• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dick hugs Rose "I see, are you ok? did she hurt you?"

Mitch stands and says "Yeah let's go" he holds her hand as he heads to the group with her

Jamie nods "Alright your right, I guess we don't have anything to worry about...for now"

Barbara steps into the room."I'm relieved Richard is okay, uh I brought some drinks and snacks incase you might be hungry and the drink woild help you Richard." She brings it over for them.

Raven glanced at him then Jason."He said something about a trio, botanical gardens and by his descriptions it was Poison Ivy, Harley, and Ivy's boy Vander." She explains."Don't know if you're familiar with them." She puts the books down.

Jon nods slowly at that."Holding hands? Is that taking it slow?" He asks him, Tim smiled at the two of them.

Valyn walked after him and she tried to get Kenny to land on her shoulder."What kind of game are you wanting to play Mitch? Or we could dance." She offered.

Bart gives him thumbs up."Just trust me okay, we helped you." He hands him a cupcake."So what do you want to do?" He asks him.

"I'm fine, Raven healed me" Rose says and she buries her face in his shoulder "I was so worried" she mumbles "And I lost control of my temper a bit and challenged her to a fight" she admits quietly "I just... when I saw you get hurt I just, couldn't let it go". She glances at Barbara "Thanks" she says with a small smile.

"How would Ivy have kept him alive, young vampires need blood at least once every two weeks" Killian says and he sighs "There are, of course, substitues, like the snacks, there's also a rare fruit, but when I say rare I mean rare, last known record is two generations of vampires after Vlad"

"That's taking it slow" Connor says with a smile "Now run of and take Damian with you" he adds "Jason's planning to get people drunk and you don't want to be here when that happens".

Barbara smiled at them."Would you two be joining us out there? I did come so you had company but Richard's okay so." She shrugged, she didn't know if she was wanting to be alone with him.

Raven's brows furrowed."He did mention she would give him some tea and snacks, Ivy does control plants with her she could've easily made those fruits for him or knows how to make those snacks." She pats the place next to her for him to sit down.

Jon smiled at him ans gives him a hug but he sighed."I was wanting to hang out here but okay and no I'm not going to Damian, he left to patrol patrol so whatever." He pulls away and goes to the other party, Tim throws a candy cane at Conner."I almost thought you were gonna give him the talk." He teased.

"You can stay if you want, I need to make sure the pain's gone for the most part before he's going to the party, but something to eat and drink is always good" Rose points out "I hope the party mood isn't too ruined though"

"Must've been different snacks, we don't have the plant, so we can't use it" Killian explains "Though the snacks the company makes is made with actual blood, from animals".

Connor tosses the candy cane back "I'll leave that to you" he says and he sits down on the couch "Besides, shouldn't my dad do that?" he asks.

Barbara hands over the drinks and plate."Should I get Raven for him?" She grabs a chair to sit down."I apologize for Star's behavior though, she must've ran off feeling guilty but as for the mood Jason is breaking out the drinks and helping get the party going, everyone else is okay." She tells her.

Raven sighed."He said he did attack some people when he didn't have snacks, do you think he could've hunt some animals too?" She asks him."I'm not sure what Ivy really gave him but you might be onto what it was." She turned to Jasper when he walks over, bathed and changed into clean clothes then he sits with them.

Tim grabs it then tries pulling him down."He's your brother." He chuckled."Yeah that or Lois? I'm not sure if you refer to her as mom but I was only teasing you." He tells him.

Dick hugs Rose "Hey I would have done the same, I may not be super but I'm always gonna be your hero"

Jamie takes it "I think a movie would be good, something funny or action packed to get everyone's mind off things....like that one movie Free Guy"

Kenny hops on V's shoulder and Mitch says "A dance sounds nice, my mom made me dance with some rich guys daughters through out those parties, but now I'd like to dance with a girl I truly care about"

Valyn gently pets his feathers, she blushed."You're so cheesy." She giggled at him, she takes him to the dance floor and she wraps her arms around his neck, stepping closer to him.

Bart shrugged."We could play the movie yeah, it could get the other kids settled down." He noticed Jon walk in and go sit down."We could try to help Mitch find the brother later." He zips around the place to grab the movie then brings it, handing it over to his friend.

"Please don't sat that ever again" Rose says and she sighs "But you need to eat something" she adds pulling away from the hug "Also she knocked you out cold by shoving you against the wall, don't go telling me you'd have done the same. She was trying to kill me, you would've gotten killed!"

Connor shrugs "I don't, sometimes when I get really really tired I slip up and say it" he says "But they ignore it if I do since well. I made it clear she's not my mother"

Killian smiles at Jasper and says "But she kept him alive, so I'm not exactly complaining" he says "Wanna play monopoly, twister or do you want to guess who'll get drunk first?"

