• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Valyn sits Mitch down by the others."Rose handled it herself, you guys so it's okay just sit back and relax or party." She goes to sit down with him."We could play games, dance, whatever." She poked his cheek gently.

Rose eventually starts dozing off a bit, she didn't want to go to the party without Dick, they were supposed to spend time together.

Jason looks at the others "I guess so" he says, noting that Rose hasn't come back yet "Must be staying in the med bay" he mumbles. "Maybe you should check on Rose, but don't forget some wine".

Connor walks over to Jon "Come on, you get to spend some extra time with me before I'm sending you to the kids party. Now tell me about this girl you think has a crush on you" he says leading his brother away.

Killian nods slightly "Well you're staying too, so I guess we're both stuck babysitting" he says with a grin "But at least we can film everyone's weird shenanigans so we can remind them of it in the morning" he adds. He walks to Jasper and picks him up "Want to play a game?" he asks his little brother.

Barbara pulls away and glanced at the others."Who me? I could go check on her and I could bring her a cup." She nods."She could use some company, you could come with too if you'd like to check on your brother." She tells him.

Tim smiled at Conner with his brother, he plops down with Valyn and Mitch while Jon stumbled after him, he sniffles a little."She's a friend of mine I hang out with everyday at school, she's my other best friend beside Damian." He tells him.

Raven smirked at that."Oh that we do, it'll be something to make them laugh." She nods."Babysitting, you've got your brother too." Jasper held onto him and leaned into him."Is there a change of clothes I could have for my bath?" He asks him."Sure!" He smiles at him.

Dick soon starts to wake up and sits up, feeling pain "Ow ok yeah that's gonna hurt for awhile"

Mitch as he was pulled by V answered "I'd be down to play a game, depending on what we have" he says to her

Damian is standing in a corner trying to avoid everyone

Blue Beetle armor retracts from his body and he pops his bones "that suit always stiffens me up"

Valyn shrugged."I don't work here so I don't know what kind of games they have, try asking one of the others." She hummed."Do you want a drink or snack?" She asked him."Oh hold on watch this." She pulls out some colorful lights she puts between her fingers and lights them.

Tim glanced at Damian."Get to the kids party, if I have tell you again I'm dragging you there." He sighed."Though who's going to watch the kids over there." He mumbled.

Damian rolls his eyes "I don't need parties I'm going on patrol"

Mitch makes a joke at Damian "Try not to kill Santa Claus while out haha" he looks at V with the lights "Where did you get those?"

Damian leaves

Valyn gestures to the chirstmas tree in the room."There were some other ones not being used so I swiped some bulbs to show you my party trick." She giggled."Maybe Blue could check on the kids? Since Kori left..." She shrugged."Be careful out there Damian." She called out.

Valyn placed the bulbs in his hands."I could probably charge things too, well I have tried these things and learn stuff I could do with my power." She shrugged.

Bart uses a trip wire to make Blue fall over, he laughed at him.

Mitch says "Oh yeah like what?"

Blue trips and says "Bart!" the beetle does this as a attack and has two claws go at him and Jamie freaks "NO BAD BUG!!!"

Valyn holds her hand above his head to make his hair stick up to static."I've learned how to make an electrical shield too and how to make myself levitate using something like that Static kid." She tells him.

Bart quickly gets out of the way."Come on just playful fun." He waved his hands, the place was already a mess with food and some spilled drinks."So uh where's Kori?" He asks him.

Jamie stops the bug "Long story amigo"

Mitch messes with his hair "Cool, I've been working on some new gear for Qrow" he says fixing his hair

Valyn lays down in his lap."You got to work Kenny in as well, no way would someone mistake you for one of the Robin's." She pokes his chin gently.

Bart puts his hands on his hips."Okay..." He snatches a cupcake from the table.

Jamie dusts himself off and stands 'How are the kids?"

Mitch chuckles and holds the hand she poked him with "Is that a good thing that I'm not a robin?"

Valyn shrugged."Makes you you own person who stands out from them." She held his hand."These last few missions lately, I've people call my name or praise me...felt good." She tells him.

