• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
Izuru got up from the couch, butt naked and groggy. Oni slept underneath Izuru's favorite blue blanket and their little one was still out cold. Wandering into the kitchen, Izuru rubbed his rumbling stomach. Checking the fridge for food, Izuru found some bacon that was barely opened. Starting up the oven, Izuru threw a few pieces of bacon in the frying pan. Adding a spoonful of butter on top of his cooking, Izuru was unfazed by the hot oil spitting onto his chest. Scratching behind his ear, Izuru yawned and cracked a couple of eggs to go with his bacon.

Are you truly captured by this pitiful ruse?

Izuru turned around and raised an electrified hand. The voice was deep, each word dripping malice and charm. It vibrated through his entire being and sent shivers down his spine. Closing his hand, Izuru turned off his oven. Pulling on his pants, Izuru began walking down his hall in search for what he had heard. The voice sounded familiar, as if he had heard it often. Yet each attempt to get a clearer picture just made his head hurt again. Entering his sons room, Izuru looked at the sleeping child and smiled.

Disgusting, to see you in the grip of this filth.... were you not one who despised being contained?

Another voice echoed in his head, sending him to his knees. This voice was much more robotic, with a vaguely feminine tone. The pure and utter revulsion it expressed was palpable. Izuru held his hands to his head and clenched his teeth as a loud ringing filled his eardrums. His vision began to fade in and out, blurring and regaining visibility. Soon, he began to see shadows and distortions where once everything had seemed normal.

Godslayer....your jailer tightens her chains
Godslayer.... this repugnant dream must come to an end

"Whats wrong baby?" said Oni, as her mouth transformed into a mass of shadows tendrils...

1600599403617.png

Right behind the crimson crab is a yellow sea sponge who has just woken up with no idea how he'd get here. "Mister Krabs?" He asked upon recognizing his own boss.

Crow Crow

Wilford suddenly looked very sad, and Abe explained, "Well, uh, a friend of mine got murdered-"
A loud roll of thunder suddenly boomed outside, causing both him and Louise to jump, startled. The attorney laughed. "It... still does that. I forgot about that."
Abe cleared his throat, and continued. "People dropped like flies! And this idiot-" he gestured to Wilford "- shot the attorney. Shot me, too."
Wilford shifted, and softly said, "It... it was an accident."
Crow Crow

"Ahoy, lad! Now, help me look for that scurvy sea beast!" Mr Krabs says to Spongebob, "she ought to be here somewhere..."

My Krabs reels his line in.

"It be her! Quick, boyo! Grab me net! It's in me back pocket!"

"Mmmhmmmhmmmhmmmhmmm... careful Mr Krabs, too much greed will consume you, literally," the Nightmare Dopant, still lurking above, mocks.

Topless Topless

"Well, you two look pretty fine to me," Rem adds, "can I investigate?"

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

1600608041506.png

"Aye aye, captain!" Without even a second thought, SpongeBob heeds his boss's word as he digs his hand into his back pocket to pull out the net.

Crow Crow

Louise lowered her voice to a whisper. "Just so you know... I... I think the twins were following us earlier. We might... if we investigate, we might want to go before they turn up... but, I... we can investigate."
Abe, not hearing this, simply shrugged. "Uh, sure?"
Crow Crow

Spongebob would pull out a giant wallet instead. That was his net. Within it, he would see Mr Krabs' driving license, complete with a moustache.

unknown.png

"Here she comes lad! There she blows!"

Big money for a big wallet-

-wait a second.

A string of dollar notes would emerge from the water from that note alone, as if it was a kraken's tentacle, tugging Mr Krabs' fishing rod with it and swinging Mr Krabs' around.

"Woawoawoah! This is bigger than I thought it be!"

Topless Topless

"Alpha, Beta, watch for these 'twins'. we'll investigate the body," Rem says.

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

It's just like before! You're dead meat, Lou!
The lights sputtered, went out.
When they came back on, Mark's body was lying, facedown, on the foyer floor, wearing a red silk robe.
Louise shook her head.
"Not again... I just wanna wake up. Please."
Crow Crow

She opened her mouth, as if she was about to say something. She locked eyes with Wilford, and froze for a moment.
Abe glanced between them, before averting his eyes.
After what seemed like an eternity, Louise spoke, her tongue stumbling slightly over the lie.
"Damien and Celine killed me."
It was a truth of sorts - she could've left with them, could've maybe been alive, just a little, instead of left out in the glass.
Crow Crow

1600636403663.png

"I got you, Mr. Krabs!" SpongeBob yelled as he grabs his boss by the waist and tries to have him still as he reels in his catch.

