• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dick says "Never a dull moment" he gets up and feels no pain "Wow that stuff works wonders"

Mitch says "yeah I kinda wanna help BB's group the outsiders, or maybe join Jamie on The Team"

Valyn shrugged."The outsiders? How many teams are there but I think they're more you're speed." She tells him."Do you think I should? I don't know." She says quietly.

Artemis makes a quick step in once she went to grab a snack herself."Make sure Wally gets out here when it wears off Rose, shouldn't take too long I told him not to try that spiked drink he was given." She tells her."Yeah Tim is trying to challenge Jason to a wrestling match." She tells him.

"Good, let's go" Rose says and she adds "I wanna see them act like kids" she points out "And laugh about it afterwards with you" she says and she grins. "Arty, that stuff could knock out an elephant if it drinks fast enough" she explains "But I think Wally will be up again soon enough" she adds taking Dick's hand.

Jason groans "I wouldn't mind arm wrestling, but you drink too fast" he points out, he'd only have to give Tim a light shove at this rate "Hey Connor, get your boyfriend under control".

"If he wants to he should" Connor deadpans at Jason "But I agree that wrestling is a terrible idea" he adds looking at Tim, who looked really unsteady on his feet.

Tim stumbled and tripped on his feet so he laid on the ground with a grunt before he starts to cling to Jason's leg trying to pull him down."I'll take you down, Conner he's bullying me." He laughs and waves to Conner."I'm not arm wrestling you Jason, unless Conner help me beat him." He calls for him.

Artemis bites her lip."Tried to tell him not to but you know how these boys be like and I'm sure he'll be out there probably within a five minutes." She smiled at her."You go enjoy the party guys." She leaned against the doorway.

Mitch says "I say we both should, I'm just not sure who I'd go with, probably the team Artimis is great to be around her and Wally"

Dick smiles as he walks with her and says "Makes me feel a little old with how some have grown so much"

Rose her smile disappears a bit, right, he aged, she forgot that "You're not that old though" she says lightly hitting him with her elbow.

Jason rolls his eyes as he shakes Tim off "Oh get up, you look pathetic" he says, though he's trying his hardest not to laugh at his brother.

Connor shakes his head at Tim "Come on" he says pulling him up and putting him on the couch "No more drinks for you" he adds.

Killian sighs "And the chaos starts" he says, though this was hardly a chaos, but it was a start to the chaos and he hopes it won't get too bad.

Tim pushes at him."You're suppose to help me take down my brother." He pouts at him, he stands on the couch and jumps on it before he launches himself at Jason to cling to him."I'm taking you down macho man." He smirks.

Jasper raises a brow."They're idiots." He mumbled and pushes the game aside to go sit with his brother.

Valyn shrugged."Are those the two from the other party, the red haired boy holding the blonde like are they a couple?" She questioned him."I'm not sure what team I would be on." She sighed.

Dick says "I know but it feels like it haha" he says and sees her smile gone "Hey you ok?"

Mitch nods "yeah they have been together since they formed the team"

Valyn quietly aws at that, then wrapped her arms around him for a quick hug."That's cute, like you and me." She poked his cheek as a tease."Hm, want to sit here and relax or do they have karaoke or maybe we go for a walk, I haven't been to this place maybe a tour? We could have some fun at the party." She smirked.

Artemis brings a cup of water towards Wally."Here." She brushed her other hand over his bangs.

Valyn smiled and offered her hand."Cool, let's go and let them finish this movie, I would like to take a walk outside too after the tour maybe a snowball fight we could get these kids into." She offered.

Artemis sighed but she snickered."Firecracker?" She sits down by him."You idiot." She says softly, she glanced towards the door."You owe me a dance for this." She tells him.

"I'm fire" Rose says giving a smile "I shouldn't dwell on future problems at a party" she adds, well maybe not even that far into the future "I should probably tell you now, but I sort of took your old room, they weren't expecting a new member, so Arty suggested I'd take yours until they did get one ready, but I liked yours so I said that and they let me use it permantly".

Connor sighs "I'm more concerned about how long it'll take before you pass out" he admits while trying to stop Tim, but being too late.

Jason sidesteps when Tim launches himself and he rolls his eyes "Come on Barbara, let's get some snacks" he says putting an arm around her.

Killian nods "That they are" he says drinking some wine "And Rose is heading this way, maybe you can go and meet her halfway"

Dick says "Ah no worries, I'm glad it's comfy, have you gotten to know many of the team?"

Mitch takes her hand and leads her away from the movie to show her the cave

"Connor's nice, Artemis is awesome" Rose says "M'gann, well, she made the wrong first impression by trying to read my mind seconds after meeting me" she adds and she sighs "The others are okay I guess, I feel like they're avoiding me".

Barbara smiles at him as she stands from the couch, she gives his cheek a gentle kiss."Sure." She hummed, going over to the table."Didn't you have a team of your own?" She asks him.

Tim slid on the floor when he missed Jason, he laid there."Jason you jerk." He mumbled and pushes himself into sitting, holding his arms out to Conner."Super cuddles." He chuckled quietly.

Jasper laughs at Jason and Tim before he noticed Rose and Richard, he jumps from his seat and pushes by Richard to hug Rose tightly, nuzzling her.

Valyn follows him around the tower and held his hand, going over to the window and smiled as it was snowing."Do you want to have a snowball fight?" She asks him.

Artemis sighed."Maybe I should just leave you in here, I'll wait for our dance for later." She pulls her hand away from his bangs and goes to walk outside.

