• Darkness realizes that she was choking out Kazuma when his cries snapped her out of her strange delusions. "-Oh! Aha.. Sorry Kazuma!" She apologized, releasing him from her grasp. She wasn't too sure about what they would do next, the only real thing that they could do was meet more people and bond until the old man fixed his machine.

"Oh!" Darkness exclaimed, "I forgot introductions!" She says with an honest smile. First, she pointed at the reporter; "Kazuma, this is Frank. He reminds me of you and I think you two would get along well together." She comments before pointing at the large ant-man. "And this is K'Thix, I just barely met him. But he sounds like a very strong and powerful warrior." Once she'd introduced Kazuma to the two of them, she hoped that Kazuma would at least try to be nice for once to prevent any kind of fight and kick-start the new group's relationship with one another.

"If either of you forgot, my name is Darkness and I am a Crusader of Eris."

latest

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Samevi Samevi DapperDogman DapperDogman

"Well, uh, greetings. It's good to meet you too. I don't know about any Gods, but the three of us were just about to check out this shack. We're looking for..." Frank paused, trying to recall the description that Kazuma and Darkness had given him "... some kind of loud, blue-haired archpriest, and a kid dressed like a wizard." Frank took this moment, now that the situation was more relaxed, to raise his camera and take a quick snapshot of K'Thix.

Click!

Frank smiled to himself, looking at the picture he had just taken. Zombies, spec-ops cover up, completely out-of-this-world creatures - if he didn't have the biggest scoop of his career before, this would definitely seal the deal.

"I mean... the more the merrier, right? You can tag along, if you wanna. Let's see what's in here..."

Drawing his sword from the ground, the ant nods. Standing now with his right hands on the hilt of his greatsword, the majority of the weapon's weight on his shoulder, he sighs quietly as he watches their display "Human affection is so bizarre" he mutters to himself as he glances back to Frank, knowing the pair would likely be too engrossed in their weird display of intimacy

"I shall keep an eye out for either of those people" Kay replies to the man, still leaning on his greatsword, even as everyone around him began to discuss some portal. Though it sounded like humans here had become even less magically capable than back home, now relying on some highly advanced machinery instead to generate their portals for them. Guess that explains how he got here anyway.

"As for joining you, that depends on who exactly those two are. As it stands, I don't know anything about them" he says with a small shrug. "As happy as I am to find fellow adventurers, you can't blindly trust them" he then gestures toward Frank's camera "What does that small box do?"

At last, he turns to face Darkness, slightly confused "Have we met?" he ponders, scratching the top of his head with one of his left hands he probably would have furrowed his brows, if he had any, instead the large compound eyes of the creature studied her "In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you, Darkness"

As he feared, a foreign god. This was not good "What a terrible joke" he muses to himself, mentally cursing about his situation "The orb may be stolen in my absence, this does not bode well"
The ant began pacing silently, deep in thought about whatever orb it was he was searching for. The object of his long and arduous quest might just vanish while he was here waiting for the portal to be fixed. How troublesome. "And worst of all, Xom's chaos no longer graces my touch"

Centurion_ Centurion_ Samevi Samevi Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

The Doom Marine

All weapons were accounted for after several seconds of checking. A few dolls were missing, but they weren’t a tragic loss. They always popped up in the most unexpected of places.

I noticed a blonde male approaching me. It wasn’t the hotheaded blonde who spoke Greek, but one with an ax. I eyed his approach, a dozen thoughts racing through my mind. Would this end with me throwing myself into the elevator and leaving the place? I tensed when he stopped. Instead of trying to grab my arm, screaming about lies, or speaking in another language, he merely asked how I acquired my weapons.

There was a twinkle in my eye. Finally, I didn’t have to deal with a headache… well there was a problem with communication though.

I gestured with my hands asking if he could understand what I was saying. Hopefully he didn’t interpret it as me saying something rude as the Kung Fu guy did. Which reminded me, where was he?

Nightwisher Nightwisher Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Mentioned)

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Annoyed
    Condition: Healthy
    Color: #799caf
    The blonde watched as the man's hands moved, and Felix hesitated before nodding. "Yes, I think so." He said, hoping that he had read the hands correctly. "So you don't speak?" He asked. There were three languages that Felix could speak thanks to his uncle: English, French, and Sign Language. Though he barely spoke in his world, and then... well, he didn't want to think about what had happened in the other worlds he had traveled to.

