• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

] Stay where you are. He probably just wants the window seat. After all, there’s no way the teacher will make us move if she arrives after the front row is filled, right?

Move to another seat.

Still in the middle, but a desk or two away from the window. I don't want to be distracted, anyway.

Move to another seat.

We don't need to move far, maybe just one or two seats down the row. It doesn't really matter where we sit so long as we don't draw too much attention. Besides, window seats usually mean too much sun glaring in your eyes.

Move to another seat.

Go ahead and find a vacant seat on the front row to avoid the teacher's wrath as per the gentleman's instructions :3

Choice: Move to another seat.
Choice: Move to another seat.

You stare at the boy for a few seconds before you stand up suddenly and gather your things. You didn't want to be placed in the front row so you decide to move a few seats over more to the center than near the windows. Once you plop your things down on your desk you turn back to the student. "Thanks for the warning." As you say this another student comes in and grabs the seat you just left, however the boy didn't warn this student.

In fact, that student who informed you of your Science teacher's habit takes a seat next to the windows in the front row! Had he told you this just so you wouldn't take that seat?!

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Confront him.
[div class=buttons]
Say nothing.
[div class=buttons]
Get to know him, maybe find out if he lied.[/div][/div]

[div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-commenting[/fa] Confront him.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-comment[/fa] Say nothing.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-comments[/fa] Get to know him, maybe find out if he lied.
[/div]
no slide
no slide
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Confront him.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Say nothing.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Get to know him, maybe find out if he lied.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script] [class name=accord] font-family:'Titillium Web'; text-align:center; background:#fff; font-size:20px; visibility: visible; color:#000; font-variant:none; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=accord state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2!important; color:#fff; [/class]

Say nothing.

This matter alone isn't something worth getting too worked up about, but make a note and keep an eye on him so when next time comes, we'll not be so easily pushed around.

Say nothing.

But remember this for the next time he tries to offer "advice." The girl in History was much nicer.

Get to know him, maybe find out if he lied.

I don't think his motive was the window seat, since there clearly were more spots left. But I do want to know his motive and this choice seems to suit that end best.

Say nothing.

It doesn't seem to me like the kind of matter one need bother with. If it was true then a good choice was made before. If it wasn't, the person aint' worth our time.

Sidenote: hey everyone! I'll be hoping in, hope to have a great time with ya'll!

Well, I want to get one more choice posted for today so time for a tie breaker! Even; Say nothing. Odd; Get to know him, maybe find out if he lied.

Choice: Say nothing.
Choice: Say nothing.

You decide that it really isn't such a big deal in the end, not enough to confront him about or figure out why he had told her to not take the window seat. Besides, he made it clear this teacher would be assigning seats anyway so did it really matter where you sat at the start? Sure, you didn't want to be stuck in the front row at the front and center of the teacher's attention, but you didn't have a choice where you sat anyway.

More students arrived and took various seats, some chatting with each other and others like yourself just sitting down at a desk. The bell chimed soon and everyone in the class was seated. The science teacher - Ms. Fukaura - was a sweet elderly looking woman, up until she put down her things and stood before the class. A smirk crossed her thin lips, adjusting her glasses as she regarded the class.

"Welcome dear students. First order of business, seating assignments." The class began to groan until the teacher narrowed her eyes. For the next fifteen minutes the teacher placed each student exactly where she wanted them, and just as the nameless boy with glasses had warned, those who had been at the window seats were promptly sent to the front row, all except for him. He was technically already seated in the front row and was only one of the few who had been left where they were

As for you, you got assigned the seat right behind the boy from earlier; a window seat second row from the front. Not exactly where you would have preferred to sit, but no point in complaining. Once that was settled, the teacher went right into the lesson leaving you to frantically take notes to keep up.

It was a painful class and your hand was cramping, but it was eventually over and you were more than ready to leave. Your eyes wander to the boy who was seated in front of you...

