• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Itz_Joker

Weirdo Metal Head
Execute Order 66. Every single Jedi is now an enemy of The Republic. Wipe out the Jedi traitors and bring peace to the galaxy. No where is safe. The Jedi Order must be brought to justice.

Hello! Here I am again, getting the Star Wars RP bug. I have so far been unsuccessful in finding a partner who would be interested in an RP set during the Jedi Purge. But, as Fallen Order has been recently released (I so need that game!), I thought I’d try my luck again!

I am looking for someone who is comfortable with playing OCs, and in having an RP centred around adventure and survival instead of romance. Sure, romance can happen so long as it makes sense in the story, but as long as you’re aware this isn’t the focus of the RP, then that cool with me, and you should totally throw a message my way, about this, or even other RP projects you’re interested in. I’m all for the mindset of story>romance type people, and am always looking for similarly minded people in ALL types of RP!

Anyway, I’m open to plot ideas! And yes, it’s totally cool for you to play a character that isn’t a Jedi if that’s not your thing. Just please no Mary/Gary Sues (Star Wars has enough of those at the moment, if ya get what I mean *ahem*), also no one liners please. Sure my posts can vary in length, but I’d never be such a stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking nerf herder to ever post you a one liner. So please don’t be a laser brained son of a bantha and give me one... there would be many a Huttese expletive being issued on my end behind my keyboard if that was the case lol!

Thanks for reading! If you’re interested in starting up some RP or have any questions, totally PM me or drop me a message below.

May the Force be with you!​

With the Mandalorian being out, and having just finished Fallen Order, I've been craving a Star Wars RP.

What did you have in mind for the plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back