It was nice, though, to have this armored man react to him in a way that wasn't violent, as it seemed from what Felix could tell, violence sort of surrounded the man. Maybe people just didn't understand him and expected him to be that way... Though Felix had the sense that he was also very capable of being very violent if he wanted to. The Messorem didn't need his ability to see souls to guess that much.
    [/div][/div]

latest
Kazuma finally decided to just suck it up and introduce himself. "My name's Kazuma. Satou Kazuma. I'm an adventurer who's meant to defeat a demon king or something but honestly I just want to live a quiet life." He explained with a sigh. "And this is Darkness, one of my companions. She may look tough with that armor on, but trust me, she couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if she tried."

It was now that Kazuma noticed the ant has a sword. The ant has a sword. He decided not to get on the ant's bad side, he didn't want to be killed by a bug, no matter how much more manly than him it was. Kazuma briefly reflected on his flaccid muscles and lack of abs. "So what's that orb thing you mentioned? Sounds important."

Kazuma's attention shifted to the camera. "Oh, that? That's a camera. It takes pictures." He explained bluntly.

Centurion_ Centurion_ DapperDogman DapperDogman Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

The Doom Marine

The ax-wielding blonde hesisted and I was about to sigh when he spoke. Yes, he did understand me. Finally, someone who at the very least thought he could understand me. I already tire of people trying to grab me or me slipping back into daddy mode to punish people. Perhaps he could explain to the Kung Fu guy my intentions earlier too?

The blonde asked if I didn’t speak. I tilted my head. I remember speaking at one point, but the last time I spoke was some eons ago when I screamed profanities at a Dark Lord who kept chucking pineapples at me.

I gestured to him that I did use to speak, but a long time of fighting in Hell had apparently robbed me of my ability to speak. I also gave him a brief description of what Hell was and why I fought against it. The Demons kept trying to consume worlds so they had to be kept in check. And no, they couldn’t be negotiated with. Last person that tried to ended up becoming a torture doll. As for my weapons, I had acquired them after waking up stripped naked to a stone coffin in a structure on a planet known as Mars. It suffered a demonic invasion because the idiots there kept trying to extract energy from Hell.

Seriously, who goes into a hostile area filled with beings that hate you with their entire being just to extract some fuel?

Nightwisher Nightwisher @Whoever else wants to interact

Continued from here.

The Story so Far
A group of strangers from across the multiverse awoke at a strange place called the “Mystery Shack”, none of which knowing how or why they were placed here. After a bit of mingling from the staff of said Shack, the group found out they were dropped into a land known as “Gravity Falls, Oregon”.

Eventually, a man by the name of Stanford Pines appeared from behind the vending machine alongside his associate/great nephew, Dipper Pines, and led the group behind it with him. There, he showed them the portal that they appeared from and told them that, after it went haywire, it had shut down and could take upwards to years to recharge. Ford then explained that if they wanted to get home sooner, they would have to go out and gather materials for the portal, and would otherwise be unable to leave unless they did so.

Without much of a choice, the group set out to do just that, unaware of the dangers that awaited them...

P0iD524.png

Chapter One
“Somewhere in the Woods”

After a bit of mingling, Ford gave a firm nod and cleared his throat. “Alright! I do believe that enough discussion has been made on the matter.” He said, clasping both six-fingered hands together as he stepped forward. Turning to those around him who asked to go and get the parts for the portal, Ford would nod and chuckle.

tumblr_pskxowdLbI1rtctzxo3_400.png

“You’re eager! I like that,” He said as he slowly but surely made his way back to the control room you all entered from. Holding up a finger, he continued. “However, the journey to gather these materials will be quite dangerous. What lies in these woods is beyond your run-of-the-mill weird.” He declared as he led you all back up the steps and into the elevator. You all ended up back in the lobby, where Soos was still fiddling with his keyboard and Wendy was now texting on her cellphone.

“Oh, hey doods!” Soos exclaimed with a small wave and a smile. “I made some wickedly cool tunes for your cool portal journey.” He declared proudly, though Ford held up a hand before he could play them.

“Soos, I’m afraid that time is of the essence here, so your synthesized piano tunes will have to wait.” Ford replied, to which Soos just laughed and nodded.

