• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3e: Dead of Night (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Congratulations! Your victory shall be immortalized at the top of this first page.

<snort> Modest, too. She is the total package.

Yes. I just didn't want to open up with a spell that you may not have wanted us to have yet.
Your concern is appreciated! Thanks for asking!

As it stands, about anything aside from the artifacts is okay.

And probably the mentor merit, as when we start, you all will have the choice from a couple different guides so it would make that merit a little redundant u less there is a specific reason someone wanted it.

Hmmm. Just had a thought. I had picked the Sorcerous Shaping Ritual of The Talisman of Ten Thousand Eyes. Does that count as an artifact that is not allowed?

Hmmm. Just had a thought. I had picked the Sorcerous Shaping Ritual of The Talisman of Ten Thousand Eyes. Does that count as an artifact that is not allowed?
It wont count as an artifact.

But!

But... dont let it get stolen >:]

I will also let it glow if in the presence of malefic forces as it says. So dont let me forget.

Thank you. Probably should have checked before posting my sheet.
It's okay. Easy to overlook given it's a sorcery thing and states nothing about it. Later on it might even be worth trying to think up evocations for it.

But as it stands now, it's a minor artifact, no slots or attunement (as I think that should be rightfully covered by the terrestrial circle charm). You will need it on your being to use your sorcery, mostly for narrative reasons and to give me options of messing with you.

D. Rex D. Rex I added a Background to Jontom and his Intimacies. Assuming that you approve of my work, he should be all set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back