Crow Crow

Spongebob would pull out a giant wallet instead. That was his net. Within it, he would see Mr Krabs' driving license, complete with a moustache.

unknown.png

"Here she comes lad! There she blows!"

Big money for a big wallet-

-wait a second.

A string of dollar notes would emerge from the water from that note alone, as if it was a kraken's tentacle, tugging Mr Krabs' fishing rod with it and swinging Mr Krabs' around.

"Woawoawoah! This is bigger than I thought it be!"

Topless Topless Topless Topless
View attachment 783751

"I got you, Mr. Krabs!" SpongeBob yelled as he grabs his boss by the waist and tries to have him still as he reels in his catch.

Crow Crow

A gunshot would ring out across the sea, hitting a tentacle, and if anyone turned around, they would see a woman in a cloak and tricorn hat holding out a decorated pistol and wielding a double-bladed sword.

She tipped her hat. “Go.” She said, drawing the sword.

Izuru ran as fast as his legs could take him, the hallway seeming to go on endlessly. The creature that had formerly been Oni now crawled on the ceiling just above him. Her mouth-tendrils would occasionally shoot out and pierce air around him in an attempt to strike him. Izuru was able to dodge most of her blows, but had a few holes in his shoulders from the times she had gotten him. Turning around and trying to outrun her, Izuru tripped over something small and fleshy. Face-planting on the ground, Izuru rolled forward before laying flat on his back. He heard the sound of crying, it filled the dreary hallway and pierced his ears. Looking up, he saw the scrunched up and sobbing face of Orion. Yet even Orion was abnormal, his eyeballs had become thick black tentacles that squirmed from side to side. Black ooze dripped from his little mouth, bubbles forming at the edges of his mouth. His gaze fixated on Izuru, who could only back away in terror.

"Awwww baby.... did Daddy hurt you? Daddy didn't mean it.....did you" said Oni as she leapt down from the ceiling and took the hellspawn into her arms. Squealing and grizzling, the toddler flailed in his mothers arms. "Shhhhhh....shhhhhhh....." cooed Oni as she attempted to placate the child. Izuru stepped back and clenched his teeth. This was disgusting, it was repulsive. What he was seeing was the defilement of the Oni and Orion he loved and formed a family with. He wanted to throw up, he wanted to scream.

SNAP

Izuru looked on in horror as the Fake Oni snapped the neck of her child and gently stroked its face. The room fell silent as Fake Oni shoved the entire child into her mass of tentacles. Falling knees, Izuru began to hyperventilate as Fake Oni finished off her own child before burping loudly. "Its okay now baby....our little one is in a safe place....you'll join him soon...." said Fake Oni as she reached out to Izuru's face with her pale hand

So this is how it ends, Godslayer.....falling at the hands of a HORSE?
Such actions are beneath one such as you....remember what you are, Godslayer

Izuru grabbed the hand of his beloved and gripped it tightly. Then he applied enough pressure for the bones to shatter into thousands of pieces. The creature screeched in agony before attempting to recoil from Izuru. A ray of golden light shined down upon Izuru as the broken arm he held began to catch fire. Scarlet flames began flickering to life from the palm he held to the shoulder that supported the entire arm. Finally releasing his victim, Izuru flexed his back as the golden light shattered the hallway around them. From his bare back sprouted two white wings, stretching outward and shining brighter than the morning sun.

"What are you?!" wailed the Fake Oni as its body became enveloped in flames that slowly began incinerating its being.

"My friends call me Izuru, a denizen of the many worlds. My foes know me as Godslayer, killer of the divine. The Devils that lurk beneath the Nine Hells once revered me as Mournstar, the Radiant Overlord. The Seraphim that protect the innermost sanctums of Heaven defer to me as Malakhim, the Prototypical Angel. The beings that lay between dimensions refer to me as the Eternal Observer, the everlasting Wanderer. Yet you....you who defile the memory of my late wife. You who insult the innocence of my son and you....who insult a God with his own loss.....you may call me Amareus" said Izuru as he raised his hand. With a snap of his fingers, the Fake Oni was reduced to ash in a matter of seconds.

Spreading his wings and soaring upward, Izuru shattered the barrier between his dream and the Dreamscape....

