Zacian

“The little Pichu asks why the trees are growing smaller,” I translate for the other humans who do not understand the Pokémon tongue. It is good I had followed the mouse and the two-legged pup- their small statures in this strange place that grows ever stranger only serves to nurture my desire for my sword. But, for as long as I stand, I will continue to protect these who cannot protect themselves, whether by my blade or my claws.

I look to our guide- the small human that acts like Mew. “Child,” I call to her. “What dangers exist down these paths? Do these... ‘gnomes’ threaten us?”

Interactions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher (Mabel)
@SweatySquad

Mentions:
marc122 marc122 (Pichu)
SheepKing SheepKing (Isabelle)​

2B

She kept mainly quiet. She was used to gathering materials as the resistance
members back at the camp had the competence of a mashed potato bomb shelter.
Shame she had no 9S or Operator 6O to chew her ear off. She missed them a little with
their pointless smalltalk. Speaking of which the group had come up with some kind of
mantra or war cry.

"Sweater Squad?"

2B didn't really understand what a Sweater Squad was... She knew what they meant individually
but struggled to discern them strung in the same sentence. Nevertheless she couldn't help herself
and joined in although chanting noticeably quieter than the others.

Nightwisher Nightwisher @sweaterSquad?

CZ

The cave reminded her of home. The dark tombs of Nazarick were much more intimidating than this pit.
She mainly tried to stay near the back and was readied with her weapon. The barrel of her gun was pretty short,
perfect for times like these although she wished she could activate her active camo for a little extra protection.
She persevered anyway and continued on mainly ignoring the pointless chatter that was happening around her.
Until the tiny boy with the hat mentioned that he heard something. She could hear it too. Similar sounds would
come out of the stables that Mare were attending to, either way, not good. checking to make sure there was a
round in her gun she turned on the flashlight for her gun but dimmed it a little so that it wont blind the rest of the group.

@Caveboys thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim

Morgana watched as almost the entire team began to chant the team’s name. “I-Is this seriously happening right now...?”

"Apparently so," Orbeck said. The obvious signs of the disproportionate surroundings should make it clear that they were nearing the crystals in question. He also conversing with a talking feline apparently just because of the shared embarrassment over a chant about wool garments. "So, how have you been coping with the obscurity of our current predicament?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @sweatersquad

Morgana

Morgana looked up at the man who spoke to him. “Yeah this chant thing really isn’t my thing... and the whole coping thing well I believe my sheer determination to get back is what’s keeping me going.”
He then held up Slugcat. “Oh and this little guy is great too. I don’t know what it is but I feel some sort of connection with it.”

Ineptitude Ineptitude DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Slugcat

They blinked as they were suddenly held up a bit higher, meeting the eyes of another humanoid creature. A lot of his kind seemed to have been pulled into this world. Were they from the same one or did they exist in multiple realms? They tilted their head to the side in wonder at the thought. They waved their arms in greeting, as they had seen others do.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @SweaterBois

Orbeck of Vinheim
Orbeck meakly waved at the slug like creature in response. Yes, this creature probably disserves a more proper greeting after nearly being eaten by a crossbreed. Yet it was still odd to be in this situation.

"Well, the situation is more preferable compared to dealing with undead hallows. Not exactly the environment where determination is encouraged."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ineptitude Ineptitude Nightwisher Nightwisher

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Annoyed
    Condition: Healthy
    Color: #799caf
    Felix watched as Doomguy’s hands moved, forming words through gestures. Apparently he used to speak, but it had been quite a while since words had been a necessary tool for him to use. The Messorem slowly nodded in understanding at the Doom Marine explained Hell, his battle, and why. The blonde shrugged. “I mean, negotiations tend to be more of a delay in the inevitable.” He said, agreeing the Doomguy’s actions of fighting against Hell.

Once Doomguy was done explaining, Felix just gave another nod. It was...interesting, and not anything near the answer the Felix had expected. “Well, I hope the weapons help us out here… though, I feel like there won’t be much need for them.” The Messorem admitted, looking around. Everything seemed peaceful. Weird, but peaceful, like truly bad things weren’t really something this place had to deal with. He pushed the thought aside, it wasn’t quite worth it to think of the world that way. They needed to get out, hopefully they could do that without a fight.

