• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Connor nods "I'll join" he says "Also I'm sure Wally will come when he hears he gets to drink more" he adds with a smile "Tim however, he might not remember everything that happened, he's pretty out of it" he explains.

Jason grabs the wine and shot glasses before looking at Raven and Killian "I'm guessing you're not joining unless you can drinkcthe alcohol free wine" he guesses.

Killian nods "A few people have to stay sober" he says and he grins "Someone has to drag your sorry asses to bed". Rose sticks out her tongue at her cousin "Oh Jasper, maybe you shouldn't mention to your parents that my boyfriend's a human, your dad will get pissed at me if he finds out". Ryan smiles "Then let's go" he says "Call me, Sebastian or Hannah if you need something" he says.

Barbara pulls away from Jason and she held her glass, taking a small sip of it before going to grab herself a seat since they were going to start a game."Well me and Jason won't be staying here anyway so we'll be dragging our own asses home." She shrugged.

Artemis snickered a little trying not to laugh."He might and it's a party, he doesn't want to miss out on the party stuff." She gave him a gentle nudge."Tell me you video taped him just a little or someone did with him and Wally." She glanced at the others."Tim probably would've wanted to play with you here." She shrugged.

Jasper's brows furrowed."Where is Henry? What have you done with him..." He questioned him when he didn't say his name, just like the others he had his own butler." I won't tell them Rose but they'll probably figure it out if you go public with this relationship." He tells her, Raven just gives Jason an unamused expression."Maybe if don't have to do your wine thing as Killian said we need some sober people." She tells him.

Mitch chuckles and as they get inside and says "Well that's one way to chill out"

Dick asks "We still joining that truth or dare?"

Jamie says "Wally or not the bug and I are still gonna win"

Valyn nods at that and shivered just a little before going over to the kitchen and goes through the cupboards for the cups and stuff to make the hot cocoa for the kids, she stops when her phone goes off from an unknown number and it was texts."What?..." She holds it out because the texts were saying they were her brother.

Bart raises a brow."He's not here though? He's with Artemis at the other party doing whatever they're doing." He throws another snowball at him."You cheat with that suit." He chuckled at him.

Rose nods "Of course we are, I am planning to drink a lot you know" she says "And since I don't have to be home until at least tomorrow evening I can stay at Wayne manor the entire day as well" she says with a grin. A grin that disappears when Jasper asks for Henry "Well... after you disappeared well, he blamed himself very badly since he felt like he failed you and his duty as a butler, mom put him to sleep when he asked for it" she explains.

Killian nods "We tried talking him out of it, but after you were declared dead, well, he almost did it himself" he says "Which left Lilith no choice but to do it for him, he's been asleep ever since" he adds to that "Sorry Jasper".

Jason shrugs "I suppose you two could drink your alcohol free wine" he says with a shrug "So everyone here's joining then?" he asks putting the glasses on the table.

Connor nods "Looks like it" he says and he eyes Rose "You don't look like you get drunk that easily, just how much are you planning to drink?" he asks. The team occasionally had drinking nights, especially after a hard mission, it was almost always Rose who paid for the drinks "Know what, don't anwer that" he mumbles.

Barbara nods at him."Seems like it Jason." She grabs him by the shirt to pull him down to sit so they could ready to play."So who wants to go first?" She asks them.

Artemis leans into her seat."Could say the same thing about you Conner, you've got yourself a bird to take care of." She shrugged, Raven held out her hand to have the non alcoholic wine float over to be placed on the table by her and Killian."There." She folds her arms and scoots over to make room for the others.

Jasper growled a little."No, make mommy or daddy go get him or you, Ryan it's my fault not his." He pouts at them, he held onto Ryan."Let's go." He says quietly.

"It was your fault yes" Ryan says "But I understand how he feels, if something were to happen to master Killian I would blame myself, even if it wasn't my fault" he explains and he teleports to the company meeting "We will wake him after you've seen everyone, but he might be hesitant to take care of you again though" he says "Once we wake him you should hug him, he deserves that at least".

Rose shrugs "Two of these bottles should be enough" she poins out as she sits down next to Raven "Having said that, I'll warn you and say I get very tired" she adds, she had gotten drunk once to see how she was going to react, thankfully only Killian was around, but she fell asleep pretty fast after passing her limit.

Jason chuckles "Well at least it's just that" he says "Also I think these two are filming us, for blackmail material". Connor sighs "Of course they are" he deadpans.

Barbara smirked a little at Jason."As if your brothers and I don't have enough video of you." She teased just a little bit, she leaned into him a little.