“Alright doods! Well, it’ll be here if ya need it!” He exclaimed before picking up the piano and putting it back in the cabinet it came from, and then backing up into the shadows of the Mystery Shack.

giphy.gif

With that out of the way, Ford would lead the group outside of the Shack alongside Dipper, Mabel, and Stan. He stood out in front of the large mass of people and cleared his throat to garner everyone’s attention once more. “Alright! Now that we’re all here, I believe it’s time we begin our search for these materials!” He said, clasping his hands together. “Oh, and for those of you worried about being looped back to the Shack again, fear not!” He exclaimed, punctuating his point by matter-of-factly pointing an index finger up into the air. “The portal itself has been fully drained of power, meaning that the entirety of Gravity Falls is free to explore at your leisure.” He declared, before adding, “However, as I stated earlier, Gravity Falls’ Law of Weirdness Magnetism has created a barrier of sorts around the town, so therefore any attempts to leave will be futile, I’m afraid.”

“Anywho, rather than giving you all the materials outright, I believe it best that we divide our hunts up into groups, to make the search less confusing without overwhelming you all,”
He said, before turning to the outskirts of the Mystery Shack. He pointed you all down the path which led outwards. “This here path will split into two opposite directions once you make it down the hill. The left path will lead to the woods, which is where you will find a cluster of height altering crystals. You’ll know when you see them, they’re quite the eyecatcher. For the portal, I will require one that’s quite large in size.” He said, before turning to face all of you once again. “However, be cautious of a group of gnomes who live there. From what Dipper tells me, they’re quite dangerous.” He said. Dipper scratched the back of his neck and laughed.

tumblr_inline_penmh4AGXV1se6qte_100.png

“Yeah… they’re certainly not the best company…” He muttered under his breath.

tumblr_p3cmix64U91wqaa5qo8_400.png

“They’re not bad when they’re stacked on top of each other and being a boyfriend though.” Mabel piped in. Dipper just rolled his eyes.

Nodding, Ford continued. “The right path, on the other hand, leads to a system of caves. One of those caves houses the equally, if not more dangerous, Multi-Bear. He is not a force to be reckoned with. I require exactly one of his claws to power the portal.” He said as he turned to Dipper and Mabel.

“Dipper, you will lead the cave expedition, and Mabel, you will lead the woods expedition.” He said as he looked up. “Stanley and I will remain here and guard the shack.” to which Stanley only grunted in response.

“Yeah, yeah,” He said as he looked down to Dipper and Mabel. Crossing his arms, “You kids just better come back safe now, ya hear?”

“Of course, Grunkle Stan!” Dipper exclaimed proudly, before tugging out a flashlight. “After all, Mabel and I deal with stuff like this all the time.” He bragged as he began to twirl said flashlight in his hands… only for it to fly up and hit him in the eye. “Owowowowow….” He hissed as he quickly brought a hand up to hold his eye. Mabel laughed.

“Yeah, Dipper and I got this. The Mystery Twins are on the case.” She said, sharing a look with her twin, prompting them both to chuckle due to some kind of unspoken inside joke...

original.gif

...before Mabel gently pushed her brother and Dipper responded by flipping his sister's hair over her face, which made her sputter and make “Puh!” sounds with her lips. Clearly, the groups were in good hands.

“..Right. Well, good luck to all of you nonetheless.” Ford said, and with that, you were all left to explore the areas Ford had mentioned.

[OOC: Tag thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore for the Caves and Nightwisher Nightwisher for the Woods]

