• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐——๐—ข๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜. ๐—ข๐—– ๐˜… ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—ก, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™™.

auniqueusername

๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ

h8eaaWG.png

WELCOME
tumblr_inline_mveqz0zB9B1r63cto.gif
Hello ! I've already posted a roleplay request not too long ago, but I've figured out how to make it all cute and pretty & so here I am once again. First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read my humble ad. This is primary a doubling original character x canon character request for a list of anime & gaming fandoms, cravings may vary and I could never promise interest, but take a gander at messaging me anyway. As a general rule however, please do not message if you're a minor! Thank you.
tumblr_inline_p7j3hofvnS1rhwzwl_75sq.gifv
ALWAYS OPEN FOR REQUEST
tumblr_inline_p7j3hofvnS1rhwzwl_75sq.gifv

WRITING PLATFORMS
HxiKNVf.png
qSKU8Ea.png

tumblr_inline_mveqz0zB9B1r63cto.gif

REGULATIONS

Making this short & sweet. ( or at least try too. )​

tumblr_lxt160YiN61r4s90a.gif

001. Always consider general roleplay etiquette. Be considerate of each otherโ€™s time and effort and practice fairness and equal enthusiasm. Iโ€™ll do the same. All things considered, this is still a casual interaction, by no means will I require you to constantly reply to threads or ooc chats.

โœ“ GHOSTING , โœ“ SLOW REPLIES & โœ“ NO PRESSURE.
Let's just write for fun!

002. Please be transparent about your own limits and expectations so I donโ€™t potentially trigger or upset you. I expect proper communication and plotting. I love throwing ideas back and forth, so I appreciate a partner that can talk. Lets make it easier for the both of us!

003. I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WRITING STARTERS. In exchange, I will reply to your starter fairly quickly. This is not a hard and fast rule, Iโ€™m willing to compromise! I know Iโ€™m not the only one who has trouble with these things. I practice doubling, novela style roleplaying. Lengths may vary, but will likely to match my partner for the sake of decorum. Writing style is in third person and somewhat descriptive. Note that English is my 4th language, so I can hardly say Iโ€™m perfect with it, but I will do my best to give a coherent and enjoyable response.

004. Love interests are flexible and non-priority. Love triangles & Polyships are accepted, I don't require this on my side if you're interested in this kind of dynamic, however, let me know who is your priority so I know who or what to focus on.

005. Once again, no minors please.

FANDOMS

barinhas47.gif

tumblr_inline_p7gjrcQYam1rhwzwl_75sq.gifv
JUJUTSU KAISEN
MY HERO ACADEMIA
TOKYO GHOUL SERIES.
KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN
BLEACH
INUYASHA
DEATHNOTE
CHAINSAW MAN
HELLSING ULTIMATE
FATE GRAND ORDER
MYSTIC MESSENGER
GENSHIN IMPACT

Feel free to request anime series not listed above, I might just be willing to write it with you.
barinhas29.gif

I am willing to write for anyone, however there are characters I am just absolutely terrible at writing for. These includes, Sesshomaru, Hibari Kyoya, Zhongli and Jumin Han. As you can see, overtly aloof characters are not my forte, I'll do my best but my god I feel like I'm boring my partners whenever I write for these weirdos. I also adore Alternate Universes of all kinds, I appreciate all that clichรฉ plots and relationships, so come at me with you juicy arrange marriages and cops and robbers stories. I'm also a simp for ocxoc relationships within the doubling stories ;0; I think it's so cute?
CREDIT

Code has been heavily edited, banner is from Toilet-bound Hanako-kun

tumblr_m0foctkLoY1qzvcyt.gif

ORIGINAL CODE
tumblr_m0fodaeNHk1qzvcyt.gif

โ€‹

Users who are viewing this thread

Back