Raven glanced at her."Then you'll be an easier one to handle and we don't have to deal with Barb and Jason since they'll be leaving." She shrugged."Means less babysitting for us." She nods.

Jasper pushes at him a little for him to be set on his feet."Okay but would you talk to him too, he does deserve to be my butler." He lands on his feet, he looked around before going towards the others.

"Come young master" Ryan says holding out his hand "They increased security after someone found and stopped a plot to take over the company by killing miss Lilith and her ex-husband, you shouldn't wander off alone" he explains l, the guards wouldn't recognize Jasper and he wanted to avoid causing a problem. "And we tried talking Henry out of it, but he wouldn't listen, it might be best if you're the first one he sees" he explains "We don't know how he'll react"

Jason shrugs "So?" he asks "Also we're not staying too late though" he adds, they wanted to head back to the manor after the party, so thry didn't leave Julie alone for too long.

Killian nods "Rose is the east one yeah" he says "But if we're lucky we don't have to carry her at all" he adds, not that he knew what room she used.

Connor chuckles at that "Do you think that Dick will stay sober enough to do that?" he asks, the two were an adorable though, but he guessed that Rose being half vampire was going to cause some trouble along the line.

Dick listened to Rose and Jasper but didn't say anything as it wasn't his place

Mitch saw V freeze and when she showed him his phone, he was shocked "We don't know if that is him"

Barbara poked at his cheek."So? So? So your butt." She makes a face at him and smiled a little."It was just some teasing." She does text Alfred again to check on her before hiding her phone from him.

Raven glanced at Rose and Richard."If he doesn't we'll leave her on the couch then throw blankets and pillows at the two of them." She suggests to him."She does have a room here though." She tells him.

Jasper grabbed hold of his hand."Oh..." He follows him closely, he shys away from those said guards."Would you come with me then we go to him?" He asks him quietly, he looked around the place."Mama." He called out.

Artemis gestures to Conner."You might be." She shrugged and she fiddled with a glass, she wondered when Wally was going to join them and she turned to Rose quietly.

Valyn shrugged and she bit her lip."But what if it is him? Shouldn't there be a way to find out..." She gripped the phone."I could ask him some questions." She reached over with her other hand to grab Mitch's hand.

Rose pats the place next to her and she shrugs "The couch isn't that bad to sleep on" she admits "Though Connor tends to carry me to my room if we had a rough mission, he's always making sure everyone else is in bed before going himself" she says with a smile.

Connor nods "Someone has to" he points out and he looks at Artemis "Also, next time let's not have Rose drag us out of a burning building by herself" he says, no one really got out of that mission without some kind of injuries, but they had been caught unaware, for the most part and the building had been set on fire, which resulted in the fact that Rose had to drag at least three of them to safety, before she collapsed from inhaling too much smoke.

Killian raises an eyebrow at Rose "And that's probably why you never share your missions with anyone" he says "What were you thinking?!" he asks, Rose never ever shared mission details, she mostly just said if it went good or bad, he sighs and looks at his cousin.

Ryan nods "I will stay with you" he says leading Jasper to the meeting room and he goes in after knocking twice "Miss Lilith, I'm sorry to disrupt the meeting, but this is important" he says moving to the side so they can see Jasper "Apparently he was wandering around, one of miss Rose her friends found him in Gotham" he explains while lightly pushing Jasper to his parents.

Raven lifts her hand as if trying to tell Killian to lower his voice, she didn't want him yelling in her ear when she was by him but she goes to defend her."You shouldn't act surprised, our job is a dangerous one and she was helping her teammates." She tells him."Connee is just that type of person, his brother is such a well mannered kid which is nice." She shrugged.

Artemis just facepalms at that."Oh gosh, Rose try to be a little more careful." She didn't want her risking herself like that recklessly."But she did help the team." She tells him.

Jasper walks over to them before he runs to his parents and hugs them, he sniffles as a few tears run down his cheeks having missed them."Mommy...daddy." He says quietly.

Valyn sighed, she gives Mitch's hand a tight grip."Maybe I should." She pulls away to text the person to ask about something they were in on at school thwt got them in trouble and never told their parents in which he tells her about them stealing answer sheets."It has to be him Mitch." She held it out towards him.

"I did and then everyone was giving me trouble about it when I was stuck in the med bay, saying I could've died with that stunt. M'gann didn't, but well, she was as KO as me" Rose says and she frowns slightly "But I will try not to do that again" she says, well she could say that, but if she had to then she would do it, fire just doesn't leave much shadows for her to travel by and she couldn't teleport without shadows yet.

