• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Miss Barbara, you of all people should know better then to help when I say no." Alfred tells her and he lightly pushes her out of the kitchen "Now then, just go keep an eye on the kids and call master Richard and miss Rose." he tells her "And if you feel the need to help after that you can set the table." he tells her.

"It's more that I don't like this layout anymore and we have planted more plants in here, so let's decorate." Ivy says with a smile.

Barbara just pouted at him."And you of all people should know when to accept help from your family and not have to do everything by yourself." She points out in retaliation."Are we bringing Tim and Conner over as well as Richard and Rose?" She asks him.

Vander puts his hair up in a ponytail, he gives her a nod at that."Does give us a task to do, so sure let's do that." Meant he could hang out with his mother for a bit too.

A few weeks later Rose is sulking as she lays in bed, she hadn't felt this horrible in a while, though Killian had said it was expected since she's young by vampire standards, though that didn't make it any less bad 'Won't go work today, please cover my shift.' she sends Jasmine, who sends her a thumbs up.

Jason is staking out on a rooftop in Central City, he had tracked a bad guy there are losing him in Bludhaven, though he had asked team Flash for help with this, since he hadn't allowed Barbara to come and Rose had sounded miserable when she called to say she couldn't help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back