--Sougo Tokiwa--
NEW KINGDOM: 2018

Eventually, the 'King of Time' would get out of his room and home, headed to school clad in a white polo and blue time; it's summer time, and they get to wear their summer uniforms! Joy.

{[Keito Myokoin]}
Judo Guardian

{[Alpina Tsukiyomi]}
Moon-viewing Girl

On his way, Sougo would encounter two of his friends on the way. A young man with a slicked back haircut carrying a black shoulderbag and a young woman with straight, long brown hair. Both of them bearing the same uniform. They were talkinng to each other when they took note of the young king as they clambered up the stairs on the way to school.

"Morning, Sougo." The man with the slick back hair greeted.

"Morning, Keito." Sougo greeted back, noting his friend not wearing his Judo uniform. "No training today?"

"Yeah. They want us to take the week off after that tourament."

"Oh, right, that did happen last week, didn't it?" Sougo chuckled, "How'd it go?"

"Not terrible."

"He lost." The girl with long black hair, Tsukiyomi, interjected, revealing the truth.

"N-no I did not!" Keito responded with a flustered tone. This interaction caused Sougo to let out a chuckle, somehow, bringing a tear in his eye. It seems that...He missed this.

Huh?

"Sougo, are you okay?" Tsukiyomi would ask, taking notice of his teary eye.

"I-I, uh..." Sougo wiped away the tear, just as confused. "It's nothing. Just a...Little bit sleepy."

Yeah, that's it. Nothing's wrong. Nothing's wrong at all...

Chapter 1a: Cat got your Tongue?
What became of Louise and Rem? What of their fate? Find out in

[INSERT TITLE HERE]
A 1x1 between Crow & themagnoliahofutah

Spoiler: they're fine.

Rem's voice echoed in the heads of all affected by Nightmare Moon's dreams.

"Wake up, everyone! This is just Nightmare Moon's tricks!"

Was it successful? Did it fail? It was up to their wills to decide.

Those who succumbed succumbed. Those who willed and wormed their way out found themselves in a strange town.

Chapter 1a: Cat got your Tongue?

latest

Cats of many hues littered the place. One could've sworn that they were speaking the tongue of men mixed in with their meows. The number of cats far exceeded that of the humans that frolicked.

unknown.png

Right in front of our crew was a bar with this sign hanging on it.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @SugaISAMOOD themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Void Void ->WeirdTown

As Spongebob held onto Mr Krabs, he would be swung around as well, before the dollar note tentacle would be sliced by a gunshot, causing them to fall into the water alongside the sliced tentacle.

A strange beast rises from the ocean. Its core body was gold bars, its tentacles were dollar notes and its main head was an oversized penny. The penny's emblem was animate, and snarled at the Hunter.

Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo

"Vhu iz zat lady?" the Commander says, looking towards the Hunter through the portal. That was when the portal started to shrink, with the Commander stretching its sides to prevent it from doing so. He looks to Woz for a bit.

"Voz, ve should help her."

Nocturne. Nocturne. Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @VagueSpongebobThing​

1600693587404.png

SpongeBob held Mr. Krabs with all his futile might, bring swing back and forth, but then someone appears and shoots the tentacle which also has them being thrown into the ocean. "Mr. Krabs! Are you alright?" SpongeBob would ask just as a creature of gold, dollars, and a penny rises from the water.

1600693816481.png
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SpongeBob screams in pure terror.

Crow Crow SilverDingo SilverDingo

As Spongebob held onto Mr Krabs, he would be swung around as well, before the dollar note tentacle would be sliced by a gunshot, causing them to fall into the water alongside the sliced tentacle.

A strange beast rises from the ocean. Its core body was gold bars, its tentacles were dollar notes and its main head was an oversized penny. The penny's emblem was animate, and snarled at the Hunter.

Topless Topless Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo SilverDingo SilverDingo

"Vhu iz zat lady?" the Commander says, looking towards the Hunter through the portal. That was when the portal started to shrink, with the Commander stretching its sides to prevent it from doing so. He looks to Woz for a bit.

"Voz, ve should help her."

Nocturne. Nocturne. Nocturne. Nocturne. Crow Crow Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @VagueSpongebobThing
View attachment 783952

SpongeBob held Mr. Krabs with all his futile might, bring swing back and forth, but then someone appears and shoots the tentacle which also has them being thrown into the ocean. "Mr. Krabs! Are you alright?" SpongeBob would ask just as a creature of gold, dollars, and a penny rises from the water.

View attachment 783953
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SpongeBob screams in pure terror.

