• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3e: Dead of Night (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
D. Rex D. Rex I added a Background to Jontom and his Intimacies. Assuming that you approve of my work, he should be all set.
Coolio. I'll give it a look over.

Could you mark in your experience tab where you put your BP and let me know if you took the extra merits or charm?

D. Rex D. Rex I added a Background to Jontom and his Intimacies. Assuming that you approve of my work, he should be all set.
Your intimacies look great. But I would like to ask what brought about his hatred of the Immaculate order. Not that it's a bad thing. Just let's me know ways i can play on it.

Now for your background! If this was the day he exalted, he wouldn't have time to get to Lord's Crossing from Lookshy. Of which I stated where I would like you all to exalt.(tagged you in it in case you missed it)

The story itself is perfectly well aside from that.

But if you are attached to that background, and he was exalted for a bit, then you would have to forgo the boon and extra, as it was on that day that those he chose to exalt recieved the extra power.

Though I'm sure we can work pretty easily to have him in or near Lookshy. Destiny would twist itself to have them there, regardless of how far away they started.

For example:

Lookshy is no longer allied with the Realm in any way. Removing their association from them and trying not to get involved with the growing conflict of the Solars return.

In an act of war, the Immaculate order attacked a Lookshy envoy that was looking to prevent such attacks. You were among the in charge of the small force that was there to protect them. [Your heroism plays out]

While you where able to get your forces and envoy to safety, the unrelenting Immaculate order now targeted you, being an obvious Solar. They blocked your escape... so your only way forward was into Lords Crossing... where some chaos seems to be going down.

I must have missed that we were on the Blessed Isle when we Exalted. I'll fix the Background to show that he was a part of the Lookshy envoy that was attacked instead, and he took his Second Breath then.

And I'll add my BP spending to my sheet.

I must have missed that we were on the Blessed Isle when we Exalted. I'll fix the Background to show that he was a part of the Lookshy envoy that was attacked instead, and he took his Second Breath then.

And I'll add my BP spending to my sheet.
Everything looks great! You are good to go.

Never watched it! But I heard a lot of good things about it.
RWBY is up to I think season 6, but I've only watched up to a part of season 4. It is a good story, and I can personally recommend it.

Just keep in mind that the eight people having the food fight are all good friends.

Just keep in mind that the eight people having the food fight are all good friends.
Duly noted. Nothing like a good rivalry among friends to get the blood flowing.

Now then! I figured I would be kind and ask if there is anything you all would like to do or see in an exalted campaign?

Jeez, there are just so many possibilities. I am hoping that this game lasts long enough to reach some higher Essence milestones.

That would be nice. Being able to walk around as a bunch of serious bad-asses does sound cool to me.

Jeez, there are just so many possibilities. I am hoping that this game lasts long enough to reach some higher Essence milestones.
As am I. Since you basically have less than a year IC before things get worse and the monster is freed from what deal he made with the sunmoner.

Thankfully! I'm going to be less focused on balance this run. And you all will need to be badasses since I'm likely to be throwing hordes of poorly balanced mistakes at you, hoping I dont kill you. Things not in the book.

Also! You wont be going alone. Plenty of allies out there to help, with the Solars having returned.

Which brings me to another important bit. If you would like to see "future" versions of prior char you made. Speak up. They could make for valuable allies, or threatening (and sometimes unwilling) enemies.

Now I'm debating on if I should shift my Supernal ability to Lore like I had though originally. Anyone care to offer up a suggestion, one way or another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back