• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Megan went back over to Carrie and closed her eyes using her telepathic abilities to enter her mind. She relieved the stress as best she could and then called barry "mr. Allen?" she spoke kind of quiet and respectfully.

Damian snuck up on jon silently once he had arrived making sure to grab something to put down jons shirt as he did so a sly smile on his face

Jon jumps, having been distracted by his thoughts about mom wanting to move and he shoves Damian a little to hard at that as he was startled."Damian!" He shouts at him.

Damian flew back and spoke "can't sneak up on you it seems tim asked me to come over" as he just brushed dirt off him as he got back up

Jon sighed."Just be more careful on trying to sneak up on me, I'd rather not hurt you." He grabs him to put him on his feet."Just my mom is thinking of moving." He tells him.

Barry's phone was on silent as he was doing a job.

megan hung up and sighs "you better be ready to explain this to your dad, he's your father. Give him some patience and respect like you would anyone else, that's all I have to say." She said to Carrie and then she turned and left out the door and sent a text to bart. "Hey, let me know how your doing or if you need anything"

damian spoke "what why?" as he let jon help him up he seemed genuinly concerned why as he added "if anything i can ask my dad if your mom can stay at the manor for a little while she hunts for a house to live in"

Jon shrugged."Because dad is barely home or spends time with us, it bothers Conner too and my mother has had just about enough of it but I don't want to move." He explains.

Bart has just gotten home.'Just get home yourself if you're done with her, I just needed your help with settling her down while grandpa is working.' He tells her.

"wait so does that make her your aunt or cousin?" megan texted bart as she headed home. She was trying to lighten him up a bit to his usual bubbly self seeing how upset he seemed about being grounded.

Cassie sighs and decided she would clean the house, maybe it might take some stress off others specifically her dad. She worked tirelessy and was filled with guilt wondering if others were upset with her.

Last edited:
Damian spoke "then don't move you have a right to stay here i get your mom is upset with your dad and probably rightfully so but ultimately you have a choice if you want to stay or go with her" as he folded his arms sighing "do you feel like your mother is being a bit overdramatic? being a superhero does mean he's going to be away for long hours at a time doesn't mean he doesn't love you your mom or connor just sometimes work takes people away from family...sometimes a bit to much..."

Last edited:
Jon shrugged,"I'm not sure, she is my mom and dad has just been neglectful even Conner is mad at him for not being around." He explains and he turned towards the window to peek at those inside the house."What about your dad?" He asks him.

Megan shot raven a text "hey need your help, bart seems down. maybe you know how to cheer him up? he got grounded and he's pretty upset which is understandable. want to help me?" She headed back home to try and relax a bit maybe get some rest.

damian folded his arms speaking "he's still got a ways to go but he's getting better least he's better than what he enitially was" as he sighed and added "neglect or not it's still your decision what you want to do jon if you don't want to go then stay your grandparents aren't bad people if anything they love you and connor a lot just as any grandparents should stay here for them not your father"

Jon opens the door to go inside and speak with his mother, he tugs Damian along wifh him."I just wouldn't want to abandon my mother either and so I don't want her moving away, I do want to stay here though." He explains.

Raven just tells her to handle it herself as she was on the team eith him, she just curls up in Killian's side quietly.

damian followed him inside speaking "then tell your mom how you feel about this jon let her hear how you feel on this matter" as he gave a gesture of 'this is your chance' before standing back to let jon talk

Jon tugs on him to follow him to go speak to his mother about the matter, he bites his lip and glanced at Damian briefly then turns his attention to his mother.

damian made another gesture like 'don't let me being here stop you from telling her' as he let him speak not wanting to get in the middle of it he'd interject if needed but this he knew was something jon had to do on his own so he leaned back on the wall listening silently

"I know but he's OUR friend raven. who else can I call?" megan tried to persuade. She knew raven was right, she probably could handle this herself but it was nice to have someone backing you up. "Unless you know someone else I can call"

Jon makes a face at Damian but he finishes up with talking to his mother and he leaves to go outside, he goes to plop down in a pile of hay by the stables, sighing a bit.

Damian followed and spoke "what was that face about besides I thought you did good" as he plopped down next to jon

"You'd know if I was in a frenzy." Rose deadpans and she adds "So I'm giving you a choice give him back or I'll kill you.", she knew he wouldn't give Dick back that easily, but she needed a weakness or she'd lose the fight.

Sage rolls her eyes "Come on Jade, we gotta go, we don't have time for this shit." she says and she adds "We gotta check on the others."

Conner sighs "Safe whatever you wanna say Tim." he says and adds "If mom wants to move it's her choice, but I can't leave the farm."

Jake frowns and he frees himself from Julie "Don't pull, it's rude." he tells her softly and he says "And we could see if those kids over there want to play with us."

Barbara gently ruffles the boys hair."Go and play and we'll do some studying later." She smiled and Julie pulls on Jake again."Then you ask them and let's play." She smiled.

Talon goes towards her with his claws out, he had made an effort to get holy water and get that in those claws since he figured she'd give chase ot him and he swiftly gives her a warning hit."Go home." He tells her.

Jade walks after her."You swore." She points at her like it was naughty of her to be saying the word shit, she stops as there were more crawling on the walls.

Tim sighed as he just pulls Conner into a hug."I wasn't going to say that, I wasn't going to bother to interrupt either on the family matter." He says quietly

Jon lays down on the porch."I just made a face at you just to make a face at you." He points out and sighed."I'm hungry though." He mumnled.

damian spoke "oh well then let's go get something to eat I'll pay or does your grandma have something cooking?" As he wanted to get Jon away from the house for a bit

"Not without him." Rose deadpans as she jumps back, readying her daggers and she narrows her eyes, if she could find a weakness then she'd be able to win, but the Batfam never really talked about the Owls, so she\d have to improvise "So, do we really want to do this in the middle of the city?" she asks with a smirk.

"You think that matters?" Jade asks while she grabs Jade and pulls her along "Did they mention anything about a weakness? Mom doesn't know any."

"Maybe you should tell your brother to keep his nose out of our business too then, nothing is gonna change her mind Tim, I already tried." Conner says and he sighs "How's Damien feel if we decided to interrupt in family drama at your house?"

"Julie, don't pull." Jake tells her, again "It's rude and not everyone likes it, you can tell me what you want instead of dragging me." he explains.

Brianna had gone out for a walk to clear her head and get some fresh air. Lost in her thoughts, she decided to text Jason. This felt like a bad idea but didn't think it would hurt anything to be nice. "hey i was out on a walk and wondered if you needed anything while I was out." she decided to start with a small act of kindness instead of demanding they take her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back