Of course, the hope of that was more or less negated as Ford explained they needed to get a claw from something called a multi-bear and height-altering crystals from gnomes. Felix had no idea what either of those creatures were, so he decided to stick with Doomguy and follow the female child to the gnomes and crystals. Of course, that meant going with a far more eccentric group, which Felix wasn’t quite comfortable with. It reminded him too much of-, again he pushed the thoughts away, forcing a small smile at Doomguy’s thumbs up.
    [/div][/div]

"No, the multi-bear is like one giant bear but with like... seven different bear heads. It's kinda terrifying, actually." Dipper said as he made his way through the cave ahead of everyone else. As you all began to head deeper into the cave, you wouldn't find the fabled multi-bear you were seeking. Though, the torches you grabbed to light up the darkness didn't really help much as you got deeper, as eventually the area you reached was already well-lit by a fair amount of torches. The chanting only got louder as you grew closer, and eventually, the source you found was... well, it was different from what you expected.

giphy.gif

(OOC: Ignore the Dipper part lol)

Upon entering, you all found numerous large, hulking beasts, all gathered together. They were either fighting, arm wrestling, flexing, lifting absurd amounts of weight, and preforming other manly activities. Dipper watched this with a sigh as one's tooth flew out of someone's mouth and past all of you. "These... are the manotaurs." Dipper explained. They all didn't even seem to notice the group, and it didn't seem that Dipper was too eager to get their attention as it is.

Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza Centurion_ Centurion_ thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu Samevi Samevi Veradana Veradana Sleek Sleek Chungchangching Chungchangching Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

Epsilo Gamman

As you entered the well lit area, with all the torches, you prepared to fight this... ‘Multi-Bear’... but instead.... you’re greeted with something much more appealing. Some sort of... man... hoof beasts!!! And they were certainly a type of muscle beast too!! It was all... quite satisfying for a blue blood to witness.. especially the... form they all had. The rippling muscles of each, that beauty only a true hoof beast would have!! Your face lights up, revealing a sharp wolfy grin. So far, it’s the first time you’ve really smiled since you got here!!

You can barely contain your excitement, watching their display, until you notice Dipper didn’t seem to want to get their attention... you suppose...
the rest of them would never be able to handle a fight against such glorious creatures... you most likely could. It’s moments like these that make you wish you had been raised by a hoof beast instead of a bark beast... you’d probably be far stronger...

“Woah.... it’s... it’s just like the glorious art of alternian MUSCULAR theatre...”

You watch the fights, quietly cheering for different opponents.. maybe even observing to watch what they do, see what you could learn...

“I’ve never seen such STRONG beings on this planet, they are like GLORIOUS alternian hoof beasts!!!”

Anyone listening, would notice one, you weren’t stuttering or being oddly quiet. Two, you weren’t mumbling. You seemed EXCITED to watch this!

“What I’d give to brawl even one of them.... such muscular specimens unlike anything else this planet has to offer...”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza Centurion_ Centurion_ thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu Samevi Samevi Veradana Veradana Sleek Sleek Chungchangching Chungchangching Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins @CaveGangYeet​

"No, the multi-bear is like one giant bear but with like... seven different bear heads. It's kinda terrifying, actually." Dipper said as he made his way through the cave ahead of everyone else. As you all began to head deeper into the cave, you wouldn't find the fabled multi-bear you were seeking. Though, the torches you grabbed to light up the darkness didn't really help much as you got deeper, as eventually the area you reached was already well-lit by a fair amount of torches. The chanting only got louder as you grew closer, and eventually, the source you found was... well, it was different from what you expected.

giphy.gif

(OOC: Ignore the Dipper part lol)

Upon entering, you all found numerous large, hulking beasts, all gathered together. They were either fighting, arm wrestling, flexing, lifting absurd amounts of weight, and preforming other manly activities. Dipper watched this with a sigh as one's tooth flew out of someone's mouth and past all of you. "These... are the manotaurs." Dipper explained. They all didn't even seem to notice the group, and it didn't seem that Dipper was too eager to get their attention as it is.

Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza Centurion_ Centurion_ thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu Samevi Samevi Veradana Veradana Sleek Sleek Chungchangching Chungchangching Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

"They're all so busy~. If that's what makes them happy, maybe we should let them stay happy~." Nemu spoke softly as she looks at the Manotaurs.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza Centurion_ Centurion_ thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu Samevi Samevi Veradana Veradana Sleek Sleek Chungchangching Chungchangching Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
"Oh they're not?", the cat had let out legitimately surprised, "Well, then maybe I'll allow you to prove me otherwise... Maybe."

Nevermind the fact that the Siamese hated feeling trapped or restrained. Mabel seemed to have gotten hurt by the comment, and the child was the closest thing to an ally she had thus far... Wouldn't want to let her go too far now, would she? The girl had proven herself to be quite useful still...

"You must excuse me, Mabel dear", Julie had lowered her ears and tail in an apologetic stance, "Yesterday, it was still 1885, now it's suddenly the 2000's and well, this is an awful lot to take in... You understand, don't you sweetie?"

No one had engaged the feline's inquiry, well, except for the giant humanoid ant specimen and his reply was, not exactly what she had been hoping for. Also confusing and alarming at the same time. Honestly, would it take too much to be discreet?? Rule number one of Youkai survival: we don't talk about eating humans near the humans! That'd be incredibly idiotic.

"Sou wo suisoku shitteta wa! Ima dake, mujitsu wo gizoo shittara mou gai wa nai deshou...?!" (I had guessed that much! Wouldn't have hurt to feign innocence just now, would it?!), she had muttered exasperatedly under her breath to herself, before taking a deep breath and actually addressing the situation:

"Felid? Sweetheart, I have no idea what you're talking about. Never before have I seem a gnome in my life, and it's unlike leprechauns and their kind to roam through London's urban territory. I hear they're more of the countryside type.", the cat-youkai tilted her head at the bipedal ant, a couple flicks of her tail still revealing a little of the tension, though she had deemed it a successful smooth-over, "I'm a Nekomata, honey, the forked-tail cat Youkai. Completely different mythologies, from opposite parts of the world, I'm afraid..."

Phew, that had been a close one. Can you imagine the kind of alarm it would raise if they suspected she did eat humans? Oh my, little Mabel would never assist her with cat problems again! And they wouldn't let her close enough to keep messing with them either. That'd make this unplanned trip a lot more boring, for sure~ Nonono, had to watch her shenanigans even closer.

Before one crisis was truly, however, a new one had risen. Of course, it had to be a canine... Stupid slobbery mutts, didn't know when they were not welcome, did them? It was... difficult, to say the least, to not roll her eyes at yellow female dog's gesture, or to take a step back trying to get distance from her filthy filthy dog paws... Yet as a proper lady, Julie had done so. Half-listening to the other's speech with the most perfect face of someone paying attention.

"Oh no, no, precious child, it isn't anything you did. If anything, I'm the one who must apologize for letting my cat-self get in the way of a possible delightful friendship~", hahahaha, lies! All of it! The world would be better off without the dumb enslaved creatures!, "You know how it is, cats and dogs. It's going to take me a while but I'm sure we'll get through it."

The Nekomata had almost to bite her tongue that those last few lines. They hurt on her soul!! But oh well, it will pay nicely in the future~ Instead of her paw, however, Julie had offered her tail for the small bipedal canine to shake... nicely. Come on, she'd know better than to just pull on it right? She had one too, so this excitable mutt would know that it would hurt. She just, couldn't really put her paw against the other's paw. Nu-uh, too far and it would be like, admitting they were equal, which they were not.

Julie kept following them trying her best not to get too caught up on the fact that a second dog, the one called 'Zacian' and a weird bipedal rodent we're also part of the group. Though to be honest, it was getting very hard to not be bothered by all of the loud chanting... Hadn't she told people before about her sensitive cat ears?! With the hearing appendages down, desperately trying to muffle out the literal and also non-literal cacophony of these kids, she had turned her muzzle away, attempting to focus beyond the grinding voices, into the environment around them.

It had proven to be quite successful:

"Ooooh, look at that tiny squirrel~ Ohhhh look at that biiig squirrel!! Ohhhh and the birds...!"