Barbara sighed."You should be more careful, Rose is tough and can a hit from her more than you could but I'll leave you be." She waved her hands and stepped outside.

Tim gives him a kiss to his cheek."You're just a unique case, just don't ever call either of them moms who you're made from that'd just be weird don't even call Lex dad either." He poked him then turned to Jason."Want to have a drink off?" He asks him.

Jasper kicks his legs, he shrugged."If we do twister I just know you're going to tickle me." He makes a face a him, Raven smiled."You do have her to thank for that." She nods."You're much nicer than I thought you'd be, for a vampire." She tells him.

"Well hanging around Rose does wonders" Killian says "Most are nice, but they will also be distant and a bit cold" he explains "But I worry" he mumbles. "Well why don't you grab a game you'll like to play?"

Jason is setting up drinks at the bar, drinks being the wine Rose brought with her. He looks at the others and once he's finished he turns the music to an upbeat song.

Connor nods "A drink is good" he says "And grab some for yourself too" he adds with a grin.

Barbara walks off to the room with the others and she does text Alfred to check in on her daughter, she stretched after that and goes to join the others.

Raven nods."You'll need that to rub off on this kid, he went a bit too far with a prank earlier put oil on the floor and Bart went through a window..." She sighed which just had Jasper giggling then he got up and walked over to the games, he pulls out clue and a movie trivia game.

Tim gently pushed his shoulder."Though, do you have a higher tolerance to alcohol?" He questioned him as he walks over to get a drink from Jason."I did say if you want a drink off so I'm grabbing some and Jason don't you tell him what I said about him last time." He mumbled.

"Maybe you'll do it yourself, if you're drunk enough" Jason says grabving two glasses and he hands one to Barbara after walking over to her.

"I'll try, but yes, pranks that go too far run in the family I'm afraid. Rose covered the entire entrance with fake blood once as a kid, only her father was with her, but he was working. We came home and my sister just started cursing while my brothers were freaked out" Killian explains "But apparently she had put a few drops of actual blood in the fake blood, so we didn't smell it was fake" he adds and he shrugs.

"Don't know to be honest" Connor says "And what did you say about me?" he asks looking at Tim curiously.

Barbara takes the glass from him."Maybe you could beat those kids." She taunts before she takes a sip of it."But know I'm not dragging your ass home." She snickered at him.

Raven goes over the games her brought over."Word of warning, don't ever try to prank me or you'll regret it." She deadpans to the vampire."Not even Rose would dare." She thought she wouldn't, Jasper sits down."So what game?" He asks him.

Tim blushed and just downs a cup before putting it down on the table."Maybe stuff like I want to lick those abs, grope those muscles, how hot you are and the sweat sparkles on your shirtless body as well as other things I won't mention here." He says quickly.

"You'd do it anyway" Jason deadpans while drinking some wine "Also, you're not bothering Alfred about Julie right?" he asks poking Barbara slightly.

"Duly noted" Killian says with a smile "Let's play the trivia" he says "Do you want to join too Raven?" he asks looking at the half demon, he figured Rose would dare to prank Raven, but didn't because they were friends "But out of curiosity, if I even want a haunted house prank, can I ask you for help?"

Connor chuckles "Right" he says "And you said that in Bruce's presence?" he asks moving a bit so Tim can sit down next to him.

Barbara grabs his hand."I was just asking how she's doing, is that wrong?" She then snorts a laugh."Okay okay I would, just don't get too wild." She let go of his hand.

Raven scoots over, placing the book on the table it was a action romance book."If I'm not the one you're trying to prank then yeah I would if you ask, why do you plan on doing that to someone?" She asks him, Jasper places the board on the table and grabs his token."I'll go first." He tells them.

Tim smiled sheepishly."Yeah, he happened to be there and the look on his face, to know I like a Kent and he must've been disturbed." He sits down."I don't know what's to come out of Jason's drunken foul mouth, flirts or snapping at someone." He taunts his brother before leaning into Conner, holding his cup out."Got anything to admit yourself?" He asked him.

"Not right now, but our annual haunted house was a bit... disappointing without our ghosts" Killian explains and he nods at Jasper, signaling him it's okay to go first.

"I'll try, besides..." Jason trails off, eyeing the two who aren't going to be drinking "I have a feeling they're going to start filming when people get drunk enough" he says "And it's fine, but you need to enjoy yourself, Alfred will call when something's wrong". He sticks out his tongue at Tim "I will tell Connor how you described him duribg the vacation if you don't mind your own business" he threatens him, though it's lighthearted.

Connor blushes slightly taking the cup "Well... I think you're sexy when you're deep in thought" he mumbles "It's kind of distracting during missions to be honest".