Cast List
darkred darkred as Sarah and John Connor (Terminator)
T The Man With No Name as Sans (Undertale AU)
SheepKing SheepKing as Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as 2B (Nier: Automata) and CZ (Overlord)
Birb Birb as Epsilo Gamman (Homestuck OC)
Wedge Wedge as Jim Hopper (Stranger Things)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Morgana (Persona 5)
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Dorothy Haze (VA-11 HALL-A)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Doomguy (DOOM)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Lord Hater and Commander Peepers (Wander Over Yonder)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as K'Thix (DCSS OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog) and Hiryu Kakogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Julie Taylor Luckett (OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Prompto Argentum (Final Fantasy XV)
Crow Crow as Sanjou Nemu (Magical Girl Raising Project) and Princess Luna (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Rhysie Rhysie as Rhys Strongfolk (Borderlands)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Shadman (Shadbase)
marc122 marc122 as Pichu (Pokemon)
Sleek Sleek as Sergeant Avery J. Johnson (Halo)
Damafaud Damafaud as Lyle Walt and Clara Bulmer (Sevens)
Noivian Noivian as Daxtrien Hartnet (Pokemon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Felix Combferre Auclair (OC)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fulgore MK III (Killer Instinct)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Slugcat (Rain World)
Zamasu Zamasu as Soap MacTavish (Call of Duty)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising 3)
Shadowfall Shadowfall as Achilles of Phtia (Greek Mythology)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Dizzy Wallin (Gears of War 3)
Topless Topless as Kanna Kamui (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Callie (Splatoon 2)
Veradana Veradana as Scias (Breath of Fire IV)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Ekken Traksa (XCOM OC)
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion as Samantha Ann Whitley (OC)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Zacian (Pokemon)
Clover Clover as Eddie Brock (Marvel Comics)
Hercynia Hercynia as Zenos yae Galvus (Final Fantasy XIV)
Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock as Miguel (Road to El Dabo)
SeirenK SeirenK as Omega (Final Fantasy XIV)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Cole Macgrath (inFAMOUS)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou Project)
Zerulu Zerulu as Sterlok (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)
Rysesaka Rysesaka as Kawhi Leonard (Game of Zones)
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Valentine (Skullgirls)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Kung Lao (Mortal Kombat)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Wigfrid (Don't Starve)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Darkness (Konosuba)
Samevi Samevi as Kazuma Satou (Konosuba)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls 3)

Last edited:
"Which direction do you all propose we shall go?" Luna bellows, looking towards her allies. "They all seem to possess the same amount of risk... though we would like the specifics on the Gnomes' capabilities that make them so dangerous."

Ineptitude Ineptitude Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Topless Topless Damafaud Damafaud @etcetcetc

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"..." Nemu looks towards the probably-still-frightened Dorothy, eager to follow her. Lost in a need to aid, she seemed to temporarily forget about her supposed pony friend, deep inside very assured that she could handle herself.

"... whoever we pay a visit to, maybe talking to them will get your distress off your mind~."

Jeremiah Jeremiah

Last edited:
Tenshi Hinanawi|Time To Explore

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

“Anywho, rather than giving you all the materials outright, I believe it best that we divide our hunts up into groups, to make the search less confusing without overwhelming you all,” He said, before turning to the outskirts of the Mystery Shack. He pointed you all down the path which led outwards. “This here path will split into two opposite directions once you make it down the hill. The left path will lead to the woods, which is where you will find a cluster of height altering crystals. You’ll know when you see them, they’re quite the eyecatcher. For the portal, I will require one that’s quite large in size.” He said, before turning to face all of you once again. “However, be cautious of a group of gnomes who live there. From what Dipper tells me, they’re quite dangerous.”
“The right path, on the other hand, leads to a system of caves. One of those caves houses the equally, if not more dangerous, Multi-Bear. He is not a force to be reckoned with. I require exactly one of his claws to power the portal.”
“Dipper, you will lead the cave expedition, and Mabel, you will lead the woods expedition.” He said as he looked up. “Stanley and I will remain here and guard the shack.”
Tenshi slowly processed this... Seems like it's time to split up from the pack, and help with this material searching. Now then, where does she personally want to go? To aid in retrieving a large height altering crystal over in the woods, or does she go to the cave system against beings known as Multi-Bears to aid in gathering one of the claws? She slowly began to think and soon came to the conclusion of wandering the woods. If the group of gnomes is as strong as Dipper claims they might be, there may be a deal of force needed, or so she thinks. So, she decided to band up with the team that would go to the woods, ergo, in Mabel's team to aid with the crystal hunting and shortly to prepare herself to venture. "Welp, the crystal hunting sounds kinda cool! I wonder how pretty they'll be... No less the size of the crystal we'll find, although a big one... I'm getting eager just thinking about it!" She said to herself in an effort to energise herself. No downsides what-so-ever, right? Well, she's leaving the rest of her group behind, so there's that. Potentially.

In group: (Tenshi is leaving her squad, so nobody.)
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (NPCs)

Morgana

Morgana nodded his head at what Luna said. “I agree with Luna. We should know what our enemies are capable of, but still it’s gnomes so they can’t be that bad right?” He stood there with a bit of a smug grin. “When it comes to Phantom Thieves we laugh at the face of danger, so I’m ready for any direction we choose to go!” Well I guess a short way of saying that is I’m ok with going wherever everyone else agrees on.”

Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude Topless Topless

Epsilo Gamman

As the group, again, is ushered aaaaaaall the way back upstairs... you stay at the back of the group so that if you got stuck, you wouldn’t be holding anyone back. Again, your feet almost seem to shake the hallway as you drag yourself up.

Upon exiting, you sorta listen... but as soon as this Stanford guy starts mentioning some sort of ‘Multi-Bear’...

“The right path, on the other hand, leads to a system of caves. One of those caves houses the equally, if not more dangerous, Multi-Bear. He is not a force to be reckoned with. I require exactly one of his claws to power the portal.”

Well alright... NOW youre interested... you instantly make up your mind. You probably wouldn’t be as useful with the crystals... but people could get hurt from this multi-bear. You would be much more useful defending from a massive... cholerbear! It might be like fighting off a cholerbear!! You’ve fought off massive cholerbears before!! This should be a piece of cake!!

You crack your neck a bit, almost smiling, looking at... ‘Dipper’... small kid.. probably not that high status in human culture... well anyways, you’d go with him. You then look down, looking for Isabelle. You gently tap the top of her head to get her attention.

“Hey uhhhhh.... I’m gonna... go into the caves so Uhm... yeah.... I don’t know if you’re uh... gonna go that way or...”

Again... you mumble the rest of your sentence. You sigh, and stand back up, looking to see who else would be going to the caves, as you shuffle on over to dipper. And... sorta stare him down almost. Not intimidatingly, just observing. Of course... your size and appearance in general contribute to you looking brutally angry.

SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @CaveGangYeet​

Last edited:
KonoSuba-005.jpg
Oh, you have got to be kidding. None of those sound fun or easy! Taking into account the possibility that he can't use his skills, forest work would probably be the easier of the two considering there's more light, but it's the home turf to the gnomes - and there are likely a lot of them, from the sound of things! Way harder to deal with than one big thing. On the other hand, the multi-bear sounds to be just one monster, so that'd be much easier in the end.

Hmm. Come to think of it, if it's anything like a boss fight or even fighting one of the Demon Lord's minions, then it shouldn't be too hard as long as you have strength in numbers. Plus, most of the people here seem pretty strong anyways, so chances are he can just stand back while everyone else does the work. "Hey, Darkness. I'm gonna go with the boy and deal with that bear." He stated, enacting his plan. He didn't really care what she decided to do, but he knew her thought process would probably be determined by which monster/group of monsters could mess her up more.

He sighed as he walked over to Dipper's group.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Centurion_ Centurion_

Callie slid off of the Doom Marine's shoulders, executing a surprisingly well-practiced flip in the air, before landing on her feet. She listened to the family (she assumed they were a whole big family, but she could be wrong) explain the situation at hand. Two groups, two resources, one portal. One group was to follow Dipper into some caves and find a multi-bear. The other was to follow Mabel into the forest to find crystals that change the size of things.

For some odd reason, the multi-bear reminded the squid of Mr. Grizz. Perhaps an offering of Salmonid eggs would appease this multi-bear? Whatever the case, it was a claw the cave group was after, so it would involve a lot of fighting. And fighting Mr. Grizz never sounded like a good idea, no matter how well-equipped you think you might be. He's a scary, scary man.

The other group sounded like they were going to have a much easier time getting their resources. Simply follow the path, keep an eye out for crystals, and don't run into the gnomes. Simple enough, right? Well, Callie thought she was right, and so she walked over to Mabel, pumping a fist in the air, "Let's go get some height-altering crystals, yeah!" Then, she remembered normally people like to know who you are before going on scavenger hunts with you, "I'm Callie, by the way! You're Mabel, right?"

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher @MabelGroup)

Last edited:
588141His questions just seemed to disturb the red-head even more. Scias started to back off, putting his herbs away. The scantily-clad nurse could take care of her.

From behind him, somehow, a young woman reached up and placed one of the little Grasslander-like people on his head. He quickly made sure to steady her so that she wouldn’t fall off before crouching down low and offering his hand to help her down. The human woman asked if he bit, to which he shook his head, rising to his feet. He shuffled away, slightly.

Ford gave them their first tasks. Given the choice, Scias opted to go with the group to the cave. He had never heard of something called a multi-bear, but if they needed to harvest its claws, then his skills may be useful. He walked over to the child, Dipper, and nodded at him.

