• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mitch watched all this unfold and heard what she said looking at the other heroes "We just gonna stand around and let her call us kids!"

Damian gets up "Thank you Jon are you alright?" he asks his best friend and then hears Mitch "Mitch wait I know how you feel but maybe we should let Rose do this"

Dick is out cold and Mitch didn't like this, Dick was his mentor he wanted to get in there he knows she is superhero but so what but suddenly Star is shot by a blast from blue who steps out into the snow "The bug doesn't like being called a kid....plus ever since Nightwing broke up with you you haven't been a leader, Connor has! and me and the bug think your done" and looks at Mitch "You get my back Crow?" Mitch thinks then looks at V to ask if she trust him to let him do this

Barbara walks over once she was done getting Jasper what he needed and she grabs the broom and dustpan to help him with the rest of the mess of the other table, Jasper standing by and watching them before sitting down.

Tim smiled at him."May I have this dance then." He held out a hand towards him."Maybe we could bring out some karaoke later." He offered.

Raven walks after Killian."I'll do what I can to handle Kori." She held her hand out as Mitch and Blue had went outside."No, you two stand aside if need watch my back and come in if I can subdue her myself." She tells them.

Kori growled blasting the knives away but she didn't expect Blue to interupt, she stumbled and moved outvof Rose's way before attempting to grab hold off her and take her into flight to throw her into the side of the mountain.

Jon pulls away from Damian, he checks himself."I'm okay, she packs a punch though." He chuckled and he noticed mistletoe, he makes a kiss face at Damian before laughing."Mistletoe, you okay though?" He asks him, Valyn grabs the back of Mitch's shirt."Don't...I don't want you getting hurt, just come join the others." She tells him.

Rose uses the mountain as she lands to gain extra speed and she takes a dagger from her sleeve so she has two weapons and she heads for Kori "Don't underestimate me" she says, disappearing before she reaches the alien and appearing behind her, trying to knock her out of the air.

Killian looks at the two boys "Raven is right, you need to watch Dick and show Sebastian to the med bay" he says "We'll make sure these two don't kill each other" he adds.

Jason smiles at Barbara, trying to distract himself from the fact Kori just KO'ed his brother "So I'm guessing we shouldn't mention that to Rose" he says, right now the hybrid was calm and thinking with a clear mind, which is good, but...

Sebastian sighs "Nothing's broken, but I need to treat his injuries" he says "And I can't do that here" he adds. He glances at Jason "And it's best if we don't tell the young miss".

Connor chuckles "Sure, let's head to the dance floor" he says "Which is right there" he adds, between the kitchen and the sitting area is a makeshift dancefloor.

Blue nods and says "Come on amigo" Mitch nods and Mitch leads the way to the med bay while Blue helps carry dick

Damian watches beside Killian "She wasn't always like this....she was honorable"

Barbara placed her hand on his shoulder, she was worried about him as well."Don't tell her or she could go into a furious rage, you know how you would get and how it could make someone sloppy." She put her forehead to his."It'll be okay." She tells him.

Tim takes hold of Conner's hand to walk over to the area to dance with him."So if it's not weird to ask, when did you start liking me anyway? I told you how I did." He shrugged.

Raven turned to the two of them fighting."If need be I could heal him..." She sighed."Killian are you ready?" She asks him.

Jon stands."Or nevermind Damian..." He mumbled and brushes himself off then walks away from him.

Kori was knocked forward but she stops herself before she hit the ground and she fires at her, yelling in Tamarian as she chased after her to try to get a hit in, not bothering with the others who were outside.

Rose dodges and lands on the ground as she throw up some near invisible darts "Shooting beams all you can do? I thought you were a warrior" she taunts Kori, she couldn't fly, Kori was only flying, so she had to even the odd or get them in her favor.

"Hard to imagine" Killian mumbles "Also Damian... you were under mistletoe with Jon, you know what that means don't you?" he asks looking at the current Robin. "Sebastian is pretty much a miracle worker, but you could ask just in case" he tells Raven.