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Introduce yourself.
[div class=buttons]
Thank him.
[div class=buttons]
Flirt.[/div][div class=buttons]
Go to your next class.[/div][/div]

[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-commenting[/fa] Introduce yourself.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-comments[/fa] Thank him.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-commenting-o[/fa] Flirt.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-hourglass[/fa] Go to your next class.
[/div]
no slide
no slide
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Introduce yourself.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Thank him.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Flirt.") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Go to your next class.") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script] [class name=accord] font-family:'Titillium Web'; text-align:center; background:#fff; font-size:20px; visibility: visible; color:#000; font-variant:none; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=accord state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2!important; color:#fff; [/class]

Go to your next class.

Still seems like he lied to me, plus speaking on a more personal convenience level I would like to move on to the next class since I just jumped in and the scene change would be helpful in settling in.

Go to your next class.

It would be prudent for us to try and get some kind of angle on him in the future, but not so directly. For now, we'd rather not get too chummy with a guy we barely know, much less one who apparently decieved us.

Introduce yourself.

I'd like to know his name, if only to ask about him later. Maybe Hana would know why he did that to me.

Last edited:
Introduce yourself. Might as well ask his name for about the same reasons Kaerri mentioned xD. (Also, he has his own portrait which means he's super important. I know how these games work. :P)

Introduce yourself.

I'm curious why he helped us, but not the other person who chose the window seat. Maybe that'll come up later if we start an acquaintanceship. 'Sides, he might be worth knowing since he seems knowledgeable about the faculty.

Choice: Introduce yourself.
Choice: Introduce yourself.

Based on the map, your next class was just across the hallway and gave you plenty of time to socialize if you wanted. Your eyes wander back to the boy from earlier, who during roll call you caught his name; Endo Diachi. You were still confused about his warning, even though it proved to be right and those that had been seated at the windows were moved to the first row. You gather you things into your bookbag and decide to introduce yourself.

You stand at the side of his desk as he sits and puts his own items away to head to his next class. "H-Hi, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to you earlier when you told me about the seat assignment matter. I'm Honami Makoto." You say this with a small bow of your head. The boy glances at you for only a moment before he stands up and looks down at you; my goodness he was tall!

"Endo Diachi, please excuse me," he replies, leaving without any other words. You stare after his retreating back and wonder if he just had a distant personality or if he was just a jerk who couldn't be bothered with chit chat. In either case, you needed to get to your math class next. You walk casually across the hallway and into the other classroom. The teacher was already here this time and was directing students to take a seat wherever they wanted.

17e74bc8b661ebe6bdf5bb69014118881c27fde6.jpg
"Ah, hello hello, I'm Ms. Kameda! Please take whichever open seat you want." The teacher gives you a friendly smile before turning to greet the next student, commenting on the male student's improperly done tie and politely asking them to fix it. This teacher seemed very friendly, which was a nice change after your science class. That woman was terrifying.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Ask the teacher a question. [Suggest]
[div class=buttons]
Pick a seat.
[div class=buttons]
Meet classmates.[/div][/div]

[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] ][fa]fa-balance-scale[/fa] Ask the teacher a question.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-square[/fa] Pick a seat.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-comments[/fa] Meet classmates.
[/div]
no slide
no slide
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ff586c; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Ask the teacher a question. [Suggest]") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Pick a seat.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Meet classmates.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script] [class name=accord] font-family:'Titillium Web'; text-align:center; background:#fff; font-size:20px; visibility: visible; color:#000; font-variant:none; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=accord state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ff586c!important; color:#fff; [/class]

Pick a seat.

I don't think there is any real benefit in disobeying the teacher at this point, we're just getting started, so getting branded as troublemakers would be troublesome. Plus there isn't anything all that important to ask yet, nor any threads that promise anything that exciting yet either.

Meet classmates.

If we make a friend, we can sit next to them. Might make class pass by faster and Ms. Kameda doesn't seem like the type to mind, as long as we don't get too disruptive. Honestly, she's a breath of fresh air after Mr. Tanaka and Ms. Fukaura :'D

Pick a seat.
And see if we can make friends with the people who sit next to us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back