• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I have but that does not change the fact that it beat Lion King in box office numbers, which is unforgivable lol
That's an utter crime, yes. But I can't help but to love Elsa's character concept.

Speaking of characters. Can I assume that the rules of magic aren't applicable when residing in reality? As in, Elsa has no magic powers here in the real world? Or will there be magic/powers allowed but only at moderate to low level?

That's a shame, really, because Frozen isn't terrible like people make it out to be Dx
It's really good
Yeah :(
It just had the unfortunate event of being overplayed everywhere. Of course, it isn't like the Disney classics, but it's still a good movie!

I'm still stuck between either playing female worker Jasmine or Elsa btw..
Both seem really fun RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back