• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"And that's correct" Killian says ruffling Jasper's hair "And I wanted to, but then I forgot" he admit "I'll go and get two glasses" he says standing up. When he sits back down he offers a glass to Raven "And I got cola for you" he says putting that in front of Jasper.

Connor nods "We might be better of with each doing our own thing" he admits "So... what are your plans for New Years eve? I've heard Rose her family throws a party each year, but I don't know who's allowed to come"

Tim shrugged and he entwined his fingers as he grabs hold of his hands."Don't know about that party Conner but we can do what we what we want if Bruce doesn't throw a party himself or you can ask Rose." He says quietly."Probably so, everyone is already busy doing that but what is it you want to do?" He asks him.

Raven takes the cup from him."You would be raised in a classy old fashioned way? Gentleman's are hard to come by." She smiled a little, Jasper takes the coke from him and opened it to have a sip, he then moves his token piece."Brother? How are the others?" He asked him."I miss them." He tells him.

"Well you've seen Rose" Killian says "The others are pretty much doing their own thing, but they're doing alright. Mom's been pretty despressed since you went missing though" he adds. He sends Raven a grin "Old fashioned, maybe, depends on your definitiom of the term, but I was raised to have manners".

Connor shrugs "Just sitting here and talking is good" he says "It's different and a nice change from our usual hectic life" he adds "Also are you sure the Bat will let you come back?"

Tim gently kisses his hands."It is relaxing and as you say." He nods."I don't care, I'll do it anyway he has Damian and I'm old enough to leave if I was wanting to, like the manor." He says quietly.

Raven grabs the dice to hand them over to Killian and she leans into the couch."Rose explained how you guys are a bit old fashioned and it explains how you have manners which are more than her." She shrugged, Jasper sighed."No I haven't, I don't know where Rose is." He pouts at him."Are we going home after this?" He asks him.

Dick says "ehhh about 6/10 on the pain meter"

Mitch sighs getting tired of Killain nagging them about the kids party and says "If it gets him to stop going on about it, I guess we should head to the kids party"

Valyn shrugged and grabbed hold of his hand to pull him with her."Let's go." She sighs, she glanced at the others."You brought a child here so." She makes a face at Killian as she walks by him, taking Mitch to the kids party."Well your friend Blue is here." She shrugged.

"Right, drink this, don't ask what's in it" Rose says holding out a vial with a yellowish liquid "I will say it's not poisonous" she assures him "Though you might want to eat something after drinking it to get rid of the taste" she advises.

"It was Raven who brought him here" Killian deadpans "Also that kid is my younger brother who's been missing for a while, so I'm allowed to spend time with him" he comments dryly and he waves the two off. "Rose has perfectly good manners, it's just that she wasn't raised as strictly as I was" he explains to Raven "Sure her mother was strict and everyone else pitched in when it came to raising her, but they usually just let her have her fun", which he suspected was because she's a hybrid, he rolls the dice and moves his piece before handing Raven a card.

Connor nods "True, also, you want to leave the manor? Why?" he asks, he thought Tim didn't mind living at Wayne manor "Wait... did you get pranked?" he asks.

Tim chuckled a little."No not since Jason moved out but I was just using that as an example but Damian and I do fight sometimes, the manor is my home and I've got school so." He explained."We should try to go on a date sometime though." He smiled at him."Oh, I don't know if you knew but Jason and Barb are engaged and have a daughter, she's adorable." He tells him.

Raven nods as he explains."She does seem more like the wild card." She takes the card from him to read the question on it."Name the three Lord of the Rings movies." She nudged him because Jasper was speaking to him.

"They're engaged? Nice" Connor says "I know they have a kid, mostly because Rose got a call in the middle of a mission and started cursing, I didn't understand a word of it, but she left because it was an emergency, she did mention Barbara when I asked her what's wrong" he explains. He nods "Sure, we could try going on a date" he says "Just not in Metropolis".

Killian rolls his eyes "Fellowship of the ring, two towers and return of the king" he answers, course he gets an easy one "And she is, but giving how she is that's normal, she's a wildcard, but that's because she's also human"

Last edited:
Mitch nods "Yeah Jamie is a great guy, I'm surprised he isn't on league to be honest"

Dick takes it in his hands "Ah medicine you do wonders but you taste awful" he drinks it

Tim smiled a little."Yeah he did just before we came here, Barbara really makes him a better person well somewhat." He chuckled a little and pulls out his phone to show him a photo of himself holding Julie."She's such a cutie, even got the skunk hair but in ginger." He nods."Yeah, maybe Bludhaven or Gotham? Not sure what you'd like to do." He tells him.

Raven puts the card down then takes a drink from her glass."Go ahead and move your token." She was meaning he got the answer right, she nods."She fits in around here besides her whole assassin thing." She tells him as Jasper pulls on his sleeve."Are we going home after this?" He asks him.

Valyn walked over to the kids."Isn't he too young to be in the League?" She questioned him then she awed at Jon, he reminded her of her brother when they were little."There's the little superboy...I'm surprised they let kids like him and Damian at their ages join." She mumbled.