“Is th-the m-multibear…dangerous?” he asked, “p-please… stay behind m-me, in c-case of attacks.”

SheepKing SheepKing Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Pictures?" he asks, leaning in slightly to examine it "Is there's a fairy inside with a quill and parchment?" he asks, slightly giddy "What a quaint device, no matter how it works" he says, giving a thumbs up, and glancing at his hand, as if to ensure he'd done it right. Then, he turns back to Kazuma "A demon king?" he asks, cupping his chin in thought "A Paladin was a wise choice to bring to such a conflict" he says, giving a nod to the woman, though his eyes came to rest upon her sword for a moment, he said nothing else "Ah, the Orb of Zot...It was made a very long time ago, some say by a Gnome of great power, it's guarded by terrible beasts, and locked away with runs hidden throughout the many realms"

He gestures with a hand, before realizing nothing was happening, and sighing "I had some of the runes, though it seems they are no longer in my possession" he sighs "A shame, I hope they haven't been stolen by the time I return"

Then a whole bunch of words got thrown around by the humans that lived here, causing Kay to cross his arms and listen. He heard a lot of words he didn't understand, but he was aware of one thing, at least. Gnomes. Though these people seemed to think of them as somewhat malicious, how strange. Gnomes had always been as civilized as anyone else back home. Though they were also capable of as much evil as any human or elf, too.

Deciding to stick to what he knew, K'thix moved closer to Mabel, resting once more against his sword

Nightwisher Nightwisher @Mabel Group​

Achilles

Achilles gladly took the rag from the... courtesan? This was waaaaay more than he usually got when he went somewhere, but maybe his standards were just too high. Was fabric a rare or expensive commodity in the east? Nonetheless, he lowered his expectations and wiped himself up. "Σας ευχαριστώ, κάπως ξένος." (Thank you, kind stranger.) He pieced together some of what the better looking man had said, from the context of the speech, gesturing, and the little bit of the language he was starting to understand just from hearing it enough.

He shuffled to his feet, and wiped the last vestiges of his stomach from his own feet. The great Achilles, reduced to cleaning up messes that he created. Didn't he have a servant do this for him or something? No, he never threw up like that before. Well, he never questioned his world-view before either. He never was transported to a different world altogether before either, so all of this was new to him. He supposed that he would learn something from all of this, at least.

People already seemed to begin dividing their attention on what needed to be done first. Fight many bears, or get crystals whose height is altered, or something along those lines. Achilles was always up for a challenge, but he grew bored of fighting, always. Especially against beasts. He slew a boar with his bare hands at the age of 6, and was known for leading hunting trips since. He was not going to fight any amount of bears. Crystals and "gnomes" however, sounded like a change of pace. That, he could get behind.

As people gathered to two expedition leaders, he joined up with the little girl. Perhaps, this would be easy, or incredibly difficult. He wouldn't know, the east was a strange place for him, but he knew for certain that he was (probably) up for the task.

"Ας το βρούμε γρήγορα. Έχω έναν πόλεμο να τελειώσω." (Let's find this quickly. I have a war to finish.)

Nightwisher Nightwisher @babelgroup

Isabelle
As all hope of getting down safely was seemingly lost, she’d had just about decided to take the risk and jump. Thankfully Scias had noticed the extra weight on top of his furry head and had kindly kneeled for her and offered his hand which she gleefully accepted and used to help her walk down. Once finally off of the towering dog, Isabelle thought it to be polite to thank him for his benevolent deed.

“Thank you Mister!”

She then felt a tap on her round cartoony head and saw that it belonged to Espilo. Now needed elsewhere, the yellow puppy gave a friendly smile and a quick wave towards Scias before turning back to the grey tinted troll. He’d mentioned that he’d be going with Dipper’s group who were going to the cave.

She would have also gone with him if it weren’t for the threat of what Ford had called the Multibear. There wasn’t any information given as to what it was except for the explicit directions of not confronting it. Now, Isabelle wasn’t the most cowardly person out there but there were some things in life that she believed were just not meant to be messed with by someone of her size. For the multibear, she’d be nothing but an adorable chew toy to rip apart as an appetizer. Gnomes on the other hand, seemed like the much safer option for Isabelle. She didn’t know what they could do, but could living lawn ornaments be all that dangerous? Isabelle finally decided she’d probably have better luck with the gnomes in the forest.

“I think I’ll be going with Mabel’s group but we can definitely meet up after!”

