bit helpless in the situation.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind DapperDogman DapperDogman Shadowfall Shadowfall SheepKing SheepKing Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @SweaterGang​

Epsilo Gamman

As the group walks... well.. the trees occasionally shake from your foot steps. And you leave a trail of massive foot prints behind you. After a while, you have to carefully tread... staying in the shadows, sort of a few feet from the group... you don’t want to get burnt!!!

Eventually, the group approaches a campsite, to which dipper questions if you should approach... you decide to answer..

“Well... I-I mean... it’s sorta in the sun... so wether we do or not, I can’t uh... join you guys... so.. yeah...”

You twiddle your fingers... hopefully you wouldn’t be a burden in the caves, where there would be no sun at all to hurt you!!

“But it’s uh... your choice.... looks sorta safe to me...”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @CaveGangYeet​

"Sweater Squad, Sweater Squad, Sweater Squad!" Callie chanted. She seemed to enjoy the name greatly. Now, all that was left was getting everyone sweaters...

"You better not dare make me one." A talking cat spoke, one which Callie had been completely oblivious to previously. The cat went on to explain how rough and scratchy wool was on her fur. Ouch. Callie could... sympathize. Scratchy itchy sweaters are the worst. But sweaters that were not scratchy were the best! Just get one of those for the cat! Simple enough! But that could come later, there were crystals that needed hunting!!

Callie smiles, walking alongside Mabel into the forest. All of the various forest-y things caught her attention- from the trees, to the birds, to the deer and other animals, and even some blue-green moss growing on a fallen log- as she looked around, keeping an eye out for the blue crystals Mabel spoke of helpfully. They hadn't found anything yet, but this was already the best. Callie's found an excitable, inkling-sized friend to be her excitable, inkling-sized self around, it's great. She needs to make this stout brunette her friend, stat!

( Nightwisher Nightwisher BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow DapperDogman DapperDogman Shadowfall Shadowfall Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara SheepKing SheepKing Topless Topless I believe that is the entire sweater squad?)

Slugcat

They were going out in two different directions, splitting the group of strangers in half. While a bit confused, they nonetheless followed the group they'd attached themselves to. Onwards they went, into a lush, green forest, so different from the dull, muted colors of their rainy world. They were looking for something, of that much, they were sure, but they didn't know what. They didn't know a lot of things recently.

Even if they didn't know, they were still doing their best to help. They kept a look out for anything that seemed out of place as they kept up the pace with the others.

Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Nightwisher Nightwisher

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim

So, as the group that was being led by Dipper left, Orbeck was left with the mission involving "gnomes". Whatever those are supposed to be. fortunately, the girl (Mable) was able to provide some information about her experiences with the creatures in question.

Mabel looked around at her growing group, happy to see that so many people were willing to follow her into the forest and smiled. “Okay, we’re going to need a name.” She decided. “How about...The Sweater Squad!”

Child or not, that title is dumbfoundingly idiotic. Transgressions on the name aside, It would be a good idea to ask for specifics on those so called Gnomes. For all he knows, they might be in possession of some form of sorceries that he can use. But it seemed dubious that they will be able to obtain one of those crystals without conflict.
"Mabel was it, out of curiously do those Gnomes practice some form of sorceries or *ahem* "magic"?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow DapperDogman DapperDogman Shadowfall Shadowfall Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara SheepKing SheepKing Topless Topless

--Whisper The Wolf--

Both Hiryu and Whisper listened to Ford as he explained the items needed to rebuild the portal--a height changing crystal and a multibear's claw.

As much as Whisper would feel at home exploring in the cave where it would most likely be dark, she had to consider that her equipment is busted--her Wisps are trapped in their capsules, making her Wispon inactive, and her mask doesn't seem to work like it's supposed to. Because of that, doing something as simple as looking for a crystal in the forest might as well be the job for her. With a nod, she followed the human girl to the forest silently, walking behind Tenshi in the process. She didn't speak all throughout the trip and looked around, searching for the crystal like they were tasked to. A light blue crystal...What would a height changing crystal shape be? Would it be similar to a Chaos Emerald or perhaps just some diamond shaped quartz? Regardless, Whisper kept an eye out, searching for the crystal in question.