"If you want, but there's a good chance that we'll have to drag some people to their rooms before we leave" Killian says moving his token "Although mom and dad might be in a meeting, they're thinking of expanding the business and building a new hospital in Gotham".

Rose nods "If it didn't taste terrible people would probably get addicted very quickly" she says with a grin.

Connor shrugs "Maybe Central city, or Star city" he suggests, there were enough cities they could go to with a zeta tube "And it's good she looks like her parents"

Dick shallows and right away chugs a drink near by "Dear lord!!!"

Mitch says "Not really? he is about 18 and I heard that's when about Roy joined wonder how he is doing?"

Tim puts the phone down but he does get a photo of Conned first."Those places would work, anything specifically you'd like to do?" He asks him as he finishes another drink."How do you like the Kent farm too, meant to ask that as well." He smiled at him.

Raven goes for the dice and she hands Killian the card instead of Jasper as the kid wouldn't take it from her, Jasper had grabbed a tree cookie and munched on it."Oh..." He says quietly."Our siblings should be home? Maybe." He fiddles with the cookie a little.

Valyn takes a seat."Who?" She raised a brow then stretched a little, she didnt know all the names of the heroes."The one with Jamie, who is he?" She asks him.

Valyn gestured to the kid."He's from fhe future? Are you serious Mitch? What about the other person you mentioned?" She glanced at the others kids and Bart turns over."Okay Jame won't explain the Kori situation and he said you want us to help you with something." He tells him.

Mitch nods and then looked at Bart "Well to start Kori left after she fought Dick's current girlfriend and just kinda ended up leaving, and as for Roy he is the green arrow sidekick or was, now he has two clone brothers and now has a robot arm.....a lot happened for him"

Bart sighed at that."They must be feeling the mode." He mumbled and slouched on the couch a bit then."Jason and Barb haven't left have they?" He asks him.

Valyn's brows furrowed."Alot of weird things in this world." She poked him."Want to get us some snacks?" She asks him.

"Well..." Rose says "Never said is was tasty" she adds "But it should help with the pain".

"I like working on the farm, gives me something to do" Connor says "And I don't know, maybe stroll around the beach or something".

Killian takes the card as he ruffles Jasper's hair "Everyone else should be home" he says with a smile before turning to Raven "What are the names of the dwarves in the Hobbit?"

Mitch nods and then says to Bart "I don't think they've left" he gets up to go get snacks for him and V

Dick says "Well thank you anyway" he kisses her

Tim chuckled."You shirtless at the beach, okay." He teased him a little."You should bring me there sometime, pretending to just be friends and you still work on people's bikes for them?" He asks him as he slides from his lap and he pulls off his own shirt, his legs wobbled a little."Jason, I challenge you to wrestle." He smirked.

Raven sighed."Oh boy there's like 13 of them aren't there? Uh Thorin, Kili, Fili, Oin, Gloin, Bifur, Bofur, Dwalin, Balin, Bombur, Ori, Dori, Nori." She names then off as Garfield has gotten her to watch those and it helped their names kinda rhymed with some of the other names, Jasper nods and smiles a little bouncing a little in his seat.

Valyn hummed and she glanced at the movie they put on then watched Mitch, wondering if he thought of joining one of these team, Bart stands."I'm not suppose to be over there but I got to try to get over there before they leave." He mumbled.

Rose kisses back and she pulls away when someone clears their throat "I see he's feeling better" Artemis says "But the wine and snacks won't last long, so you might want to go to the party" the archer points out "And we have a drunk Wally, so I'm dumping him here" she adds. Rose nods "Thanks for the warning Arty" she says, blushing slightly.

Jason sweatdrops at Tim "Have you lost your mind Tim or is that the Alcohol talking?" he asks "Also... you can barely stand on your own feet, so no, I'm not wrestling with you" he points out.

Connor sighs "Tim, think about that. He's stronger than you are, even though you're smarter you'll lose" he says.

Killian nods "Correct" he says with a smile, he eyes Tim though, Wally was already drunk, this would be interesting. "Jasper your turn after she moves her token" he says

Tim shrugged."I'm like a twig compared to you but come on brother." He walks towards him and almost trips over his over feet, he does swat his hips and dance a little, this guy mightve had a little too much and Barbara facepalms."He'll pin you to the ground and sit on you Tim." She tells him.

Raven was almost impressed with herself and she moves her token, Jasper goes for the dice and he hands the card to his brother."People bout to get dumb here." He snickered.

Mitch comes back with snacks for V with a soda for her too and sits next to her

Wally says "Wingman hahaha I mean uhhhhh half princed wings! no no wait I know thing.....GRAYBIRD!!!! how's it been?"

Nightwing chuckles "I'm good Wally"

Valyn takes them from him and gently kisses his cheek before she munched a little."Did you ever want to join them? One of these teams?" She asks him.

Artemis sighed at this."You two should be out there." She just leaves after that but stops at the door."Your brothers are about to about to be dumb Richard." She walks out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back