• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC Batfam character pages

Main
Here

roxas

Nerd and gamer girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name: Tim Drake
Alias: Red Robin
Height: 5'5
Biography: Born to Jack and Janet Drake, Tim was a child genuine and had even figured out that Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne where the Batman and Robin at a very young age. Having witnessed Dick's parents death and later seeing Robin do a quadruple somersault, a rare maneuver that only a Flying Grayson could do. Robin had to be Dick Grayson and as he had been adopted by Bruce Wayne it could only mean one thing. Bruce Wayne was Batman.
Tim had kept close tabs on the duo growing up and also figured out that Jason Todd had become the new Robin thanks to the tabloids talking about Bruce having adopted another son, Jason Todd.
It was when Jason Todd was killed in a terrible "accident", Drake noticed The Batman become more and more hostile and getting closer and closer to crossing the line, that Drake decided to take action.
He would soon become the Robin after saving both Batman and Nightwing from Two-face.
Bruce reluctantly took in the young teen as Robin, but it wasn't long after Tim had become Robin that both his parents where brutally murdered.
Bruce became his guardian and a year after his parents death he asked Bruce to adopt him. Bruce did so willingly and the two work side by side for a few years until Damian came along.
That was when Tim decided to outgrown the yellow and green and become the Red Robin.
Personality: Tim is highly resilient and an excellent detective. He is however a workaholic and is such a control-freak he sometimes gives off OCD vibes. He can be quite violent and dangerous at times, but he is usually always very kind and sweet to those he loves and cares about. He is very much an introvert and could stay working in his room for days on end without seeing anyone, but he does work well with those he is comfortable around
Weapons: His favourite is his battle staff with a large retractable blade on the top of it. Batarangs, smoke capsules, his utility belt, he also creates his own teck and has holographic screens come from his wrist watch so he can hack into anything at any time
Abilities: Skilled martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant Expert detective Utilizing high-tech equipment and weapons that he is always upgrading
Appearance: 1614031200398.png

Name: Vander Isley
Personality: he is a bit aloof, gentle unless you mess with nature like plants and trees then it makes him angry, he is distrusting at times
Power/Abilities: plant manipulation
Bio: He is the son of Pamaela Isley aka Poison Ivy, she left him with his father and Gotham itself for sometime before returning to take custody of him, pretending like she was his adoptive mother when really shes his bio mother, she is one of the few his trusts like Harley and easily forgives Pamela when she finally tells him that shes his mother, he works at a flower shop with his mother and Harley
Appearance:
1544684115843280345737374488035.jpg

Name: Valyn
Personality: mischievous, she could be friendly, likes to play jokes, sassy, could be a serious person with fierce determination
Powers/Abilities: energy manipulation which includes lightning/electricity since its a form of energy, she can turn the energy into a shape which she mostly does to make a weapon or just goes zap and throws energy balls
she also knows some martial arts
Bio: she is a vigilante but can be a thief for hire as well, she was taken from her family by her mentor Niklaus and she was trained at a young age to know how to defend herself and it was around 5 she learned how her power worked, which was a bit chaotic at first before she learned how to use it to better control it, when she became a teenager she began using her abilities to help those but she also used it to be hired as it got her money in which these activities gave her need of a costume and its just a white and purple bodysuit with a face mask much like the Robin's but purple, she wears her hair in a braid when she does
Appearance:
f81366ebcd5d8dcbb857dd2187c6fe20e66cdc72v2_00.jpg

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Flame Demon Flame Demon Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Last edited:

• d104f92f03443a9fe311658e0e717729--anime-girl-blue-hair-anime-girls.jpg
    Name: Rosemarie Knight
    Nicknames\Aliases: Rose, Marie, Phantom
    Family:
    Lilith Knight (mother)
    Leo and Emma Knight (uncle and aunt)
    Jasmine Knight (older cousin)
    Julian Knight (older cousin)
    Killian, Gillian and Billian (older cousins, triplets)
    Jasper Knight (younger cousin)
    Crush: Richard Grayson (Nightwing)
    Outfit:
    1b2e16c7ff3b0988bf20c5a0a669f5f9.jpg
    Personality:
    Rose is a kind and caring individual, often hoping to make friends, real friends, which is usually how she ends with no friends. She's a prankster by heart, like most of her older cousins, she knows what she can and can't do with most people, but will tend to hover on that line. She's intellegent as well, making her own gadgets, but she dreads the day her family finds out she's an assassin during the night.

She has a darker side though which only really shows when she's out at night and using more of her abilities, this side is ruthless towards criminals and she won't hesitate to kill someone if she has to. She does have an agreement with the Flash she will only go after the small fry when she's in Central city, although she sometimes works together with team Flash.
    Backstory:
    wip
    Gadgets/Equipment:
    Throwing knifes​
    Smoke pallets​
    Two daggers​
    Energy pistol​
    Skills:
    Agility​
    Making own gadgets​
    Close combat training​
    Trained in martial arts​
    Completed swordfight training​
    Powers/Abilities:
    Superspeed​
    Superstrength​
    Blend with shadows​
    Controlling her own gravity (so she can walk on walls and ceilings without gravity getting in the way)​
    Teleporting​
    Transforming into a bat​

Last edited:
OC faceclaims, might as well put them here instead of randomly putting them in the rp thread or chat since this is the character thread put OC faceclaims here