{Open For Interaction}

Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

Hiryu, on the other hand, decided to follow the capped boy, Dipper. Even without his powers and his ability to turn into an Another Rider, he does have experience on fighting. All he needs is a weapon, and he's good.

While headed for the caves, the group found what would be a small campsite. That is both a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing is, there's supplies, perhaps a weapon or two. The bad thing is, there might be someone using it.

"Let's go for it." Hiryu spoke up, answering Dipper as he stepped towards the campsite. "There might be something there that we could use."

Sergeant Johnson
Johnson went with the Multi-Bear group, after being told they'd need that or some fancy-schmancy crystals. After running into a crystal on Reach that could bend time and space, Johnson wasn't about to relive that. They came upon some caves, and Johnson only listed to Some really kinky chick for a few seconds, before he gave her an open-handed slap on the back of her neck.

"You can gimp yourself AFTER we get this over with."

He growled, unslinging his MA5C Assault Rifle, and sweeping the area. He noticed a campsite, and agreed with everyone who wanted to check it out.

"A little intel never hurt. Even if it's dead bodies, we'd at least know this thing is weapons hot, and hot under the collar for some blood."

The man quipped in his ever colorful nature.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu Centurion_ Centurion_

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

Welp. That's a load of shit. All Hiryu and the rest had found on the camp was nothing more than some sticks, a bag of marshmallows, and a banjo. Whoever was using this camp didn't really seem to care much for the environment, let alone, his own stuff.

"...Well this was a waste of time..." Hiryu sighed at his flawed decision as he picked up the Banjo, examining it for something, anything. Perhaps a note--or even a bloody handprint or two? Well, my guess is a big ol' nothing.

588308Scias looked from the campsite to the sky. The walk had been long, especially with people inexperienced to travel. They would not make it back to Dipper’s house before dark. They still had not found the multibear, either. If they had to fight, then it would be better to do so when they were not tired. If whoever owned this campsite were friendly, then perhaps they could borrow some space to rest for the night.

“… We c-can’t… continue t-tonight,” he said, “I-if w-we… take t-turns at watch…, then it sh-should be safe.” They didn’t have many people for a good watch, especially for the young boy.

Upon investigating, they found it to be deserted. Strange, but the owner could still return at any time. It wouldn’t be good to be caught off guard while staying there. The others began investigating further, picking up the different abandoned possessions. Scias picked up and sniffed the bag of what looked like food. If it had been abandoned, then there was no reason to let it go to waste.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu Birb Birb Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Sleek Sleek thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Morgana

Morgana turned around to see Slugcat tagged along with the rest of the “sweater gang”. It was still going to take him a while to get used to that name. He went over to Slugcat and picked him up holding it in his paw. “Here i’ll give you a little ride. Like I said we uh... “cats” have got to stick together.” Morgana wasn’t sure what it was but Slugcat was one of the few he trusted the most in this strange new world. “We’re looking for crystals huh? We just have to keep our eyes peeled!”

Ineptitude Ineptitude DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Nightwisher Nightwisher
Anyone Anyone else in the sweater gang

Sergeant Johnson
Johnson sighed, looking around. He gripped his rifle tighter, on edge since they were in a potential combat zone.

"Nothing here. Move along."

He said, raising his rifle and aiming it deeper into the cave, waiting for the rest of the group as his eyes and the barrel of his gun scanned the darkness ahead. Johnson knew what this sort of thing likely engendered. The Flood caught him off guard when they attacked the containment station, being mislead by a captured Elite as to its true purpose. He didn't intend on fighting a bunch of decomposing freaks, bandits, or any otherkind of creepy crawlies in this confined space with this many section-eight candidates and non-combatants.

He waved for Soap to come over.

"Help me keep an eye out. Just cause we haven't been attacked like an ice cream truck in the middle of a pack of fat kids, don't mean we won't."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu Centurion_ Centurion_

Isabelle
Isabelle was optimistic, not blind. It’d be impossible for anyone to not notice the feline intensely glaring at her from the perch of Mabel’s shoulders. There was seriously a weird coincidence going on today. First the robot girl had been terrified of her and now this cat was staring with contempt plastered on her face. It’s not like Isabelle remembered doing anything to warrant this sudden wave of hatred. Did everyone just happen to have the same disdain for dogs? Curious and a bit confused about this reoccurring oddity, Isabelle carefully caught up with Mabel and the cat making sure to not make any sudden movements that could surprise either of the two. She’d definitely prefer not Being scratched by the kitty’s claws. Assuming that the cat could speak like herself, Isabelle reaches out her paw for the other to shake. You know what they saw, kill ‘em with kindness!

