• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara gets him some fresh clothes and drops them in his lap."Go take a shower and get some lunch." She gives him a small kiss."Love you." Julie stands up and she runs to the door."Play outside!" She squeals.

Richard stretches a little."I feel more cravings and I mightve broken a few things in the house like our doorknob..." He points at it."I want to go out though." He tells her.

Jon puts down the feed and pouts, he takes a moment before he takes off flying away from the farm as quick as he could, since he was mad about this.

Barry does blow a kiss before he leaves to get to his work as he was going to be late if he didnt go, his other kids should be home as well.

Carrie texted wally "hey, up for some video gaming? I picked up mario kart 8" Se sent the text and itched her hives more bothered and starting to get frustrated. "i just had to be allergic didn't I?!"

wally saw the text and answered 'look not to be rude about this but i got a wife and kid I can't just play games willy nilly now don't you have Bart you can play the game with? or barry?'

Damian was bored at the house he did want to go over to the kents but he wasn't sure if jon would be expecting him or not

Carrie felt a little bad "right i knew that, just thought you might've wanted a break but okay" she sent the text to wally and went upstairs to bart's room lightly knocking the door. "you home?"

"The tea's not helping?" Rose asks as she hugs him, it made sense she guessed "I had expected you to wake up later too, might have to put a sleeping spell on you for a while."

"Right, have you checked on Dickie bird lately?" Jason asks and he chuckles hearing Julie "Why not take the kids outside while I take a shower?"

Conner sighs and he grabs his phone, hesitating a moment before texting Clark he better get his ass home soon before it's just him and grandma left there "Tim do you mind if I go after Jon?"

Barbara grabs the kids coats to give them."I have checked up on him and he's doing okay." She assures him."You could join us when you're done then." Julie pulls on her brothers hand and goes outside with him.

Richard wraps his arms around her."I had one of those hours ago." He shrugged, he puts his chin on her shoulder."No you don't need to be doing that...but maybe we can go for a walk or something?" He mumbled.

Tim sighed."No go on and get him, I'll finish up with feeding the animals here." He waved a hand, he goes to grab the feed that Jon dropped there though before he does he texts Damian anout coming over.

"Which is the worst plan right now actually." Rose says "And it should've taken longer for you to wake up in the first place, that might be a problem, most people are KO for like a week." she explains to him.

"Calm down Julie." Jake says and he adds "We have all day, well, at least until dinner, to play outside.". Jason nods "I might take my time though." he tells Barbara.

Conner flies after Jon "Jon wait so we can talk!" he calls out to his brother, he should've expected that, but he had hoped they would've informed both of them already about decisions

Barbara shrugged."Take your time, relax even." She goes out the door with the children, Julie tugs on her brother again before letting go and running off towards the park in the neighborhood."Hurry up Jake!" She called out.

Richard bites his lip a little."So we can't go for a walk? Just feel pent up in here..." He mumbles."Uh so what's that suppose to mean? Like am I not fully vampire?" He questioned.

Jon slowed down just a bit to glare at his brother before he flies a little faster to somewhere he could just hide, not that he could hide from his brother though.

damian read the text and sighed speaking "father tim is coming over" as he entered his fathers room calmly he was wearing casual wear given he didn't plan to patrol today he wondered if jon would be with him as well

Breanna sent damian a text "h-how is dad doing?" she had been worried about her father and had some sleepless nights "I have some good news" she sent damian the text excited to tell him she was going to try therapy.

Rin okumura Rin okumura

Last edited:
"Noooo, you're fully a vampire, but I think your body didn't have enough time to adjust yet." Rose explains and she sighs "I'm sorry, I should've thought of that."

Jake grabs Julie's arm to stop her "Be careful Julie, you can't just run off, you need to watch where you're going." he says and pats her head "I'm happy you're excited though."

Conner catches up to Jon and he sighs "Look, I get that you're upset about this, but you can't be angry at me, be angry at dad for never being home, that's why mom is thinking of leaving the farm."

Julie jumps but she paused when he grabbed her arm and pulls on him."It's fine and mom's here." She shrugs and Barbara grabs their hands, walking with them to the park.

Richard placed his hands on her shoulders and sighed."So what? Is there something we're suppose to do or training maybe? I don't know how this all works." He tells her.

Jon folds his arms and turns away from him."I don't want to be leaving the farm or you and grandma so I'll run away if I have to to stop her from moving." He tells him.

"Well I'm afraid the only thing that will work is sleeping." Rose mumbles and she frowns "Okay... here's a plan, you sleep... three days in my coffin and see how you're feeling then?" she asks.

Jake sighs "Yes, but if you run ahead and mom can't reach you on time if something happens she'll have to tell dad, who in turn will scold you for not being careful."