Pacing less orderly, the Siamese watched all the oddly sized creatures passing by, first in curiosity and amusement only, until something more, primal had started inching its head out. Eventually, the call of her instincts had caused Julie to lose focus the group and the mission itself and all she could see where loads of moving targets ready for the taking. Her tail flicked with excitement and her black pupils had long almost swallowed the whole of the light blue irises:

"P-preeeeeey~!", the Nekomata let out, chasing after a squirrel that was almost her size, "Mine!!!"

And thus the cat had run off without hesitation, only her muffled meows still being heard in the background.

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png

Last edited:
“Yeah,” Mabel said with a small smile to Julie. “I understand.” The girl was nothing if not a kind host. Besides, she and Dipper teased each other all the time, she could handle a little bit of rudeness. Mabel looked over her shoulder as another being decided to talk about what it was like to eat gnomes. “W-whoa.” Mabel took a step further away from the giant ant. “Um, no...this is the only way that I know how to go.” The girl said looking back in front of her with wide eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on. Cute, talking cats was one thing but a giant talking ant? Did Gravity Falls not care for the delicate constitution of a young lady? Mabel giggled to herself. “Tution.” She said just under her breath.
Due to the fact that it was day time, there were no creatures of the night for Luna to find. However, almost as if Prompto’s words had called for it, a large butterfly flew over the group before landing on the Alicorn’s horn, the body of the butterfly was just a bit bigger than the horn itself. It’s wings fluttered open and closed slowly as it prepared to take off if anything threatened it.

“We must be getting close…” Mabel said as she looked up at the butterfly. A small group of toy sized deer hurried further into the trees as the group approached. The little girl looked down when she heard something speak to her that she hadn’t heard before. Her eyes widened. “Oh my- You’re so cute!” She exclaimed. How had she missed this creature before? “What is your name? Do you have a name?” Mabel had completely stopped walking as she gave Pichu all of her attention.
(OOC: Pichu is Waddles)

“No, I have to focus.” Mabel corrected, wishing she could stop to give her attention to the Pichu but they had a mission to continue. The girl gave one more, longing glance at the yellow creature before she continued on. Lucky, Fulgore and Zacian asked their question, which allowed her to really refocus on the goal. “Grunkle Ford said we needed a big one, so probably the biggest one we can carry.” She said, flexing her arms as if she was strong. With a group this size though, they should be able to get something decently big. As for the second question, “um...Maybe. The light that shines through the crystals is what makes you shrink or grow.” She explained. “So if we avoid the light, we should be totally fine.” The girl turned her attention to Zacian to answer his, trying hard not to gush about how adorable he was too. “Well, um, like I said before. Gnomes have teeth and-,” As she spoke, Mabel stepped into a clearing and stopped in her tracks, staring, her face a mixture of confusion and disgust. In front of her, sitting in a bathtub full of live squirrels, was a gnome.
“Hey, Shmebulock! Get my Cologne!” He called out, not noticing the group yet. After a few seconds, another gnome with a dirty, gray beard burst into a clearing with a bottle.
“Shmebulock!” He yelled happily.

The squirrel that Julie hurried after ran deep into the forest. If Julie were to continue following it, she would soon find small light blue crystals scattered around on the forest ground. Then larger crystals stuck in rocks. Light shone through the crystals, blue and pink. The squirrel hurried through the pink light, becoming much smaller than even a regular squirrel and hurried under a nearby rock for protection. She may have lost her prey, but she found what the group was looking for. Sadly enough, the rest of the group had found what the group had been trying to avoid.

Sweater Squad
( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), ( archur archur ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Topless Topless ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ),( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ), ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ).

Tenshi Hinanawi|Oh Gnome!

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi saw the gnome and just stood there like 'YUCK' right upon sight. She felt like she was going to vomit and turned away, her face had that look of utter disgust all over it. Just - what the heck?! Who and what does that?! She remains turned around for a while. "PLEASE tell me that's not just me who's seeing that... Yuck..." She said, burying her face in her hands as to shield her evident disgust. She doesn't dare to look back. It's also her first time ever meeting a gnome of any kind, so this is forever going to scar her. "...I have a sudden urge to vomit... Where's a bucket or something..."