With a final wave of goodbye, Isabelle strolled over to where Mabel and the rest of the growing group were. When she got over there she noticed a certain someone she’d talked to briefly also there.

“It’s nice to see you again Kay!”

DapperDogman DapperDogman Birb Birb Veradana Veradana Nightwisher Nightwisher @WeTheForestBois

"Uhhh... honestly, it's been so long that I don't really remember." Dipper replied as he nervously scratched the back of his scalp. With enough people declaring to follow his lead, Dipper would give a nod to Mabel and begin his trek into the caves of Gravity Falls alongside those who joined him.

The trek through the woods was quite peaceful, actually. The serene beauty Gravity Falls provided was unlike any other, and all that you had to accompany you were the sounds of leaves and twigs cracking beneath your feet and the birds chirping through the summer air. It took almost all day, but eventually you all made it up the mountains where the caves were. On your way up, however, you encountered a small campsite. Dipper glanced to all of you and thumbed towards it.

"Do you guys think we should investigate it?" He asked with a quirked brow.

Veradana Veradana Birb Birb Samevi Samevi @Caves

“Well...the gnomes have teeth so they can bite and stuff.” Mabel said, trying to think of the things that did make the gnomes dangerous. “Oh! Last time I saw them, they were looking for a queen, so they kidnapped me. So, uh, look out for that I guess.” Mabel said, pointing to all the females around her.
She turned her attention to someone else who walked up to her. She looked odd, but Mabel liked that. “Yeah!” She lifted her hands into the air in excitement. Mabel was getting pumped for this. It wasn’t often she got to lead the adventures. “Mabel, yeah. Hey, Callie.” The young brunette smiled.
Mabel looked around at her growing group, happy to see that so many people were willing to follow her into the forest and smiled. “Okay, we’re going to need a name.” She decided. “How about...The Sweater Squad!”

With the name for the group decided, Mabel led the group through the forest, humming as they went along. "Keep your eyes out for light blue crystals." She called out, remembering that she was the only one in the group who had even seen a height-altering crystal before.

The Sweater Squad
( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ) ( Shadowfall Shadowfall ) ( SheepKing SheepKing )

Kanna Kamui

Finally, something for Kanna to do something rather than just stay a bored for all the time. Given the decision to go to the woods or caves, the dragon girl decided to follow the grouo to the former as she sees is a bit more safe than going to a cave and encounter this "multi-bear" or whatever you call it. Some time later, Mabel lead the group into the forest. Kanna is excited as ever.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind DapperDogman DapperDogman Shadowfall Shadowfall SheepKing SheepKing

Soap MacTavish
Forest or cave? Hmm...I don't know about which of them is more dangerous. Gnomes? Nah, I know what they look like, but this so called "multi-bear"? Curious. I might as well go for the latter to see what this "multi-bear" is. The old man said he needed its claws, and I have the right firepower. I follow the kid and the group to the cave, but then we stumble upon a campsite. It may appear to be abandoned, but what if it is a trap? I look down at the kid and say "Your call. If we do get investigate, it is either we've lead ourselves into a trap or not." I then glance over to the rest of group and add "Same thing for all of you."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana Birb Birb Samevi Samevi

Morgana

Morgana followed close behind the group going to the woods. How dangerous could gnomes even be? He mumbled something under his breaths. “what kind of name is sweater gang...” He shrugged it off and continued walking. He noticed Kanna had went with the group and tried to talk to her. “I hope you enjoyed getting to pet me because it probably won’t ever happen again.”

Crow Crow Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude Nightwisher Nightwisher

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
Her ears had twitched backwards at the sound of the crashing picture frame, causing Julie to briefly grin to herself in delight. None of the distinct high pich of shattering glass however, which was a bit of a disappointment... Perhaps she had miscalculated just how though it appeared to be, or even had bumped into it wrong. Oh well~ Pleanty of chances to knock stuff over, it didn't have to be perfect right in the first time. That'd be boring.

Julie had kept on with the scratching motion until Mabel had gotten to her, prompting the Nekomata to gesture at the buttons with her head. Not that the human-kit had understood it at first, forcing the Youkai to gesture at the panel with her paws this time. Finally! Now she had made herself understood. Good.

"Yes dear, thank you~", she had purred contently, "Couldn't get to them in this form, unfortunately."