"And here I thought you of all people know you can't change her mind once she's thinking of something." Conner says and he sighs "I'm not happy either, but this really os dad's fault."

Barbara let go of their hands once they were safely at the park and let them play while she takes a seat on the bench, Julie runs off to the playground."I don't want him scolding me." She pouts."Come on let's play treasure hunters." She smiled.

Richard's brows furrowed, he didn't seem to like that idea though but she knew more on this vampire thing."Rose..." He sighs just a little bit not going to argue with her but try her way.

Jon pouts."I know she's stubborn but you and me could talk to her or least get another farm, I donf want to be in the city." He points out."Would you talk to her with me?" He asks him.

"She know I won't leave grandma and what would be the point of another farm? It would probably remind her of dad." Conner says "I can stay with you, but you need to talk to her yourself."

"I just... need a way to prevent your thirst from taking control and I don't know how, I'm new to changing people." Rose admits, she hated not being able to help out.

"What would we be looking for?" Jake asks following Julie at a slower pace.

Julie shrugs."Maybe...some lost treasure like a relic and we pretend one of those pinecones by the tree is it?" She shrugs.

Richard kisses her cheek gently."Then maybe talk to Hannah about this too? She should know more about these things or maybe Sebastian." He fiddles with her hair.

Jon swats at his brother gently."Like I said I don't want to go! She won't make me!" He snapped at him before going towards the farm."Why won't you talk to her foo?" He questioned him.

carrie felt her hives getting worse and she texted her dad "hey dad i'm starting to panic, i used the epi-pen and the swelling went down but the hives just keep spreading" She was currently the only one home and starting to worry.

"How do you think I know? I was getting something to drink at night and heard mom and grandma talking, of course I said something." Conner tells him "And I understand why mom feels the way she feels."

"I'm afraid a sleeping spell is the only thing that would work at the moment, or you drink miss Rose her blood on a regulas basis." Hannah says "But as vampires need to drink blood it can be a bit a health hazard if you drink from one too much. We can't replenish our own blood fast enough." she explains. Rose hugs Dick tightly "I'm sorry." she mumbles.

"But a lost relic or treasure wouldn't be found that easily, those things usually have a guardian or something." Jake says and he thinks for a while.

Julie bounces on her feat."Maybe daddy can be the guardian when he's out here or we ask one of the other kids unless one of us is it." She suggests to him.

Richard puts his chin ontop and pets her hair some."I have work and my hero duty but...just do whaf you can and don't leave my side Rose." He mumnled.

Jon lowers himself to the ground and starts walking."She shouldn't make up her mind without asking me how I feel anout it first." He clenched his fists."What did you say?" He asks him.

Barry was in the middle of work."Quit scratching as you're giving yourself the rash by itching it." He tells her.

Bruce waved a hand."Don't you mean you're going over there? Tim didn't mention coming here, he's got farm work he's doing." He tells him.

"i tried but it's hard, i even took anti-itch meds and anti-itch cream. i'd ask someone here but i'm home alone, dad i'm panicking!" Carrie was hypervnetilating a little bit "i know you can't come home, but there has to be something i can do! i tried meds, lotion, epi-pen and nothing helps" she softly cries a little bit

damian saw the other text from breanna and furrowed his eyes not really wanting to answer her but he replied 'why are you so obsessed with knowing ' before speaking "oh...well then i guess i should go" least it gave him a chance to see jon without needed to go over unannounced

"I know, but I can cover for you with patrol." Rose says and she sighs "Sorry, I wanted to save you, not make you feel terrible.". Hannah thinks for a while "We can probably limit the sleeping spell to your free days."

"I told her I understand why she feels that way, but that I couldn't leave grandma." Conner says putting an arm around Jon "And I think she didn't know how to tell you without you getting mad."

"Why can't mom be the guardian?" Jake asks, Jason had looked exhausted and a bit hurt, he hoped he was fine.

Julie shrugged."Then go ask mommy to be the guardian." She starts climbing on the playground.

Richard pulls away from her."You didn't, just this is taking time to get used to." He seemed a little tense though as he had those cravings."Let's just not waste time on that." He tells them.

Jon leans into him."I am mad about it, as I told you I don't want to move away from him..." He mumbled against his brother, he does pull away."This is my home." He tells him.

Breanna checked the text from damian and read it "because it's my family damian. I may not be there right now but they're still my family and I still have a right to care" she sent the text worried

Carrie speed paced "m-maybe an emergency room?" she suggested trying to find anyway to get rid of the pain.

damian read it but decided not to reply to it as he got to the zeta tube to get to the kents place faster he was tired of telling her to stop asking as he put his phone on silent as he went towards connor and jon once he arrived

Users who are viewing this thread

Back