Rose hugs back and she says "You made your family worry kid, your siblings were really worried" she says "So don't you dare wander off again you hear" she says, she had seen what effect it had on everyone that Jasper was missing "And not just them by the way"

Jason shakes his head "I wanted to, but I could never find others with my norals and tactics" he says "Besides, you really think the Bat will allow it?"

Connor picks Tim up before sitting on the couch "No more drinks from you" he deadpans while cuddling with

Barbara grabs a reindeer cookie and has it dance around Jason."True though I think you and Rose and me would make an efficient team." She shrugged."Bruce isn't the boss of you or me." She tells him.

Tim sits in his lap and leans into him getting some cuddles."What about water? Snacks...the jello." He was messing with him."We should set up a bed on the floor, your room." He mumbled.

Jasper nods as he hugs her, he sniffles a little."I know Rose, I'm sorry." He pulls away and offered offered smile."I missed you all, I've been trying to find you or any of them til your friend Raven found me." He glanced at her then turned to Rose and again hugs her.

Mitch says "Sure if you wanna lose" he says looking at her with a smirk

Dick says "that's good, wait the others are avoiding-" he is just off as she greets Jasper

Wally lays down in bed "Sounds good babe oh my head"

"I am planning to ask, oh right, speaking off" Jason says taking her hands "We may have a solution so I won't outlive you, we've been working on something" he says.

Rose nods at Dick "Yeah, but then again, most they see off me is on missions and being an assassin makes most of them a bit... uncomfortable". She ruffle Jasper's head "Jasper, this is my boyfriend, Richard Grayson" she says "Dick, this is Killian's youngest brother Jasper".

Connor rolls his eyes "As if, I can't leave you alone or you'll drink some more" he says "And I'm not lettibg you sleep on the ground"

Barbara was a bit surprised though gently held his hands as her brows furrowed."Hm? You have? Do explain what you and Rose have come up with." Her grip tightened a little.

Tim shrugged."Does this mean I get cuddles in bed too..." He pushes on Conners pecs to move them up and down."Pew pew." He pulls his hands away."Couldn't you get just a glass of water?" He asks him.

Jasper pulled away and turned to Richard."You hurt her, I'm coming for you with my brothers." He just puts on a creepy smile before running off to jump onto the couch with Killian."Why the human Rose?" He asks her.

Valyn laughed."Uh huh, I'll be the one beating you." She smirked and she called for Jamie and the others to join them outside.

Artemis waved."If you need anything just call." She closed the door behind her and walked over to the group.

Rose sighs while Killian rolls his eyes "If you must know Jasper" she says crouching in front of him "He's accepted me for what and who I am" she says "Although I could've gone without the jealous ex-girlfriend. Also don't insult humans, I'm half you know" she says booping his nose. Killian smiles "Though you'll be happy to hear Rose her parents got a divorce" he says "You can't make someone choose between family and that's what he did, his family or us".

Jason smiles slightly "Well it's quite simple really. All Rose had to do was find vampire blood matching your blood type" he says "It won't give you fancy healing powers, according to her, but it wil help you live longer".

"Sure" Connor says and he takes the water pitcher from the table and fills Tim's glass "Here" he says with a smile.

Barbara was bouncing on her heels at that."The longevity is what I care most about, to be there for you." She throws her arms around him."Now and forever, as its plain as anyone can see we were simply meant to be." She sings a quote from the nightmare before Christmas movie."Cheesy I know." She smiled.

Tim takes the glass and drinks it before putting it on the table, raising his hands."Woo more cuddles." He starts laying on the couch."You sure I don't have to lay on the ground?" He questioned him.

Jasper giggled and pushes her hand."But I wasn't? I simply asked why the human boy, not to insult but more of curious why you chose him." He shrugged."Killian here has been really chatty with the goth girl." He whispered to her."Wait they are? Rose's be better off." He nods.

"Well if you say it like that it sounds like you're insulting them" Rose points out "Yeah, dad also got part of his memory wiped, I can still go visit him, but his family doesn't like me very much, I look too much like mom apparently", she grins at Jasper "Oh is he now?" she asks "And she's called Raven, not goth girl".

"Rose is still working out the details though" Jason says "Since I learned there are rules to giving someone vampire blood, like how you can't drink it while pregnant and they can only allow it if there's a really good reason" he explains "Having said that, you'd need regular checkups".

Connor chuckles "Yes" he says, he gives Tim a fond smile "I'll go get us some snacks" he says standing up "Don't go drinking anymore wine while I'm not keeping an eye on you"

Barbara held onto him."Okay, though is this something I'd have to drink again or no?" She asks him."There is something I need to ask Rose to do with Julie." She says quietly.

Tim just smiles at him and rolls over, he waved a hand."Uh huh..." He was almost dozing off while waiting for him."Is there ice cream?" He asks him.

Jasper fiddled with his fingers."Sorry Rose..." He bites his lip a little and he nods."He has been really chatty with her, hasnt left her side either." He snickers a little."You belong with us Rose, we love you." He holds his hands out.

Rose smiles "And want to know somwthing fun?" she asks picking him up "I won't be half human for too much longer, but that's for another time" she whispers the first part so Dick can't hear. Killian pokes Jasper "I like her company and we're on dragging people to bed duty" he says "Unless you wanna help of course".

"If this is going to be a question if we can do the same for Julie the answer is no" Jason deadpans "Also yeah, since it won't regenerate by itself"

"Only with alcohol" Connor says coming back with a plate of cookies "So you're not getting it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back