The Huntress would break her weapon into a sword and dagger. She sliced upwards with the sword at the money monster and jabbed the dagger into its chest. "I said go." She said in a more serious tone.​

"Spongeboi me bob!" Mr Krabs says, snapping Spongebob's mouth shut. "She's gonna get all that money from that money kraken! All me money! Get in there, wrangle the money kraken with her, and get me money, or YOOOOUUUUU'RE FIIIIRED!"

1600779543676.png

At first, it sounded like a serious suicide mission, but then turns into something else. Perhaps a rescue operation to get the hunter away from the money kraken? Whatever that may be, SpongeBob salutes and says "Aye aye, Mr. Krabs!" Without a moment of hesitation, the talking sea sponge would swim over towards the money kraken...dolphin style. Upon reaching the hunter, he says to her "Excuse me miss, sorry to bother you, but I think it would be wise if we just skedaddle than fighting off the coins of that golden monstrosity."

Holden Matthews

Holden was a fighter, he always had been. He fought his way through the dreamscape, fought his way through his darkest day. So he fought his own dreams, he fought and pused himself awake. " I really don't like what Nightmare did to us, but we need to keep fighting those nightmares and free her. I guess step one is to go into the bar."

Crow Crow @Weirdtown

Leo Howard

" I'm down for helping her, we will do everything to save the day."

Crow Crow Hunter Hunter thing

"Spongeboi me bob!" Mr Krabs says, snapping Spongebob's mouth shut. "She's gonna get all that money from that money kraken! All me money! Get in there, wrangle the money kraken with her, and get me money, or YOOOOUUUUU'RE FIIIIRED!"

View attachment 784462

At first, it sounded like a serious suicide mission, but then turns into something else. Perhaps a rescue operation to get the hunter away from the money kraken? Whatever that may be, SpongeBob salutes and says "Aye aye, Mr. Krabs!" Without a moment of hesitation, the talking sea sponge would swim over towards the money kraken...dolphin style. Upon reaching the hunter, he says to her "Excuse me miss, sorry to bother you, but I think it would be wise if we just skedaddle than fighting off the coins of that golden monstrosity."

"Oh please, I'm not interested in the money." She said withdrawing her sword. "That, and I already told you to leave. I can handle this."​

"Alpha, Beta, you're OK!" Rem rises and hugs her animal compatriots. She looks towards Louise first and foremost. "Louise, are you..."

"She's fine," a black cat walked by as it speaks.

Wait, speaks?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @SugaISAMOOD themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @WeirdTown

1586255274167.png

Holden Matthews would stumble upon a stock image bar as he entered the building. Oh, lovely.

unknown.png

"Woah! Visitors! Bangiras! Bangiras! We have visitors nanora!" a youthful woman exclaims as she sees Holden. "What's your name?"

LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9

Will Vandom would feel her body weighing her down. Her vision was blurred. It was clear that she was just waking up.

"Oh, it seems that Roa's calling me. I apologize, Miss... uh... what was your name again?"

A blurry figure appeared before her. Her vision was trying to recover.

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

"Ve should z'ink of somezing..." the Commander comments towards Leo, "is zey hazzat handled... then maybe we can zeal with ze Nightmare Dopant! But v'ere iz he?"

Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Nocturne. Nocturne. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Will’s head exploded with pain, causing her to drop to her knees clutching her skull. Her mind was wracked with broken memories. She could see herself arguing with faceless beings, her powers flaring. She struck one bent in the chest and began to attack the rest. Will was in her a Guardian form, but something was off.

"This entire mission so far has been a disaster!“

Was that her talking? To who?

"Malevolence brings out the worst in all of us. Please, stop this before it's too late."

Will walked around the room, watching as her dark twin became more and more angry. She could feel the darkness radiating from her older self. What happened? Why was she here? Was this another nightmare?

“Everything's so clear to me now! I know exactly what I have to do now...!"

“No! Don’t do this! Please!” Will cried.

Will tried to stop herself. She stood in front of her dark reflection, but to no avail. Will watched helplessly as her twin was eventually brought down by the faceless beings in a long, drawn out battle. But before she could reach out to touch her hand she awoke with a sudden scream.

Will saw that she was in a completely different place. Where was she? Her entire body ached as if she had been running for months. She groaned softly while groggily getting to her feet.

Questions ran through her head, ones that she did not have the answers to. She took out The Heart from her shirt. The crystal inside the necklace had been cracked, and her Quintessence level was dangerously low.

“Oh no...”

Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back