In group: @TheSweaterSquad
Mentioned: ^Anyone in this, Nightwisher Nightwisher

“Yeah,” Mabel said with a small smile to Julie. “I understand.” The girl was nothing if not a kind host. Besides, she and Dipper teased each other all the time, she could handle a little bit of rudeness. Mabel looked over her shoulder as another being decided to talk about what it was like to eat gnomes. “W-whoa.” Mabel took a step further away from the giant ant. “Um, no...this is the only way that I know how to go.” The girl said looking back in front of her with wide eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on. Cute, talking cats was one thing but a giant talking ant? Did Gravity Falls not care for the delicate constitution of a young lady? Mabel giggled to herself. “Tution.” She said just under her breath.
Due to the fact that it was day time, there were no creatures of the night for Luna to find. However, almost as if Prompto’s words had called for it, a large butterfly flew over the group before landing on the Alicorn’s horn, the body of the butterfly was just a bit bigger than the horn itself. It’s wings fluttered open and closed slowly as it prepared to take off if anything threatened it.

“We must be getting close…” Mabel said as she looked up at the butterfly. A small group of toy sized deer hurried further into the trees as the group approached. The little girl looked down when she heard something speak to her that she hadn’t heard before. Her eyes widened. “Oh my- You’re so cute!” She exclaimed. How had she missed this creature before? “What is your name? Do you have a name?” Mabel had completely stopped walking as she gave Pichu all of her attention.
View attachment 588512
(OOC: Pichu is Waddles)

“No, I have to focus.” Mabel corrected, wishing she could stop to give her attention to the Pichu but they had a mission to continue. The girl gave one more, longing glance at the yellow creature before she continued on. Lucky, Fulgore and Zacian asked their question, which allowed her to really refocus on the goal. “Grunkle Ford said we needed a big one, so probably the biggest one we can carry.” She said, flexing her arms as if she was strong. With a group this size though, they should be able to get something decently big. As for the second question, “um...Maybe. The light that shines through the crystals is what makes you shrink or grow.” She explained. “So if we avoid the light, we should be totally fine.” The girl turned her attention to Zacian to answer his, trying hard not to gush about how adorable he was too. “Well, um, like I said before. Gnomes have teeth and-,” As she spoke, Mabel stepped into a clearing and stopped in her tracks, staring, her face a mixture of confusion and disgust. In front of her, sitting in a bathtub full of live squirrels, was a gnome.
“Hey, Shmebulock! Get my Cologne!” He called out, not noticing the group yet. After a few seconds, another gnome with a dirty, gray beard burst into a clearing with a bottle.
“Shmebulock!” He yelled happily.

The squirrel that Julie hurried after ran deep into the forest. If Julie were to continue following it, she would soon find small light blue crystals scattered around on the forest ground. Then larger crystals stuck in rocks. Light shone through the crystals, blue and pink. The squirrel hurried through the pink light, becoming much smaller than even a regular squirrel and hurried under a nearby rock for protection. She may have lost her prey, but she found what the group was looking for. Sadly enough, the rest of the group had found what the group had been trying to avoid.

Sweater Squad
( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), ( archur archur ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Topless Topless ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ),( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ), ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ).

"... perhaps it was not the best idea to find a beast of night to pursue and commune with..." Luna utters, seperated from the others, then speaks up when Julie was in vision and in talking distance, "... and it seems that I am not the only one with bad ideas..."

She then notices what Julie had found.

"... or we both have good ideas!"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Crow Crow

Achilles

"Πραγματικά? Αυτά είναι τα πνευματικά σας πνεύματα..." (Really? These are what your forest spirits are like?) He said in disgust. He had always known those who tended to the trees to be more... well, primal would be correct, but also graceful, human-like. Not unwashed bastardisations of men who 'bathed' with live squirrels.
"Δεν μπορώ ποτέ να το ξεχάσω αυτό." (I can never unsee this.) He said, his voice dropping to a low grumble. He unsheathed his sword, and began to approach the creatures who inspired disgust amongst those in the ranks of the sweater squad.

"Αλλά κανείς δεν θα σε δει ποτέ ξανά." (But nobody will ever see you again.) He growled. He patted the courtesan with the large hat on the shoulder before lightly pushing her out of his way, his mind dead set on removing the foul beings who in his eyes, didn't deserve to exist.