“I’m sure you didn’t mean to, but I noticed that you seemed to be staring at me. Is it because of something I did? I really don’t want to give off a bad first impression so please, if I did anything be sure to tell me what. I think it’d be great if we could all get along”

As for the title of Sweater Squad, Isabelle thought it was great! The name was quirky enough to relate to the unique group and also easy to say. She’d almost wished that they all had matching sweaters to fit the theme but the blistering summer heat said otherwise. They’d probably all be boiling inside of a thick wool sweater. Oh well.

A fellow canine had also joined the group. She was humanoid like Isabelle but appeared more wolffish in appearance! The stranger appeared to be by herself with nobody to talk to. That’s no fun! Isabelle once again changed her position in the moving group and now found herself walking beside the wolf girl. Hopefully the mysterious wolf would appreciate the company of a cheerful puppy!

Nightwisher Nightwisher BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow DapperDogman DapperDogman Shadowfall Shadowfall Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
@SweaterSquadyall

Soap MacTavish
I got called out by the soldier to watch his six. Sure, I'll help the guy out. Besides, he's on my level, albeit a bit more on the futuristic side. Nevertheless, we are both men of the battlefield. "Gotta agree with you on that, soldier." I say before I brandish out my rifle and aim at the darkness that is awaiting us. That "multi-bear" should better be ready.

Veradana Veradana thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sleek Sleek Birb Birb Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Centurion_ Centurion_ Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

Frank West
Interactions: Open

Mentions: Centurion_ Centurion_ , Samevi Samevi , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , DapperDogman DapperDogman , @Cavemen

Frank stepped back with his group and listened to Ford’s instructions - after he wasn’t explicitly told he could take pictures or promised an exclusive on his work, his face began to show a rather disappointed frown as he clutched his camera, ready to take pictures anyway. He wasn’t really given permission to report at Willamette - this whole thing is just as big. He can’t miss it - it would be criminal.

He spoke about the Gravity Falls Weirdness Matrix, or whatever it was actually called, and how it would prevent anyone from actually leaving - not like Frank had any intention of trying it and getting himself even more lost, anyway.

After hearing out the options laid on the table by Ford, Frank felt like his decision was already made. He didn’t need anyone to tell him that he was just a normal man with a camera - however, what they didn’t know was that he was still armed completely to the teeth with all of the garbage he had picked up in Willamette. He felt like taking a Benelli M4 automatic shotgun, chainsaws, baseball bats, sawblades, chemicals, bombs and the like just to clear out a few garden gnomes, no matter how “quite dangerousFord said they might be, was probably way overkill.

Something called the Multi-Bear, on the other hand, sounded like something big - something that could need a little extra firepower to take down. Plus, Frank thought, what kind of scoop am I going to get for taking down some gnomes? He didn’t know what this bear looked like, but he had a good idea that people would kill for pictures of it. He smiled, nodded, and then turned back to his group - Darkness, Kazuma and the ant.

"Hey, Darkness. I'm gonna go with the boy and deal with that bear." Kazuma said, leaving a frustrated sigh as he walked to follow Dipper.

I think that’s a good call. I’ll tag along with you both.” Frank spoke up, ready to take the route to the caves. He turned his head over to K’Thix, about to ask him if he was going to tag along, but he had already left in favour of the gnomes.

Guess that answers that.

Slightly disappointed that there was nothing scoop-worthy yet, especially in the campsite, Frank reached inside of his jacket pocket and pulled out a bottle of Yellow Juice, taking a small sip. Stood close to Darkness, he felt the mood shift from confused to uncomfortable very quickly - he wasn’t sure if the Drill Sergeant slapping her on the neck remedied the situation or escalated it. She’d probably be asking for him to do it harder.

Kazuma...” Frank whispered, hoping it was quiet enough for Darkness not to hear. “Does Darkness normally do... that?” Shortly afterwards, Frank spoke back up, this time to Dipper.