Bart turns around."They're okay, I'm guessing Jon snuck back over to the others? Damian run off on his own?" He asks him."Don't let Jason and Barb leave before I talk to them..." He tells him.

Mitch smiles 'I always knew you could do good"

Jamie asks "Ok but why not?" he asks not knowing why the speedster needs to talk to the new parents

Valyn bites her lip but she smiled at him."You're the one who helped with that." She kissed his hand."Where did Kenny go?" She asked him.

Bart pulls him off to the side."Furture stuff, unless we want to deal with a ruthless killer version of Jason who has lost hope, lost Barb and leading the little Julie down a wrong path." He whispered.

Jamie's eye widen "Dude Jay said don't look into the future, plus that could be one of a billion timelines"

Mitch says "he's been here" he turns around and there is a crow symbol on his jacket and it looks normal till it pills off and it becomes while Kenny "He can merge with my clothing to hide"

Valyn was startled and falls out of his lap."You having to add magic to your gig." She stands and brushes herself off."Since it's magic, can it talk?" She asks him.

Bart waves his hands."My timeline, Jamie it's my timeline." He explains."So that means it'll be ours and I doubt any of them want Jason to turn out like this or lose Barb to her brother." He tells him.

Jamie eyes widen "Oh no....wait Damian is on patrol so he can find the guy let's call him"

Mitch thinks "Idk Kenny speak" Kenny just looks at them both and caws "Guess not"

Valyns puts some cookie crumbs on Mitch for him."Does he need any training." She sits in his lap then leaned into him.

Bart sighed."No, let's not get Damian involved he's an unstable kid I don't trust him...maybe I shouldn't have told you this." He mumbled though he was his friend."Leave it to Jason and don't say anything to anyone else, I'll talk to him before he leaves less people to meddle with time if you get what I mean, Damian could be needed elsewhere like finding the electric girls brother." He shrugs."Let's just goof off maybe we can try to crash the adult party in a bit." He offered.

Jamie says "Bart you can't just tell me these things, heck if you know about this whole thing shouldn't we be preventing it like we prevented me from you know being a dictator"

Mitch says "Probably I'll more then likely unlock more things about as I train him" Kenny eats the cookie crumbs

Rose rubs her eyes "You're awake!" she says walking over to him and she hugs him carefully "Sebastian took care of your injuries" she says "Kori left, I think anyway, she was gone when Raven and Killian wanted to talk to her".

Connor smiles "Well go talk to her, find out if she likes you" he says "And apparently there are a few people here who offer good advise on that stuff" he adds.

Jason shakes his head "I'm going to grab the twister before people get too bored, maybe take some food to her too" he says.

Killian nods "Sure, just let me text Ryan" he says while doing that "And there are clothes on Rose her bed" he says "Will you be fine on your own or do you need help?"

Barbara gently kisses his cheek, she grabs a drink for him before she gets something for Rose and a little snack plate."Get this party going hun." She makes a kiss face before walking to them.

Jon shrugged."Should I? You took a leap with Tim so I could too?" He bites his lip."Her name is Katrina by the way." He fiddles with his fingers.

Jasper bounces on his heels a little."I could handle it unless you want to join me but I've managed to handle myself for these past few years." He smiled at him."Go have fun with your goth friend and cousin Rose in the meantime, I'll be quick." He takes off and Raven pulls out her book.

Valyn slides from his lap and grabs hold of her hands."We should probably go join the others, maybe have a drink or snacks and get out those games mentioned." She tells him.

Bart walked from him."Yeah? That's what I'm going to do but don't get involved Jamie nor get Damian involved." He sighed."You're my friend, I'll share secrets but just let them hand this but like I said you could go try to help in other ways, find her brother." He tells him."Let's just go have some fun man." He put on a smile.

Jason smirks and goes to grab the games and he puts them on the counters "Hey Killian, how much alcohol is in that wine?" he asks, though he guessed a lot if Rose was planning to get drunk. He also grabs some glasses in case they need them.

Killian sighs "Enough" he says "Just don't get everyone too drunk alright?" he asks while scanning the games for something Jasper can play. "Who was taking care of him?" he eventually asks turning to Raven.

"Tim and I have known each other for a while, so that's different, you should take it slow and easy" Connor explains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back