Nightwisher Nightwisher BoltBeam BoltBeam @SWEATSQUADSWEATSQUAD

Fulgore is stunned at the horrid sight before him. Clearly these Gnomes were more horrific than anything his world could come up with. Fulgore does the only logical thing.
"Erasing Memory."
And begins looking toward whatever it is Luna is talking about, before he looses any more memory to such horrific images.

( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), ( archur archur ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Topless Topless ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ),( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ), ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ).

Orbeck of Vinheim

Like everyone else so far, his reaction was that of disgust. Even with his experience with the few hallows imbedded with the pus of man could not prepare him for such a sight. However...
Αλλά κανείς δεν θα σε δει ποτέ ξανά." (But nobody will ever see you again.) He growled. He patted the courtesan with the large hat on the shoulder before lightly pushing her out of his way, his mind dead set on removing the foul beings who in his eyes, didn't deserve to exist.
That didn't require that we lose our only advantage. With that, Orbeck proceeds to grab the arm of the so called Greek and proceed to whisper.

"Our task is to find the crystals, not provoke a conflict when we are at our most vulnerable." Even if this man is unable to understand his speech, he should be able to understand his actions.

( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), ( archur archur ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Topless Topless ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ),( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ), ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ).

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

"...Perhaps." Hiryu answered the girl that showed up as he got near the robo girl, stating that she is simply a friend and asking if he was one. What a strange girl, she was. Her slurred speech and constant joyous expression reminded him of those girls that act ditzy all the damn time it's infuriating. He never got why they were doing that, but he never bothered to ask. Before he could converse ny further, the appeared to arrive at what appears to be a group of minotaurs with beards and very muscular festures doing some very stupid shit like beating each other up, arm wrestling, and flexing. Oh god there's so much flexing. I'm sure mainstream media would find this entertaining. "They're disgusting..." Is all he could mutter at the time.

"Are they harmless?" Hiryu asked Dipper, clearly not ready for this. He was expecting to see some freaky looking bear, not creatures that can be described as several drunk macho men.

--Whisper the Wolf--
Nightwisher Nightwisher archur archur
IMG_20190614_025555.jpg
Whisper was still looking around for that damn crystal when she suddenly bumped into the person in front of her. It appears that the group had come to an abrupt stop. Confused, the wolf girl glanced over to the left and saw...What appears to be a tiny human bathing im squirrels.

"...!!!" Whisper simply gasped audibly at this peculiar sight, prompting her to cover her face up with her mask in embarrassment. Just...Just who would bathe like that?! In public, no less! Scared and confused, Whisper held her Wispon in a batting position as her eyes shot open, eyes dilating at that lewd ass Gnome, accompanying the blonde human as he approached seemingly them.

Clearly, these two are disgusted enough to kill.

Isabelle
Isabelle had gently taken the feline’s ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ) tail into her paw and shaken it, making sure to not accidentally pull on the limb with too much force. The explanation the cat had given did make a lot sense. The superficial rivalry between cats and dogs was pretty strong in some other worlds she supposed.

“I completely understand, though the universe I come from actually doesn’t really have that type of rivalry between our species. Well, I hope we can put our differences aside and become friends! I’m Isabelle.”

Now, back to the wolf woman ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ). She spoke with a voice that was barely above a whisper which the puppy had to focus on to hear. She however, was quite right in her observation. As the squad went deeper and deeper inside of the forest their surroundings seemed to morph with it. Animals that were usually tiny were now much bigger in size and the opposite could be said for larger creatures too. They must be getting near the crystals! Since the wolf lady didn’t appear to be all that talkative Isabelle was content with simply walking beside her. As long as she wasn’t all alone it’d be fine. Just providing company for the young woman would be good enough for now.

The Sweater squad had suddenly stopped in their tracks. Had they arrived? There didn’t seem to be anymore of those crystals than on the path they had walked through so that couldn’t be it. She caught up with Pichu and witnessed quite the unpleasant sight to behold. A stout Gnome sat in bathtub with squirrels squirming inside. Worst of all, the squirrels were the only thing hid his “nuts” from their eyes. It was the second time today that Isabelle had seem someone in a state of undress. The puppy quickly covered Pichu’s ( marc122 marc122 ) eyes so he wouldn’t be forced to witness the revolting sight. While she came from a world with lax clothing rules, even she wasn’t completely comfortable with the sight.

