• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3e: Dead of Night (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, if we are dealing with fighting a bunch of Immaculates, we can possibly take the weapons and armor from them, assuming we survive.

I built my character as someone who wouldn't use an Artifact if it didn't aid her in her quest. Though I'm sure a variety of Artifacts can be useful to her, though weapons less so, unless she finds a Brawl-enhancing Artifact.
A good pair of Smashfists would go far with that.

I built my character as someone who wouldn't use an Artifact if it didn't aid her in her quest. Though I'm sure a variety of Artifacts can be useful to her, though weapons less so, unless she finds a Brawl-enhancing Artifact.
Red Tusks is as potent as any artifact lol.

But keep in mind! She cant exactly fight from the back if a creature with fists. Will need a reach tag somehow.

That's assuming she goes into a fight on his back. She might just run into the fray with fists flying.

Red Tusks is as potent as any artifact lol.

But keep in mind! She cant exactly fight from the back if a creature with fists. Will need a reach tag somehow.

That is why I wanted him... he's a potent combatant, but not too powerful, since his attack pool isn't that high.

I need a familiar of some kind of big cat to play the part of Timon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back