Dipper, I know you know this place better than all of us, but are you sure we’re not lost? I’m not expecting it to pop out at us or anything, but aren’t bears supposed to... mark territory, or something?” It’s not like Frank was worried - survival might as well be his middle name - but it’s nice to at least know where you are.​

“Sweater Squad, Sweater Squad!” The girl chanted along with Callie, glad to see someone else was on her level. With her group in tow, Mabel walked through the forest where Dipper had told her that the height-altering crystals had been. It was a bit of a walk, but hopefully they wouldn’t run into anything too creepy, or any of the gnomes.
“Sweat Squad.” Mabel corrected one of the cat like creatures that had joined up with her group. Before she turned her attention to Julie who was, once again, complaining. The more time Mabel spent around the cat-not-cat being, the young girl saw more and more personality similarities to Pacifica Northwest, who Mabel did not like very much, considering the rich, bratty girl was always incredibly mean to Mabel and Dipper and basically everyone in the town that Mabel cared about. Though she had gotten considerably nicer after a ghost incident at her mansion... but still. “Not all sweaters are scratchy,” the young brunette pointed out. After all, she wore a sweater every day and had more than one for every occasion. They were her absolute favorite clothing item and she couldn’t help but take it a little bit personally that Julie was attacking them with so much vigor.

At Julie’s comment about the gnomes, the younger twin stayed quiet, looking around at everyone else to see if they were as worried about it as she was. She didn’t like the gnomes, but she didn’t want them eaten either...just to stay in their little gnome houses away from everyone else. Luckily, the man with longer black hair from earlier took her attention away. “Um…” she thought about it for a moment. “No, but they’re pretty good at pretending to be normal people. They stack up on top of each other and walk around.” Mabel explained. “So, uh...watch out for any normal looking people too, in hoodies. They could be gnomes in disguise.” she informed the group.
As the Sweat Squad (™) walked further and further into the forest, they would start to notice odd things. Like trees and animals that were too small, and bugs or naturally smaller animals that were too big.

Sweater Squad
( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), ( Shadowfall Shadowfall ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Topless Topless ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ),( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ),

“Sweater Squad, Sweater Squad!” The girl chanted along with Callie, glad to see someone else was on her level. With her group in tow, Mabel walked through the forest where Dipper had told her that the height-altering crystals had been. It was a bit of a walk, but hopefully they wouldn’t run into anything too creepy, or any of the gnomes.
“Sweat Squad.” Mabel corrected one of the cat like creatures that had joined up with her group. Before she turned her attention to Julie who was, once again, complaining. The more time Mabel spent around the cat-not-cat being, the young girl saw more and more personality similarities to Pacifica Northwest, who Mabel did not like very much, considering the rich, bratty girl was always incredibly mean to Mabel and Dipper and basically everyone in the town that Mabel cared about. Though she had gotten considerably nicer after a ghost incident at her mansion... but still. “Not all sweaters are scratchy,” the young brunette pointed out. After all, she wore a sweater every day and had more than one for every occasion. They were her absolute favorite clothing item and she couldn’t help but take it a little bit personally that Julie was attacking them with so much vigor.

At Julie’s comment about the gnomes, the younger twin stayed quiet, looking around at everyone else to see if they were as worried about it as she was. She didn’t like the gnomes, but she didn’t want them eaten either...just to stay in their little gnome houses away from everyone else. Luckily, the man with longer black hair from earlier took her attention away. “Um…” she thought about it for a moment. “No, but they’re pretty good at pretending to be normal people. They stack up on top of each other and walk around.” Mabel explained. “So, uh...watch out for any normal looking people too, in hoodies. They could be gnomes in disguise.” she informed the group.
As the Sweat Squad (™) walked further and further into the forest, they would start to notice odd things. Like trees and animals that were too small, and bugs or naturally smaller animals that were too big.

Sweater Squad
( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), ( Shadowfall Shadowfall ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Topless Topless ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ),( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ),

Luna took this opportunity to find an abnormally large creature of the night.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), ( Shadowfall Shadowfall ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Topless Topless ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ),( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )​

Dipper glanced up to Frank and shook his head. "No... I'm sure we're going the right way," He said, before his gaze shifted to the caves behind them. Scias would find that the marshmallows in question were in fine condition, and they didn't seem to really be tampered with, aside from being a bit stale. In response to Scias and whoever else wanted to stay behind for the night, Dipper shook his head again. "No... no, we have to continue. Besides, we're nearly there anyways." Dipper replied as he motioned for everyone to follow him with one arm. In all honesty, Dipper felt a bit out of place here, especially with the soldiers and whatnot. However, Grunkle Ford had put him in charge of this group, so he wasn't about to let him down!

