• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Digimon: Destined Incarnations] R E B O O T [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The original eight being original.jpg

I'll become a happy butterfly, and ride on the glittering wind

Alright, y'all, let's all get along as we make our way through the Digital World! I expect NO fistfights and no whining and ABSOLUTELY. NO. DARK DIGIVOLUTIONS.

All joking and references aside, let's have fun, y'all!

If you happen to be looking for any ideas for your characters, I highly suggest listening to the character songs that were released at some point during the Tri era. (You might need to Google the English lyrics, but that's what the Wikimon is for, amiright?)

LET'S ALL HAVE FUN AND BECOME AWESOME BUTTERFLIES!

We all have mega forms in this, yes? I ask since in the original series only Tai and Matt's Digimon could actually reach their mega forms.

We all have mega forms in this, yes? I ask since in the original series only Tai and Matt's Digimon could actually reach their mega forms.

Yes! Not that they'll come in right away of course, but all of the original eight have the ability to evolve to Mega as of the Tri movies! c:

Honestly, since you're the leader here (in creation anyways), I'm probably just gonna stick with the premise of "don't evolve past them" or as a secondary option "just when it's necessary".

Before I forget, will we be relying solely on the one attack that has been shown in series before, or the attacks inherent in digimon in that type? I can't remember solidely, but I believe in the original show they relied on one, maybe two attacks.

Before I forget, will we be relying solely on the one attack that has been shown in series before, or the attacks inherent in digimon in that type? I can't remember solidely, but I believe in the original show they relied on one, maybe two attacks.

I'd say the attacks used in the series!

Pretty good here. Made a CS or two for other things as I have nothing else to do, every so often I'll pull up wikimon or Digimonwiki, keep myself fresh on knowledge. And you?

Understandable on the school thing. And yes, read more. Do not turn into me, where you have neglected your reading skill, young geno. Read!

Alright then. I'd either go for manipulate probability, or invisibility...I could do so many things with invisibility....Like go see a free movie.

Mhm. Soooo maybe it's stealing. But at least I'm not being steriotypical with my invisibility. Locker rooms? Nah, let's go cut in line or something. Maybe do something robin hood related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back