• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3e: Dead of Night (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Now I'm debating on if I should shift my Supernal ability to Lore like I had though originally. Anyone care to offer up a suggestion, one way or another?
I personally like Lore, and if you were to swap around a few Charms, perhaps you can pick up a Archery Charm to get the Excellency with it. Just a thought.

D. Rex D. Rex just to make sure, would it be ok if I tweaked my sheet to get the Lore skill as my Supernal and altered a few Charms?

I personally like Lore, and if you were to swap around a few Charms, perhaps you can pick up a Archery Charm to get the Excellency with it. Just a thought.

Core book: pg 255
Gaining Excellencies: Solars automatically gain an Excellency for each Caste and Favored Ability in which they possess at least one dot, as well as any Ability for which they have learned at least one Charm. This costs no experience points during play and does not count against starting Charms at character creation.

my character is mostly done. I need to update the combat stats, and add intimacies and background. But I did add my Familiar stats.

Character is done, and ready for inspection
Alrighty!

Love the background. Works great.

The pic sort of throws me for a loop given shes an 18yo girl and I know a 50yo man who looks exactly like that.

And that hellboar is tough! But everything looks to be in order!

Though i would like you to mark where you spent your BP in your experience tab. And let me know if you took the extra merit dots or extra charm.

Alrighty!

Love the background. Works great.

The pic sort of throws me for a loop given shes an 18yo girl and I know a 50yo man who looks exactly like that.

And that hellboar is tough! But everything looks to be in order!

Though i would like you to mark where you spent your BP in your experience tab. And let me know if you took the extra merit dots or extra charm.

Will note the BP expenditure.
I know the pic is a bit off, but it's the only decent one I've found for a woman riding a boar

That's one badass little piggie. Remind me not to piss her off.

And this piggie is not even fully upgraded even with the Charms she has now... some of them can be used multiple times, some (Essence) times, and some can be repurchased. Plus, there's more Charms out there to upgrade one's Familiar. It can truly become a beast of legend.

And this piggie is not even fully upgraded even with the Charms she has now... some of them can be used multiple times, some (Essence) times, and some can be repurchased. Plus, there's more Charms out there to upgrade one's Familiar. It can truly become a beast of legend.

I'm hoping to do the exact same with the simhata in sea of mind.

Also! How well trained is Red Tusk?

Awww, why not? It is just a little cutie that wants love!

I'm hoping to do the exact same with the simhata in sea of mind.

Also! How well trained is Red Tusk?
I figured it's trained enough to heed basic orders, but it's probably still suffering from a "big puppy syndrome". It's fully grown, but acts like it's still small, and is unaware of it's actual size. Also, it's quite protective of Luanna, sometimes even when she doesn't need it. It can huff and threaten someone who puts a hand on her, even if this was just a simple gesture.

I figured it's trained enough to heed basic orders, but it's probably still suffering from a "big puppy syndrome". It's fully grown, but acts like it's still small, and is unaware of it's actual size. Also, it's quite protective of Luanna, sometimes even when she doesn't need it. It can huff and threaten someone who puts a hand on her, even if this was just a simple gesture.
Adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back