As he led you all deeper into the caves, you heard what almost certainly sounded like a roaring of some sort. But it didn't come from one location, no... there were several distinctly deep, many sounding voiced echoing throughout the cave. They sounded almost as if they were chanting about something, though you couldn't figure out what. Shadows of large, hulking beasts filled the cave, and you could swear that you smelled large amounts of musk and beef jerkey. "Oh boy... I think I know where we're headed..." Dipper murmured in an almost annoyed sounding tone as he led you all deeper through the caves.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Veradana Veradana Zamasu Zamasu Birb Birb Sleek Sleek Samevi Samevi Centurion_ Centurion_

Slugcat

They mewled in surprise as they were suddenly picked up by their fellow feline. Eyes wide, ears ramrod straight and tail swinging slowly, they eventually relaxed in the other's paws. Hearing the other speak, their ears flicked in response. As they trecked further into the forest, their thoughts went back to their home.

They wondered if their cyan friend was alright alone. They wondered if the scavengers would be sad about their sudden disappearance. They wondered if Moon and Pebbles were okay, even if the latter was... unpleasant to say the least. The creatures they found themselves with were mostly kind, however, despite their stressing predicament, and they even began viewing some of them in a much more positive light.

They shook themselves out of their thoughts when they suddenly noticed something amiss.

Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Nightwisher Nightwisher

0e65e7640340a16068734dd46468fb9f.png
Kazuma blinked, his eyebrows raised as they continue on their trek. "Why yes, Frank. Yes she does." He answered plainly. "She has problems."
"Guys, it'd be best if we didn't let Darkness try to take the Multi-bear on her own. She won't even try to hit it. She'd just try to fulfill her weird fantasies." He said in an informing tone, glaring at Darkness in such a way to tell her to keep her masochism to herself, just this once.

At the appearance of the shadows, Kazuma began to fall just a couple steps behind everyone else, a move which he believed was smart.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Veradana Veradana Zamasu Zamasu Birb Birb Sleek Sleek thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Centurion_ Centurion_

Morgana

Morgana noticed that Slugcat looked a little upset, so he gently patted it on the head. “I think I get why you look so down. You’re probably worried about your friends back home aren’t you? Hell, I’m pretty worried about my friends as well.” Morgana stopped himself and realized something. “Oh right you can’t really understand me can you?” Morgana noticed as the environment began to become strange. Things weren’t their normal average size. “We must be getting close to those crystals...”

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude Nightwisher Nightwisher

--Whisper The Wolf--
Nightwisher Nightwisher @Sweatergang SheepKing SheepKing
latest

By the time Whisper had decided to look at her left side, she was suddenly greeted with a yellow dog walking beside her that she didn't notice there, causing Whisper to gasp softly as she involuntarily tense up for a second before loosening up; giving her a bit of a fright. She appeared to be similar to the dogs back from where Whisper was from, except a bit more stubbier, and more cartoon-like. Especially those beady eyes and that...Damn, adorable smile.

Whisper pondered if the dog girl was simply walking beside her coincidentally or if she needed anything from her. Conversations are definitely not her style, though, preferring to be quiet at work...She appreciates the company though, nonetheless.

Going deeper and deeper into the forest, Whisper began to notice some abnormalities. The first one was a tree she passed by, appearing to be similar to the one she climbed on before. Then, the next thing she saw was a slightly bigger ladybug.

"...We're getting near..." Whisper whispered to herself and to the others that may hear her, prompting her to hold her Wispon like a rifle, despite it not being able to fire.

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu @Cavegang

Hearing the soldiers telling the group to move, Hiryu turned to the dog guy who was sniffing a bag of marshmallows.

"Hey, we're moving." Hiryu called out to his canine companion before walking towards the rest of the crew, picking up one of the sticks along the way. It could be used as a torch in the cave.

Being led deeper into the cave, Hiryu held both the burning stick and the banjo in a manner used to smack people, glancing around he hears voices. Stuff that sounded like bears...

They're near their target.

Users who are viewing this thread