While some in their wanted to be a bit more aggressive with the gnome, Isabelle thought that they could probably settle this without any violence. With her paws still over Pichu’s innocent eyes, she spoke directly to the gnome “bathing” in the tub.

“I’m so sorry for interrupting you Mister!! I swear we will be on our way but could you possibly help us with something? There are these crystals that we’re looking for and it’d be great if you could point us in the direction of a really big one, we’ll be out of your hair as soon as possible!”

( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ), ( Crow Crow ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), ( archur archur ), ( Topless Topless ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ),( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ), ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ) @SweaterSquad

Last edited:
Slugcat

Was something happening? Their ears flicked, hearing sounds of disgust from the others. They couldn't see what made them so repulsed, as their eyes were suddenly covered by a pair of paws before they could look. That didn't stop them from feeling curious, even though it was probably for the best that they didn't know. They stayed compliant, letting their fellow feline block their sight as he wished even as their tail swung slowly to voice their inquisitiveness.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @SweaterSquad

Achilles

The greek hero growled and shrugged off the other man's hand. "Αυτό είναι μια ντροπή στον πολιτισμό μου, και ο λαός μου! Δεν μπορώ να επιτρέψω να ζήσει αυτό το πράγμα!" (This is a disgrace to my culture and my people! I cannot allow this thing to live!) Even then, with his clear intent on grisly gnome-slaughter, others had decided that the best course of action was to try and communicate with the disgusting things. Why? They're gross! Perversions of men! However, he decided that he would wait for a minute. Bloodshed then against bloodshed now still meant bloodshed in the end. He would get what he wanted.

He scowled, and sheathed his sword, for now. "Θα τα βρούμε ..." (We will find those...) He struggled to say the word, since it was entirely foreign to him. "Crystals. Αλλά θα έχω τα κεφάλια τους." (But I will have their heads.) He noticed another member of the party eager for bloodshed, but he stopped his furry companion.

"Θα περιμένουμε. Εάν όλα τα άλλα αποτύχουν, τότε θα είναι χρόνος..." (We will wait. If all else fails, then it is time for battle.)

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

--Whisper The Wolf--
archur archur

IMG_20190614_034148.jpg

"..." Whisper glanced at the blonde human who spoke in an odd language, however, she could tell that he's telling her to calm down for a moment and let things sort itself off due to the dog girl's initiative. "...Okay." She nodded, laying down her weapon, allowing the dog girl to do her thing

Callie stopped, looked over to the obscene little creature bathing in squirrels, and shrieked. She had never seen anything so horrid in her entire life! It was worse than even a beached Salmonid swarm, frying in the sun. There wasn't a single speck of glitter anywhere. This had to be rectified. Callie walked forward, glancing between the bathing gnome and "Shmebulock", and announced with determination, "This scene needs a total makeover!!"

And with that, she revealed what most people on the scene would recognize as... some sort of water gun. Those that paid a touch more attention would perhaps notice an array of similar guns on a nifty harness holding them to her back. From a very generic-looking plastic water gun, to a paint roller, to a spray bottle cannibalized into the shape of a gun. It was quite the arsenal, and all of them seemed like they'd be entirely useless in a real gun fight. What were these for, anyways?

3305145-dmkckfwumaaudie.jpg

She pointed the gun into the air, and squeezed the trigger. Out came a glob of Callie-colored paint, or something similar, which began naturally splitting into smaller globs as it traveled through the air. At the height of its trajectory, the collection of globs exploded in a tinny, high-pitched tone, into a rain of glittery liquid. Those that got the inkling's ink on them felt a light pricking sensation, which faded within moments, or after they removed the ink from their person. Really, the Ranged Blaster's explosion is what does all the damage, the fallout is just glittery nonsense that Callie enjoys.

Regardless of whatever happened to everyone else on the scene, Callie smiled, content with her redesign of the gnome's bath time, "Now it's sooo much better! You're welcome~"

Though, there was a very low likelihood the explosion helped with anything in particular.

(@sweatersquad and co)

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict sat there for a second and nodded, “Ah, gnomes, tricky little devils...but those crystals sound easy enough, I choose to go get those...crystals.” Josh started shaking, “Ah ah ah Josh, we mustn’t show emotion, an incident like the 1945 one will never happen under my watch.”

@Nightwisher​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back