• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Digimon: Destined Incarnations] R E B O O T [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I won't lie, I'm looking forward to interactions with the holder of the crest of friendship. mostly because gabumon evolves to garurumon...and my character has that thing about canines.

Indeed. It's going to be a lot of
>gabumon digivolves
>Issac cowers behind the nearest person

For a while at least. He will progress as a character, as he should.

"That's an interesting animal...it even has a little coat and horn andohmygodIT'SAWOLF"
>jumps behind suzume in the blink of an eye

I just realized, It's probably going to be the same situation for at least one other person when tentomon evolves. Cause he goes from cute lil ladybug to Massive beetle monster with razor sharp teeth.

I'm looking forward to the dynamic between Issac and and any insect digimon, because Issac suddenly has an excuse to spout insect facts...so long as they pertain to the digimon.
>Everyone running from kuwagamon (throwback to first episodes)
"You know, this thing looks a lot like the saw stag beetle, and I'd love to tell you more, but it's currently trying to kill us!"
Suzume:"SHUT UP, KEEP RUNNING!"

I'm looking forward to the dynamic between Issac and and any insect digimon, because Issac suddenly has an excuse to spout insect facts...so long as they pertain to the digimon.
>Everyone running from kuwagamon (throwback to first episodes)
"You know, this thing looks a lot like the saw stag beetle, and I'd love to tell you more, but it's currently trying to kill us!"
Suzume:"SHUT UP, KEEP RUNNING!"

That is exactly how it would happen

Probably wouldn't be much out of the norm for Issac. Try to say something, get shot down. I'm looking forward to character interaction and development.

Oh, will we be using a posting order, or just a 'as needed' situation?

Probably wouldn't be much out of the norm for Issac. Try to say something, get shot down. I'm looking forward to character interaction and development.

Oh, will we be using a posting order, or just a 'as needed' situation?

I usually go in the "order" of whoever interacted in something first? But with the big group interactions, I think we'll do an "order" so that nobody's posting like 5,000 times when some haven't posted even twice... >_>

I find that's a problem in some groups

Alright, makes sense. Same standing in a more 'relaxed' situation? And what if the group splinters for a time, like seems to happen with every digidestined team. Or are we not going to run that confusion on the latter front?

Alright, makes sense. Same standing in a more 'relaxed' situation? And what if the group splinters for a time, like seems to happen with every digidestined team. Or are we not going to run that confusion on the latter front?

If we do split, it would be like an order amongst that particular faction c:

Watch, suzume gets the (mis)fortune of getting stuck with Issac. And somehow through X convuluted situation, they get on decent terms. Just like in the shoooow. Or you know...she leaves him stranded in a digital desert. That's always a possibility with my characters it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back