Kenny flies over to where music is and finds the switch to turn it up and slowly sways himself back and forth watching the couple dance, Mitch smiles and wraps his arms around her waist and dances with the electric powered girl

Jamie takes the dvd "I think Mitch wanted to gather some of us young heroes to help, he feels since the batfamily have their own missions he gather help from somewhere else and I he said you and I are prime picks"

Barbara snickers a little at his behavior towards his brother, though she snuck a quick gentle bite of Jason's tongue when it was out before taking a sip of her drink."It'll be something to laugh at later." She hummed.

Raven grabs her token piece to put on the board."So you want me to perform the ghostly scares? I could pull that off." She leaned into the couch."Anything else?" She asks him, Jasper rolls he dice and he pulls one of the cards to hand to his brother.

Tim blushed a little."Really? You're just saying that." He fiddles with his fingers though he makes a face at Jason while sticking out his tongue."I could tell Barb all the things you've said about her if you do, go for it." He smirked before he glanced at Conner."Uh the style of my suit, red and black is because of you because I thought I lost you once." He says quietly.

Valyn starts to slow dance with him despite the music that Jason put on, she leaned into him with her cheek pressed to his shoulder."This is nice, a break from the hero gig and just having fun." She tells him.

Bart walked over to the couch to join Jon there and sits down, letting Jamie put in the DVD."Really? Huh I suppose we might as well do so." He pats he place next to him for him to sit down."Let's get this movie going." He tells him.

"Well I'm sure she can guess what that was" Jason deadpans and he chuckles "Come on, let's leave these love birds alone" he says taking Barbara to the stack of games.

Killian shakes his head "No, we don't advertise the spookiness of our house unless it's Halloween" he says and he looks at Mitch and Valyn "Aren't you two under the legal drinking age?" he asks "If that's the case, please go to the other party" he adds taking the card after putting his token on the board.

Connor looks at Tim "I mean it, so I'm kinda glad Aqualad stopped putting us on missions together" he says "For some reason he puts me with Rose now, which is fine, but she disappears more than you guys do on a daily basis".

Barbara shrugged."Oh trust me I know, things I won't mention here as they're dirty so those stay between us and things really sweet I wouldn't have expect from him, like for one him offering to give up his whole anti hero gig for me to be a normal family." She teased as she followed him over to the games."Is there something you'd like to play?" She asks him.

Raven glanced at the others."Not what I meant, I was asking if there was anything else you want?" She gestured to them."Tim isn't of age either, though at their age they're considered young adults so you should be talking to Tim about that." She shrugged, Jasper waits for Killian to read the card, he turned to the others.

Tim placed his hand on his cheek, rubbing it with his thumb."You were really distracting when you would would your shirt on missions so yeah." He chuckled a little."I was wanting to rejoin the team actually." He tells him.

Mitch chuckles at what Jason but still dances the same with V "yeah it is"

Jamie sits and starts the movie

Dick says "I'm careful rose, I would fought if I had to" he says opening up some of the snacks and drinks he was brought

Valyn sighed at Killian."He says that when Tim is your age with me just a year above and Tim is drinking over there with Conner, we and him are underage though you wouldn't Mitch least I don't think you would." She mumbled."Do you want to stay here or go to the kids like Killian is trying to tell us to do?" She asks him.

Bart holds out a chip bag to share with them, he laughs at some of the funny parts."So are you going to tell me about Kori or not?" He turned to his friend."You didn't tell me." He pokes him.

"And I wouldn't have let you" Rose says and she sighs "On a scale from one to ten, how much pain do you have?" she asks, if it wasn't too bad she could let him leave the medbay, if it was too bad she'd probably still let him leave, after giving him something to drink.

"The difference is that Tim did drink before and you two haven't, normally I wouldn't comment on it, but there is a lot of alcohol in the wine, and the non-alcohol version is here" he says holding it up, since he had to keep an eye on everyone he had kept the two bottles he and Raven could drink near him. "Hm no I'm good Raven" he says before reading the card.

Connor chuckles "You think Kaldur knew and just put us on different missions for our own safety?" he asks "Well Clue is fun, but not with two people" he says "Doubt we can get enough people for truth or dare, or spin the bottle".

Tim snickers a little."Probably so, it wouldn't wouldn't surprising if that's his reasoning behind that." He grabs another drink to take her sip."Oh those party games would be rowdy and wild, it would be funny though I dont think everyone would be open to kissing people when they've they've someone already so truth or dare or we just do our own things." He tells him.

Raven nods."Okay though you've you've this and haven't offered any of it?" She questioned, she glanced at the couple and Jasper bites his lip a little and he gives his answer to the question before speaking."Brother?" He scoots closer to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back