• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3e: Dead of Night (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sooooo, after our outstanding win, any Xp for us? <smiles hopefully>

Sooooo, after our outstanding win, any Xp for us? <smiles hopefully>
Lol soon, my friend, very soon. The scene is very near its end, and with that will come your spoils.

You have traveled to the mountain peak for a purpose. Complete it, let the scene cap play, and you will receive your reward as the sun sets.

Wait, can we not see the sun in the sky as well as this giant glowing ball of essence above us? I was presuming we could just look out and see it near the horizon.

Wait, can we not see the sun in the sky as well as this giant glowing ball of essence above us? I was presuming we could just look out and see it near the horizon.
Yes you can. The sun is still in the sky to the west. About 3 hours before setting. The glowing ball is just something else. As described in Lands of Creation.

Looking at the sun now, you would just see the sun. Big bright and glaring. Can't really look at it and see much. But who knows what a perception check might reveal. And who knows what might be around to use to view it better.

Well she got very lucky I had written that before she rolled. And that with the lens activated she wouldnt need a roll.

Else she would have gotten temporarily blinded by the sun. Maybe an hour per 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back