Killian shakes his head at Rose "Sorry Raven, but she's a bit of an idiot sometimes" he says and he sighs "Well let's get get on with this game" he mumbles leaning back into the couch.

Ryan smiles slightly and he bows before leaving while everyone is wondering how Jasper survived on his own "Enough!" Lilith says "We are still in a meeting, Jasper, would you like to stay?" she asks, she hadn't seen her brother cry in a long time, but here he was, everyone was so sure Jasper had died "Of course, if you stay you'll have to stay quiet for the most part" she explains with a smile.

Raven sighed."I know, I'm used to it with this lot and the others but don't like you haven't made mistakes before." She gave him a small nudge."Go on with the game." She nods.

Artemis leans into her seat."You should be more careful but you were brave and did rescue your teammates so can't really be mad at you." She smiled at her, she glanced at Tim as he walked out of the room wrapped in a blanket, he waved to Conner before going about his business then he goes to retreat in Conner's room again to climb into bed.

Jasper turned to Lilith and he wipes away some of his tears."Don't mean to interupt, just missed everyone and I was wanting to come home." He explains himself."I could go with Ryan..." He says quietly.

Valyn puts her phone away after sending a text for him to tell her where they could meet up or find him."What about Tim? This could be a trap too, not sure what we should do but I want to go meet him." She tells him.

After the eventful game of truth or dare Rose is trying very hard to stay awake, this makes Killian laugh softly as he shakes his head "Alright, party's over" he says standing up "Richard, can you bring Rose to bed?" he asks.

Jason stretches "Good plan, come on Babs, let's go" he says with a smile, they could stay at the mountain, but Barbara probably didn't want to leave Julie alone for that long yet.

Connor gets up to clean up "That was fun" he says "I'll clean up and then I'll head to bed" he says.

Barbara leaning on Jason and tracing her hand over his shirt to go along his muscles with a small hum."Fuck you're so...mmm, such a snack." She giggles while biting her lip, she stands and stretches."To the manor? Julie, I don't want to leave her for too long so let's go." She grabbed his hand and pulls him with her.

Raven stands from the couch."Just go Conner, leave the mess leave it to those who didn't set up and get the food." She waved a hand before turning slightly towards Killian."It was nice to meet you, maybe you could swing by again sometime." She offered a smile.

Artemis was sitting in Wally's lap, she was almost asleep but she quickly sat up and looked around at the others."Uh yeah, we'll take care of it Conner go and bye guys." She waves.

"Probably not here, but who knows" Killian says "Thanks for helping me babysit and I'll send you the video later" he says with a smile "I have to return home though, warn my siblings and what not, it was nice finally meeting you" he says.

Jason sighs "Barbara if you fall I won't be able to catch you" he warns her while trying to get her to slow down, eventually he settles for just picking her up "Goodnight guys, I'll see you and Rose at lunch tomorrow Dickie bird" CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Connor nods and he goes to put the food away and what's left of the wine, glsncing at Wolf who had been staying near him the entire, but seemed asleep for now.

Lilith looks at her watch "Guess we'll postpone this till next week" she tells the others as she puts the papers in a neat stack "Jasper, why don't you go home with Ryan so we can finish up here?" she asks.

Barbara held onto him with a small squeaked as he suddenly lifts her, she leans into him."Oh are we taking Julie to lunch with us?" She hummed and pressed her lips to his cheek gently before just getting comfortable in his arms."Our daughter is waiting." She smiles at him.

Raven nods at Killian, they would have given eachother their numbers."Perhaps somewhere else we could meet, sure." She walks after Connee to help him with the rest of the food, she gives Wolf a small pet though she didn't know there was a kid sneaking into the place til alarms went off from the intruder."Conner do you want to go check that?" She asks him.

Jasper fiddles with his fingers a little."Okay auntie." He runs over to hug his parents again before running off to get to Ryan, calling out his name."It's time to go home." He tells him.

Mitch says "Let's talk to him tomorrow we can all get together and cover our bases"

Dick nods "Bye Jason" he looks at Rose and picks her up

Wally waves them all a good night "Later dudes and dudiets"

Valyn puts out the hot cocoa for the kids and she throws her arms around Mitch with a sigh."We don't need to bring alot of people Mitch, it could just be me and you and maybe Tim if he wants to come with." She says quietly."I don't want to scare him off eith all the others." She tells him.

Artemis wraps her arms around him."Carry me." She mumbled, she smiled a little though."You want to go home or stay here? We could put in a movie or something." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back