• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here

• --Reed Boiyo|| Sougo Tokiwa--
    Interaction: Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Whoo...So that's that....Huh?" Reed panted, falling onto his butt, catching his breath after giving him to fight of his life. "I can't believe I didn't manage to die during that entire thing." He sighed, letting out a soft chuckle before remembering something. "Oh shit, what about--!" Reed glanced over to the Demon King, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

"No, Uncle, please...I can't eat all these...Carbonara..." Sougo snored as he laid unconscious, seemed to dreaming about something.

"Huh...Can people actually sleep in the dreamscape or should I be concerned?" Reed asked aloud, crawling over to the sleeping King. His hands hovering over Sougo's cheek as if preparing to slap him awake.

"I, um... think sleeping is normal... although dreaming in the dreamscape seems strange -" Louise shrugged, picking at the shattered part of her face.

"Oh there you are, Mr Kitty!" said Izuru as he walked over the the black cat. Picking him up and tickling his stomach. It was time for a bit of unwinding after such a eclectic battle. "You went and invited all of your kitty friends to come and help us?" asked the curious devil summoner. He was pretty unfazed by the fact that Shinigami was eaten alive. After all, this was a town with man-eating kitties. Scratching Mr Kitty under his chin and rubbing his nose into the cats fluffy belly. Izuru popped upon the tab on a Nondescript Soft Drink that he had somehow obtained. "Reed try not to kill Sougo-kun, we might need him later. Here have a drink you two" declared Izuru as he threw two other cans into the hands of Reed and Louise. Dismissing his demons and playing with Mr Kitty was on the agenda currently. Deciding to try reaching Nemurin through V's nanocommunications devices. Izuru did his best to open up a proper channel.
Codec.png
themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Louise fumbled the can, but managed to catch it before it hit the ground. She opened it, and took a small sip. "...honestly, I'm - I'm glad these have changed a lot since my time. Otherwise I'd be hyperactive three ways to Thursday. And there's more - more bubbles."
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

• Rem tossed the skull away as her face returned to a smile.

“Come on, everyone, let’s head back to Banderas’!”

She skipped away, with Alpha and Beta by her side.

“To think that the only reason we’re here was because of Nightmare Moon’s appearance,” Rem commented, “well, I’m sure we’ll find our way out?”

“Nightmare Moon?” Mr. Kitty, sitting on Izuru’s head, asks as his eyes face Rem.

“Shinigami warped one of our friends, Luna, into an evil version of herself, Nightmare Moon. Then Nightmare Moon sent us… here. Then we met you.”

“I don’t believe this ‘Nightmare Moon’ even exists to begin with,” Mr. Kitty uses his tail to briefly grab Izuru’s beverage, sip it, then return it to him, “or if it did, it hasn’t existed in a long, long time.”

“What makes you so certain about that?” Rem questions.

All Mr. Kitty did was sway his head to the side with no answer.

“Wait, what’s going on?”

A red, misty fog clouded the area, some condensing on their tongues with the metallic taste of blood.

“Is everyone alright?” Rem would ask.

All she heard were hisses from them, and all they heard were gurgles from her.

Incomprehensible rambles were all that remained.

“T̵̬͆̆s̴̘͛̔̌̌ṡ̵͙̌͊͝ş̸̺͎́̍̃͠ş̴͂̎̅s̷̠͎̫̄̄̔ś̸͈s̴͍̎̓̎s̵̢̖̲̪͝s̸͍̭̖̎̓́s̴̠͛͂̑!̷͎̩̬̉”

Even Izuru’s device produced nothing but static in this eerie field. Even if he did get through to Nemurin, would she have been able to help?

No one will ever know.

Because it will never happen.

Each and every one of them were now truly alone.

“This isn’t real, is it, Mr. Kitty?”

Mr. Kitty was not in her sight, or anyone's sight for that matter.

As the crimson haze crawled into their nostrils, their very life force would creep out of their bodies, causing them all to lose consciousness as the cracked cans would spill their contents upon the grass and soil, feeding the ground beneath.

But the soil was not the only thing that was about to feed.

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Louise shivered, the cracks in her face opening up and dripping the same inky goo as before. Collapsing onto her back, she coughed weakly, and her last words before she passed out were "...how can this get any worse?"
Crow Crow

--Reed Boiyo || Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: Crow Crow

"Hey, hey cut me some slack, guy!" Reed sighs as he catches the drink Izuru threw. "I just survived the biggest shitfest of a fight in my entire career--We even beat a frickin' golden Overlord for crying out loud!" He chuckled, popping open the tab and taking a long hard swig of whatever was inside the can he threw.

However, as he drank more and more, Reed didn't notice the red mist creeping in around them...As he finished the drink in one swig, the red mist had set in, causing his body to wobble as he exclaimed. "Whew, this tasted like shit!" He yelped, before falling onto the ground with a loud thud. Whether out of fatigue or because of the mist--no one will ever know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back