• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3e: Dead of Night (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Big enough to stomp the living crap out of someone that pisses it off.

Normal Hellboar size. But he grows by 35% once Saga Beast Virtue is activated... and it's only gonna get bigger from here... as more charms are added, and more purchases of Life of the Aurochs are bought.

So, if I were to call him Pumba, would that be a bad thing? ;D

Normal Hellboar size. But he grows by 35% once Saga Beast Virtue is activated... and it's only gonna get bigger from here... as more charms are added, and more purchases of Life of the Aurochs are bought.
Very potent!

Consider your character accepted. Except for the picture. I reject it. Because it looks like Gary.

So, if I were to call him Pumba, would that be a bad thing? ;D

If you can't outrun him? yeah...

BTW, D. Rex D. Rex One of my Charms is supposed to allow me to train him for a week, and then make a roll, and if successful, to activate a Latent ability he has (and in his description there are two, one in the actual abilities, and one hidden in the merit section. I leave it up to you whether I can add that now, or during the game.

That leaves two more players to wait for sheets for. And no rush on them. And it leaves me time to focus on Sea of Mind stuff.

If you can't outrun him? yeah...

BTW, D. Rex D. Rex One of my Charms is supposed to allow me to train him for a week, and then make a roll, and if successful, to activate a Latent ability he has (and in his description there are two, one in the actual abilities, and one hidden in the merit section. I leave it up to you whether I can add that now, or during the game.
Preferably during the game. Giving us the opportunity of giving Pumba some loving IC.

Me too. One of them will be a new player to exalted, as well. Gives me a chance to flex what I learned from you all.

If he/she needs any help, I don't mind helping.
I gave him a baseline for the an easy character background template. And he will be playing the the first cameo of the series I was going to use for something else. The Abyssal turned Solar from Zedradons backstory.

Psychie Psychie I don't know if Artifacts will be featured early, so it's up to you if you wanna invest in Sacred relic understanding and Wake the Sleeper, though I gotta say that I'm having great deal of fun with them in Chronicles of the Scavenger Lands.

If you have Miracles of the Solar Exalted, maybe you'll want to check out Cloud-Wreathed Scholar, Hundred Sages Focus, and All-Knowing Enlightened Sovereign.

Psychie Psychie I don't know if Artifacts will be featured early, so it's up to you if you wanna invest in Sacred relic understanding and Wake the Sleeper, though I gotta say that I'm having great deal of fun with them in Chronicles of the Scavenger Lands.

If you have Miracles of the Solar Exalted, maybe you'll want to check out Cloud-Wreathed Scholar, Hundred Sages Focus, and All-Knowing Enlightened Sovereign.
I do have it, and I totally forgot about checking on the Lore Charms in that book! Thanks for reminding me. I'll take a look at it right away.

I do have it, and I totally forgot about checking on the Lore Charms in that book! Thanks for reminding me. I'll take a look at it right away.

I was salivating when i saw the Familiar-enhancing Survival Charms in it, but ti would have required an even greater investment of Charms...

Depending on how Lords Crossing gows, you may find yourself with artifacts very early. I wont be keeping artifacts from yall, instead just providing a more random selection.

Also during this game I want to encourage homemade evocations more than book rendered ones. That doesnt mean there wont be official artifacts. But mainly To see things we dont normally see.

I built my character as someone who wouldn't use an Artifact if it didn't aid her in her quest. Though I'm sure a variety of Artifacts can be useful to her, though weapons less so, unless she finds a Brawl-enhancing Artifact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back