Sebastian follows the two boys.

Connor rubs the back of his head "Well after I broke up with M'gann I sort of realized I... liked guys too and then you joined the team and well..." he trails off.

Jason nods "I know, rage makes you sloppy" he says "Come on, let's follow Tim and Connor's example" he says.

Last edited:
Barbara pulls away."I'm proud of how far you've come along with your anger control, you and Conner." She makes a kiss face then she goes to dump the dustpan then puts the broom away."Oh? You want to dance?" She smiled at him.

Tim blushes."So I managed to get you attention? I didn't think you liked the nerdy and small type." He chuckled."I'm still surprised by all this...uh M'gann isn't going to pull a Kori on me is she?" He asks him.

Raven nods at Killian."What I can do without being aggressive is I can take away her anger then get her restrained." She explains.

Kori didn't flinch, those darts barely grazed her skin it was more tough than theirs."You're afraid to get too close? You're playing the long range game too." She snapped at her before she charged for her.

"Not at all" Rose says "Just so you know, you might feel a bit weird in a moment" she says "You see, those darts contain a serum that renders any powers useless" she says "And how is that relevant you ask?" Rose asks blocking the charge "They work even if they only graze your skin" she adds before kicking Kori away.

Killian nods slightly "Well it might not be needed" he says "Still, when the hell did she make that?" he asks. Rose was evening the odds, he knows, but sometimes she does things that surprise even him.

Jason shrugs "You helped a lot with that" he admits "So yeah. Also why not use the dancefloor? They went through the trouble of making it after all".

"No M'gann accepted that I don't love her and we've agreed to stay friends, as long as she stops manipulating me with her damn telepathy" Connor explains "And I don't know, it just happened, I guess".

Barbara smiled warmly."I do have that effect on you." She ruffles his hair and walks over to the dance floor."Then let us dance." She held out her hands.

Tim was relieved at that."Oh good, I don't need her coming after me like that." He stepped closer to him."I suppose it's the same for me with you, love is a mystery but it gives you something special." He blushed."If love is not a weird thing to mention yet between us, I mean like you and y'know." He says quickly.

Raven puts her hands on her hips, though she shivered a little it was chilly outside and she didn't think of grabbing a coat."Maybe not." She glanced at him."Perhaps she is has learned tricks from her time with the Wayne's or is she always this resourceful?" She asked him.

Kori pushed her and jumped away, rubbing at where they had hit her."Did you think about alien physiology to know if it would work? Don't go using these on the Kent's either." She clenched her fists."I could use weapons, don't think I haven't trained with those either." She tells her.

Rose slides to a stop and checks her watch "Oh don't worry, I tested it, but now that I've evened the playing field" she says and she disappears, appearing left of Kori, now tjat she didn't have to worry about Kori flying off it was easy "And it doesn't have kryptonite, I'm not an idiot" she says l, not feeling the need to comment that Kori wasn't carrying any weapoms with her.

Killian takes off his jacket and holds it out to Raven "She's always been pretty resourceful, I'm thinking her time with the Wayne's added to that" he says "Then again, for a hybrid, being resourceful can be the difference between life and death" he adds.

Connor smiles "Well I wouldn't mind calling you my boyfriend" he says "Just as long as we keep things under the radar" he adds.

Jason nods "You've become calmer too, you know, not counting your mood swings or weird cravings" he teases her with that last part and he turns on a slow song.

Barbara gently pushed him for saying that."Oh I know but you don't have to worry about that now." She giggled and wraps her arms around his neck to slow dance with him.

Tim nods at that."Yeah, from your dad." He glanced at the others."It looked like your brother was trying your trick on Damian." He chuckled, he placed his hands on his shoulders."You know how to slow dance?" He asked him.

Raven wraps her arms around herself, she noticed the jacket and reached for it."You sure? Don't you need it?" She asked him."She is surprising sometimes, she must've learned alot from them...I know what it's like being a hybrid but I'm sure she's told you all about that." She says quietly.

