• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Digimon: Destined Incarnations] R E B O O T [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Since I'm doing reliability I feel like my character will just be a rehash of Joe from the original series, but I suppose I get a free pass there since these are meant to be reincarnations of the original characters anyway.

So I know we’re reincarnations, but what about our partners? Are they gonna be the same from the originals or what’s the plan?

So I know we’re reincarnations, but what about our partners? Are they gonna be the same from the originals or what’s the plan?
From my understsanding, same as from the originals. From how I read it, they'll 'recognize' us.

Kind of a mix of both. That's why I left the personality up to you all. They'll sorta be like the "reborn" versions of the original Digimon, but at some point, both the partner and the Digimon will seem to realize that they've been together before.

...Did that make sense?

Kind of a mix of both. That's why I left the personality up to you all. They'll sorta be like the "reborn" versions of the original Digimon, but at some point, both the partner and the Digimon will seem to realize that they've been together before.

...Did that make sense?

I was thinking more Agumon mistakes my girl for Taichi.

I was thinking more Agumon mistakes my girl for Taichi.

I mean, yeah, that could work. The Digimon are reborn, so they'd probably have some inkling of knowing who they had been partners with before.

But for example, ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's character doesn't look too much like Izzy, so Tentomon would kinda be numb to any of their similarities at first. But Patamon would probably think my Suzume is an incredibly feminine version of "someone" he met before.

Maybe I'll make a guy then... last four Digimon RPs I was in I ran a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back