• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mitch and Jamie head outside for the snowball fight

Dick nods at Jasper "I'll keep that in mind and sorry about the ex thing also if you want me to take with the rest of the team I can"

Barbara sighs and she flicks Jason for that."Bossy, you know you'd do the same for her but you're jumping the gun." She mumbled."No that's not my question, it's regarding your unique little traits you acquired, I want to know if she has them too." She tells him.

Tim's brows furrowed."Who the fuck puts alcohol in ice cream? That's suppose to be something you eat if the drink is disgusting." He swipes a cookie from him."Grab my shirt from the floor, little cold in here." He mumbled.

Jasper swats Killian's hand down as he snickers at him and sticks out his tongue."Take a teasing brother." He held onto Rose when she lifts him."So you want to huh? You'll be much tougher." He smiled at her.

Valyn follows them after putting her jacket on and goes outside, she puts her hood on and pulled on some mittens while Bart followed after them, kicking snow at Jamie with a laugh.

Artemis walks over to the others and takes a seat."You've got your hands full Conner, but you finally came out huh that's cool." She smiled at him.

Rose nods at Jasper "Well the ex-thing I can forgive" she says glancing at her boyfriend "But you need to enjoy yourself today and not dwell on what happened" she says.

Jason sighs "Alright and yes I would, but I would ask her when she's old enough to understand it" he says and he adds "Let's get everyone in a game of truth or dare, if you won't do a dare or answer a question you have to take a shot of wine, seems fair right?"

Connor nods at Artemis "I don't mind having my hands full with this, how's Wally after drinking too fast?" he asks "And Rose puts alcohol in ice cream and Jason probably too" he says looking at Tim while fetching the shirt from the ground"

Barbara pulls away from him and holds out a cookie for him."I would like her to have them." She smiled a little."Uh Jason, don't think we should be doing thwt or I'm really dragging your ass home or you're dragging me home while probably making Raven and Killian have to work." She tells him.

Tim pushes himself from the couch."Hand over that ice cream so I can shove it done their stupid shirts for ruining the ice cream." He reaches for his shirt to get it from him.

Jasper pushes her shoulder a little."Could you let go?" He asks her, Artemis held a cookie in her hand."He'll be okay Just needs to rest a little, so i left him in there." She raised a brow."Might want to grab him."

Dick says "I am enjoying it, with you"

Jamie's beetle loads it's arm cannon with snow and it makes a noise and Jamie says "bart the bug says prepare to meet a frozen fate" he says smiling

Mitch while V wasn't looking came up and put snow down her back and started running

Valyn grabbed some snow to make a snowball though she screamed and shivered at that."Mitch! I'm gonna get you!" She chased at him.

Bart stood frozen in place."Okay okay blue put those down." He slowly moves away from him before he takes off, slowly because of the ice and snow.

Mitch runs "I have no regrets tell my parents I love them!" he says running away while laughing

Jamie gets the bettle pack to let him fly and start shooting at Bart "It's over Anikin I have the high ground!!!"

Valyn throws the snowball at him and jumps on his back to knock him into a pile of snow with her, laughing."I got you now!" She smirked.

Bart was knocked off his feet."You under estimate my power? Is that what he says?" He lays in the snow and crawls to get some cover from him,

Mitch flips them over and is now on top "Howdy sparky" he kisses her forehead

Jamie gives a thumbs up "You got the line Perfectly" he then keeps firing

Rose laughs putting Jasper down "How about I get Sebastian or Ryan to pick you up?" she asks "They'd be very happy to see you" she adds with a smile. She pokes Dick lightly "I mean besides hanging out with me" she says.

"Never said you had to play" Jason says taking the cookie "Who wants to play truth or dare?!" he asks "Refusal to answer or to do a dare means you need the take a shot of wine!" he adds.

Connor stops Tim and hands him the shirt "You really want to piss them off?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

Barbara shrugged."I didn't say I'd let you play either." She smirked, messing with him."Oh boy." She folds her arms once he gets going on the truth or dare game."You might as well just drag me into this game." She mumbled.

Tim takes his shirt to pull on."Did you enjoy the shirtless Drake?" He snickers."Let me pelt them with the ice cream they've ruined." He pokes him,

Jasper just smiles at her."I got my big boy fangs too." He pokes them, he would want to go home now that she offered."Huh? Okay!" He bounced on his feet.

Valyn smiled at him."Howdy hero boy." She makes a silly face at him before she takes a handful of snow to shove down the front of his shirt.

Bart goes over to a pile and he runs around to make a small tornado of snow to send his way before Jon blows it away and walked out towards them.

Jamie lands "Hey Jon what's up?"

Mitch starts shaking "Oh my gosh cold cold cold" he wraps his arms around V "You owe me warmth!"

Dick says "I am trust me it's great to see everyone"

Valyn squeaked and starts giggling, wrapping her arms around him."We should probably make some hot cocoa after this." She glanced at the kids."They take playtime to another level." She laughed.

Jon waved at them."Just coming to watch the snowball fights and beat your butts." He giggled, holding snowballs and Bart starts to quickly make them while Jamie was distracted so he starts to pelt him with them.

Jason grins "Then who's dragging who home?" he asks and he sees Rose and Dick "Wait a second" he mumbles "Hold my drink" he says and he grins as he drags a chair along, moving some mistletoe above his brother and girlfriend.

"If you say so," Rose says and she rolls her eyes at Jason "Jason..." she warns him, but she gets a grin "Won't need mistletoe" she mumbles as she pulls Dick into a kiss.