Kori quickly dodged rolled in the snow then goes for the daggers in the snow she had delfected earlier to use them with her."It like you planned a fight with me huh?" She was worried about Richard, her anger was directing itself towards her rather than Rose, tried to be quick with her strikes but she wasn't trying as much as she was before."You're formidable." She tells her.

"I try to be" Rose says "And don't take it personal, I always carry at least a dagger and a around twenty throwing knifes, you never know when you need them" she says and appears behind Kori, knocking her down and aiming the sword at her neck "We finished?" she asks.

"I don't need it that much, it's more an attempt to appear 'normal'" Killian explains and he adds "She told me you were half demon, but nothing more, she doesn't share must when it concerns others and she must've thought it wasn't her thing to say"

Jason chuckles "I know that" he says resting his forehead against hers.

Connor nods "He might have more luck with that girl who he thinks has a crush on him" he says.

Barbara gives him a small peck to his lips."That time I just asked for peanut butter and chips on a hamburger." She laughed."Or when I got snippy when dad gave you the talk, the whole protective dad talk." She snickers at him.

Tim chuckled a little."Probably so, Damian is as we call a demon and if your dad is uneasy with us think of how he would be if Damian was Jon's." He says quietly."Oh so he's already got a girl crushing on him, cute." He stepped closer to lean into him.

Raven takes the jacket to slip on, her cheeks a little red."Hm..." She glanced at the girls as he explains him trying to fit in."That would be the scary side of me, I've come to embrace each side of what I am and control my power with the help of the original Titans team." She tells him.

Kori grabs hold of her wrist tightly and pulls it away from her."Just get to the party, we should make sure that Richard is okay and I have kids to get to." She shoved her away as she stood and brushed snow off of her.

Damian says "Killain I will stab you in every way possible until you die....don't even"

Blue helps set Dick on a bed "We should have talked to Star sooner"

Mitch says "Nothing we can do now, unless raven calls"

Jon glanced at them."He's just pointing out the obvious, shortstack you blame me not him not like it was his idea since I was the one trying to encourage a kiss from you." He mumbled."Suppose I should listen to the others that you're a jerk." He sighed.

Valyn stood off to the side from them."He's going to be okay like Seb said." She pokes him."The fight is over so Blue if you want to talk to her go." She tells him.

Rose puts her dagger back before collecting her throwing knifes and heading back inside "You might want to check on Kori" she says "I'm heading to the medical bay to check on Dick".

"And maybe get those injuries take care off" Killian adds and he sighs "Do you want to talk to her Raven?" he asks "And embracing who you are is good" he says with a smile.

Jason shrudders at the thought of the fact she ruined a perfectly good hamburger "I half expected worse from your father" he adds "But it wasn't that bad. I mean, he gave me permission to marry you, have I told you that?"

Connor nods "Wouldn't say much more than that, so all I know is that he thinks someone has a crush on him" he says "He thinks I'm goibg to tease him about it"

Barbara giggled a little though she quiets down at his statement."Hm? You asked him? Oh such a gentleman I'm sure he appreciated you asking first." She brushed her thumb over his cheek."He does like you...just don't ever tell him about the Red Hood thing, he knows I do this but you he might not be as understanding." She says quietly.

Tim shrugged."Wouldn't you even if you just tease him a little? I'd say you should just give him some brotherly advice, your stunt here sure worked and we'll Jason gave me advice and Killian too." He smiled."But I wouldn't try it with just anyone." He laughed a little.

Raven nods."It is, I'm a bit more open as well towards others or I try to be." She fiddled with the jacket a little, she grabbed Rose."You okay?" She checks her."I'll talk her..." She tells her.

"I suppose, just sprained my ankle I think" Rose says and she sighs "This just isn't how I hoped my evenibg would go" she adds quietly as she counts the throwing knives "And I'm worried" she adds.