Stepping into the elevator beside the girl, the cat watched as Mabel pressed the button to go back up, to the first floor, making note of which the right one was. Strange, she mused to herself wondering how the box-y contraption worked exactly. It looked fairly different from the ones she knew, which were mostly steam-powered or actually pulled up by people and a very convoluted rope system. No sight of tubes, however, or a boiler room and to assume there was another human pulling it would be silly. They didn't seem like the kind to dwell in slavery or the like, no one would sign up for a job this degrading voluntarily, would they?
...What she was saying, of course someone would, humans were just that stupid.

"Maybe I should stick with you, in case I run into any other size disfunctions which I most likely will...", Julie sighed, her ears lowering with the action, "One can never truly appreciate having hands as appendages, until you can't use them, don't they? Feels... awfully handicapped."

She stopped in thought for a while before interrupting once more, with a swish of her tail:

"That was not a pun.", not even giving the girl a chance to say anything, "Don't laugh."

Once the two were back upstairs, Julie had turned around, making her first order of exploration to give a good look at the way they had come from. She hadn't really had the choice earlier, focused on not getting stomped by a crowd, but now that she did... the old-fashioned cat had no idea of what she had been looking at:

"What is that? Looks like a metal wardrobe, but how does it open?", the Nekomata looked at the odd box with a glass surface that seemed to stare at her back, she kept squinting at the odd contraption, "If it's for decoration, I must say it's of very poor taste. Black box, with number buttons... What do those do? And what are those inside????"

Sadly, they hadn't gotten much time to explore and Julie couldn't come to learn the names of all the fancy futurist things she had taken a glimpse of. Soon the multitude from the bunker had also come back up to the shack and Ford, the human in a nice trenchcoat, had given them two scavenging missions, assigning each human-kit as the leader of each expedition. The Nekomata had no intention of helping anyone, of actually gathering any materials, she just didn't want to be bored, it's all~

As expected, the children didn't seem that reliable to lead, prompting her to facepaw when their stupid shenanigans had started. Oh boy, stuck as a cat with human-kits that didn't know when to get serious. Everyone else was going to die. Not her though, she had done with tougher situations before and was pretty smart and cunning. You had to be, to survive by yourself for hundreds of years in the world of man. As long as there were no buddhist monks around she should be fine. And if there were their holy powers would be gone too, so ha! Can't protect the property from her now, can they?

Either way, time to choose an exploration party she supposed. It wasn't that hard of a choice, to be honest, the male-kit, Dipper, seemed a lot more strict and boring. In one hand, the Siamese wanted to search for his buttons, see if she would get him to react to something. But on the other, too much effort and Mabel was already really pleasant to be near to. A lot more bouncy, brimming with personality. She also came whenever Julie called, which was a win on her mind.

No way she'd be up to fight a bear in this diminutive form either. That'd be suicide.

So she stuck with the female child, following closely as some people threw introductions at each other. Squid-head was called Callie and had a similar temperament to the child herself. Bad combo, two bouncy air-heads in the same place seemed like a bad idea. The next to join them was a big, ant creature? Looked like an ant. It was pretty lucky that Julie didn't eat bugs, or it might have crossed her mind. Then a human who spoke a language the cat-Youkai did not understand and a ...tiny bipedal dog...

For the whole time they had stood there, the Siamese had shot piercing glances at the yellow canine, clearly uncomfortable to be this close to her. The feline's attention had only detached from the cheery mutt that one of Mabel's next statements.

"Okay, we’re going to need a name. How about...The Sweater Squad!"

"You better not dare make me one.", the complaint had been instantaneous, "Wool is too prickly and rough to my taste... I get itchy just thinking of it brushing against my fur."

The cat shook, from the tips of her front paws allll the way to the tip of the tail, akin to shivering to a person. When she said she didn't like it, Julie had meant it.

Lead by the bright sweater girl, the group had begun their journey into the woods. Apparently, what they were looking for were light blue crystals, which made the feline wonder how beautiful they looked. Ohhhh, maybe pretty enough to put on a collar? Not that she liked them, or the thought of being restrained on one, but clearly risking getting confused with a stray was just as bad. Also, pretty gems would surely complement her already gorgeous self, right?

"These so-called Gnomes... They're like tiny grumpy people, right?", the cat commented, not to anyone in particular, "I wonder what they'd taste like. Would it be more like pork or closer to chicken?"

"What does everyone else think?"

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png

Users who are viewing this thread