Jasper
unnamed-2.jpg

Rowan
9a1a941d64bb77dd5fd30ac273fd41be.jpg

Dylan
06795c2e17c3dbcc61854379d5bfed2a.jpg

Niklaus
Luca.(Arcana.Famiglia).full.1196358.jpg

Henry
Claude.jpg

Julie Todd,
it was easier finding one with this hair color and white streak then an anime one so yeah hers is an actual person faceclaim
0e9f8cf10f88ac3fd22e971050b79b54-2.jpg

Gwen (if i decide to use her)
174fdec27b3ef04f00ace488929e45ee.jpg

Last edited:
Name:unknown
Alias:The joker
Height:6''1' (maybe even shorter than that wiki doesn't state)
Backstory: not much is known about joker past wise and name wise
Personality: The joker is a homocidal maniac who can also been know to be pyschopathic,manipulative,ruthless and sadistically insane along with showing keen intelligence perhaps just as keen as batsy however he uses this intelligence for evil purposes
Appearance:
41KlHVO-mBL._AC_.jpg

Skills: great at hand to hand combat, proficent in deception and skilled in many different weapons, a brillaint chemist and inventor (considering he makes all of his weapons)

Name:Alastor B. (short for Blake) Quinzel
Alias: Gambit
Height:5'9''
Skills: proficent in hand to hand combat, highly skilled in knife throwing
Personality: Alastor is a laid back individual he's more relaxed,loyal to those he see's as friends, great at solving problems and seems to be much more sane than his father
Bio: Born to joker and Harleen "harley" Quinzel Alastor grew up in the circus much like Dick greyson as a way to hide from his father and to hopefully live a normal life picking up his knife throwing ways as a gig he performed in the circus outside of his circus life he tends to enjoy fighting crime or helping vander in his flower shop with his mother.
Apperance:
96d3badb6cac77e6d5fb84dff60e7c21.jpg

And if it's alright can I take Damian I'll keep to his age being 12 as don't want to alter anything in the rp ( and so as to keep to sky's form for damian)

I have Richard sorry, I'm not too strick on making character sheets for every character lol as you can tell but yeah OC's are welcomed
Damian is open and if you want any other character, just ask and I'll say if they're open it sorta just became one x one for awhile but you're welcomed to join if you'd like

Lol
By superboy she means Conner meanwhile I have Superboy 2 Jon, Conner and Tim we have them as a couple too but it changebe changed if you don't like it and end up taking him

i dont think ill be able to play him for two reasons
With how Tim's doing so far... he might not have many people left afterwards
im an ace dude who's hetero romantic , so romance , and playing a gay character in a relationship would probably not be good
and second, ,just having him and tim be a couple and me not do anything to change that would be great

Is there anyone else you'd like? Superman himself is open he was only used as a temporary character

I'll let you make a sheet for an OC and if you add anymore you can just place pictures for them like we have like I said I'm not too strict
You donf have to make sheets for canon characters either unless you want to

Is there anyone else you'd like? Superman himself is open he was only used as a temporary character

I'll let you make a sheet for an OC and if you add anymore you can just place pictures for them like we have like I said I'm not too strict
You donf have to make sheets for canon characters either unless you want to
dude , you are the best, dont worry ill think about something and ill make sure its good , i wont make a god tier character cause playing those is just a meh , so nothing to worry about

dude , you are the best, dont worry ill think about something and ill make sure its good , i wont make a god tier character cause playing those is just a meh , so nothing to worry about
Well thank you and no rush, alright

Name: kyle flint ( kyle kent)
(costume)kyle secret costume.png

Alias: zero

Height: 5'11

Biography: "born" but more of , made , in lex luthor's lab , a mixture of superman and wonderwomen's dna . an expirement made around the same time as superboy but , unlike superboy , he was made by brainiac .

lukcy for him , he was found by superman , and put up for adoption since he at that point of his life had no powers .

he was adopted by alex and lila flint where he lived a very average life , untill one day , at the age of 16 , he woke up dizzier than usual , ringing in his ears "its just tinnitus" he thought to himself heading to the kitchen to make coffee since his parents where on a business trip , he makes a mess in the kithen tearing the cabinet door and breaking multiple cups and a hole in the wall from the thrown cabinet door .

he then hears a voice from outside his door , like someone putting a key through the key hole , only for a metalic robot , with muscle like bits like wires .

as he tries to escape he's pulled by this robot and sedated by the robot , he sees the robots face as the robot holds him by the leg, then it goes black. and he's taken away to brainiac's ship.

Abilities :
super strength and speed
super reflexes
flight
heat vision
super hearing
x-ray vision

weaknesses
kryptonite
red sun radiation
unable to fully controll his power making him dangerous even to himself .

Personality: feeling over brains , quiet and always in his own mind trying to almost scan anything around him , every situation he's already thought about , but not cause he's tactical , but cause he's too scared to say or do something wrong that can cause judgement so you can say he has a little too much anxiety.
he's a modest kid and a lover of heroes , but growing up a regular kid , he really didnt have the powers to be a hero .
kyle is easily angred and his powers seem to grow stronger and more chaotic with feeling like anger and sadness.​

Last edited:
this is the first character i thought of , i have another idea and ill let you chose which one you like more

You can end up using both, I have no character limit in place either I always like having more options to work with in characters
Jon just getting more brothers lol (I consider Conner to be his brother rather than uncle)
What's your other idea?

first of all jon and conner being brothr is just "chefs kiss"
my second idea is a red lantern his full story would take me making a sheet which im planning to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back