Connor shakes his head "No, that'd be a waste of good ice cream" he says "Also, it's whiskey flavored, so they're allowed to put alcohol in it" he explains.

Barbara gently hits him in the side."Whatever." She giggled a little before watching him meddle with his brother, taking his drink for him."First Tim and now Richard huh? You must be feeling generous for helping your brothers with love." She tells him.

Tim pulls him down by his shirt."Okay I'll just throw the ice cream out, who makes this stuff gross." He shuddered."We could play with them." He pokes at him."Or you give me some more super cuddles in your room." He tells him.

Raven scoots over for Jasper to come over and jump on the couch."Should we really be letting them play this game?" She mumbled and Jasper then lands in his brothers lap."So Rose says she'll have Ryan or Seb come get me." He tells him.

"Oh he doesn't need any help" Jason says "I just like messing with them" he adds "Also have we ever seem them do anything romantic in public, ever, probably why the press haven't been bothering the hell out of them yet" he explains.

Connor laughs "Hey Barbara, what's the chance he'll remember and of this in the morning?" he asks while ruffling Tim's hair.

Killian nods "That's good" he says "You did sort of miss our Christmas party though" he adds, that'd make everyone feel bad.

Barbara holds his drink out to him."Maybe they don't like being romantic in public, aside from us." She shrugged."Like I could deny you some public affection." She makes a face at him then turned to Conner."Why do you ask? He might not or he might just be a little buzzed." She tells him.

Tim swatting his hand at first before just leaning into his touch."Conner, sweet buttered pancakes you're soft and cuddly and I wanna smuggle you home." He mumbled.

Jasper pouts at that."Oh..." He shrugged."It's not like they knew I was coming home but I'm sure we'll have a party to celebrate." He smiled.

"Because he seems pretty drunk to me already" Connor deadpans "See what I mean?" he asks pointing to Tim "If it gets any worse I'm taking him to my room so he can sleep".

Killian nods "But grandma will probably knit you a few sweaters and what not" he says "And I'm sure they'll be happy to see you" he adds. "Young master Killian" Ryan says with a small bow "Welcome back master Jasper" he adds with a smile "I'm sure we can interrupt the meeting for this".

Jason grins at Barbara "He's drunk" he adds "Speaking off, I found a new couch for our apartment, since the old one is breaking apart, haven't gotten it yet though". They had moved out of his tiny house and he left it for the homeless, who were making good use of it, so they now have an apartment on the ground floor of an apartment building, which was bigger and modernized.

Barbara leans into Jason."No kidding, I'm sure he's in good hands with you." She sighed at that, she turned to Rose."Oh I must ask, would you like to be my maid of Honor?" She asks her with a smile before glancing at Jason, she had went along with his idea and thought it was a generous thing to do."We could really use a new one, if you've got a photo do show." She nudged him.

Tim licks Conner's hand and starts chuckling, he legs buckled though and he laid on the ground, he was getting tired so he curls up there.

Jasper jumps to his feet when Ryan came over, he jumps on him."Ryan..." He held onto him as he hides his face then he pulled away."I want to go home." He sniffles, he missed his parents and other siblings.

Dick is shocked at first but then kisses back

Mitch gets up "Yeah Hot cococa sounds good, along with a hot girl" he says kissing her cheek

Jamie shouts and dives into cover

Valyn blushes and moved so that he would kiss her, she pulled away."What about a handsome do gooder?" She giggled and sat up, shivering as it was chilly outside."We should get on those before we get caught up in that fight of theres." She gestures to them.

Bart laughs as he throws some more at Jamie before he was struck by the other kid which him duck under cover as well.

"Of course I have a picture" Jason says pulling out his phone and he shows a picture of a dark brown couch "It's bigger then what we have now" he says "But what do we do with the extra space if we're not putting better furniture in it?"

Rose pulls away after a while and she smiles slightly "Want to join Jason's game of truth or dare?" she asks. She glances at Barbara "You're asking me to be your maid of honor?" she asks confused "Of course I'll do it, but why me?"

Connor sighs and picks Tim up "I'll be right back" he says and he walks off, once he puts Tim in his room he puts a glass of water and some painkillers down "Get some sleep Tim" he says before walking back to the party, closing the door quietly behind him.

Killian smiles as Ryan pats Jasper's head "I'll stay here" he says "Of course, I shall get young master Jasper home" Ryan says picking Jasper up "Want to see your parents or siblings first?" he asks.

Barbara nods in agreement, she checks out the couch."That'll match nicely with the rest of the furniture and it does seem sturdy, we should pick it up sometime." She glanced at Rose with a smile."Why not? You're my friend and I don't have alot of lady friends I hang out with as much as you, you helped with Julie too and not to mention what Jason told me about the solution you came up with." She tells her.

Tim pulls the blanket over him after he gives Conner's hand a kiss."Uh huh...you come in later." He says quietly, he goes to bed after that.

Jasper holds onto him."Parents first then we can surprise the others." He smiled a little and he waved to Killian."Have fun with your babysitting job with your friend." He giggled.

Jamie starts fighting back

Mitch nods "yeah we should" he soon leads her inside both dodging snowballs on the way

Dick nods 'Sure sounds like fun" he says and then smiles hearing what Barbra is doing for Rose he apprenticed it

Valyn moved a bit swiftly to dodge the incoming snowballs and she gives him a little push before going inside the building as well.

Bart shivered."The snows starting to get in my boots and my jacket." He waved his hands and Jon floats down to land on his feet.

Artemis waved a hand."I'll play along, don't know about Wally but he might if he gets his butt out here." She shrugged and glanced at Conner."What about you?" She asks him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back