Killian nods slightly "That's a good thing" he says and he looks at Rose "Uh Rose" he says "Kori knocked him out cold, but Sebastian is with him" he adds "And you might be able to help out, but if not, stay with him. Also I think she hit you with that bolt of hers, your shoulders burned a bit"

Sebastian nods slightly when he finishes, there'd be no lasting damage at least, all that was needed now was for Dick to wake up.

Connor chuckles "I would tease him a bit" he says "And you got advice from Jason?" he asks, earning a 'Hey!' from said Bat "I'm guessing he is good at things that doesn't involve fighting".

Jason nods "He was surprised I asked him" he says "But glad I did. And Barbara, I have no intentions of telling him about me being Red Hood" he adds with a smile "Hell he'd try to arrest me if I did"

Barbara pulls away once the song was over."If he ever did find out, no way would I let him do that." She brushes her hands through her hair."I'm glad you did, Barbara Todd, I like that." She blushed.

Tim snickered at his brother."I know so surprising, he actually has some good advice." He chuckled then just wrapped his arms around him."That's what brothers do or well family, if Damian rejects him you might want to talk to him cheer him up some." He says quietly.

Raven placed her hand on her shoulder, she winced herself as she healed it then goes for her ankle, kneeling down."I can only heal minor injuries." She stands once she was done."Go on Rose, you have someone who needs you." She turned to Killian then she noticed Kori had left, she sighed.

Rose hugs Raven with a 'thank you' before heading inside to head to the med bay, once there she sits down on the bed next to Dick's while eating some snacks. Sebastian nods at Rose before leaving, he'd only come because he was needed.

Killian sighs "At least she calmed down" he says "Though I hope she learned her lesson", he looks at Raven and says "We should probably go inside again, tell the others how it went, especially Blue and Mitch".

Jason smiles "Ever since we moved I've worn my outfit maybe three times and that was to help Dick" he says "Besides, to him I'm just a normal guy who works at a garage. Also I think he knows I was dead".

Connor nods "Time to give him some brotherly advice then" he says "Though I'm terrible at that, so maybe come with me?"

Barbara smiles a little."You don't have to give up on that, just make sure you're home enough for your little girl and me." She pokes his cheeks."He also knows you have daddy issues with Bruce." She tells him.

Tim grasped his hand."Okay, I'll come with you though I'm not sure what to say on the matter of Damian." He follows him.

Raven walks inside and takes her boots off then offers Killian his jacket to take."They might just hear it from Rose if they're there." She pulls her hood down, he cloak was covered in snowflakes."But we can tell the others and get to enjoy this party." She nods.

Mitch and Blue go and pass Rose on the way Mitch telling her he'll be alright as they come back and see Kori Mitch chooses to start talking "Is this really how you wanted things to go?!"

Blue beetle stays in his armor "I expected better of you Kori, we all did"

"Mitch, Blue, drop it! We settled it, I won" Rose calls "Besides, she seems to regret it" she adds, she looks at Dick and sighs plucking some dirt from under her nails.

Killian nods "Though I don't really think it was her intention to ruin it. Kori's anger just got the best of her" he says taking his jacket back.

Jason nods "By now whole Gotham knows that" he says "Also, we live in Bludhaven, so unless he moves there, but I'm fine with taking it easy" he adds.

Connor shrugs "Not like there is much to say on it" he says "Besides, we can't expect Damian to understand it"

Barbara stretches."Oh really?" She smiles, she did appreciate him being home more than working his anti hero gig lately, she glanced at the others."The fight must be over with."She says quietly.

Raven goes to sit down."She regrets it because Richard, but leave her be for awhile someone can go talk to her later." She sighed."You have a duty here to babysit." She teased.
Valyn grabbed Mitch by the back of his shirt to drag him into the party."Party, leave them be." She snapped at him.

Tim shrugged."Damian's a jerk, he doesn't care about anyone's feelings but himself sometimes and he doesn't care about Jon's." He walks over to Damian and Jon while swatting Damian."Go on Conner, get your brother." He tells him.

Blue walks away to go back to the party as Mitch is dragged by his shirt collar

Blue says to them "Sorry you guys had to deal with that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back